/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1371

Idolatry Edition

Previous thread: >Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/yYPgqHqD
- Nep Nep Book LE Manga download has been updated to included two missing pages.

VIIR Amazon Preorder: amazon.com/gp/product/B077RC1F2T/
Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus (PS4 port of RB1, most likely) announced: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/674/1674299/#eid1674295
New Neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Nep is showing up in Senran Kagura PBS: twitter.com/senran_kaguraPR/status/968352874773319680

Conquest Gear in Nep-Nep Connect: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20180221_2.php

4GO has come to steam!
store.steampowered.com/app/632350/Cyberdimension_Neptunia_4_Goddesses_Online___CYBER_DIMENSION_NEPTUNE__ONLINE/
4GO FAQ
pastebin.com/KaQ664wj

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.08 has been released for VIIR: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=21825&Moderated=All
pastebin.com/HNhDXkj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love plut the cute !

my wife!

I want to lick those thighs

I fight for my Neps.

Evil Angel Kuro.

Kurome>Uzume
Did she really die?

orange heart >>>>> uzume > kurome

This, 100%

Uzume >< Uzume >< Uzume
you damned heretics who can't love the best goddess in all her forms.

Its not as though I don't love the other forms. I just love Orange Heart extra because she's the cutest.

>Are you looking for some 3D waifus? Well, look no further! We’re proud to announce that Megadimension Neptunia VIIR (pronounced “V-two-R”) will be coming to North America on May 8, 2018 for the PlayStation 4 system and PlayStation VR! The European version will be announced at a later date.

Where were you when /u/ got btfo?

I love Kurome more

Rena for Nep 8 when?

final nail in the coffin

Does anyone here have a PSVR?

I do. I actually use it to play non-VR games as well (except FFXIV since communication is important in an mmo)

beru?

NepuBuran

Noire.

Slut

But a slut with a cute butt.

That's not Noire.

>pigtails
>female
>dark hair
No, that's Noire.

Would Kurome be the type of girlfriend that'd keep thinking you're cheating on her? Would you have to constantly bang her brains out to keep her from thinking you're cheating on her.

Hopefully

I can't believe Neptune was sent to jail for pirating!

That's cute

Impossible

You know, distasteful things can happen if you give your vassals too much power.
I wonder what would happen if, in EU4, you give the nobles too much power?

>"Purple Heart has allowed the nobles of Planeptune to grow too powerful and now they have made their move. Exercising the wide range of privileges and rights granted to them, they have effectively seized the reins of government and turned the CPU into little more than their puppet."

Couldn't happen. The people would riot. We follow our beloved lady Purple Heart, no one else!

Yeah, that's why they rebel against her in HDN not.

You know what else is cute?
Kurome's screams as I fuck her little bitch ass.

Does 4GO have a slow start like the other games?

Not sure what that's supposed to mean

Kinda. You can't skip the tutorial, and you don't have all the characters right off the bat.

>tutorial that drags on and on, not letting you roam free
>not starting with you all the characters
Something like that

You start with a full party of 4 and get the other 4 very quickly how ADHD can you possibly be to feel that neptunia games are too slow for you Jesus christ

>English V2R on May 8
I thought it was released already? I definitely remember some screenshots of it being posted here.
That being said, PC release when?

>"slow"
>you can progress to the part where you get the candidates rather quickly
>the progression only speeds up when you get the candidates as you can use Uni to larp through the whole story
>somehow progression is slow
Go back to playing RB1, fag.

Purple heart is a cute

>how ADHD can you possibly be to feel that neptunia games are too slow for you
Yeah, because RB1 and especially VII are nothing like that.

I was giving an example, I haven't played 4GO yet, fag.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about
Ah, case closed then.

tell me about your favorite nep, anonymous

She knows how to make them squeal.

I don't even feel like explaining, just learn how to read

She's really cute and funny. I want to spoil her and make her happy.

She's very cute, as well as being extremely cute. To top it off, she's really cute! She has her flaws, but she's basically a good person and is trying her best. She also enjoys literature and understands that a silence is only awkward if you make it so.

She's a fujo who spends all of her time playing games, but I still love her more than anything

She will never be relevant again

Not even my favorite, but can't argue with that

It's more like U, really. Starts strong and then gets boring halfway through. Character events are further apart at that point and you're just going through the guild checklist, combat is getting repetitive...

Kill yourself dude

that isn't a very nice thing to say anonymous...

You've had a different experience with the game?

The japanese version is out, not the english one.

why is blanc so poofy? she is cute as fuck
>poofy stupid hat
>poofy hair
>poofy shoulder fur thing
>poofy outer coat
>poofy and perky tits despite the small size
bonus pic poofy blanc eating a poofy burg

So soft it makes me wonder if she would make the pomf sound if you threw a bed onto her.

Poofy material traps a lot of air in itself, making it a more effective insulator. Very important for cold climes - you'll notice that Blanc in V, who lived in a warmer clime, wore less-poofy clothes.

>air is an effective insulator
Huh? Wouldn't tighter clothes be warmer, since they prevent your warmth from getting out?

but her legs are bare

Do you think Tsunako made a sensible design first and later had to sexualize it for marketing, or did she just not care right away.

He's right about the insulation, but to clarify it isn't the air itself. It's the boundary between air and solids. Also air that does not circulate or otherwise move around. Like how windows have air pockets separated by multiple glass (or plastic nowadays) panes, the more players the better.

You have some air inside a winter jacket, another layer between the jacket and a sweater, then another between the sweater and a shirt.

>players inside your window
*layers

Oh. I see. Does that mean that Blanc can also bear high temperature, if it works both way?
In Rimworld, I never understood why having more clothes made you able to witstand higher temperatures.

narcoleptic marshmallow

It works both ways. But it traps your body heat inside and that's pretty hot too. 37C, more if you exert yourself.

So it only helps if the temperature outside is way hotter. Desert folk wear relatively thin clothing, firefighters don't.

Oh, okay. So for normal folks, having multiple but thin layer is recommended when it's hot outside.

Assuming it's actually hotter outside than it is inside you. Here in Europe that's super rare, even in the worst summers.

I dunno, I live in France, sometimes it get so hot I feel like I'm melting.

Yes it does have some yuribait.

I wore long-sleeved linen shirts in those heat waves last year. Linen doesn't stick to skin and stuff when wet, which keeps a pocket of air right on top of your skin.

I wouldn't try multiple layers unless it's something very breathable. Sweat evaporation cools you regardless of the temperature outside, so don't limit that.

Wait, if it is breathable then the air is not trapped, which defeats the whole point.

I really like their angel forms

I can't wait for each of them to meet her other self.

>No Uzume VR scenes
>No candidate VR scenes
>No fucking Histoire VR scenes
What's the point?

to pay Tsunako's bills

Make a reason why is this scene happening.

Or don't. Unless you're completely bored.

Super Smash Bros mod.

IF wants to show Nepgear this awesome backflip she can do and Nepgear bends down to get a good view.

>Brawl FD
disgusting

One of them said they want to "smash" the other one. It's different from what they expected.

Also, since when did a IF mod dropped by on Brawl?

>I'd like to have the type of work that includes playing games, eating snacks, goofing around, and the money just rolls in, please~

Streamer?

IF is trying to honor her promise to take out Nepgear if she goes evil... but failed.

I'd watch Neptune stream. If she wore some lewd clothes though.

just this week
forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=21825&Moderated=All

I'd be good with C-Sha's thighs up close.

What a pervert!

I'd watch Nepnep stream. She has the kind of energy and outgoing nature that tells me she'd do pretty well at it.

Now that you mention it, Histy VR scenes would be really nice, actually.

pastebin.com/HNhDXkj0

Very good Nepnokai this month.

White Heart at the bottom reminds me of that Power Rangers villain.

And to save some guy time.