/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>Lewd Booru
booru.legacywaste.org/
>Booru
vgtes.booru.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed) (embed) (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed) (embed) (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zPNgV3G0
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24180/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for skyrim is an okay game

leave old-thread lore in the old thread

it's so nice to have a working load order

But I don't call myself either and aligning yourself to a single party is buttfucking insane.
So you're saying that the Stormcloaks are fighting for independence during a time where doing so would mean much larger catastrophe for Tamriel as a whole? So why don't they gather up and talk about that instead of kicking eachother like babies? Make a deal to fuck over the elves in return for their independence or something?

>Tell someone how to join Discord
>Pretty much pic related

>(embed) (embed) (embed)

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

I discovered my new sword is actually INVISIBLE in water. This is perfect for sneaking up on those pesky slaughterfish.

>make mega-structure in ck by resizing the observatory interior to max
>have to completely cut out half of it from the player because going to the bottom half unloads all of it

At least i can fill it with decoration and scenery and the player can see it even if they cannot interact with any of it.

Since I coudln't go any further in the dungeon with the Leech King (didn't have a key), I went to the next closest damp hole and found a very suspicious pool of water with an equally suspicious valve and dead fasihon model.

>blocks your path

>Stormcloaks are fighting for independence
They're literally fighting for the right to openly worship Talos. In the beginning of the ban on Talos, all nords had to do was not be so open about it. But Ulfric put the Empire in a spot where he demanded to openly worship, to which the Aldmeri came in and tightened the ban so that even worshiping discreetly was dicey. Remember, there's a STATUE of Talos in Markarth, a city owned by the Empire with Thalmor agents present. Ulfric has stirred up a shitstorm that will cost the Empire dearly.

do you guys like knightfu

That kinda sounds like you're saying that they should just take what their masters give them because otherwise, it could be worse.

yes more

On the other side of the mutant squid door I found Alan's friends, though they were much less friendly. I started to wonder what sort of pets these people were flushing.

>They're literally fighting for the right to openly advance Nordic culture. In the beginning of the ban on christianity and white culture, all nords had to do was not be so open about it.

Cool but what's her perk build look like

>they should have just stayed squashed under the boot of the elven puppet dicator oppresion

The place is literally infested with tentacles, and many of them are harmful if you get too close-- with or without a schoolgirl outfit.

No thanks I prefer the raven haired SE waifu.

>masters
>advance
>boot
You'd fit right in with the Stormcloaks.
The guy looking out for you tells you "be cool and we'll fix this", then you scream how you can't be cool and fuck it up for everyone. No grasp on long term goals.
But I've got no stake in this, I'm mer.

I don't want to imagine what sustenance such an organism derives from a sewer, but it happens anyway.

It's only invisible because of the meshes flags,

basically my response

I want to see SE waifu raped by tentacles!

Dude, stop she's fucking pure

>didn't see the /aco/ thread

If there is a soap strong enough in all of Tamriel that can wash this off, I will bet it's expensive.

W-what did she post there?

Who cares about germ theory when you have maaagiiic.

Tame stuff, mainly nude pinups.

>But I've got no stake in this, I'm mer.
No irl you have a very large stake indeed.

Redguard gangbang.

At this point I got stuck again without the right key to advance further, but I certainly got a gross, wriggling taste of what festers below.

the slaughterfish will never see me coming!

Could we see her nude but with her helmet, shoulder armor, and gauntlets still on?

I liked that area

>le edge vampire

More like the guy who claims he's looking out for you, only to coerce everyone's husbands, wives, and loved ones to get slaughtered in a war they are far too incompetent, weak, and corrupt to manage, only to turn around and betray you by taking away the one thing still holding your fractured society together, exactly what the "supposed" common enemy wants to speed their unmaking of reality. The Empire are the ones playing right into the Thalmor's hands. The Nords have the right idea: don't deal with them, just kill them.

Okay my turn for story time:
My character hit a goat with an axe and it died and I leveled up and eventually I hit Alduin with an axe and he died too and my character saved the world. The end.

I enjoyed this story.

So then I found this place, and I thought it would be another catacomb of skeleton push-overs, but I was in for a surprise.

Critiques, improvements, does it look fun?
If you can't tell what's happening, it's placing down 'mines'.

Post u're character
I need this
Download where

Here, the skeletons are in charge, and they're not interested any shenanigans like combat. Instead, they like to float around and drain my health when they get too close, mocking my need for anything so archaic as muscles to move around.

This particular room, once entered, causes the camera to jump into the middle where the fire is. You then have to try to maneuver to the exit without tank controls while rotating the camera, and at the same time a skeleton is leisurely chasing you through the air. It was very jarring but thankfully has only happened once.

Can you make a version that makes those mines orbit the caster?
Less explosion force, I guess.

>The Empire are the ones playing right into the Thalmor's hands.
In-game text essentially stating how awesome it is for the Thalmor that Ulfric is stirring up civil unrest.
Personally, I think it was a shit idea to sue for peace. War is bloody, no way around that. But who is to say how large the Dominion's military is, Hammerfell got them to leave but they're also devastated.

Gonna getcha.

>hit a goat with an axe
knock knock

It's an anti-vampire blood spell mod. If it's fired by a vampire it'll cause damage to the caster.

Oh man, that sounds way better. I think I know one way it can be done but that's above my level.
I'll turn the force down.

If having four arms doesn't make you a wizard, then I don't know what does.

>anti-vampire blood spell
W-What

These skeleton priest statues appeared as I was running for the exit, but they were pretty non-confrontational about the whole thing and just kinda stared awkwardly in my direction.

It's for blood mages, no vampires allowed!
Honestly, it's just that some spells do more damage to vampires. Any character can use the spells. My idea was to steer away from blood magic = vampire.

Makes sense to me. Why would a vampire spend blood when you need it for food.

you're not a real wizard, I can't even see your forearms

The next place was somehow even worse than the sewers, and was filled with these caterpillar things. The big one was a decent challenge in the tight quarters, and it left me pretty beat up.

Exactly! Also you can see how they would make for natural enemies, more than any other.

And that's how my story ends.

is that meant to be DeS's Large Sword of Moonlight?

got a link?

>you're not a real wizard, I can't even see your forearms
Sure you can, they clip through my sleeves every time I strike a pose because I was never meant to be a player character. I'll admit I may not be able to contend with that other gentleman just yet, though.

so is becoming a werewolf any good? provided i use mods for it

A reminder that forewarned is forearmed. The final boss is a scientist and he will know you are coming.

The player will not know he knows unless they loot his corpse.

All I have left is to clutter and decorate then im 100% done and ready to publish.

Wrong thread?

It's fun but if you're a power gamer I'm not sure if it beats high level melee builds.

make loss

What?

Oh, that. I'm having enough trouble as it is. I need a grid or something.

Here's the code for anyone else who wants to make some windmills.
pastebin.com/zPNgV3G0

It's only open source for ironic Nazis.

10 bandits vs 1 Aryan god + an elf

I'm surprised that there's no script lag.

Where did everyone go? Did I shit the thread up too much?

Sleepn

Right. I just thought there would be more Australians on.

Its only 9/10am in euro countries right now, and its a weekday.
Also a ded general

nope. right thread and on topic for what im doing.
Gasoline irl has fumes that are both explosive and poisonous.
10/10

This is getting out of hand.

Spotted the nmm cuck

Nope. Why would you even say that?

I'm unable to get the orbs to consistently blow up on collision. The collision is set to 50. I've tried a few different nifs. I added 15 area to the magic effect.
Any help?

Here's what I mean. I really don't want to scrap this spell.

Use proximity under the explosion/projectile settings

Doesn't seem to work correctly. Faendal just terminators it.

Have you tried making them based on rune spells and including an uncapper?

That was a good idea but it didn't work.

Cant just copy a rune spell and switch out the mesh?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24180/
is what I meant by uncapper

An activator casts the spell so the uncapper isn't necessary. I got it to function as a rune spell that the player could fire but the activators can't.

Alright, got them to pop but they don't always do explode and do damage. Fuck.

Simple fix lol increase damage output and radius.
Fake it to make it.

on a side note: thank you whoever got me these wings. They are super functional being a ring that increases jump height, air control and slows descent. Thanks man.

too lewd

homewer, i can offer you... nier autoknightfu?

Taro yoko can write a story. Drakengard 2 suffers without his direction as a result.

I ended up getting permission to use a male cover of weight of the world for the caim boss.

It's set to 25 damage and 5 area. I think the issue lies elsewhere.

Just do handjob and footjob. It's okay. She will still a virgin.

>all that scratch damage
I hope you make it work.