/xgg/ - Xenogames General #122 - The Big Dick

USE SPOILER TAGS (Press Ctl+S to make them.)
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/

>XBC2 Multimedia Links
pastebin.com/2gUL5sWK

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
============================================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/xenoblade-chronicles-2-director-takahashi-reveals-new-update-information
youtube.com/watch?v=H81CPEi95yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

feed praxis cake

Why everybody in nipland ship thosw two so hard?.

I love Zeke and Pandy

Not everybody does. Zeke/Pandy is getting art and Mórag/Brighid has some stuff (mostly humour).

They have a lot of pretty good moments in-game

Anyone care to explain mikhail surviving and the heart to hearts make any sense in the context of the story? Only on chapter 3 but I could have sworn the other 2 flat out died unless I'm remembering wrong. Sure Mikhail could pass since no body.

Or are we supposed to take this as one big what if?

Tons of shit in the game makes no sense. Your party has no way of getting back to any old area once they enter the land of morytha yet there are quests that can only be accessed even later in the game and even make references to events that happen after Morytha.

well theoretically we'd have to consider stuff like that as Post game canon IF the devs consider all the content in the game canon. But yeah thats dumb as fuck. I guess everything is canon somehow someway till the devs say otherwise.

They literally said ng+ blades are just for fun and aren't meant to jive with the story

Well just watched the cutscene again, Jin was the only one to disappear, so I suspect that the devs went with the cast assumed they were dead, but once again no bodys. I guess the devs left it open for them to be resuscitated somehow someway. Thats the only sense I can make of it since neither of their corpses disappear in the cut scenes.

oh well, it just feels forced as fuck to call some of the cast back to reprise their roles. For a short tidbit. user you got any citations for that just curious? I haven't seen an interviews or whatnot recently since alot of shit can sometimes be taken in the wrong ways.(Like that old interview regarding some of the contents of the new adventure(which was vague as fuck).

>I could eat these by the dozen!
You're gonna eat them by the hundred and you're gonna like it.

Why didn't Mikhail just ram his battleship into Indol instead of turning into a giant robot and then punching it? If the giant robot had arms that were thick and hard enough to harm Indol then the battleship itself could have just used the arms as a ram to smash and penetrate at high speed instead of having to rely on the ability to pivot around an axis in midair to gain punching power

Do longer Merc missions fill out more of a blade affinity chart?

No. For merc spam the best missions are Ursula's

Mik surviving requires no special explanation because he's not even the only survivor. There's a separate quest where you recover a couple people far less powerful than him who also survived. Everyone else is strictly non-canon because they can sequence break, but Mik is locked by the plot, so you could make his presence fit if you wanted.

Meanwhile
>his spike aura
>his willingness to fuck everyone regardless of gender
>his stupid dance
Best boy blade.

if you goto mcdonalds at 3am they will make you completely fresh mcchickens

who /TeamZeke4eva/ here?

Wrong nigga my mcds sucks ass and stops serving lunch/dinner at like 2:50am. Man fuck McDonald's breakfast period.

Where can I sell the stuff that I salvage in Elpys?

Does anyone have rips of the sprites? Someone has to have a full fucking compilation of all the blades.

>oh well, it just feels forced as fuck to call some of the cast back to reprise their roles.
They didn't call back anyone, all of their lines had already been recorded and were in the game's files because they'd been working on NG+ before the game shipped. As for where they said that this is all just for fun:
nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/xenoblade-chronicles-2-director-takahashi-reveals-new-update-information
>As you might expect, you could potentially get them from a Common Core Crystal early in the game, which kind of wrecks the story, but our goal here is to prioritize making the game even more fun to play.

Bump

I got a bunch of random ass quests that I never finished in NG (did all the important ones I think). Should I bother finishing them or just move on? I think the only ones I kinda wanna finish are the nopon brothers and sisters and doubloons shit. Also did I make a mistake in giving all my blades tachyon chips for unique designs if I wanted to do a level 1 NG+ run to make it more difficult? Will I just steamroll shit with that chip?

XCX port announcement tomorrow

>TFW your ship is canon

>thread made 7 hours ago
>30 replies
Please don’t let this general die, xenoblade is the only thing that makes me happy now

Then you better pray for an XCX port announcement tomorrow.

It's not happening
This general will die either way

>TFW your shit is canon

*ship
fuck me

Everyone's busy with NG+ right?

I've had the game since release and I'm still on my first playthrough.

>XB1 lets Shulk have the True Monado from the start regardless of how little sense it makes in the story
>XB2 robs Rex of nearly all of his blades until he properly gets them in Chapter 7

Why did they do this?

You really have to appreciate that they apparently bothered to add panties for every single female blade that they could possibly be seen on.

List?

When do Blades shout out Drivers' names? I still haven't heard Perdido call Zeke Lord Thunderbolt.

>People argued last thread about why Rex and Co didn't fight the ship when they went to pick up Jin
>'IT'S A HEAVILY ARMORED...'
LIGHT, FUCKING, SPEED.
HELL THEY'RE FASTER THAN LIGHT SINCE THEY BEAT JIN
LIGHT CAN TRAVEL THE LENGTH OF THE ENTIRE WORLD 7.5 TIMES IN ONE FUCKING SECOND!
THEY COULD JUST SPIRAL AROUND THE DAMN THING AND BREAK IT APART BEFORE ANY OF THOSE FUCKS EVEN PUSH A BUTTON.
EVEN IF YOU FUCKING LOWBALL REX AND PNUMONIA TO BE ABLE TO CREATE A SMALL SCRATCH ON THE HULL ONE WITH STRIKE, THEM SWINGING AT LIGHT SPEED (IGNORING ENTIRELY THE MOMENTUM GENERATING MORE FORCE) WOULD TEAR IT IN HALF BEFORE THEY COULD DO ANYTHING.
You guys are just as bad as the Japanese. Swear to God.

Those aren't very detailed panties though, look how awful the distinction between where they stop and the legs start are. If you want true panty dedication, look no further than the girls in FF Type 0 where they have unique panties for all their outfits and you can't even look at them easily.

Why were Mythra and Kora so mean to Praxis in the girl power quest? She's way more waifu material than the both of them combined.

Jealousy.

youtube.com/watch?v=H81CPEi95yg
Why do the Xenoblade games produce such high quality memes?

Blowdown is useless right? Like I'm looking at Meleph's Greataxe moveset and it's absolute garbage.

Yeah no it's not great.
It's just a weaker version of topple. The most it can do is cancle's an enemy's skill but so can break and topple

They probably never forgave her for trying to kill them before she was reawakened.

Im running on mostly gold chips and its a steam roll, that and you can't level down nia till after her fucking rescue so for almost the first quarter of the game shes stuck at w/e lvl she was in your original file. Leveling down helps alot with making higher lvls a threat, but even a half completed affinity chart and driver chart makes it silly. I know there's a list of quests(at least on reddit that might be worthwhile to do) but Im pretty sure if you've barely put a dent in those you might as well just NG+.

Uh, man. You do realize you can go back to Argentum as soon as you get on the ancient ship and level Nia down, right?

Well I've basically done everything in the game aside from some quests so I'm OP as fuck. I just don't want to be OP as fuck for NG+ but I still want my blades to have their cool looking weps so I had to use Tachyon.

A bottomless character will always look weird.
And desu the only good panties this game has are QT's.

Ah forgot about that, must've just thought I couldn't skip travel yet, but she is still stuck like that until after the ship right?
you literally can't not be OP unless you never did anything your blades or characters. Im pretty sure you'd have to have a speed runner save to still have some semblance of a challenge. At the end of the day NG+ is just for a couple new blades to toy with, the bards exp trade in bonuses, and to get the final 2 menu screens.

If she got captured, she'll be stuck until you break her out and she's added to the party. Then you can fast travel out again.

RIP whens challenge mode

I really wish they locked fast travel in this game whenever it didn't make sense. At least until the end of the game.

Sometime between now and summer?

You are ruining my life

I'm really only worried about the content of new adventure post game or not. Everything so fars been a joke short of the new menus screens. NG+ was almost an after thought, and they could have found some way to put half that extra content later into the original game (like zekes special and all those nice lvling/bard bonuses) Hell half the blades could have just simply dropped at the end of the Main story and we'd be left with a little extra story content that actually makes some semblance of sense.
I'm literally replaying the game to refresh my memory on the story and to get the final ending menu screens.

who-ryuu? There's only four.
wow, indigo thong! thanks for this, guy.
bollocks
oh god.. that's adorable. and he DOES wear contacts!

I would appreciate it more if it was a featureless flesh-colored blob

I just finished the game and loved the ride.

The whole sacrifice and then return of Mythra/Pyra was a bit forced but I will take my happy ending.

Also, whom was your favorite waifu?
For me was Mythra with Zenobia/Theory as close seconds.

Agate and Praxis

Nia and Homura with Polar Claw as a second

Praxis was the first I completed the affinity chart for so I guess we're married now.

How did Takahasi go from Xenogears to Chronicles 2? Is he making some kind of elaborate joke?

>Not knowing about the 'Center' of the Cardinal Beast mythos
FUCKING UNEDUCATED PLEB

the numbnuts girl

ohh right, wasn't that a uh.. a big golden dragon? is that it?

I know in some versions a kirin leads the four beasts, I prefer that version.

Spoiler tags man.

>tfw spoiled by FFT0 and it's attention to detail for panties

Meanwhile games like Persona 5 just have bike shorts in every single outfit.

I really hope challenge mode actually adds some sort of challenge even for OP builds. It better not just be shit like every enemy having 2 times health and damage.

I'm hoping for someone with a band-aid or less in my lifetime.

Bumping with Poppi

if the challenge itself just demands a certain build to work and then rely on RNG, that isnt really fun.

So you can only activate Pneuma and Eye of Shining Justice in the lead slot, right? Like, the AI won't pop it?

You can tell AI Rex to activate Pneuma but you can't tell him which element to use. He just picks one that fits for your current combo.

Alright, I guess I'll test the same thing out with Zeke.

>Shot ruined by Rex
This needs to be redone.

YOU CAN DO IT
GOOD GOD THIS IS SO OP

>Ghost Rex
Spoopy.

I am happy
shit can you do both at once

>WHAT 'AVE WE HERE?

Why do those lolis show so much leg? And have so easily viewed panties.

Because Japan.

Well gang, looks like we're up to our eyeballs in a new mystery.

Seriously though, never had Brighid die like this. Can someone who has her make Morag your leader and then die from fall damage and report back if Brighid looks like this? (No change, she's knelled over or sprawled like pic related.)

wait, i thought they had shorts
show pantsu

what's unusual about this

It looks jaggy either because the panties are a separate layer and their clipping (unlikely based on Poppi) Or, it's part of the figure and they just fold on itself which is a lot more noticeable since the colors contrast and there's nothing to help cover it.

it's no jaggier than her outer thigh. this game is lowpoly in places. basically anywhere they can get away with it which is great
hot damn. thank you.

This is what she looks normally looks like when you defeat her. (Yes, her eyes open.)
She only sprawled out once in all those times.

Then again, I also had this happen.

nice shot senpai.

Maybe, but then I got something like this.
(1/2)

It's a slight, but fascinating shift.
(2/2)