League of Legends general - /lolg/

ot: eyosongive.us

no link garbage

first

Don't mind me just casually posting best girl.

>no loli in a mech champion

uhhhh..... guys?

Do you make games better for your teams by being a cute (but deadly) mascot?

Holy shit, mages bot are about to become even more insufferable.

>making champs based on good designs when you can make skins for that

Are there any champs poopier right now than Nocturne, Mundo, and Ivern?

sucking dick and looking pretty!

Do you get key fragments for bot games?

noc got buffed so he might be less poopy now

God I wanna fuck her face

If Blitzcrank was made now:
1/2

Passive:
Mana barrier:
Static cooldown 90s. When Blitzcrank receives damage which brings him below 20% maximum health, he shields himself for 50% of his current mana for up to 10 seconds. When ever Blitzcrank deals ability damage to an enemy champion his mana is permanently increased by (1/2/3/4/5 at levels (1/5/9/13/17)
The Meta golem:
Blitzcrank starts with only 1 summoner spell. At levels 6/11/16 Blitzcrank gains additional summoner spell slot. New summoner spells can be acquired from the shop. You may not have two instances of the same summoner spell.
Swapping to Smite during a game will not grant access to jungler items. If, however, you started the game with Smite, swapping it to other summoner spells will not remove access to jungler items.

Q
Rocket grab: Target range 925 Speed 1750 Cost 100 mana Cooldown 20/19/18/17/16
Active: Blitzcrank fires his right hand in the target direction, pulling the first enemy hit to him, stunning them for 0.5 seconds, and dealing magic damage (80/135/190/245/300 +100% AP). If activated again while pulling an enemy, Blitzcrank tosses the grabbed target aside instead of pulling.

W
Overdrive: Cost 75 mana Cooldown 15
Active: Blitzcrank puts himself into overdrive, gaining bonus attack speed (30/38/46/54/62%) for 5 seconds and bonus movement speed (70/75/80/85/90%) that decays to 10% after 2.5 seconds.
When Overdrive ends, Blitzcrank is slowed by 30% for 1.5 seconds and blasts hot steam in a cone infront of him dealing 12/13/14/15/16% of target's maximum health.

E
Power fist: Cost 25 mana Cooldown 9/8/7/6/5
Passive: Every 3rd auto attack unleashes a electic jolt from the enemy hit, dealing 40/65/95/130/170 (+25% AP) magical damage to the enemy hit and everyone behind on a line.
Active: Blitzcrank's next basic attack within 5 seconds deals 100% AD bonus physical damage and knocks up his target for 1 second.
Power Fist resets Blitzcrank's basic attack timer.

are you like the cheerleader who teases the team with hopes of a gangbang after the game if they win

2/2
R
Static field: Effect radius 600 Cost 100 mana Cooldown 60/40/20
Passive: While Static Field is not on cooldown, Blitzcrank fires a lightning bolt at a random visible enemy within a 450 radius every 2.5 seconds, dealing magic damage.
Passive: While Mana barrier is active each unique spell that hits Blitzcrank reduces the cooldown of Static field by 10/15/20%.
Active: Blitzcrank detonates his static field, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies and silencing them for 0.5 seconds.

now that the dust has settled, what do we think about the new Ultimate Skin, Gun Goddess Miss Fortune?

it's massively okay

disappointing

it's the laziest fucking shit imaginable
i guess ultimate skins are now synonymous to "1350 skin + chromas"
where's that dancing ryze drawfag hire him

They cocked it up hard.

tfw the one skin i want more than anything else in the game is rusty blitzcrank and i'll literally never be able to get it

C U T E

But the skin a shit

>can't clear caster minions with one Q if you rush triforce on poppy
>need like 10 more bonus AD
FIX THIS SHIT ALREADY TENCENTRIOT

It's still in PBE. The "dust" hasn't settled, faggot.

Just take Damage runes LMAO

you know those scam games that steal assets from other games unashamedly?

this looks like a "character" from one of those "games"

>this newfriend

New patch isn't up yet?

I need to see the animations first. Unless they're amazing, then it's incredibly meh.

this feels pretty spot on

Is it time to end it?

>usually happy feet extraordinaire
>last few days significantly worse cursor control
>fucked up avoiding max range jinx zap twice in a row
>clicking wrong enemies in teamfights
>game suddenly feels awkward and I don't know why
My ping has been a bit higher lately so I thought it was that at first, but I realized its not reaction issues but straight up moving my mouse badly.
Did I have a stroke in my sleep or something? Could this be carpal tunnel syndrome type shit?

they're on surrender@20
the abilities are literally just recolors and the animations of all the forms are the same, i shit you not

Real talk, blitz is bullshit. He shouldn't be a tank, and/or he shouldn't have overdrive/powerfist. In the early game you really can't effectively punish a missed grab, and slightly later on he can just overdrive run up to you with no real risk to himself for a certain knockup and a much harder to dodge Q. It's tedious and poorly designed.

There's no reason for him to be a tank.

Alright, /lolg/, how do I beat brand in lane as adc?

Yuo are liek tiny babby, hold beer

this is legit the onyl reason I haven't quit this game yet

It's nothing special, just floating when you're in homeguard mode but it's basically the same for everything else

have an engage support and kill him over and over

Well I'll stop setting up that noose, the fuck did you spend 5k on?

support ornn

>HAHAHAHA tryndamere is totally balanced guys xD
>What he's a noob champ just stun him! Hahahaha!
>Yeah he's got great sustain, a massive invuln combat boost and he's an on hit attack AD champ with great mobility but he's totally easy to kill man xD
>HAHAHAH this dude must've just int'd to a trynd ahahahahaha! He's the easiest champ in the game!

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I have the majority of ward skins and icons too before I stopped actually carying about those

ive spent a couple hundred on smurfs too buying bundles to get champs owned on those accounts

Disappointing. It's a very nice skin but not worthy of being called ultimate.

I seriously hope riot takes Reddit whining seriously and pretties it up

Prettying it up won't really do anything about how lame the concept is in general. They should really just make an Ultimate Skin without the shitty form-changing gimmick, and make it awesome in a creative and fresh way.

If you say lootboxes I'll pull the trigger myself.

Well goddamn, I'd probably spend more if I was out of college, ah well. Well met.

I've bought a lot of them yes
but i've been playing since 2011 so probably half of that was from before they were ever introduced
I hope it's half

I spent a lot on boxes, I'm this user. Got hextech annie and soul stealer vayne, I have shit impulse control.

>they're actually nerfing leblanc
>nerfing duskblade too
Reee, duskblade isn't the problem, rengar is.

Thank you for keeping the game free for the rest of us.

>finally on a win streak playing sion support and rushing banner
>maintenance hits

being a collector is suffering, I want to own everything in the game
i've recently fallen out of my 'buy everything in the store' phase thank fucking god
I'm really fucking mad I won't get to own rare stuff like rusty blitz, pax tf etc. also super pissed at myself for not buying championship riven in S2 cause I was on the 'I fucking hate riven that champion is cancer and I'll never buy her' train

but Rengar sucks ass right now wtf

It wasn't a pleasure to know you.

it's the least I can do user, they make off me what they would make off of like 6 regular players
remember when you talk shit about people spending money on cosmetics that they keep the game f2p and you're completely right to make fun of us

Extremely similar to her default
Same standing hip sway pose
Same shoot gun and recoil while sticking butt out for her Q
Same shoot guns into the air for E
Same sway walk animation

ganbatte, ishmael
aim well

Is Sion mid still viable?

>losing a game
>trying to stall for maintenance
>they steamroll down mid and end with 45 seconds to spare

>more meme skins
this makes me happy

>they didn't ban Volibear
What a shame

literally just won with one on my team vs. an ori

WHERE THE FUCK IS KAI SA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even more reason not to nerf duskblade. I don't want to be a splitpush bitch.

>Smashing everything with evelynn
>Stops being so useful as enemies are getting smarter as I climb
>Decide to play miss fortune adc
>Winrate starts to tank
WHAT AM I MISSING? YOU GUYS SAID ADC IS FUCKING EASY BUT IM GETTING SHITFUCKED BY LITERALLY ANY ASSASSIN EVERY GAME

this patch cycle is all kinds of fucked up
>from the way they were taking about PBE theyre going to add more skins later in the cycle and GGMF was just the only skin to ship day 1
>dumb 3 day patch thing for live
>GGMF is shit
8 hours

Kha is arguably the biggest abuser of duskblade

>playing arams since ranked is down
>finally get to play somenthing else than Cho
>maintenance hits as soon as i load in

>play tristana
>win games
its literaly that easy user

What kind of job do you have that allows this anyhow?
Like I said I can only spend so much because college student, so I only work a part time.
You can bully me as long as you want anons

You can do a lot with the changing forms. Make the AI personality different. Significantly change the animations for each, give it diff particles etc

>volibear went from 47 to 55% wr
>no nerfs slated

Ori is an easy matchup for him, his problem are more mobile champs, and now that his E hitbox got fixed he's gonna have a harder time hitting them.

>8 hours

It's not worth the price, but it will sell just fine thanks to the turbovirgins and waifufags that Riot panders to so hard.

>LoL 50k viewers on twitch
>Fortnite 80k
>Dota 130k

Is League confirmed dead?

I'm a NEET, I collected social security checks throughout my youth since my dad died when I was young and I ended up spending like 20-40$ every other weekend on the game through my teenage years and it just kept going up and up
I'll hopefully be able to spend less and less now that I'm going to college next semester

And it's still an Ultimate Skin which derives its Ultimateness from form changing.
It's extremely fucking gay and boring, why do people keep settling for skinlines and shitty fucking ultimates

He literally got nerfed in 8.5

God speed user.

Only casual streamers are on right now.

Just like your sex life

Omg rich anons gift me some cute skins... I only play support and I have absolutely none :(

I'm not rich, I have like 600$ to my name for the month

>cute
There's no need

They nerfed both his E and cinderhulk. I think that if they nerfed aftershock, which they should, he would be balanced

Faggot, support players are scum.

>E nerfed
>cinderhulk nerfed
>warmogs nerfed
>aftershock nerfed

They nerfed aftershock. Not a relevant change for jungler though.

>LCK

Interesting enough to make me play MF (or ADC) if I ever got it, but a wealth of untapped potential.
But, hey, at least she doesn't have busted hitboxes that won't be fixed in order to keep making sales :^)

>literally a whole hour in between sets
>normies dont actually watch OGN anyway they just watch LCS

Oh that's right, didn't they nerf the cd on it? Yeah that wouldn't have any affect on a jungler like Voli.

What about us """supports"'""

Could voli work with Footwork?
Asking for a friend.

You should be going predator

May your RNG get better.

I am not. I do everything one should do without whining for honors and putting on the slut act.

but those things are part of the things you should do

I still hate you fuckers, as an adc i despise nothing but the fact that i have to share a line with you.