Who you want to become /biz ?

Who you want to become /biz ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0LLaybEuzA
youtube.com/watch?v=gUhRKVIjJtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

myself

I want to be a cucked out bitbrain digislave on my knees waiting for the central bank to feed me nourishment.

Do I have to swallow all of it or can I store some of it in my mouth an spit it out later?

maybe a better self?

I want to become a mod so I can ban pozzed coins and other garbage and make biz great again

The only way...

youtube.com/watch?v=K0LLaybEuzA

A good looking Chad.

I can't so I just moneycope with hookers.

>better self
I agree
Nothing wrong with me right know, just want to be better in a lot of things

Make more money so it brings me more freedom.
Be better with girls, have more relationships.
Mastering myself.

The little girl

>Make more money so it brings me more freedom.
You are actually unable to learn aren't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=gUhRKVIjJtw

CURRENCY = SLAVERY

right in the feels

someone happy

A poor nigger complains.
A rich nigger complains.

When will YOU learn?

If you rather be poor thats fine by me bro.

I'm doing this because I don't want to have to change at all, to live easy 8)

>still has no idea what it means to be OWNED by a meme

Have fun slaving for them.

Keep on defining your life by the terms rich and poor.

What is it like to be run by duality?

Stalin called, he left the gulag door accidentally open again. You have to go back

Accomplished.
In a way that means that no matter who I meet, I'll be superior on the closest you can get to a virtually objective measurement.
This might come in the form of creating something that earns me fame, or simple net worth.

Investment is pretty much the lottery ticket I hope to cash out, pretty much buying myself some self-esteem in the process so I can stop feeling inferior to all those who didn't drop out of college like human trash.

Such a sad story that you think you can buy your way out of misery.

You are inferior because you think you are.

Anything you do to change that externally won't solve the problem.

That's just cheap inspirational drivel fit for a Facebook post from a teenaged girl.
Self-esteem that's not backed with results is just arrogance.

Results?

Who are you proving yourself too?

Like I said outside verification of an internal problem is not going to help you.

Proving yourself to your peers is about as facebook as you can get.

>Proving yourself to your peers is about as facebook as you can get.
>Man's constant craving for success is Facebook
>The driving force behind Man's life since sentience is Facebook

Yeah sure

That is all you have?

Keep seeking approval from others to feel accomplished.

They will end up defining you.

Next thing you know you have become something other than yourself.

You're an idiot. For one thing you need the approval of others (women) if you're going to reproduce, which is about as basic a goal as there is in life.

There are concrete things that will make you better. Over confidence will misguide you. You're a faggot.

>keep defining your life by terms rich and poor.
Do you realise where u are?

>muh rigged banking system everyone is a slave
Is this really the excuse you use for not thriving for a better lifestyle?

What are your goals in life?

Genuinely interrested

>You're an idiot. For one thing you need the approval of others (women) if you're going to reproduce, which is about as basic a goal as there is in life.

Yes it is extremely basic, maybe you should strive for something that a rat manages to accomplish.

ohwaityoureseriousletmelaughevenharder.jpg

It's funny because your concept of what "results" are is also derived from "Facebook posts from a teenaged girl". You look for virtually objetive measurements but ultimately all you're worried about is if a hot girl will give you the time of day.

>but ultimately all you're worried about is if a hot girl will give you the time of day.

Where did you even get that?
Getting a succubus to leech off my life is the last thing I want to "accomplish"

>other's aproval

I seek MY own aproval, you dumb pinko commie son of a nigger.

Because if that's not it, then your standards are all fucked up. You literally think happiness will only be reached when you can feel you're better than everyone else.

Why worry if you're better than everybody else by any "objective" measurement? If then you're fucked. You are never going to stop worrying about this shit. You can be the richest motherfucker in the world and you'll meet a bum who looks happy when he plays the harmonica and you'll still feel that he's happier than you, all things considered.

>You can be the richest motherfucker in the world and you'll meet a bum who looks happy when he plays the harmonica and you'll still feel that he's happier than you, all things considered.

Don't misunderstand, I think you're perfectly right to that extent.
I just want the complete security of superiority on the material ground, so that I can just focus on finding whatever hippy thing makes me genuinely "happy" (whatever that means) without also having to worry about things like "Yeah, maybe I have friends and shit, but that guy down the street has a house three times mine"

You can't be "better" than people on a spiritual ground, so I'm going to look for "victory" on a ground where it makes more sense to be fighting

OK, I get it now, but this is still messed up. You'll still live your live waiting for the moment when you're finally rich enough to be happy, instead of just being happy right now (while saving more cash of course)

I don't even care about being super rich.

I just want to afford a regular home fully paid off without having to work anymore.

It's the only thing I can pursue.
I've unfortunately been diagnosed with psychopathy, which unfortunately doesn't translate to business super powers like many people on the internet seem to be convinced of.
It just means I can never feel the warmth of friendship or familial bonds, or social interaction in general. Even with friends of 7+ years I'm tortured by my complete lack of inner feelings towards them, despite them being all that one could wish for.

I was a lonely kid with no friends, then turned into a lonely adult with a lot of friends.

That kind of "real" happiness will probably always elude me, but I can still strive to obtain happiness that's measured in easily understood numbers.
Maybe if I hit it big I can buy enough Lambos to fill the void.