>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition is out: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide: altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nUiFLuZgIAWuZvB-5GSG87HOV2YnVdas6cblj5b8XqA/edit#gid=0
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/hgzdtl.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ariana is the best FF girl

I hadn't gone through them yet but this includes the eyepatch for Beatrix which comes off the new event trial boss, Ralvuimago.
too lazy to SS it but it's Atk 15%, Def+15, and it gives SPR+15% to Beatrix only as well as making her immune to Blind.

They're also going to improve a lot of things for new players and I think the stuff will be retroactively given to current players as well. Free Ashe and Shitening for everyone. Woo hoo... I guess.

> 1/2 nrg story cost
> super success rate up for enhancing units
> free Lightning
> inventory base limit increased from 100 to 150 for free

All after tonight's maintenance.

FFBE?? NANI THE FUCK?!

play my game

soon

What's this I hear about Free Lightning?

>Ralvuimago

Hope you have ice weapons or Christine.

should i get zodiac age for $60 or FF15 for $60?

Zodiac Age

Zodiac Age

XV doesn't have all the DLC out yet.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Why is the OO spreadsheet locked?

I'm playing in 4k High, Am I doing something wrong to get thoses shitty texture?

It seems like the textures didn't load at all.

Oh fuck off OO.

Just make the power tokens buyable with Dissidia points already.

I can see her vayjayjay

Both.

So im having an odd issue with FFXV for PC. It will randomly throw and old frame of the game onto my screen for a split second.

eg: Will be looking at the menu go back to running around and notice that a picture of the menu screen will pop up randomly.

This make sense to anyone and got any ideas how to fix it? Or atleast a name for whats happening?

Playing with everything on high/highest with fancy nvidia stuff turned off, happens with vsync on/off and holding 60fps

i wouldve said turn off nvidiaTurfFX that killed my game but i guess you did taht

its weird because the demo had no trouble running

Yeah I never had it happen with the demo, explaining it to try figure out whats happening makes me sound retarded to boot.

Why so tsundere, Noct?

I tried waiting on that one since you have 12 days to redeem it but I just couldn't stand that pulsating exclamation point on at all times.

Where's my 7* Freya, Gumi!?

WHERE IS THAT RETARD SAYING WE WOULDN'T GET IT

Lewd.

>All after tonight's and most of tomorrows extended maintenance
Ftfy

Best girl

Was lara always that fat?

Thank god Alim fixed this by giving us a non furfaggot Freya from a much better game and franchise.

NOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT BE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD

ALL MY EFFORT INTO SHITPOSTING AND SPAMMING THE THREADS CAN'T BE FOR NOTHING

>almost 600k points in two days
Well, that was painful, but WE DID IT LEDDIT!

AKATSUKI BLITZKAMPF COLLAB WHEN, GUMI

Should i even bother with a rig this shit?

Good. Now get cracking on the Balthier co-op. 2 million points for all rewards, probably more than 10 million worth of runs to get some decent Terra relics.

You don't want to be the dude STILL doing Balthier after Eiko starts, do you?

Managed to get a clip from earlier when it was doing it, hairworks was on but happens without it anyway.

my.mixtape.moe/hgzdtl.webm

Any ideas or atleast what this is called so I can keep hunting for a solution?

And what did he do right?

Men of the Hour Lucky
Meia

I'm gonna stick with whatever's the best shit I get in those 2M points and there's nothing you can do about it.

Keepers Vol 3, Secret of Mana,
Logress, SaGa, etc

Why are people in denial about DeNA GL being shit?

These Elite Dungeon rewards are dope as fuck.
8 Major Power Orbs plus some change in others from a shitty X-2 dungeon for 15 stam is fantastic.

>one-off random lucky that wasn't tied to an important thing like a fest
>hasn't even had a translated banner so far; though I agree it's a dick move for people who want her

>shit selection that was outdated like two months later
>being surprised that the JP version of a game has more collabs than the GL version

They made mistakes, but they're not outright shit.
>inb4 daily missions

Meia has translated relics though.
Also,
Ingus LD
Kefka LD
Edgelord Cecil LD; OSB
Record Missions

She does? I always see the banner translation having some other relic's name for hers.

Also, for the first three, it's likely they're waiting for events that focus on them. You got me on the last one, though.

Did you lag out or rage quit?

not having the Logres trash is good thing desu

I'm not sure what happened

Hope you won your fight.

yeah maybe

Fuck outta here imposter.

Yeah I did.

has anyone got a unit i could cheese aranea with? my team isnt good enough for the task

I would cheese her anytime, I you know what I mean.

I can set up my noctis for 100% evasion but it will probably take you ages to auto.

friendo code is 749 221 569 if youre ok with doing that, cheers in advance

Anyone know how I enable HDR on XV? I got an HDR enabled TV.

ps4 options maybe?

Oh sorry, meant on PC.

hmmm not sure then

Sorry for that early summon, it kinda went on reflex.

REDDIT
IT
DID
WE

yeah u better be sorry bitch

Everyone should have a strong Olive, it'd make your 100% evasion carries and invincible Ayaka carries go by hundreds of turns faster.

Sent

>Pulled Steiner from the free draw

Did I do good?

Also are Vivi or Garnet worth ranking up to 6*?

thanko bby

Maybe someday if I ever pull a cloud and elfreeda...

Despite being a grown ass man, Noct is still shorter than his father who has a limp.

Garnet yes, she’s plenty strong as a 5* max already.

As a 6* she can lets you summon any esper in your party every other turn.

Steiner is good for a 4* finisher and breaker. Only worth using for this event tho for bonus.

Garnet is good summoner and healer.

Vivi still useless.

Is it true there is no modding possible for PC XV right now? I don't really want to start a playthrough without some rebalance or QoL mods. I just want the game to be more difficult.

Mine's 1524 with only one Elfreeda and zero Clouds. You can make use of the Doublehand materia currently in the Mog King shop for her since, despite being a huge fucking cannon, Sparky is only 1H.

Having a limp doesn't make you shorter. Besides, Noctis has a slight limp himself.

from being the kingdom's cumdump lmao

I don't even have the mats to enhance Olive at the moment. I spent it all on Aileen.

t-thanks...

It does if you have to slump slightly to lean on your cane. Just from his posture you can tell he isn't standing up fully straight and is still half a head taller than Noct.

meh... free lara on the 9th.

Seems to be a the trail battle for the current king mog event.

wtf you guys said BE was jew

>even worse, it was a relic and not a book
my condolences

it is

Here's to hoping she is good.

With a good chain attack she can become the new meta for farming giancrysts out of story events.

I hope I can daily pull an explorer Aileen for the THD meme.

10+1 ticket on the 20th

We're still getting free summons from the 30 million download campaign and then the lapis raffle as well.

>OH BOY SOME FREEBIES ALL IS FORGIVEN
This is why the battered wife never leaves the drunk husband.

OBSESSED

>wtf you guys said BE was jew

Think they are reflecting on the shitty paid 5* summon price judging from their last youtube video so they're trying to make up for it.

True High Definition?

>complaining about freebies

Tell me user, how did BE abuse you?

Next run was okay.

You are going to have a hard time keeping up with your meme considering most of the complaints about BE come from BEfags themselves.

Or are we now entering an era where only praise of our Gumi overlords is allowed?

1080 FD or bust

>you can use 5* artifact to LB 4*
Noice.

SITTING

OBSESSED!

noice
going by the treasure book screenshots from last thread and this one, almost looks like terra's is a guaranteed drop when someone disconnects

There's a time and place when shitting on Gumi. When they do bad, it's fine to shit on them.

But to shit on them when they are giving you free stuff?? You're just OBSESSED with shitting on them regardless and you can't even admit it.