/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[E Pluribus Unum Release]
Fifth Singularity: North American Myth War E Pluribus Unum
Release date: 2018-03-15 7:00 UTC
Like and Share on Facebook for up to 10 Quartz
www facebook com/FateGO.USA/videos/1137040129785352/

>[Singularity Pickup Summon]
Period: 2018-03-08 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Fuyuki, Orleans, Septem, Okeanos, and London will be featured.
Each rateup will feature story locked servants from said singularity.

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[Half AP Training Grounds]
Period: 2018-03-08 04:00 - 2018-03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

How is that even a choice? Who the fuck wants to run around as a faggot male when they are given the choice to be a cute anime girl?

I'm going to get Nurse AND Jeanne (Alter) in 200 Quartz total!

no

I'm going to propose to Lily.

My maxed and grailed Okita has actually been incredibly useful. I end up taking her to everything, and she just crits or busters her way through it all.

dont do it user! she'll piss in your mouth every day for the rest of your life!

I switched to male master for a little while when I got tired of the bright orange suit. I like the white suit better, shame it's not on Gudako.

Liked and subscribed

I'm going to get Jeanne Alter in one (1) summon ticket.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-ty1g5gPtE
God her voice and mannerisms make me so hard

Well I don't have a Tamamo of my own.
And I probably could have done that much damage if the ghost hadn't gone invincible that one turn I had a Nursery Rhyme Arts brave chain with full crit stars and both her and Waver's buffs up.

I figured the Male damage bonus would have more than made up for it.
Well, at least I have her leveled already then. She'll dunk on Cu Alter during America as well.

By the way, when is Tamamo's next rate-up? Is it really Halloween?

We all are

Post supports!

Someone post the image with the female master angrily stepping on saint squartz while the servants around her are laughing and one of them is tearing apart a summoning ticket

Who is the Bazelgeuse of FGO?

she's a fucking critty monster

>talking about the game is somehow blogging
Kill yourself my man

Meph

That bitch kepp spooking me, Np3 already. I hope she doesn't spook me again during okeanos rate up while I roll for the lesbians

Go back to r*ddit where you came from, you don't belong here.

Well?

I didn't have that Okita image yet, thanks.

Bless this Kousaki guy

You can use here but nobody here cares enough. There are no real shikifags.

I will and I will laugh at you all.

Again, you're neglecting the fact that it's up against Avenger. 150K neutral damage is NOT to be scoffed at. And Euryale is good for more than just Camelot, she's just MOST effective in Camelot, emphasis on the qualifier 'most'. And what sets her apart from say Orion, is that what she lacks in firepower she makes it up in having good skills to provide cover for your party.

Bro you will get BTFO by me, don't do this to yourself

>2 years before we get Oi-chan-senpai
It hurts.

Every thread 'till she's out

That just means more time to save for her.

Or how about you just stop replying and thus giving him attention.

JALTER LOVE

Gonna do it.

Did I miss something ingame? What's with the constant Lily and piss posting?

Look buddy, I like Shiki but I'm not one of those gameplayfags who have self-imposed challenges/ handicap. Shiki was my champion for dealing with enormous spirit, so now that I can use supports for vs Dantes, I'd prefer to take the easy route and go double Zerker Smash with CS NP Spam.

HIGHEST ATK THREAD

F2p lucklet reporting in...sumanai

She's my pisstress!

I love you guys

Any Lily user is a friend of mine.

So this is better?

Nobody wants listen to you, you little shit. Quick reminder, you have to be 18 to come here bud.

>highest attack
>best self buffs
>cute tsundere personality
>for (You)
>smelly feet

She is literally perfect.

>an actual lucklet
I hope the gacha eventually decides to bless you, user

Imagine Lily messily jetting out her pungent, first morning piss right into your waiting mouth.

Dumb ESL attentionfag go back to your shithole

So I just finished the last free quest... what do now? How can I get more quarts?

Use me.

150K damage is alright if it's NP1.
150K damage, backed by literally every kind of buff at one's disposal, when your servants are ragged and near death from spending several turns charging up against a monster with 500K HP that's hitting them for >1/3rd their HP every turn with neutral damage, and that superchrged NP is a desperate hail-mary pass at success; that is not good.

I get what you're saying, but you're underestimating the amount of set-up it took to get that 150K damage, and all the people in the previous threads saying "oh yeah bro, use your Euryale, she'll kill dantes np". You guys seriously misrepresented her performance against non-saber targets.

Would it be better to put herc with bond CE in it (kintoki is np4)?

You're really tempting me to priestpost aren't you?

????

The Saint

now you have to

>you guys
nobody did, you bought into a newfag who was spamming his level 70 Euryale. In fact, I BTFO that guy several times and you IGNORED IT. It's your own fault retard.

Nice support page. Do you have a slot open?

How new?

I'm not even the OP, you're just being an overconfrontational cunt on a Chinese basket weaving forum about a phone game.

youre better off putting np starting ces on your aoe but for other content that should be fine im assuming you dont have hotdog or sword autist for gil

I don't get it
16 days

If I paid 1000$, how many desired SR, SSRs would I be able to get?

also this i guess

> seriously misrepresented her performance
No user. Here's the real, non-meme truth: you fell for /alter/'s penchant for exaggeration. Do you believe all those posts of people claiming they nailed that SSR with 1 ticket they didn't even mean to? And of all those going "lel so easy, can't believe you plebs actually had trouble", how many of them do you think genuinely did find it easy?

somewhere between none and a whole lot.

it's a 1% chance to get an SSR and then a subsequent 70% chance to get the rateup SSR. do the math

3 and 1 respectively

>You guys seriously misrepresented her performance against non-saber targets.
Not the other guy, but did you really think you'd get honest opinions that weren't exaggerated for the lolz from Veeky Forums?

Share the facebook post in the OP for 10 more SQ :^)

Iy ou don't get at least 2 SSR you can off yourself

Just old enough to start rejoicing

Why don't you find out yourself shounen?

a whole lot

This. It's the fucking internet. You're a fool for taking their words at face value.

Yeah I did that today, so how is it? If they have enough likes and reposts they give quarts to everybody?
I don't get the "rejoice" thing, are you saying something like "welcome to hell"?

One more, post ID.

>secondary

Euryale is for stall just as much as she is for damage. This has been stated time and time again.
Everyone has constantly been pointing to Robin as the pure nuker. I managed to get his Yew Bow to hit for 197k against a neutral target with severe limitations on the kinds of buffs allowed, just to give an example.
Regardless, 150k damage against a neutral target is very respectable for a 3*. Just take this as a learning experience.

>I don't get the "rejoice" thing
Because you're a filthy secondary.

My page is not amazing but I log in at least twice every day

I think someone just started to force this retarded meme and it stuck.

which one is the sword autist? the 25% buster one? because i got that. idk what hotdog is because I am literally retarded

YoroKOBE

MLB L/ZO might be a bit overkill
Max his second skill and put MLB big cup

No, you still don't get it. As said, Orion is the one you go for if it's standalone, pure Male Slaying. Euryale works as part of your party. You only hear "Euryale is good" and didn't continue listening on how and why she's good.

There's a CE with a hotdog on it, you'll know it when you see it.

Yes shirou is the sword autist. The hotdog one is Victor of the moon.

She pissed herself during Okeanus, right? It’s like how people ship servants together because they had one interaction, but instead of 2 servants its a fetish

not him but hes talking about victor of the moon and limited zero over

yea use lzo
hotdog is victor from the moon

>And of all those going "lel so easy, can't believe you plebs actually had trouble", how many of them do you think genuinely did find it easy?
I’m sorry to tell you, but Dantés really was not that difficult. If you’ve been hoarding quartz or are new, sure, he might give you trouble, but I wouldn’t rate him much higher than the final Halloween event fight.

>She pissed herself during Okeanus, right?
Ehm, no?
At least I don't remember anything remotely related to that in game.