>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/82jgwr/what_the_hell_ubisoft/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for ACTUALLY GOOD ITEMS RESTRICTED TO ALPHA PACKS

second for anyone that ever lets a huge corporation off the hook for fucking the consumer because they give you an elite skin is a complete retard

reminder to report, ignore and teamkill waifufags, namefags, and reminderfags

i want to suck the polish off IQ's toes!

I WANT TACTICOOL ELA

I want Ela to shoot me then dress the wound!

reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/82jgwr/what_the_hell_ubisoft/

STOP posting this photoshopped image

Gross.

Your phone is ringing

at least not outbreak packs

That looks untextured.

>tfw the only time my phone ever rings is dokkabi fucking with me

How do we even know it's shopped? None of us are going to fucking get it in an alpha pack.
It does, I like the concept though

Does Ying have any new dialogue?

>all these fictional characters you could obess over
>pick this thing
more r6s ryona when

>ryona
Kill yourself

i hate playing roamers :|

no, but BRIGHTEN AAAHHHPPPP

I actually hate E*a, but I embrace any opportunity to make a character more tacticool

I fucking hate playing with my friends because I mention we'll need hard breach, and unless I pick it and make someone else pick Thatcher, we don't get it and it fucks us 9 times out of 10 and when I tell them "we need hard breach and a Thatcher" I'm met with "team comp doesn't matter just play what you want it's casual and they're probably retards"

God I just wish people wouldn't be fucking retards amd gamble on the enemies skill in a squad based game and pick appropriately

wtf happened to ying?
she has a long fucking face in outbreak now around the lower half of her face

JD as an Op when?

Is this pasta or dou you regret posting it in the end of the last thread without gaining many (you)?

Isn't that just Smoke?

Any Buckboys here? What weapon do you run on him, DMR seems good but it doesn't seem to combine with his playstyle. New btw

rub for stable servers

can we all agree to not get mad in casual?
it should be expected to be paired with unreliable "retards" every match in casual
if you want ultra competent players, please stay in ranked

Second one, I just want to ree loudly about my retard friends basically sorry

C8 with ACOG desu

Do I need to use my hands?

So I started to play R6 again after Year 1 season 4 today and I have to say Dokkaebi is pretty awesome. What is the consens about her?

I swear there weren't this many waifufags making the same autistic posts every thread even 2 weeks ago.

you should probably stop caring so much about casual you sweaty nerd

>game recently starts pandering to waifufags
>hurr why are there more waifufags now
What did he mean by this?

Yea I figured, recoil is a bitch on it, do you run flash hider and LS?

I dont get mad when its randoms but when its 4 other people who are your friends intentionally gimping your team and getting mad when you ask them to play someone to enable your hard breach or to be hard breach and say "team comp doesn't matter" in a squad based game where team comp matters a lot I get a little more mad

why does article 5 run at 15 frames less after the chimera patch, did they change something in the smoke effect?

i still havent gotten my 4 free packs ;_;

why are you playing article 5 to notice this user?

oh an also everytime i click the "Collection" button the game crashes
how fix

It's all they want to play because they don't want to do ranked, so I get a little bit frustraited when they decide that hard breach is for fags when it's snowmobile garage on chalet and then complain that the game is shit

No I use the ACOG and compensator.

happens to me too just wait for jewbi fix

I'd play with you if you wanted. Hard breachers and Thatcher are my favorite attackers anyway.

Forgot to set my matchmaking. Still shouldn't be happening though.

Can someone explain the difference between compensator and flash hider as far as recoil goes?

Should I buy?

Yes! :)

I dunno, what do I think about it, Ubisoft™ Representative Mike?

Compensator = greatly reduced horizontal recoil
Muzzle break = greatly reduced vertical recoil on the first shot then slightly on other shots
Flash = slightly reduced vertical moderately reduced horizontal

Yea, just ignore the namefags who come here though. They give bad advice because they're low rank but think they're top 100.

compensator only reduces horizontal recoil by lowering its max spread value after the 5th shot by 20%
flash hider reduces all recoil between the 2nd and 4th bullet by 30%
muzzle break reduces first shot recoil by 40%

So will they add more outbreak scenarios or are we stuck with 3?

Pretty sure it's just 3, though I think they said they're interested in bringing back PvE stuff again later.

It crashes for everyone
Ubisoft fucked u bad

So the pleb grind edition, OG edition or advanced?

What is horizontal recoil? I thought recoil was only up and down. So compensator makes it go in a straighter line up and down instead of jiggling side to side?

Unless you're in the disgusting cesspool that is OCE/EAUS I don't think we can play sadly, 250 ping makes me a very sad man
Thanks though, the sentiment means a lot

>notice the Y3 steel skin looks really good and actually has texturing
>game dropped 10-20fps

What did they do? Do I have to lower texture quality now?

Then whats the whole point?
Was outbreak actually a failed spinoff but they had assets made so they just used it as temporary dlc?

>still no outbreak packs,
>still no ash elite

>OCE/EAUS

>still no ash elite
>still no damascus steel skin
to get hype for newer players+money from lootboxes
this is basically the 'we only care about new players' season due to the unlocked ops/attachments, and no 'compensation' for veteran players, no more outbreak packs (yet people who just buy the game get more), and a pve mode they're going to take away because of 'games as a service'

>Chimera on TTS
>wtf Ubi these outbreak skins are shit
>decontamination shit is all bright yellow wtf who's going to use that
>lmao wtf are these hemorroid skins they look awful
>Chimera goes live
>TFW UBI WHY I CAN'T BUY OUTBREAK PACKS WITH RENOWN YOU KIKES???

Holyshit theres 160k current players on steam

yes, vertical recoil is controllable while horizontal is not, thats what makes compensator so good on most guns.
also regarding grips vertical grip only reduces vertical recoil and angled grip gives you faster transition into ADS without recoil reduction penalties.

dead game.

Yeah, I hate it, worst place and everyone is toxic or Chinese, or both, and TKs for no reason happen so often that it's bacially a twitch shooter in the second round to see if you can TK the other fuck faster than he can TK you

>devote a significant amount of your development budget making outbreak
>art
>animation
>rigging
>sound
>mapping
>very expensive looking CGI cutscenes
>ubisoft forces you to make it time limited
>so they can drive loot box sales with artificial scarcity

The best part is all but 1 of the outbreak skins are garbage. So much fucking wasted time and potential.

OG edition is probably best.

It was probably a proof of concept, and they'll more than likely do something with the maps later.

Where did you end up before season ended, /r6g/?

Standard. Advanced doesn't give that much compared to price difference if it's not on discount. Avoid starter like plague.

where u see dis?

>playing ranked

LADS

Its in op, r6db

g4, just for the gold charm

i'm a pro

What if Outbreak was made to justify Ridiculous future ops?

"Oh hey, this Indian can break down reinforced walls by chargin them, because he has super strenght from genetic manipulation using the Shit you found in New Mexico"

Is that a fucking h3 avatar?

>one day passes since the update
>still no ash skin
Ebin

Gold and then went to go play better games

>inb4 nanobot steroids

Oh wait...

Do you think there is ever going to be a Siege 2 or do they just push more operators and seasons till it is dead?

>Only had a few operators unlocked from the base group that I liked, didn't bother with the rest
>New update unlocks all of them automatically
>My small organized list of 8 operators is now overcrowded and difficult to look through

I do not like this change. Yes I may have autism.

oh shit

you are indeed autistic

What's the point in a siege 2 when they can just keep adding content to this one and releasing a season pass every year?

>making a photo of the screen

I'm just wondering and think that there are too many Operators and not enough good maps

It's more viable to support and update the game rather than release a sequel every few years. EA and Activision wouldn't agree, but that's how it is. See Warframe, LoL, DOTA, CSGO, etc.
Since Ubi know the project is alive only thanks to dedicated fanbase, making a proper sequel would be like shooting yourself in the knee.

what is your favourite?
border is the patrician choice.

Horizontal is how straight of a line it would make if you just held down LMB while in ADS. Vertical is how fast it climbs and how much the gun jumps between shots. Muzzle brake is common on DMR's for this reason. The real secret about muzzle brake is anything that needs it doesn't actually help. It's only real use is that it cuts recentering time in half.

Some people started using the muzzle brake on Ying's T-95 but it makes barely any difference what you put on it.

>vertical recoil is controllable while horizontal is not
I don't totally agree with this. Ying's LMG has almost no horizontal recoil but it's almost impossible to control because it jumps vertically so much between shots you can't really reliably headshot with it.

found this pic in reddit

i want to worship Ella's sexy muscles.

Consulate

That picture is troubling

Kafe

I doubt that.

Theme Park/Tower