Battlerite General /brg/

Season 1 begins edition

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a PvP arena brawler from the same company that made Bloodline Champions.

>Latest patchnotes
blog.battlerite.com/patch-1-4/

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Check your BR profile
battlerite-stats.com/

>Character builds
loadouts.gg

>Get your free shit
pastebin.com/0zTkhPkd

>Newbie guides
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9
pastebin.com/wTZaSWcs

>/brg/ player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
>Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

battlerite-stats.com/profile/19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did everyone just dropped the gane or what?

Nobody knows the thread is alive. Anyway I am safely ignoring ranked for now until all the GCs fuck off out of diamond. Jamila looks p bad tbqh senpai

>I am safely ignoring ranked for now until all the GCs fuck off out of diamond
It's the same shit in casual. So far out of 7 games every single one has had a champion or grand champ on the enemy team, and most of the time they're playing Jamal.

>Sirius right click heal gets decreased cooldown
>Can dish out healing in 3v3 combined with the new rites

I didn't ask for this change but I welcome it.

Hey fags, I'm in Thai right now. Gonna be at home in my shithole in like 18-20 hours.
Keep the thread alive and we will talk

Hello?

Jesus crist

I only just realised every map has structural changes between day and night instead of just lighting

It's happening in casual as well.

Players online right now is literally the highest of the last week according to steamcharts, yet we can't get one game. What the fuck.

Okay dude, i actually meant how retarded new character looks like, not the Q time

>Thorn went from being picked a fair bit to 0 (Z E R O) picks in the latest tournament and also has the lowest winrate of any melee character
>Gets nerfed again in the new patch
Does SLS play their own game? Genuinely curious here.

Of course? Why would ANYONE keep playing? Everyone you see on steamcharts stats is from BR/China, everyone who doesn't play bottom of the barrel f2p games bailed when the game wasn't patched for six fucking months (most of them the FIRST time this happened and not just now)

Nobody likes this game, people just wish they liked it and enjoy self-destructing, even the people who play it constantly are trying to actively kill it by making secret invite only discords to play it barely once a week

no, the only dev they had on staff who played the game was grimgoon and not only is he no longer working on the game but
battlerite-stats.com/profile/19
as you can see he's barely played many more than 500 games over the past nearly 2 years, not even a game a day

There are different 2 ranked game modes right now and because of it devs can't actually balance the game properly.
Also devs don't need to play the game, that's what playtesters and balance team are for

Is jamila balanced or nah? She happens to die so easily when I face against one.

Wait 2 weeks

She is broken
A champion ranked guy made a setup that can actually one shot supports with stun locks.

So far she seems alright. She's kind of the definition of burst, but is easily taken advantage of if you know how. The incap on the wall jump space is trance/counterable, not to mention stops her right there instead of letting her go the full dash. Her numbers seem a tad high, but I don't think its another Destiny.

>devs don't need to play the game they just need to play the game

genius dude
maybe you haven't been around for very long but they cut out all "playtesters" too because the devs listened to none of what they said and then decided they were "too mean" and only kept around a few yesmen

this game only has like 5 people still working on it either way, everyone else has dumped the game to work on their new project

ranked is still a joke
Even with the "champ select" screen people still insta lock their mains and refuse to pick supports.

dead fucking game

I'm not talking about BR in particular.
If devs is going to play a shit ton, who's gonna make games?
Yeah, I've been playing the game on and off since CBT and I'm pretty sure "other project" is Xbox port.

only retards expected anything different, this is just placebo for people who think picking around their idiot teammates will improve their chances compared to ignoring them and playing something good

at least you can't pick duplicates in this game, blc was 50% queueing into 2 people instalocking ranid on your team

>Can't hold his tongue

>blc was 50% queueing into 2 people instalocking ranid on your team
Maybe if you were playing below gold.

blc had grades thanks for making it obvious you never played it
good try though

> clearly unbalanced match
> other guy dies
> both enemies are at full hp
> die fast instead of wasting 2 minutes of everyone's time trying to fish for that sick Odeum replay
> this is griefing

>first experience with prostitute ever
>cute little thai girl
>didn't have money on me for sex, only for handy and bj
>it was painful and bad, bitch almost ripped my dick off
Dodged a bullet here. Prostitutes are shit bros
Also bump the thread you fuckers, i can't play the game right now

Holy shit boys we back?

Admittedly I never played back when it was only grades, but I know you know from at least season one and on they had iron/bronze/silver/gold/diamond ranking boards where you could look up everyone. Fuck off mate, literally everyone in solo over silver had some healer to bring if they needed to.

Good night /brg/

Post deer butt already

if you played post 2.0 you didn't play the game

playing 2v2 in some automated tournaments with 100 people would be like when battlerite dies down to only idiot duel players and one of them tries to talk about like what battlerite was like

Season one wasn't 2.0. Season two had the most players the game ever saw.

unf
>You'll never mount her in the middle of the woods when she is in heat.

Why live?

why do they keep nerfing lucie bros?

i don't even understand how she's strong

somebody explain it to me please

if she gets help removing shifu from her ass from her teammates she is very strong, unfortunately in soloq that never happens so it looks like she sucks

Massive numbers, aoe purge and best anti-burst in the game, a punish setup that needs to be specifically counterpicked to avoid and pretty good damage for her insane healing/CC. She requires people to position and target correctly and she's way more demanding to play than e.g. Blossom but only outperforms her in certain coordinated teams. Mostly she gets changes so the devs can pretend like they're paying attention to the tournament scene.

>Want to play ranged in ranked
>Both my teamates have assassins picked.
>Both insta lock in

Hopefully they force players to take support roles. fucking annoying.

What if you just altf4 out of the lobby? Do you get penalized?

you take a full division loss

>massive numbers
WHERE!?
her auto is slow as shit and does piss damage
her barrier and heal is good i'll admit
her ult is very CC reliant or they just quickly step out
i think part of her mastery is mastering Q, which i still have tons of trouble remembering even exists cause it seems like it does so little

the ABSOLUTE STATE of the meme known as 2v2

Nigga say what

According to the game director, people are not ready for the 3v3 ranked only.
He says they will do like they did in BLC, which means kill the game and then disable 2v2 ranked since there will be only autistic tryhards playing. How do you like that, huh

After you add the HoT/DoT for her m1/m2 they have massive value, the thing about them is they give you leeway to do something else like reposition or retarget while they tick, DI also has massive value in multiple ways, she has the only reliable non-metered hard disable across any support other than maybe weaken which is more situational. It's not that the ult is CC reliant, it's that your team needs to force an escape first and then they can't do anything about it, even if your team overextends a bit to force the escape the trade is going to be worse for them when they get beat on in goo.

the trick is to leave it in the game but push that its an irrelevant meme gamemode
see: twisted treeline, dominion

Logically speaking, there is no incentive for people to play 3v3 whatsoever.
It's harder, longer matches, no difference in rewards and same ranking.
I fucking hate SLS for that and quite literally want to strangle the faggot who decided to leave it like that since Closed Beta

all they have to do is separate the ranking between 2v2 and 3v3 and suddenly you can bully people "nice 2v2 but whats your 3v3?"

how genius of them to make a game targeted at autistic tryhards and then only force market it to casuals

truly brilliant swedes

Main problem for me is that people who check both Qs are learning 2s and then try to play 3s in the same retarded way, ruining the games for me and killing the desire to play the game competely. And i'm sure I'm not the only one suffering from that.
I can't even escape to casual since it's even more of a shitfest.

this is cool and all but everyone who still wants to play 3v3 and is at a high rating ducked out of queue because they don't like waiting an hour to fight people 3 leagues below them anyways, so there's no way to get a high rating in 3s other than farming forever off of bad players, and unless 3v3 rewards are way better than 2v2 ones people will still just grind their rating in 2v2 and play their 1 scrim game a week in their secret discord

This situation is created by SLS and their shit decisions.
New players don't even have a slightest chance to learn proper 3s and it's no wonder tournaments are full of BLC vets.

>lebbit is back to sucking Sls cock
They will never learn

>Every ranked so far vs a champion
>My team has a bronze

Yeah this game isn't going to last.

I read the patch notes. You're supposed to lose less micropenises if you have low rank teammate or you're playing against higher ranked player.
True?

it's false.
Still losing almost a whole division against them

But did you buy gems like a good goy?

might be why then. haven't spent a dime on this game

I like you, have a cat

>no new advertising for the new season
based sls who needs new players

>black female champion
>not even thicc
Who needs new players

I received an email.
Lel

P-please come back to our game.

Can you shoop that Indian friendship guy but with SLS breaking up with EA, then with F2P players then shaking hands with Xbox?

We back, or is it another flash in the pan?

this thread isn't even going to last 24h

>Add brown girl assassin
>Not THICC, No tiddies
>Not even muscular
>Absolutly zero facial expression
>Face locked in constant disinterested "uuuhh... I guess, okay..."

Why does she have to be fun?

>racoon eyes

amerifats need to keep it alive while we eurofags sleep and dream about blossom's hips.

not sure what I would get out of doing that I haven't even played the game in months

It's about godamn time.

God Bless Jerry.

>no advertisement for the new season
its dead already

How do you play the new hero?

you don't
Emergency nerf is coming on Saturday

I had the same issue when Destiny was released. Shit's whack.

Just buy her legendary skin and pretend she's a cute anime grill in an edgy ninja outfit instead of a groid.

since when can you queue 3v3 with 2 people

since they're queued for casual

as an aside you could do that in beta though

ironically it was removed about the same time individual team ratings were added, with the reasoning "it could mess with ratings"

Aunt Jemima is pretty fun.

I thought jamala was shit but I just got fucked up the ass by her. fug

Is this game still very active?
I jacked off to Blossom today and thought I should really give this game a fair chance.

shes op, expect nerfs

iva totally deserved these nerfs

Should i get RK or save for jamila?

Get a job and buy champ pack

it would be many times more active if the devs shilled their game

rip thread during na time

sad really

Don't worry user.
N O T
O
T

Y E T
E
T

>tfw you realize weeklies were removed
Sponsors replaced them. Some are good, but some are just terrible and I'd rather have the gold chests.

I'm ok with it. Pretty sure we get more value out of the new system than before as long as all the dailies get done.

If Jamila gets nerfed it won't happen for at least two weeks.