one more slot open it the TTC 4
off season depression

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/returnofthepicpak/chug-me-to-life
twitter.com/AnonBabble

benis

You just had to let go.

>wanting to be free

Thanks to user from the previous thread, attendance for 2013-2015 is now fixed.

Oops, wrong pic.

>tfw your comanager keeps bullying you about what to do for Spring

Hopefully you'll get fetused, weeb.

stay mad, normie

>normie
You have to go back.

>hating weebs on a taiwanese clay pottery forum
Yes, you do

Now, the question is: How dead is the Cup?

>help i'm being "bullied"

It depends on how well /mlp/ does, sadly.

News of its death was greatly exaggerated.

Basically the cup was dying until /mlp/ got good and won its first star.

/xa/

It's kind of hard to argue with the data. Either allow everyone to call in reddit reinforcements or allow no one.

>viewership means a Cup is ded or liv
The Cup is only going to die when whoever runs this shit actuallys gets a life and stops running it, so the Cup will never die

About 10 months ago Lear tried to cull the following teams.

/c/
/h/
/out/
/p/
/trv/
/y/

Are we better off for the survival of these teams? Do they contribute anything?

>Do they contribute anything?
Wait till the Leaf announces a megababy so /w/ can play again.

can't wait for /w/ to run 4-5-1 again

well management for most of them have pretty much taken a positive turn

They contribute teams to the cup, which is what boards are supposed to do. What else did you expect them to contribute?

Fuk Dag

>/c/
an ok team, has managers and reasonable aesthetics
>/h/
was 4th in the Elite cup
>/out/
has dedicated management, but meh aesthetics overall
>/p/
semi-decent aesthetics, managerless
>/trv/
the board is really comfy, too bad it's not rich in memes, thus the team is quite boring
>/y/
why not simply burn it?

But without Dag there's no stadiums, not to mention the upcoming Multinational Bowl and Champions Cup.

reminder

Currently, the 4cc discord is trying to abort the following teams from being born:

/bant/
/qst/
/aco/

Are we better off for the survival of these teams? Do they contribute anything?

>No cup until Spring
The void is huge

Thanks for giving me something to cum to
kill 3 already existing teams, try those boards you mentioned

/soc/ were also considered and /wsg/ were on probation.
Proofs?

Those three sound like they can bring something new to the cup, so fuck the 4cc discord.

reddit can also bring something new to the cup

/pol/ and /mlp/ are already in the cup.

something new would be great but from what I can tell /bant/ has the best chance of competing yet they have a lackluster roster can always improve over time though so it's not like that's a major reason to keep them out
/aco/ and /qst/ sound like they won't happen, the guy interested in /aco/ sounded like he gave up and /qst/ is getting all ideas from a discord related to one thread on the board iirc

>/mlp/ is reddit
Don't toss terms you don't know

More like /xu/

I hope the /aco/ guy doesn't give up, because they're nearly there, just run a poll and the team is in. /qst/ is a weird case, the discord is on a general quest thread with a lot of meta content, so if they poll in the thread and don't just stick to discord they might be okay, especially as it's not like most other boards.

Why does /w/'s logo show up on the front page of the wiki when they're a dead team?

>Cup with the boards
>Disallow boards from having teams

/cm/ shows us that a team does not require managers to advance in ranks

>relegated teams climb higher than RO16 teams
I just don't know anymore.

How are we nearly there? I got maybe 3 or 4 suggestions before the thread died. Is the team going to be Placeholder-kuns with names?

thanks pes

But that final was made all more interesting with managers trading blows alongside their AI counterparts

/sp/ can realistically win Spring.

A THREE STAR FINALE

I doubt Veeky Forums will get anywhere close to the final and the only other two star team is unlikely to get anywhere close to the Babbies.

You had a piratepad full of suggestions for a roster, that's something to build a poll out of anyway.

>page 9

>lolicatgirls

>somehow /sp/ is 30th in my autism ranking as well

That's because you're /a/, TWAIN.

Any reason why this time around there're no Team Awards? They aren't a thing anymore or the wiki people just forgot?

the poll is up for a week

Thanks, I must have missed it. I'll check the previous thread

REMINDER THAT IT'S COMING HOME LADS

>England ever making it to the Round of 16

They usually do and then choke just like /d/.

>being underage

Not the main /aco/ guy but the piratepad was pretty trash because most people didn't quite understand what was going on.
Honestly all we need is to show off a Shygirl model in-game and we're golden.

If England can't make it out of their easy group, they shouldn't even bother to show up to the next cup

>CB to LB/RB
manlet CBs is means you will get rekt by corner/free kick goals

I've been saying we need a way to get multiple positions on non-manlets in order to allow for more positional freedom. Many positions just aren't very viable for manlets, which means multi position players are a lot less useful than they can be. Combine that with the rating penalty, and people just aren't willing to go multiposition manlet unless it's a gold or silver medal.

My suggestion would be to allow multiple positions on any player, but at the cost of a card. This means a silver can have two A positions, but they will have one less card available. I think power wise, a card slot is a fair trade for an extra A position.

Manlets instead of getting an extra A position now get an extra card. They can spend this card on an extra position if they want, so manlets effectively get no penalty for having an extra position.

Fair enough, but at least there's a few ideas there to put in the poll, I agree that not all of the stuff in there was great though, but at least it's a few suggestions to put in a poll along with the old thread and probably just board knowledge from the /aco/ guy to at least get 25 or so ideas. If you can get someone from /aesco/ to make a Shygirl model or something else /aco/ related that could convince the board, and give them an idea of what this is.

>My suggestion would be to allow multiple positions on any player, but at the cost of a card.
>Manlets instead of getting an extra A position now get an extra card.

I really like that idea

Paging MagicalCoat

>let's add more rules that will break the AATF

>we can't do fun stuff because AATF doesn't allow it

>aatf
plus it's not that convoluted to alter flags to check for that stuff, unlike some height proposals from before winter

Where can I get that Wake me up, Thomas The Tank Engine remix, that /n/ used as anthem for the 3rd place match?

You can't

Then why did it fail during this past cup?

>muh aatf
Grow up, it's not that hard to check an export.

oversight?
I mean, if you want to sit on the same rules every cup while we stuck with 17 just because AATF might not work correctly you are an idiot.
And as I said, this shit doesn't sound complex to implement check for. I can see logical chain in my head already

Stop thinking you need to cheat to win.

soundcloud.com/returnofthepicpak/chug-me-to-life

This?

How am I cheating? It's not my fault /merit/ niggas can't write a good program/are too lazy to check exports manually.

Say what you will, at least they can banter

Many t_anks

THAT WAS A SPOILER 4CHINS, FUCK YOU HIRO

>s

The realization of what would have happened if /mlp/ won a third star make me shudder.

Thanks for the pic!

That's a big ant

I'm going to repost my question, so you all can answer it once again: how do you think /a/ and /sp/ will do in Spring? Will we see an El Clasico? Maybe in Summer? Who will do better?

It depends entirely on whether /sp/ will have a coordinator.

If El Clasico were to happen in Spring, I'd put my rigbux on /a/ tbqh. They were PES'd out of Summer.

Whatever happens, Together Forever will never be broken.

>will never be broken
>never mind the fact it's broken

Was meant for

Not sure, we can't tell until we see the exports they have for then and what others have, we don't even know if we're getting a megababby yet. /a/ have looked a lot better recently though, but I believe in Falco for some reason, as long as he's head. A fun group in a megababby could be /a/, /sp/, it's only /c/, /b/ and autopilot /p/ for effectively the same group as 15 Spring. There's also the fuck /a/ group with Veeky Forums, /trv/, /out/ and /b/ if a megababby happens. We could also get the fuck /sp/ group with /a/ or /lgbt/ if we don't want El Classico, /s4s/, /vp/ and /i/ if we get a megababby.

>Winter 2018
>1900 viewers
We broke 3000 though

>but I believe in Falco for some reason, as long as he's head
Collie is the head.

That's the average for the knockout games you brainlet.

Well fuck that then.

/mlp/ can realistically win Summer.

Falco didn't want to be head

No they can't. Both /mlp/ and /u/ are in pot 1 so there will be no lesbian supercharge.