March 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0228yghbf/
>Forbidden pages
>Proof of hero
>Yggradasil Seed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message546005/pg1
hyperspacecafe.com/Thread-anyone-seen-Beowulf-i-just-saw-it-full-of-reptilian-carpet-crud
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread426467/pg7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm glad Passionlip exists so we don't constantly argue about who has the biggest tits.

So which servant has the biggest ass then?

Paul

>A fucking Bogdanoff wrote, produced, and directed the most popular modern Beowulf stage show

HOW DEEP DOES THIS SHIT GO
ARE BEOFAGS IN LEAGUE WITH THE ILLUMINATI AS WELL?

$750 and I can't into APEX, might as well stop at $1k

Nobu can choose her tits' size. Checkmate, Lipfag

That's an ox, not an ass.

Where were you when user killed the beokeks?

Who are these Bogdanovs?

Can you give a quick rundown?

Post damage report when you're done.

I lost all hope when I rolled my last 30 quartz. Then he miraculously came. Don't lose hope user

Who even likes Beowulf? Is this a new meme I missed?

IS THAT A

Good luck.

Mash's. It's big because it needs to reduce damag you can cause to her defenseless anus while she protects you from the front

There's 3 or 4 of them, they're behind all the shitposting here.

This piece of shit was literally famous in conspiracy circles at the time for being stuffed with Illuminati references and such so maybe

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message546005/pg1
hyperspacecafe.com/Thread-anyone-seen-Beowulf-i-just-saw-it-full-of-reptilian-carpet-crud
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread426467/pg7

You can't kill the Beochads, they're too strong.

I don't get it. Why do they hate money?

>roll Kiara by mistake (rolled for Lip)
>started to get aroused by her voice and her body
>now having dreams about fucking her

I want to cum inside Kiara and make her mine.

So anyways

How did the Madoka gacha game do? Is it dead?

No she can't, otherwise she wouldn't be running around as an flat midget.

It's big because she's a FAT PIG

I dunno who has the biggest, but I know who has the most defenseless anus.

Good luck, user. Don't go too down now

>mobage from last year
>dead
Even the shittiest mobages can survive for 2-3 years.

Probably Mom.
Raita and Wada are the main designers who remember that women can have asses that aren't flat, and Swimsuit Lancer's stage 4 art actually shows a sizable chunk of ass.

>Takeuchi
>Ass

I need the source.

You ever notice how he stopped posting after that? Didn't reply to a single thing.

Bit odd, for a shitposter. It's almost as if he was silenced.

Seems like their general's still going at least.

my lovely...lovely wife Misora!

S-Shut up!

Nobu! Nobu! Nobuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
yarghh...uh...aaahah-! AaAAAAA!!! NOBUNOBUNOBUaaaaAAAAaaa!!!
Ae...sniffsniff! kunka KUNKA! sssssaaahsssssaaah.. smells good.... sniff
gasp! I can haz sniffsniff black long hair de Oda Nobunaga?! sniffsniff! Aah!
No! I want the fluffy! fluffy! fluffy! Fluffy Hair fluff hair fluff! pet pet fluff fluff... Kyunkyunnkyui!!
Nobu-sama was so kawaii in GUDAGUDA Honnouji!! AaaAA...AAA...AhAaAAA!! HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!
Congrats on the rerun of the Honnouji event Nobu-sama! AaAAAAA! So cute! Nobu-sama! Kawaii!AaaAAA!
Rerun of the Honnouji event were grea...nnNrAGGggghHH!! Nyaaaaaargh!! UGyaaaAAAAA!!!
Nnnnnnyyyyuuuurrrrgggghhhh!!! Game...................... ISNT REAL??!!! ?...what about the manga and the anime....
NOBU I S N' T R E A L????? AAAAArgggghhHH!!! Uwaaaaaaannn!!
NononononoNONONONONO! EEeeeeaAAAA!!!! HGGGGrrrrruuyynnnnnNN!!! Honnoujiiiiiii!!
You! BASTARDS! I'm quitting! I'm QUITTING LIFE....huh!? She's...looking? Nobu-sama in My Room is looking at me?
Nobu in My Room IS looking at me! Nobu... at me! Nobu-sama in the cutscenes in the game are looking at me!!
Nobu-sama in My Room is talking to me!!! Phew... reality ain't so bad after all!
Yessssss! Wheeeee!! YEAH!!! I have Nobu!! I've done it Nobu, I can do it alone!!!
G..game... Nobu NOBU-SAAAMaaaaaAAaaAAAA!!!!!!!! HyaaAAAaaaAaaaAAaA!!!!!
Ahahaah...ahahaaahhhhahaAnn! O, Okita!! ArtoriaaaAAAAAAaAA!!! MedusaaAAAAA!!
u....uuuu..sniffsniffuuuUUU!!! May my love reach Nobu!! May my love reach the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven!

It's time to stop, if you know what's good for you.

I hate you all

>no new gae servant
the fuck DW

Show us your playstore purchase records!

There's also Drake, Quetz and Gorgon (if whatever she has counts for ass).

I'm still alive. I don't have anything against Beo but it was him or the book.

Christ, that was a godawful movie. How edgy do you have to be to decide to go with that plot?

Did you just came from the VY general in /jp/, user?

They made it a fucking mission to get working if you don't live in japan which pretty much killed most of the non nip players so there isn't much of an English following but the game itself isn't doing to bad

Keep hyucking it up while you can, trolls. I've been made a janitor, and as soon as I'm integrated into the team enough that I can act with minimal supervision your day of reckoning is coming.

Every beofag post will be deleted. Every picture of him erased. Every mouth that speaks his name silenced. I will delete and recommend bans without hesitation. No longer will you cunts be welcome here.

After half a year of this shit i am finally on the Veeky Forums site team and none of you will stop me. I am the law now. I am the leader.

He is pretty good imo. It's just because of instinct.

Look at how this fatass is already sweating like a pig fucking gross

housengo

OH NONONONO BROS THE JANI IS GONNA BTFO US

Post the "I am nOT A FAGGOT" one next.

You did roll APEX, right?

They implemented the 'guaranteed SSR unit if you failed to roll one in XX rolls' shit recently. Where's ours?

Just try faggot

>Iskandar and Archimedes have less than half of the retweets and likes that Karna does for Extella

Is he really that popular?

Do you think we'll get another public execution for this one?

NICE TRY BEOFAG

Why is Oi so fucking CUTE bros

Yeah

Oh I'm prepared for the public execution

He's one of THE most popular servants with women

Hey newfriend.

>tfw no Oi
>pretty sure she won't even come when I try again
life is suffering

>Those skill levels

>another
Has it ever happened before?

>R E M I N D E R
Beochad /WILL/ kill Fenrir by using Grendel Buster to surpass his class container to become the Grand Berserker, and it will be in the Gotterdamerung Lostbelt.

Gotterdamerung = Ragnarok
Ragnarok = Fenrir rising as a threat
Norse in general = Primarily Higashide, with the sole exception of Bryn, and with Sigurd already hinted to be his
Higashide = Beochad's writer

Beochad has been directly linked to the origin of the concept of a Berserker in FGO, much the same way King Reddit and Solomeme were to their respective (inferior) classes.
>The etymology of Berserker - one of the Servant Classes - is the berserk from Norse mythology, and it has been told that Beowulf's name also has its origins in this berserk.
Beochad can canonically surpass the limitations of a servant, returning to his full strength regardless of the constraints of his class container.
>The concept of killing Grendel becoming a Noble Phantasm. This Noble Phantasm temporarily revives the amazing power he had in life.
Lastly, look at pic related. GRENDEL = FENRIR. The two are derived from the same past figure, share many traits, and are the same entity shown in two ways much like Sigurd and Siegfried are reflections of one another - showing Higashide has done this before most likely, and with Bryn constantly hammering it home in her recent appearances with Siegfried present (meaning Higashide was involved) it is clear this splitting of one figure is being built up as important. Beochad himself is a Tyler Durden reference, who is ANOTHER such split entity.

But wait...if Fenrir is Grendel then that means...
>The concept of killing Grendel becoming a Noble Phantasm.
BEOCHAD'S NOBLE PHANTASM IS MADE OUT OF THE CONCEPT OF KILLING HIM. IT'S POETRY. EVERYTHING LINES UP.

BEOCHAD WILL KILL FENRIR. BEOCHAD IS THE CLEAREST CANDIDATE FOR BECOMING GRAND BERSERKER. THE WAY OF ATTAINING BOTH OF THESE GOALS IS ONE IN THE SAME. EVERYTHING POINTS TOWARDS THE NORSE LOSTBELT.

YOU /CANNOT/ REFUTE THIS.

Sup

I am new

Check out that one shot in the Part I OP. Mashu has a big fat round ass.

The Beofags fucking killed him.

Sucks to be you man she's great i love my Oi

>newfag
That's normal.

Is Eresh cute?

Her cuteness goes up when you have her

FUCKING
EXECUTED

Yes, a few weeks back. This one just got deleted so either the shitposter pussied out once he saw people hoping for him to get publically BTFO or a mod didn't feel like putting on a show.

WEW

They had planned to put something similar in FGO for this year's anniversary but it's been pushed back to 2021 because of all the lostbelt work, please understand

wew lad

shit guys I'm scared of the Beochads now, this is getting frightening. What if all our shitposting was engineered by them?

Mashu, NEEThime. Paul in absolute terms.

This year's anniversary will implement 10+1 rolls.

wew

この場所にある3つまたは4つのBeofagsの震えよりももっと哀れなことはありますか?
>なぜ、那須が彼をもっと強く抱き締めなかったのか?
> gudaはbeo fuckingナイチンゲールのタイトなクレイジーニャンニャンamirite guelize luck best ship
> BEOは冷たくて強くてもいいけど、冷静で強くても、私は冷静で強烈なサーファーとは違って冷静で強く、彼は彼の恋人と感情を抱いています。 NERFED REEEEEEEEEEEE
>なぜナスはノルセの兄弟を憎んでいるのですか? ; _;
>ペンギンを殺したラゴノークの注文
>彼は素晴らしい人物です! 彼はアメリカの重要ではないサイドバランと同じくらい個性を持っていました!
>戦いのクラブはこれまで最高の映画です。
>私は私の周りに彼の腕を感じることができたら.....

おしゃれなおっぱいは、あなたが痩せたキャラクターについて話しています。

I would call you a lying piece of shit but honestly the amount of power tripping is just high enough that you might actually be a real Veeky Forums janitor.

Damage report
>Arthur/Merlin CE MLB and 1 extra copy
>Lishu/Beo/Karna CE 2 copies
>Special Investigation Team CE MLB and 4 extra copies
>Karna CE 4 copies
>Gil/Ozy/Mephi VE MLB and 2 extra
>obviously MLB'd all the white day 3 star CE
>not a single Gold servant
>no arthur, obvious-fucking-ly
I guess money can't beat being a lucklet after all, didn't bother to screenshot the miserable sight, I'll just login and not play for the rest of the week

Reminder
>All other shitposters bow to Beofags
>In contact with Moot and Hiroshima
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control /fgog/ with an iron but fair fist
>Own all original Beowulf manuscripts and classical artpieces globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line of the Geats
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Beograd will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of cyber warfare facilities on Earth
>First designer shitposts will in all likelihood be Beofag shitposts
>All are said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only previously existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Urobuchi's mind
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of the strongest Servant who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him but only after slaying Karna in the Mooncell while roaring "A TRUE HERO KILLS WITH HIS FISTS"
>They own wolf gene therapy R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Beowolves in the countryside surrounding your home right now
>The Beofags are in regular communication with the TM headhonchos Nasu and Takeuchi, forwarding the word of Beo to the rest of the Fate community. Who do you think set up the Norse Lostbelt or the inevitable meeting of Nightingale and Beowulf in Link (First meeting between the two in over 200 years) and arranged Kawasumi's first trip to America and later her sexual assault literally a few days later at the FGO NA panel after anons suggested Artoria would fight Velber instead of Beo?
>They learned fluent Old English in under a week
>Nation states entrust their quartz reserves with the Beofags. There’s no quartz in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Beowolf.
>The Beofags are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by /fgog/
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings

Mods hardly ever do public ones on Veeky Forums anymore

Are there any more pathetic things than the tremors of three or four Beofags in this place?
> Why did Nasu embrace him more strongly?
> guda beo fucking tight crazy pussy of a nightingale amirite guelize luck best ship
> BEO can be cold and strong, but calm and strong, I am calm and strong, unlike a calm and intense surfer, he has emotions with his lover. NERFED REEEEEEEEEEEE
> Why does egn hate Norse's brothers?; _;
> Order of Lagonok that killed penguins
> He is a wonderful person! He had as much identity as the side insider of America not important!
> Battle club is the best movie ever.
> If I could feel his arms around me .....

Fashionable boobs, you are talking about the skinny character.

>actually spending money on the fujishi gacha

Morning! I love you all

I'm waiting for 5* Beowulf that's actually just a bear.

>not waiting for next week's surprise Muramasa gacha

>actually spending money in any gacha

> BEO can be cold and strong, but calm and strong, I am calm and strong, unlike a calm and intense surfer, he has emotions with his lover. NERFED REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm crying holy shit

>BEO can be cold and strong, but calm and strong, I am calm and strong, unlike a calm and intense surfer, he has emotions with his lover.
kek

Do you guys ever stop and think some of the stuff you rolled and leveled wasn't worth it?
I rolled Yagyu when he came out because they finally released a historically accurate Servant, and I do still like him, but I never finished leveling him and I never get a chance to use him. Same thing happened with Osakabehime.

Damn this year's CE are shit.

SEETHING

Why did you even bother speding $1000 dollareedoos on a fucking gacha game holy shit