>Socks containment thread
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxa1fU5O5Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=XT4oePp11jk
imgur.com/a/ONsSh
youtube.com/watch?v=S8u_4HiiyxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Happy 100th anniversary, /vrg/. Let's aim for another 100.

Red__ is actually VRPill and is shutting this shit down

nth For I just want hugs and headpats and for all of this to blow over

>Already #100
Damn does time go fast. l love you bros

The meetup is gonna happen whether some people like it, or not, and it'll be done without destroying the big one, despite what some of you keep saying. Please stop stressing over a complete non-issue.

nth for

I think this from last thread should go here, not to be discussed further, but just something to see and keep in mind regardless of your position. Let's let it end with this and understand some people feel this way apparently.

Can't wait for that meetup guys

FAKE NEWS
FALSE FLAGS
MUTES LITERALLY SABOTAGING THIS GENERAL
GENOCIDE ALL MUTES

Kino

despite how shitty the last thread got, i do hope we can actually have a small meetup for a few of the shy/new/mute people. i'm new and shy myself and the normal meetups seem too much for me right now, so it'd be nice to have something to help me ease into things, you know. that's all

>test rift microphone
>it's basically inaudible at speaking volume

So that's why no-one has ever responded when I've spoken. That explains a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxa1fU5O5Ew

this is divide and conquer tactics.
EU mutes are all friendly and would never start that shit.

>tfw no Holo vrgf

I'm hoping so too and as a keen reminder I don't think there's a need or want for someone to coordinate the meetup at all. Rather we just get on at the same time and take it from there organizing things together in unity, probably in the thread I'd assume. So far it seems like we've got Friday night NA/Saturday morning EU as a good time for the comfy meetup to happen. I think this is perfect as we still have a few days left to work on adding Snail markers and cute gestures to our avatars.

So far, it's scheduled for Friday/Saturday around 11/12 cst, but the time might vary

Google "Ironic memes".

youtube.com/watch?v=XT4oePp11jk

Its thread #100
Post your earliest meetup screenshot.
This one is from Jan 24th

I didn't take this, but it is one of the oldest that I have

Reminder that this is what regulars think will happen

Jan 13th

Meetup 001

Don't come to the meetup tonight

It's actually both Nevel and Red__ trying to start shit. They've been planning this coup since early January and now their master plan is finally being put into motion. I tried to tell you guys but you wouldn't let me speak in the meetup because I'm shy.

Thank you both. I'm looking forward to coming to a smaller, more relaxed meetup that isn't so loud or hard to enter.

we didn't listen!

January 24th

>3 months from now we'll have a group representing the mutes vs the "originals"

jan 13th
a bit barebones apparently

I don't see anything wrong with mutes. Maybe it's because they haven't done anything wrong to me, but I feel like everyone's a wonderful person, and should get headpats and love regardless of if they have a mic or not.

Ok, I fixed it using this: imgur.com/a/ONsSh

Make sure to check your mic actually works properly before like me you go down the path of starting to believe you have some kind of serious speech impediment.

THE MEETUP IS NOT JUST FOR MUTES
IT'S FOR PEOPLE
WITH
SOCIAL
ANXIETY
AND THOSE WHO DON'T DO WELL IN THE CURRENT MEETUP
AND NEW PEOPLE

note this would have been jan 12th for all you american capitalist pig-dogs

I didn't take any screenshots at the first meetups, but to prove I'm le epic oldfag, pic related. And this is just when I started playing on that particular steam account.

Every time i take a screencap using steamVR it opens up the steamvr menu. Any way to fix this?

I will give everyone in /vrg/ a blowjob if it means they'll blow off some steam and stop being awful to one another.

Don't have screens, but I ran in to /vrg/ members in a public void instance in December. They recognized my avatar from the thread and I started doing squats.

Deal, but instead of blowjob I want you to discuss Spinoza's metaphysics with me.

was this the original gasoline?
also last time I saw "Real Talk" was the same thing, not replying to anyone no images and wanted a discord
I think you all getting memed here

I will give you a blowjob, user!

I'm not very smart, user. I'd rather just suck your cock.

Miss me with that gay shit.

i am very interested

>had a dream about fucking sava
nice

I think this was my first, it was my first picture after all

You all know who I am in-game. Find me and we'll fuck.

nice

I went to one in like mid jan and only started coming again the past week due to time zone differences

Go back and read the other thread, and stop being retarded. The other meetup is a thing that's happening, and the fact that it even being suggested managed to piss off some asshole attentionwhores, despite being repeatedly assured that it doesn't even have anything to do with the current meetup just goes to show how badly "popularity" has gone to some people's heads.

>made sava suck your dick in an igloo before it was cool
nice

Boy no
NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Isn't an igloo before its cool just water?

alrighty!

>attentionwhores
Oh you mean people who talk? Pretty sure we all got memed here honestly. I'm starting to feel stupid thinking mutes followed that logic.

>thinks the meetup is only for mutes
I guess this is on me for biting shit bait. See you on the weekend, user.

Mutes and half mutes then, how is that? Stop acting like people are going out of their way to ignore you, if you want to get noticed you have to speak up more. That's how the world works.

Wow, I'm amazed how much of a pile of bullshit that last thread turned out. Thank god I didn't stay up to see it.

If there is anyone in this thread who wanted to meet me - just let me know. Today I can give up on sleep completely and I hope i'll meet at least one of you guys.

>Oh you mean people who talk
No, the people who took it as a personal attack that someone wanted to make a smaller meetup for people with anxiety.

I dont care much for drama that everyone spergs about in thread but are too much of a bitch made nigga to follow it up
I was pointing out the obvious
"Real Talk" is followed by shit flinging

Took you half a thread, good job.

See:

Mamianon here

I saw you added me, which made me very happy. Will you be on in 6-7 hours?

how many pictures of the same character do you even have?

Yeah and like the guy just pointed out above looking back on it that's likely a bait post. It doesn't match up with reality.

Does anyone else find the transition of Duke Nukem with manly man voice into Ara-Ara mommy with womanly voice absolutely fascinating?

If you go back to the thread, almost everyone agreed with the person, and that was the end of that part of the conversation. It wasn't even the beginning of the whole thing, which started out as a handful of dudes just talking about possibly setting something up, until 2nukes or some other faggot decided he had to whine and cry about the tiny possibility of some mutes from the meetups joining in. The original plan was just for new people, and those who just had trouble talking in general, trying to find a place where they didn't have to deal with the fuckhuge group being super loud.
I don't give a shit about how bad the idea of another meetup makes you personally feel, nor what you think is best for all of us who share the same issue, juat let people do what they want to do, and stop being a nigger about it.

Jan 26th is the earliest I have a screenshot I'm SURE was vrg, but I may have one from the 19th in club mechadonix or whatever. I also have an image of what I'm sure is a certain vibrating chen from the 6th but that was a public world.

See:

I want to FUCK this shark

Sure!

I wasn't sure if you are mamianon or not, I've just had a little bit different reason to add you

At this moment I've got 92

People can do whatever they want dude. Just seems fairly obvious the stuff that guy was ranting about in the old thread was likely bait. Anxiety sucks, hope you get over it. There's no circles of popular people or difficulty being noticed in the meetups though, you just have to talk.

>I've just had a little bit different reason to add you

Why's that?

He wants his dick sucked maybe?

I hope so.

>There's no circles of popular people or difficulty being noticed in the meetups though, you just have to talk

This is false, all of you old popular people are circlejerking all the time

Why is this new meetup being falsflagged so hard

just fucking stop with this shit already christ alive

Truly the prime example of a certain effect

>tfw no-one ever namedrops me but the (((circle))) likes me so I'm not sure if I'm true (((circle))) or not

The new meetup is happening and it’ll be even better

Shitposters are just taking advantage of the situation to create a problem where there isn't one, just to drive a wedge between people.

No, that's a natural effect of getting to know people and talking about them. If you spent time with the group and made yourself known eventually you'd get there too no trouble. Last (you) I'm handing out, take the conspiracy theories elsewhere.

I'll tell you when we'll meet, don't worry.

no thanks, I'm pure

I am in the same position. Circle all know who I am and initiate interactions with me all the time but I've never been named dropped.

There's a wedge but there has to be a crack for it to gain any ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8u_4HiiyxM

heads up frens rift is currently fucked up (at least on win10) because some dll or something expired, I changed my system clock back 1 day to get it going

If there's no Crack, you faggots really need to calm down the ironic shitposting before you actually make new people believe that creating their own group is a good idea.

Guess the danger of losing their living furniture has made someone very upset.

That's the worst part, the separate meetup is ACTUALLY happening apparently. The shitstorm was a success. Can we do something to cancel it?

judging by that some people still think that "just talk and fit in dude, lol" is the solution to fix anxiety, it just might be

Why stop it they made some good points once they get more comfortable among each other they can look into coop meetups and border hopping

Yeah, let's shitpost and belittle everyone, and when someone says anything about it, just tell them we're doing it for their own good.

We can namedrop each other than user! We'll have our own circle with blackjack, and hookers!

>Literally "just b urself"
Despite the shitposting being done to make everyone look retarded, I still have a bad taste in my mouth over that shit, and the whole "ur really making me feel bad inside bro" stuff.