/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yY4c72nrVU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love my wife!

Reminder to hug your Ooms!

Oom gangbang

That color really doesn't look appetizing

God I wish my dick was that banana

I love Ouma!

poonana

Me too!

nyamami

No you don’t, because Miu has no idea how to have sex.

Friendly reminder that Miu is a virgin and will never get any!

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Shirogane and Iruma.

I love Nagito!

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

ass

Reminder that this place is better without disease people like you know who

Shit girl and pretty good girl.

Ass Trial!

Even better.

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Mugifags?

Anons?

I agree, we should all be namefags

Ryoko is a cute!? She is!

Ryoko is for teasing!

Oumaede!

I love Sayaka!

O-only light teasing! >n

Meanwhile, Tenko wants to #killallmen and everyone loves her for some reason

^w^ sexual light teasing?

Tenko and KKKaito are both awful and unlikable characters.

Kaito is literally /ourguy/

>dragging defenseless Kokichi to my rape dungeon

No! No no no! No sexual teasing at all! (×﹏×)

t. Ouma's twin brother

because you know she's in the wrong and it's funny if you get mad at tenko's character you're probably an incel.

fat rat

If you say so

t. godposter cosplaying Ouma's twin brother

I'm not sure if a typical fujoshi has a long tongue and scissors in every hand

MY SWEET CASSIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Which dangan wears this shirt?

Wtf i love kaito now

I sadly have neither because my tongue is normal and I can't open the package of my children's mickey mouse safety scissors.

Wow edgy dude! Lol!

The tongue is for drooling over doujins. The scissors are for opening merch.

Sayakas execution except with a rat trap instead of bear trap

I want Kaito to beat the shit out of the fujo four!

I'm going to pull on your tongue

Kyoko loves Makoto!

Nuuuu~!

Why is Miu eating shit in the OP?

Kaito disowning Saihara! Condemning the love between protags and their rambunctious rivals!
Kaito BIG intolerance!

>answering your own question

She's rarely, if ever, called out for her behavior and all of the other characters, male and female, still adore her despite her hatred.

And no, it isn't funny, it's as annoying as Kaito's sexism is cringey

source?

youtube.com/watch?v=yY4c72nrVU0

Kaito bullying the gay kids! Kaito starting a strike against hell Michigan!

I love Kirumi!

Kirumi has a penis

??? He literally alluded to homosexuality only once at that kiyo scene and nothing more, what's with the "thinks being gay is wrong" scene coming from after that? and it's not like his actions of helping Sahara never existed in the nip dub original, he was still a good friend to that twink and edgy assassin Autist

>And no, it isn't funny, it's as annoying as Kaito's sexism is cringey

This. 'LOL SEXISM' isn't a joke, you gotta make them an incel/reverse incel to make it funny.

Kaito joins the Westboro Baptist Church!

Calling someone a fag is pretty damn homophobic, so it doesn't matter if it was only once.

This. Kiyo isn't even gay, he just likes to pretend to be sister.

You are what you eat.

Seems most just ignore her. And does anyone really express adoration for her besides Himiko, who just treated her with annoyance before she was dead?

Danganronpa but its a Shakespearean Play

What heck

Saihara as Macbeth and Ouma as lady Macbeth perhaps?

*teleportssu behindssu youssu*

It's not even a literal connotation of "fag", it also can refer to a men in drag behaviour sort of community that they have in Japanese red light district .

Either way it doesn't really give us jack shit about what a fictional character philosophy since in our culture we also normalize such words but we never do mean, what makes you think Nipponland even cares about that?

It looks like her body is morphing inside itself and her tits are about to fall off from the sag
Still doesn't change the fact that it's pretty damn homophobic.

Nipponland doesn't care because they're a backward society that works their employees like slaves, are xenophobic, and treats everyone that doesn't fit in their mold like trash.

with Kaede as King Duncan and Himiko, Angie and Tenko as the three witches

It's funny in a fucked up way because it's true!

Me too!

Also god forbid that a character exists in fiction has views that differ from the leftist worldview and isnt demonized for it by the author.

Doesn't necessarily means the guy is "intolerant of all gay's and it's wrong" which seems to be just exaggerating this feature of him.

Gundam.

Yep. That's why it feels weird liking the media they produce so much. I also love their unique culture (that only survives because of their xenophobic nature) and the landscapes are beautiful. It's just a shame they act like such animals.

Well, of course after death, everyone goes on about what a kind, caring person she was. And overall, the narrative tells us to treat her as one of the heroes and doesn't really punish or even inconvenience her for any of her flaws.

Even her FTEs do nothing to address them, merely content to treat them as a "cute quirk" that Shuichi needs to learn to accept and understand

Danganronpa except all the characters abide by American politics

So a character being a homophobic jerk should be accepted because he goes against the left? Your "exists in fiction" thing is retarded too. A character can be a jerk in fiction. He may not be hurting anyone irl, but it still makes him a cunt. Calling someone a fag is homophobic and rude, face it.

>everyone goes on about what a kind, caring person she was
Do they?

>Japanese are xenophobic!
>They act like such animals
Do those savages need civilization now?

Japan's a tourist country. It's fun be a fan of the media and buildings in Tokyo they produce, but the actual country is pretty shit underneath it. Same with America basically, you go to places like California while ignoring places like Detroit.

Basically the make good gamus, cartoons, fashion and architecture but everything else is pretty shit I don't think you should feel bad for liking it user.

What a gorgerous, beautiful boy. I can't take this anymore.

I just want them to be good people is all. I guess if you were raised in the place it wouldn't be so bad because you're used to it.

I mean IDK if they gave us content like WHITTU PIGGU GO HOME, then I'm not sure if I want them to stop being xenophobes

i may have actually liked him if he remained that way

Woops

Japan is 10 times better than America though