Things money can't buy

Things money can't buy

tfw

good one op

a wagecuck life

I hate you

Not OP but he's right. Money can buy companionship from golddiggers but it can't itself buy real love. Cliché but true. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not defending a life of love and poverty, struggling financially has destroyed many a couple.

>tfw

Money can buy you a relationship easy

You are retarded if you think money doesnt matter in relationships.

I've had a lot of guys turn me down because I couldn't carry them financially.

And lawyers + prenups + solid performance is worth more towards happyness than marriage itself.

>but it can't itself buy real love
Truth

So many are afraid to live so they hide in enslaving others and bring them down to their level.

It's sad really.

I guess some people never grow up.

T. Larping virgin. Normie women dump men over money issues millions of times every year.

If you get played by a gold digger you are just a fucking retard, but like 70% of relationship issuew could be solved by paying some manservant to do chores for you.

For now...

Yesterday i went hiking, i came upover a ridge and a fox was looking right at me. it came right up to me then took off.

i was amazed. I guess its true

the best things in life are free.

>reading comprehension

I wish I had enough money to buy 4chins and enforce constant pepe pastas, sony shills, and Veeky Forums trolls 24/7

there'd be 1-3 randomly chosen days every month when everything would freeze on the entire website, but people would still be give the "post successful" page and they'd still have to fill in the captcha before that; nothing would be posted tho

fag

Central banking currency creators hate the word abundant.

Makes them cry big tears.

All the fantastic things the Earth provides and people are still falling for the rocket scam to be on different planets that promise them everything.

You have options.

Run away to fantasy land or stay here in reality.

The best things in life are certainly free.

>t. middle class cuck

love is probably one of the few things that you NEED to buy to get any

women are materialistic beings, they dont care about emotions, other than their own, they are slaves to their own instinct and it tells them to find a decent male with good genes and income to support their off-spring

classes are for students senpai

Maybe one day you will graduate

The chains of slavery are only in your mind.

Projecting them onto others thinking you will be set free is an illusion.

Keep trying

>The best things in life are certainly free.
This. A walk in the forest with a warm breeze. Holding hands with someone you love and loves you back. Hugging a good friend you haven't seen in a few years. Talking with a dying loved one on their deathbed so they feel better.

The list goes on and on but all of these things surpass getting "muh lambo" of a new TV or whatnot. Materialism is poisonous and makes many people go through life without ever really managing to live.

Do I want to be rich? Yes, so I can afford not to worry about my financial future and just dedicate myself to having a family and to my job which I love. Money for the sake of money or extravagant luxuries is a path that leads no where.

Can I have that other image you posted? I promised 200 BITB remember?

I love food helper pics with anime characters.

This right here. GF of 4 years dumped me in February because she started making more than me.

Golddiggers and whores have only reptilian brain turned on, that's the problem. And most women do this shit. However, there are women who don't go by their instict. I remember 3 years ago when my bf had no money, I had some but not enough to pay for things he needed at that time ( it was my father's money anyway). I loved him so much that i never even thought about making my life 'easier' and dating someone else. I would have rather robbed a bank than leaving him. You can say that love made me 'blind', but the truth is we had many many financial problems and now we have our own money and those days are gone. The other sad truth is, any other woman would have probably left him long long time ago..

Love is dumb and blind.

That said, women probably have an easier time falling in love with rich men than with poor men

You'd have an easier time falling in love with a woman who looks good and is into your sexual kinks than an ugly one who doesnt like to do anything wouldnt you lel? Part of the game man.

OP is an ultra turbo beta

The real answer is a skill. Lots of richfags dont know what its like to have a skill outside of normie things like playing a violin or being good at soccer. None of them will know the joy of being a talented artist. If any of losers fail at being rich, always make sure you have another hobby to rely on.

eh you mean this one?

i dont have the one without the frog tho

keep your beans tbqh

Anger?

Moar apu with his waifu(s).

gtfo with this poorfag thread
thiis shit mentality is like cancer but everyone keeps repeating this bullshit
would rather cry and fist myself on a yacht than in a poorfag renthole

Nah mate. You need money to maintain a romantic relationship. Without gifts, holidays, and romanticism in general the relation won't go anywhere, and you need money for that. Also if you want to raise a family you need money (and this should be your life objective to obtain immortality through the genetic memory of your kids, also it's cool to have kids to the survival of your race):

Nice coping thread you guys got here.

>food helper

I'm pretty sure that they are fly swatters

t. I live in a place full of insects

This is objectively wrong.
You cant go to a corner store and buy a girl friend but you also dont just fall madly in love with random people.
With money you can invest time into your appearance with both physical training and fashion and beauty products.
You can invest in a nice house and a car.
You can afford hobbies and vacations that make you an interesting person.
Wagies lives can revolve around their work and neets are extremely pathetic.

Tldr: this is basically the same thing as saying you cant buy a college degree while ignoring that you still have to pay for it.

Yeah, that one...

>i dont have the one without the frog tho
fuck

No wonder you're all bitter virgins if you genuinely believe women only care about money

a large girthy penis

Someone should post the image that says something like
>Men:
>[Long list of demands, ranging from keeping a good physical appearance by going working out to having a strong personality, to being well off financially]
>Women:
>Don't eat too much.

>You'd have an easier time falling in love with a woman who looks good and is into your sexual kinks than an ugly one who doesnt like to do anything wouldnt you lel? Part of the game man.
It's not at all the same thing. Women can coast through life on appearance exclusively, and I'm not talking about models here. Any moderately attractive woman (or any mediocre looking woman who practices her makeup skills) can get most of what she wants based on just that. There is nothing like that for men, unless they put in a lot of work and/or are born lucky.

Furthermore, there are few flaws that would ruin a woman for men. Wether she's fat, dumb, missing a leg, fake her appearance, there are men who will like any of those aspects. We joke about being autists here, but pic related is a good example of an actress that just acts like an autistic retard, and because she's a woman people find it endearing.

Things that can't buy money
Cryptic

Cryptocurrencies i mean

i have a gf, im not very rich guy, dont have car and home, we ranting apartments, she was with me in hardest times in my life, when we litteraly dont have money for food, she help me every time and im helping her, we love and understand each other, im hwr first boyfriend and shes my first girlfriend, many of you guys don't even know and understand, that money is nothing for some people, and you can't, litteraly can't buy some people. Pure love is not about money, even if you would have all money in the world, you cant buy this kind of love, its impossible. Yes, having money is good, but having you second half with you, is nothing in comparasing. Some times all if you need to stop, and think on a second, are you life full, is this money in the end would mean anything, why do you need money, when it's litteraly noone in your bed in the morning, noone would say you good morning and kiss you when you go to job, what the meaning of all this money, whwn you back home, late night and your room is empty, noone would ask to you, have was your day, and would listen to all your boring working days with that qute eyes. i may say a more and more things, but love is not about money, love is about love

As usual, best post has no replies

Such a cryptic contribution user
0/10

my waifu

>your waifu lives in another *3D* reality
Disgusting.

This guy gets it. I'm happy to see real men visit Veeky Forums from time to time. The edgy cryptokiddies can make a lot of noise without really saying anything.

2d is clearly the patrician lambo driver's choice
>tfw your holographic waifu appears on your dashboard to inform you that your tendies are in the oven and will be at perfect dipping temperature when you return from your 3rd rub and tug of the day

I mean yeah, but that's not exactly possible for everyone. I have autism and I couldn't ever imagine anyone feeling that way about me.

Further, love is feeling caused by chemicals being released in the brain. It serves a specific biological function. Opiates provide a similiar feeling without the downside of depending on another person.

Money can't buy
>love
>a nice family
>intelligence
>a good sense of humor
>real friends

You think we'll find perfect girls like that and live on a bed of roses?
There's a 1/trillion chance to have what you have.
You're drowning in love, but most of us will never taste it.

At least she's in the same attractor field :D
All the universes converge up ahead see?

>Opiates provide a similar feeling
lmao

Of course, I wasn't claiming otherwise

Money can literally buy everything except height, strong genetics (and things linked to genes like raw intelligence), youth, or health if you're unhealthy in certain ways (like born with autism like many people on Veeky Forums).

It can literally buy everything else if you know how to use money.

It can definitely buy love. If you spend enough time with a woman you will begin to love each other even if she is a super model and you are an autistic neet. Love often falls apart because of a lack of resources.

Remember, money doesn't buy you happiness, but it buys you peace of mind which allows you to find happiness.

Real love only exists between a parent and child

>Further, love is feeling caused by chemicals being released in the brain.

Everything is caused by chemicals being released in the brain, dumbfuck. Enough with this meme

>Remember, money doesn't buy you happiness, but it buys you peace of mind which allows you to find happiness.

A better way of saying this is that money provides you freedom.

99% of this board will never experience true love though, they're far too autistic and stupid (for lack of a better word)

Pretty sure all of those statements are wrong. Just look at NEET's

>mfw I'm NEET and have all of those outside of friends

Maybe you can't buy everything with money but sure as hell it does help you a lot, take this from a guy who's earning around 300 bucks a month.

Mommy's love doesn't count. Do you have a gf?

Yes, though it's long distance and we haven't met yet.

>inb4 doesn't count

Right, so there is nothing special about love compared to other feelings. Mine as well eat opana.

Not with that attitude you piece of shit