mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8
>Anime Series Pastebin
pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
>Movies Pastebin
pastebin.com/7bAJFGVJ

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>FighterZ
Saiyan Saga Vegeta and Goku Models found
youtu.be/gYjMn0lYV8w

Broly and Bardock DLC announced

Woolie Versus Beginner Tips
youtu.be/cQdhPm6OLrU
youtu.be/H0qssLNqgvM

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

Last time on /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6JD1vSdZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to grab Ribrianne's belly!

Second for best transformation

More like Goku and Jobbers edition.

I hope XV3 adds some options like having scars on your chest like Vegeta and Tien

this!

Thank god we finally got a not-gay image in the OP

I want to grab Parsa's belly!

Gohan is there, and he is gay

He can't be gay, he's a good boy.

Is that why he asked Videl to cut her hair?

You're getting a gay one next time for pointing it out

who is your cac though?

why are kaioken blue goku users so brain dead

They're holding back

Distracted by how cute Goku is desu

>using super armor lb
scum

Guess

Pepp

you should give me a list of rule to abide by and then we should fight!

I don't think Pepp's ever said anything about wanting fridge dick, shoot again

Alanna

Daiko

Helps them fit into the role of Goku btter

>fridge dick
Two words that do not belong together unless you're saying fridges are dicks.

Greetings ningen, it is I, Zamasu! Cover in fear over my great godly might that allowed me to return from erasure!

Show me your divine dick, homo

why are you in a toaster

Looking very pixely today Zamas-chan

hmm

Lies and slander

Please say that outfit's either a mod or available via normal gameplay

It's a mod

Well that's a relief, I don't have to worry about trying to get it.

You may be a god, but your morals are worse than most mortals. Confess and repent your sin, or abandon your delusions of moral superiority, you hypocritical retard.

IT SEEMS YOU HAVE A IT SEEMS YOU HAVE IT SEEMS YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH

Shinjins have no gender, and thus none of those reproductive organs of yours. But I wouldn't suppose an ignorant and barbaric mortal like you would know that.
I'm not back at full strength after coming back, higher resolution takes a lot of my energy
So this is where my leftover neck from Goku went...
It is the gods' fault for not guiding the mortals and making them so immortal and blasphemous in the first placen. Truly my role is difficult, for I have to fix the mistakes of mortals and gods alike, but I shall not waver. I will cleanse the universe of flawed gods and mortals, and make them anew, free of old faults.

I'm not buying it, I see Time of Kai and her tiny tots
Whip it out, green man

Time for another honest question /dbg/
These are your finalists, but who do you really want to win and why?
I'll say Jiren, because it would be a complete change for the rest of the series, unless Goku slapped some sense on him and instead brings all the universes.

You should never have been chosen as a Supreme Kai candidate, because your justice is still poisoned by hatred and only propped up by strength. I suppose that should be expected, though, because your universe, Universe 10, is full of nothing but brainlets.
Don't believe me? Visit Universe 11, and bear witness to a justice stronger and more virtuous than yours can ever be.

Reminder for Switch players that the TP shop updates tomorrow pastebin.com/6JD1vSdZ

Th-thanks.

>xenoversemods was roll backed to a week-old build

Like... how useless do you have to be to not keep daily backups? What the fuck?

>These are your finalists, but who do you really want to win and why?
Goku, but I'm sure it'll be Frieza. Jiren didn't leave a good enough impression on me to even think of rooting for him.

Other than not being erased, what is the reward for the winner?

A wish from the Super Dragon Balls

Super Dragon Balls, and we'll probably see Jiren's wish in the next episode. It'll be something dumb

He'll wish for people to stop saying "ayy lmao" whenever they walk past him. It's a very difficult wish to grant normally.

At least the save editor has been updated.

That doesn't sound like a dumb wish

You know what, you are absolutely right.

ayy lmao

Anyone got the edit that says Speedboy instead of Postboy?

hopefully jiren wishes for something relatable like wanting to grab ribrianne's belly

Ayy lmao, nice try Jiren

>if Goku wins, he will redeem himself after not defeating Beerus, Hit and Zamasu
>if Frieza wins, it will be the best outcome
>if Jiren wins, it will be the most logical outcome
Goku all time everytime.

Y'all have a soul you particularly like? Body don't let me down has gotten me through some really tight fights.

I'm also really digging DBS 17's Better get serious soul man.

>Jiren is the most logical outcome
>Goku’s had two transformations this arc
Goku is the logical option here. Jiren doesn’t have the power of the plot on his side

"Let's just enjoy this game" is amazing. Really fucks over those who are overly reliant on stuns like "Gotcha!"

I use a lot of Kamehameha ultimates so "I ain't losing! Here's my full power!" or whatever it's called is all I really need.

I like 18's because a permanent passive ki regen is nice

I like "I'll use all my strength to kill you", kinda basic, but I feel that the ki regeneration often happens to just give me extra bar in a lot of the situations. Right now I'm kinda digging Kale's soul too.

I'm fond of The ultimate power is mine! The bomb ki blast is great and I like that it doesn't have a quote since my character doesn't talk that much.

>picking souls based on stats and not what your character would say
plebs

Depending how they're gone, Frieza can still win
>both Goku and Jiren fall at the same time, Frieza appears so people don't forget about him
>Goku eliminates Jiren but Frieza backstabs Goku and Frieza gets the wish

I have gotten pretty fond of "I've been waiting for this battle" soul

Can't it be both?

Post ragequits!

My flavor of the month is "A Power biased Transformation on fatbuu and namekian. You can do without blocking and the damage resistance is nice but it also prevents dual ults and throwing which is the worst drawback.

"You will die by my hand" cheese is one of the best fuck yous when you have a close fight and you don't see it coming. I don't think its worth running last emperor with it though.

can someone please tell me if there's any strategy to getting out of an enemy's evasive skill? feels like the computer does it whenever they want and I can literally never avoid it. also same deal, but with backwards attacks, any way to block those? feels like every time I teleport I get hit anyway.

Of the seven tournaments Goku has entered, eight if you count the otherworld filler, he has only won one, and that was against piccolo jr

Pray to the RNG gods

"I'm neither Kami nor Piccolo..." is kinda decent. Saves on Regen capsules in longer PQs at least.

Also "Haaaaaaahhh!" is obligatory for fighting Gohans.

>backwards attacks
Just step vanish around them and hope you don't get hit anyway

>"I'm neither Kami nor Piccolo..." is kinda decent. Saves on Regen capsules in longer PQs at least.
Should use Hmm Hmm instead. Keeps you and your partners healed.

Most evasion skills have a brief window before they hit you where you can pop off an ultrasound with armor frames

What's ultrasound?

Until i started farming PQ122, i always used That looks fun!.

Ult. Sorry, autocorrect is being useless

Dumb Goten

Now just make is say "BESTBOY"

Jiren finally using his full power should be more logical winning than Goku getting new transformation.

I've stuck with "40 ton weights!" to help save on TP medals and Dragon Ball wishes on the way to level 99. I've still got several mentors, more than half of the PQs, EM 20, and the Future Trunks saga story to finish.

How the fuck are you supposed to hit with shit like Hell's flash, Dead End Bullet? It can work in vs but against CPU's in PQ the cheating stam recovery bonus makes them recover before you can set them up.

And there I go fucking up the reaction image too.

Depending on what race you play as, a hard knockdown on either light or heavy stamina break should seal the deal for you

DC > Dragon Ball anyway tbqh

"I won't use my full power yet." is LITERALLY the best soul.

Is there a super soul that just gives you a full ki bar at the start of the match?

yes

I think Towa's gives two and it's called something like "the revival of the demon realm is at hand" or some shit

Broly's "A monster? No, Im a devil!" does that.

Took Assault Rain for a spin and holy shit I was not expecting that animation

Its a Super Buu move, you're gonna do something weird.

What do you think is in a crotch void space?