>Guild
Post Username, Request Invite.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N9F8MNK4lCs
youtube.com/watch?v=fa1Z5R-atFc
pastebin.com/HRWkguh1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is the easiest ssf build? I want to wreck shit with my eyes closed and never die

In Path of Exile, the scrub labels a wide variety of tactics and situations “cheap.” This “cheapness” is truly the mantra of the scrub. Performing a logout is often called cheap. A logout is a special kind of move that removes him from the game. The entire purpose of the logout is to be able to leave a situation quickly. As far as the game is concerned, logging out is an integral part of the design—it’s meant to be there—yet the scrub has constructed his own set of principles in his mind that state he should be unable to log out while in HC. The scrub thinks of logging out as a kind of magic shield that will protect him indefinitely. Why? Exploring the reasoning is futile since the notion is ridiculous from the start.

Good OP.
youtu.be/N9F8MNK4lCs
How can non Necros even compete?

Frostbolt tri totems Scion (Hierophant + Champion for taunt)

*logs out*
Close call. A few seconds later and I would've been a shitter.

*presses log out button*
When are people gonna stop playing softcore like pussies and start risking stuff in hc?

original meme
never seen before

I'm having a very hard time leveling a frostblade raider on act 7, just after the brine king

What uniques can help me reach maps faster?

*logs out*
sup shitcrows still playing your shitmode ? caw caw faggots

sperg pls

>that leddit filename

ornament of the east? flat phys on rings? flat ele jewels?

Needs 3 leagues IMO.

Softcore.
Hardcore, 10 second logout timer or saves game state.
Pussycore, for the majority of current "HC" players.

That looks loads of fun. Is it your build or are you just linking it?

tbqh something needs to be done about carrying/grouping it's pathetic that people here are asking for carries for literally almost all the bosses.

id rather people pay for a carry than zerg it down with 20 deaths and chip

>20 deaths and chip
Give every Boss a Tormented Rogue.

wat
I just plucked it from kym, because im not autistic enough to have every reaction image ever saved to my hd

when is there going to be a situation where most people don't suck at a video game? get over what other people are doing

You shouldn't be allowed to zerg content either. SC should make it so you're not allowed to enter the instance after you die, isntead start over.

when is ggg going to rebalance gems?

Why does act 8 suddenly spike so big in damage

Thank you for the suggestion kind user

It's not, act 6 is with all those Tukohama scorching ray totems. I guess maybe chaos dmg in act 8?

the answer is always next league

if you people can't even do something like fucking a2 vaal without a carry(some guy literally kept spamming the global chat like 2-3 hours in league) maybe you should start zerging bosses to death since you're that level anyway.

you/people*

What's the best map to farm with flicker?

i would actually consider playing softcore if every instance reset on death

Is there a way to make Double Strike + Multistrike gud? I want to be a Zealot again.

that would essentially be no different than dark souls wouldn't mind if something like that was done, only issue is i doubt people would be happy considering people already in sc cry to this day about lab

>im not autistic enough to have every reaction image ever saved to my hd
How gay.

>considering people already in sc cry to this day about lab
Wait, really? Lab is the easiest content in the game, but I guess it can get annoying with all those traps.

maybe not so much now, but definitely in the days of bluelife people would be asshurt that their 15k es build can't vp their way through uber lab

>accidentally put item in my selling for 1 alch tab
>100 fucking people spam me
>log out

Honestly all you have to do for the act bosses is equip vaal summon skeles and its easy win.

just put dnd on and remove it after 5 mins

>price a HH at 1c
>get flooded with offer
I kek every time. How are people that naive.

Oh that's how it works

For me? It's the Frostbolter 2000

youtube.com/watch?v=fa1Z5R-atFc

Double strike I dunno, but Dual Strike, check mathil's guides.

tbqh you never know, i mean probably hh might be too much but I have gotten a kaoms heart for 30c once when it was being sold for 200+ and just this league got a marble amulet for 1 chaos when it's going for 55+ at it's lowest.

>Bosses quickly regenerate to full hp if no players (grace status doesn't count) are present in the area
Would this improve the game? Explain your reasoning

hope springs eternal

Fuck you
Reason: Cat

I don't mind something like this but just remove the minimum fucking 5 phases of bosses.

found it on the site which we all visit but that which shall not be named

Can someone help me out with mathil's SR build?
pastebin.com/HRWkguh1
I know I still need to 6 link my armor and get a Doryani's, but I'm more concerned with survivability right now. I keep getting burst down way too often even in lower tier maps. I don't really know what to do aside from getting more life from a couple more jewels and jewelry. Fuck energy shield and go full armor on my items? Going to be a pain getting the right colors then though.

Glacial Cascade Totems Inquisitor/Hierophant (which one is better?) or Flameblast Totem Hierophant?

decoy totem?

Made doing lab a fair bit easier as well as some bosses.

LOL

>GOTTAGOFAST SPEED META
>doesn't pick up silver coins, 6s, maps

great job

>follow Mathil guide
>wonder why you're squishy as fuck

- skipped the evasion/dodge ascendancy branch in favor of damage ones. you get what you get. weave the arcane is fairly useless for you
- skipped duration cluster
- no vaal grace to benefit from said cluster
- no defensive flask. do you REALLY need a silver AND a quicksilver as a Trickster?
- no defensive curse. get Whispers of Doom if you want to run Flammability, it's fucking 3 points away
- no fortify

has nothing to do with gear, to be honest. guarantee a SR Trickster with a tabula would be about 3 times tankier than you if built for hc.

>no karv
dropped

>lag spikes to over 1500ms
I just want to play FUCK

Is this going to be played on the chinese version of the game?

motherless has poe builds now?

what the fuck is this beta comic
who talks through doors like that

>guccipradas
dios mio! el atrocidad!

shit league

is there any claw build that converts physical to cold?

yeah the original is just generic nice guy cuck shit
thats why this edit is so goo

excellent /pol/ meme my neckbeard friend
what an endless pit of creativity that board is

they should make it so that the boss heals when you die, a few games do this

No, nobody plays that at all, especially not with the free conversion on the tree and efficient shadow claw leech nodes. Frost blades hasn't been popular for over a year now. You shouldn't check the forums first before posting

just say no next time, I don't need all that text

>Literally take no damage after 1st ascendancy
>Literally take no damage from bosses, rare beasts, or lab traps throughout the game
>Suddenly killed in one hit by white mobs in a map while previously the very same white mobs earlier in the very same map did no damage
Damn I got outplayed looks like I should've stuck to bitchcore

What's a good helm to bring in lab to enchant this league?

starkonja

i want tarke cat to sit on my face

What T5 do I shape. They all look like shit.

Alright cheers. I was considering Whispers of Doom over the next jewel I am going for, but wasn't sure if running a blasphemy would be that useful seeing as I'd lose out on a bunch of mana defense with mind over matter. Enfeeble or temp chains then?
>fortify with shield charge
I like not having worry about most obstacles with Warp but I guess its time to change
>defensive flask
Replace quicksilver with granite?
>vaal grace and duration cluster
getting grace now but I'll have to fuck about with the sockets a bit then
which duration cluster are we talking about? Potency of Will?

Scions massive futa cock

either haunted mansion or toxic sewer
easy to run layout, high density, easy boss

not toxic sewer
awful layout for breaches

>bestiary
>breaches
lol

yeah? you're not getting breach this league so what's your point

haunted mansion for comfy, toxic sewer otherwise, though toxic sewer can be a bit annoying because of the chaos damage mobs that spawn there

yeah potency of will I wouldn't skip it even though you got some duration from prolonged pain already

+45% duration is
+0.7s on your SR, ideally you don't even need EE or any curse, just beam trash once and they die, only need OoS for really beefy rares and bosses
+0.2s on your immortal call
+2.7s on your vaal grace

0 reason to skip it

I'm sorry did the 10% chance to spawn a breach on maps go away? No? Then shut the fuck up

#triggered

I too base my decision of shaping maps on the 10% chance of getting maybe +50 extra mobs from a breach and not anything else

>10%
It's more like 2-3% in practice desu

>message no less than 17 people trying to convert C to Alch
>0 replies or flat out admit to manipulating
Haha oh wow. GGG RMT revenue confirmed. No other excuse for such a shitty system that relies on a third party index that doesn't need colateral. I wonder if I can go to a broker on wall street with no fucking credit or capital to my name and start putting in sell orders for shit I don't have like my item level mismatched lightning coils. Yeah that makes sense... totally not an RMT factory with them taking a cut.

Scions meat stick, huge

Try messaging people selling at a higher price. I'm confused how you came to the conclusion of RMT though.

I'm doing the same build, gonna help you out when I get home

I'm on listing number 23 and no response.

Fact #1: Flippers would thrive even more in an automated trading system.
Fact #2: Flippers are the reason you can buy what you want at a reasonable price and withing a reasonable time frame. You should thank them.
Fact #3: None of this is even relevant to the big fishes of RMT. Are you even trying or just whining like an incoherent retard?

Lilly Roth, rough handjob, edging, teasing, dirty talk, whispering in your ear, nipple twisting

gross, that skank has slept around and probably bathes like once a month.

Even better.

Yeena's unwashed gaping fox form cooter

Anyone got any map clearing playlists to listen to? Been listening to Frank Sinatra for the past hour or so.

>Been listening to Frank Sinatra for the past hour or so.
*tips fedora*

Shadow of the Colossus Full OST - Full Original SoundTrack - YouTube

Gc is better because it's safer and easier scaling of 100% physical damage conversation. Also, shaper one handers with the % if elemental as chaos and physical as elemental are amazing for f2f totems