March 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0228yghbf/
>Forbidden pages
>Proof of hero
>Yggradasil Seed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EiB7C7sopo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sad

Umm Gilfags???

So they pulled a Semi with Arthur?

wtf bros you guys told be APEX is the perfect prince? Why'd he cheat on Ayaka like that? This is not prince-like at all

>otomefags and fujos are losing but we're too since we literally get 2 weeks of nothing
This is pathetic.

>Outright powercrept Lancelot with O MY PEERLESS SWORDMANSHIP
>Musashi said that encountering him made her almost shit herself
>Is the climax fight of Shimousa and the hardest
>One of the mascots for TM's panel last comiket
>Gets a CE alongside fucking Holmes and Moriarty
When will they stop shilling Munenori?

ManakaxArthur > LuciusxArthur > ArthurxGudako > ArthurxAyaka

This is a cuck.
Say something nice about her.

Gil's dong is still exist, don't worry.

>Couldn't roll Arthur again
Another year gone by

Hanakana demservant only for Gudao soon.

>Sakura and Saber in the top 10
>Rin nowhere in sight
UMMMMMMM RINKEKS? I THOUGHT SHE WAS POPULAR?

When they release his superior son

>dragon scalelet
>6 scales left to ascend Tituria and Mordred
>drop rates are shit

why did they do it?

Gil is winning the Ayakabowl now. She will be fine.

>newtype
Nice Aniplex shill poll you've got there.

Nito.

>A more fun than GO side game got Avicebron first
Why are we so dead bros?

On the bright side if they erased Ayaka from existence they can also erase sieg from Jeanne's lines

Who wins in a cooking competition between Emiya Shirou and EMIYA Shirou?

Nobody can stop him
He is truly unrivalled

different writers

>ManakaxArthur
Female-on-male rape is not a romance

There's no need for that sinxe Jeanne Alter exists for (You) already. All female Servants that friendzone you have alternative versions for a reason.

Should've gone for Proto Gil

>implying that women like Gil
He treats them like shit and has a terrible attitude

Has Ayaka become the Sakura of Proto?
Sakura is now no longer alone.

honestly I wonder if Nasu has actually seen through this change.

Predict the next step of DW's disappointment masterplan.

Proto Gil is different from our Gil. He's much less of an arrogant retard.

Secret servant SQ hype, turns out to be Merlin

I'm pretty sure I can find at leadst one h-doujin series that proves you wrong. Although at the end the guy kills the girl, but he later regrets it when he realized nobody but her will ever truly love him again.

Lost Belt 1 will only have one new servant, the caster chick.

I thought Shuten and Raikou fight was harder than him

I love arrogant characters though

Educate me

When UBW was airing, not once did Rin ever beat Saber in the poll. She's either on the 2nd spot or way below in the list while Saber and Redman continues to be no 1 for months even after the adaptation is finished. Now Sakura's growing popularity and Saber are hogging all the spotlight while Rin is forgotten. No one likes your defenseless anus anymore.

LB 1 will have only 3 new servants and no bond bonus.
Node willl be long as fuck like in Salem but there will only be a few of them so almost no quartz.
Story will be shit and won't answer nor hype anything for latter.

It definitely was. Yagyuu wasn't even hard to beat.

when we gonna get a new servant?
we got nothing in the 12M campaign and white day

Postponing the first chapter of part 2 to may

Who is the cutest Ancient Greek waifu: Medea, Medusa, Euryale, Stheno, or Circe?

either part 2 of white or lostbelt

I'd honestly find that too funny to even get mad. The sheer arrogance it would take from DW

I'd actually be interested in Prototype if Sakurai has the ball to change direction and go with different route than the obvious Ayaka/Arthur. In case she writes the Prototype LN that is.

>APEX doesn't mention Ayaka anymore
>Jekyll still mentions Tatsumi in his interlude, seemingly calming down Hyde in doing so
UMMMMMM, APEXkeks?

>there are actually more Arthur x Ayaka than and are honestly trying to fight back. While Saber x Shirou, they dont give a batshit.
Since when was Prototype shipper in hiding til this time?

>While Saber x Shirou, they dont give a batshit.
Saber is for Heroic Spirit Emiya now that they're both in Chaldea

Munenori is below Musashi (True) level and post training Musashit while Lancelot even at KoH level is on par with Musashi (True).

The skill gap goes like this
Arondight JetCHAD >>>>>>>> Musashi (True) = KoH JetCHAD = Musashit (End of Shimosa) >= Kojirou >>> Munenori >>> Musashit (Debut Questline).

>He's much less of an arrogant retard.
Dude, he tried to drown millions of people as collateral damage in a dick-measuring contest. Because he was upset his arbitrarily assigned arbitrary number was 3 instead of 1, and he wanted to prove he was stronger than the guy arbitrarily assigned the 1. Even though these arbitrary numbers actually are not power rankings. But he almost killed millions of people just because of this.

They release a new set of Quartz Interludes.

The difference is that Saber x Shirou was never aknowledged in FGO, nor did they try to make the Saber version pander to you, so there's nothing to get upset about.

With Arthur, they had him directly reference Ayaka, but now changed it to make him more for (You). That's them actively saying that they want to erase his relationship with Ayaka in favor of letting self-insert otomefags enjoy him more.

Because Saber is just one of Shirou's potential lovers and Saber displays possible attraction to Mumei as well. Meanwhile, APEX never displayed that for anyone other than Ayaka and since Prototype didn't become a VN, Ayaka didn't get to flirt with Chulain, Gil nor Perseus

He was a good friend.

If you don't think it's Circe you've got brain problems.

This Saber likes Redman and is implied to be Redman's Saber too. Nasu also likes to ship her with Redman so I don't think he's planning to change shit anytime soon.

The Musashit you hate so much is equal to the male Musashi.

Saber's not affixed to Shirou, or vice versa, in the same way. She's shipped with him because she's one of the original heroines, but she's one of three. She's also had plenty of appearances in other works and settings that are entirely estranged from Shirou's character or the VN.

Arthur's always been paired up with Ayaka.

When did he ship her with redman?

Gorgon
Redman's personality seems to be more like EXTRA's than Stay Night's though

The thing is Arthur and Ayaka is an established couple canonically by Nasu since she dont have alternative route like Shirou. So naturally people feels more "right" after all of the advertisement and story Type-Moon wrote and mention about them. Now that this happened, they take it as some sort of a betrayal and dishonest to the "original" for an convenience commercial value.

/alter/ here, when is the game finally going to be hard?

Fuck off

Camelot is the moment you will know if you're a complete shitter or not.

Five minutes.

>Musashi (True) = KoH JetCHAD = Musashit (End of Shimosa) >= Kojirou
Can you even read?

Hopefully never, the game needs to be easier.
Auto-battle when

youtube.com/watch?v=7EiB7C7sopo

Meanwhile, in NA...

theres no point in separating them especially seeing how he isnt in the game yet.

This is a battle to save the world!

That's a funny question coming from a guy who has had three years to read the description of EAM but hasn't

Even since the VN was made. In the japanese VN, it said that Redman loved Saber but it was translated as "he cared for her" in the patch. In Extra, he also describes his types in women and it's Saber, same with Gil. Also the fact that Takeuchi and Nasu confirmed that Redman came from a failed Fate route where he didn't save Saber's heart.

The true Musashi is already stated to be regarded as the greatest swordmaster in the history of Japan.

When did Saber show any romantic feelings back?

well, we will gonna have some events before lostbelt, so maybe we get one until then

and musashi is equal to him soooo......

Raikek never had the description of EAM in her profile, brainlet. It's thanks to the new mats that we finally learned she isn't INVINCIBLE, and neither did she reach Ultra Instinct (complete merge of Mind, Body and Technique)

>"true"
This is a distinction that only exists in your head. The female Musashi in skill and legend is identical to the male. The only difference whatsoever in terms of ability is that in Shimosa the female Musashi is still in training while the male one has already lived his entire life and is dying as an old man.

do you need to clear any quest to get him?

At this point, it really shows they are overworked while making the Lost Belt servant and can't release shit before it.

If you intend on using all those quartz then you statistically are looking at about 0.690597.

Nibiiro Planetarium, by Ogiara. And I suppose she doesn't technically rape him, but she at least gives him a handjob while he's ballgagged in her basement and has his leg-stumps forced apart by a spreader bar.

Arthur? Roll the gacha.
His costume? Log in for 7 days.

>After nearly a month of waiting, the shitposter grows bold again hoping that the moderators that banned him last time aren't looking

so no gudaguda this month?

ANAL!!

He's for (You) now. Be happy. Where are all the cuckposters now? Nowhere. He beat them. This is MUCH better.

>part 2 of white
haha, yeah sure

I wish user, I wish.

>overworked
>3 Servants
>1 event with about a half dozen new backgrounds as their assets and no crazy new mechanics necessary
>year of reruns specifically to give them a buffer for part 2

He had cuckposters?

Her FGO line with Redman has her blushing while she says fighting with him brings both joy and sadness. Plus, she still keeps the Lion plushie he gave him. A failed Fate route is basically the same as Shirou's Fate route except the orphan reveal didn't happen.

Hey, I didn't say they were competent.
But seriously, DW need to hire and TM need to stop shoving theirs hands into their ass and actually work.

>The only difference whatsoever in terms of ability is that in Shimosa the female Musashi is still in training while the male one has already lived his entire life and is dying as an old man.
That's the point you fucking idiot. Musashi when she shat herself against Munenori was even earlier than the one in Shimosa, in the end the only reason why Munenori could even stand against the post training Musashi was because he was immortal, if it wasn't for that, even Daiz would have beaten him.

He is nothing compared to either Musashi and Lancelot, who even without the skill boost given by Arondight, was compared to the Male Musashi in his Interlude

Let's not lose our hope. I bet DW has something in their mind...

>LB 1 will have only 3 new servants
And all of them limited