>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC, Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 PC is out on Steam, GoG and humble bundle
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
gog.com/game/the_legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_ii

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation script is fully translated, currently being edited, release date is uncertain. The Geofront patch currently sits around 60% complete, and someone is working on patches for the leak on the Zero PC version.
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/chariot/
astrologyanswers.com/quiz/what-tarot-card-are-you
strawpoll.me/15221073
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TRAILS OF COLD STEEL III
WINTER 2018
NISA

>WINTER 2018
Winter ends in a month.

Winter 2017 ends in a month.

But we are in 2018...

Guys just finished on my 500 hour project, the person that's taking it from me isn't crediting me, but that's okay, :)

Threadly reminder that the Geofront's full of awful people and that you shouldn't show them any support whatsoever.

Virgin Rean vs the Chad Kou

>hey guys, just finished translating a game i put thousands of hours of work int-----
*douchebags swoop in and steal the finished script with no intention of crediting the original team*
Literally nothing wrong with that, fampai.

>implying I'm not
YukinoSora>Shiori=Asuka>Mitsuki>Rion>Towa

Updated. I don't know how much it's aksys but bathroom comments were comedy gold.

>their bare ass on the bed
He's gone man.

Based Kou

Here have some more

>Yukino first and Towa last
Good taste my dude I don't agree with Rion's placement though

I know I'm in the minority but she just doesn't do it for me. She's not a bad character though so I don't dislike her. I just like almost everyone else more.

hurrr?

So guys how long is Xanadu Next? I was thinking about picking it or TX up

Calvard when?

Too long. It's highly repetitive and simplistic. The story is also crap aside from the epic ending.

Hey look it's not-Rean, not-Ash, not-Kloe, not-Alisa, not-laura, and not-Juna. So nice of falcom to put all our favorute characters together into one game!

About 30-40 I would say.

>ask Falcom Gen who the least feminine Class VII girl is last thread
>nobody says Emma

The heck

Dumb csfag.

It's an old falcom game, how would you get 40 hours? Unless you're talking about TX

Xanadu Next, depends how much you die is probably still a 12~ hour game

Sorry made a mistake.

Enforcer No. VII - Rean Schwarzer the Chariot

reposting from dead thread

>anons understanding anyhing about girls
She's got the biggest knockers/she's my waifu so of course she's feminine haha.

>spoiler
They were probably in the original too, kinda reminded me of checking Gilbert's book in the 3rd with all the party members or when you try to enter the girls locker room with Rean

Yeah I get that, I don't care about the idolshit, I just liked her arc and personality. But in the end I'm the same, I liked them all even Towa was somehow more tolerable than in CS so it's all fine, everyone can have preferences

That's because Laura is literally a man stuck in a woman's body

biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/chariot/

> The Charioteer holds no reins, just the wand from the Magician card. He controls through strength of will in the same way the Magician does.

>Mcburn is the magician no. 1

>Sometimes, the Chariot asks you to come to terms with your own aggressive impulses. Aggression is part of human nature, part of your innate survival mechanism. Aggression cannot be simply suppressed; to do so will only turn it inward on yourself, leaving it to manifest itself in the form of physical illness. Aggression can be very destructive but it is also a powerful energy that can be channelled creatively. This is a time when you need to be the master of your emotions and curb any impulses or anger. You need to show who is the boss and achieve control of the situation but this will also require you to be in control of yourself.

>The Chariot reversed also suggests that you are collapsing under pressure and losing your self-control. Your aggression is being channelled in the wrong direction, wildly at other people, at fate, at external circumstances. This is a complete waste of your energy and resources. Redefine your aggression as determination and willpower, stop clinging weakly to unrewarding ideas, habits, people, and objects and move forward.

WHAT THE FUCK

Rean 7th enforcer confirmed?

>Chad
>Can't romance them

Speaking of tx does anyone have a pic of just the xrc screen?

oh my

good find user

Please no. That would mean more games with Rean.

>He is also working on 7th form the most

Sasuga falcom

>After Sen IV big changes
ya thats big
well done kondom
well done

Don't worry, the power of friendship always saves the day.

This is too accurate to be a mere coincidence.

I'm glad SOMEONE here recognizes that Emma is masculine in basically every way, far moreso than Laura.

NOOO

Xanadu next is 8-10 hours, maybe more on your first time playing.

(laughs)

Th-This is a joke, right... Don't do this to me Falcom PLEASE....!

>The square signifies earth, a sign of strength of will. The laurel and star crown indicate the highest attainment of man in spiritual evolution.

So Rean is mixed with the earth aspect of steel and mcburn fire?

>You may be feeling that up until this point, you have been at the beck and call of others and have been forced to deal with other people’s issues. You may have felt a loss of personal control, as if life was just being ‘done’ to you. As a result, you have lost some of your confidence and personal power, and you may be feeling directionless. You seek greater control over your life and you are determined not to let others influence you as significantly as they have in the past. You want a mind of your own and you want to steer your life in the direction YOU wish to, not what someone else wants.

Okay this is a little on the nose.

>wanted to play a kiseki game from Ouroboros POV
>get this instead
Oh come on!

Bullying everywhere.

>You seek greater control over your life and you are determined not to let others influence you as significantly as they have in the past. You want a mind of your own and you want to steer your life in the direction YOU wish to, not what someone else wants.
Character development?

>The punished Rean memes were real

Did we just shitpost Rean to enforcer status?

astrologyanswers.com/quiz/what-tarot-card-are-you
>tfw I'm a The Hermit
Noice

She's the girl next door you shitters. She's plain and simple. She can knit and cook and she's good with pets. Also has lacy underwear.

>plain and simple
>feminine
Also don't you dare call Celine a pet again.

I AM THE GRANDMASTER NOW!

btw. Really wonder how Reans teacher looks like and how if he stronger than Rean (BLANCO).

>Girl with the most chemistry with Rean
>Isn't a romantic option

We'll have none of that in modern Kiseki. World building? Nah, but we will have waifus. Many waifus. Countless waifus.

>Emma
>masculine
Elaborate.

>feminine body
>feminine voice
>feminine hairstyle
>feminine hobbies
>feminine personality
>but she's somehow masculine
If anything she's the second most girly after Alisa.

>try as hard as I can to not get Hermit
>still got it
What the fuck.

I can't tell if you're just crazy, or if you need to get your eyes and ears checked. Mind elaborating on what you even mean by this?

They're forcing the "oh dont tell me you fell for the Ashen kid" meme multiple times in Cs3.

What the fuck do you expect man? She has a smoking hot body and she's a simple girl with girlish hobbies. Do you think that's masculine? Do you even know what the word means?

We're all Neet and Lonely people here so it's the obvious choice.

Alisa is fairly girly, but how is she more feminine than Emma? Emma is the epitome of femininity. It is literally impossible to create a character more girlish than she is.

>Emma
>masculine

Got the Empress.

Now, how did we go from enforcer Rean to intense waifushitposting during the few minutes I tabbed away...

Emma isn't girly, she's grandmotherly.

>thought i'd get hermit
>got justice
ayy lmao

>I'm also the goddamn hermit

Fuck.

Someone should update powerlevel chart with Chariot Rean.

Alisa just oozes that alpha bitch sex appeal which makes me more conscious of her feminity I guess.

>Got temperance

Feelsgoodman.

If I confessed my feelings to Emma, how do you think she would respond?

strawpoll.me/15221073

I need you waifufaggot weebs to leave and never come back.

Finally someone gets the difference.

Do they? I want sen 3 even more now

>boob slot in the towel

>The Devil
It's shit

You sound angry.

Yep, McBrn teases her about it too and she'll most likely be joining in cs4 cause she's finally realized Ari isn't really the mastah she idolizesin her head.

I wish I was a fat middle aged salaryman who gets to enjo kousai with Alisa. Juna and Musse are fine too.

Dammit Altina.

Are you denying your own desires?

Then stop dressing like you're asking for it.

>time travelers are in here tipping us off again

>Rean manages to add crossbell arc girls into his harem
Absolute state of Lloydkeks. Liberl is next. Joshuakeks, prepare your butt for hurt when Estelle goes with the Ashen Chadalier.

What are your favorite moment(s) from each Kiseki arc?

I'm more of a cakefag so no.

I sometimes forget the Altina in Cs2 and Cs3 is the same character.

When Rean became enforcer. Estelle and Joshua reunion.

My favorite is when Estelle gave birth off-screen and the last CG before the credits is of the Sen cast standing around smiling as Joshua and Estelle hold their baby at the infirmary. :3

She went from having nearly 300k hp in her Xbell boss fight to a level 1 shitter in 3.

Should have just started everyone at 90 like sky 3.

She does pull the same "Rean was being lewd" joke in Cs 3 as well". She has way more time to grow however.

Changed VA because the original got sick.

I havent played Ao and CS3 but
>Estelle and Joshua at the beach in SC
>Randy's final bond scene in Zero (fuck you Falcom for making this a mere optional scene)
>Jusis arresting his dad

disdain, obviously

this means literally nothing

Is the new VA any good?