/skg/ - Senran Kagura General - #1245

squid frog bot edition
Previous Thread: NEWS
>Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia is coming to Peach Beach Splash
senrankagura.marv.jp/series/kaguraPBS/guide/product_dlc.php?dlctab=10#dlc10
>Ryouna released as the newest character to Refle! Hau! More characters coming soon
>Re:Newal is out in Japan! Featuring Gessen and New Hebijo characters as free DLC for the following 2 weeks. Localizations yet to be officially announced
>Kagura, Naraku and Ryouki also confirmed for Re:Newal as DLC
>2nd Season of Anime confirmed as a new story, more details coming soon
>PBS PC version announced for 7th of March!
store.steampowered.com/app/696170/
>Mikagura Sisters and Ayame confirmed for New Link
>New Link, the new mobage RPG, is out! Look for it on iTunes or APKpure
youtu.be/5H94E7po2ac
>Senran Kagura Peach Ball for Switch is almost Finished
>Bow down to your Mistress, as Haruka is rightfully taking her place as Best Girl~
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>New Wave pastebin
pastebin.com/0xbwvWyJ (embed)
>New Link pastebin
pastebin.com/pD2RYV0C (embed)
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!mIBBGKLB!SzAhYgac_wNvBS_2WQTY1CMA7bAr_LNKUnnzrcj0x-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

beep boop

Remember when SV had free DLC?

Feminine

Look at this silly hamster.

asscrack

I WANT TO SUCK ON MINORI'S TASTY SNATCH

BA had free DLC too. EV and PBS are going to have "free" DLC because fuck waiting for a delayed release AND getting gouged over DLC.

>characters listed separately on PSN store
>characters in packs on Steam
Why

PBS nude mod WHEN

Place these three files in "\Steam\steamapps\common\Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash\". (In other words, your game's installation.)
mega.nz/#!mIBBGKLB!SzAhYgac_wNvBS_2WQTY1CMA7bAr_LNKUnnzrcj0x-U

All DLC will now be unlocked.

Ryomou's card pack has the wrong name. It's listed as Lu Bu even though it should be Lu Meng.

I've definitely improved the design of every character in this series yet again with just a few mouse clicks

So when's the eta on someone spoonfeeding the creamapi setup?

>Lu Bu
DO NOT PURSUE

Oops, nevermind
Thanks a bunch user!

You really need to take something for that autism

>game crashes when removing an accessory

When does Nep DLC Hit PSN?

NO

>PSN

This is a PC general, lad.

This is a woman ripe for breeding

>unplug my 360 controller to see if the controller button icons will go away
>game fucking dies
>it still uses controller button icons for menuing

I miss making these threads

>Touch dick
>Game crashes

she's adorable isn't she? It's weird because I don't get the impulse to lewd Hibari like she's too innocent for lewd, (cept that one card that makes you want to cum in her, but that's an effect of Kagan I swear), but Minori you just want to lewd despite her innocence.

retarded question would using this get my steam account ban or something?

>default keyboard binds are terrible
>can't map melee to mouse 4
>max sensitivity is still too slow for my taste when using a mouse
I don't know what I expected. It was clearly developed with a controller in mind.

How the hell did you unlock Leo so early

You're a hero user

Is Mistressfag secretly a Jason?

>make throw away account
>family share
Probably won't matter either way, though. You should be fine, in theory.

Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

Jesus Mr. K is too hotblooded and his new animations and stuff all look great

The game by default loads in Gessen for the dressing room stuff, I could have changed them to Senran I like but I just want to get everyone Haru-ed and play the game.

crack when

Is it wrong that I still want to get PBS on PS4 just so I can have a physical copy to satisfy my psychical games autism?

>buying games on consoles when the PS4 exploit is already here
Not to mention said exploit is 100% idiot-proof. All you do is go to a website and you're done.

If it doesn't work on the latest firmware then that doesn't do me a lot of good.
I'm also not someone who follows piracy bullshit because I actually like for devs to get money from games that I enjoy.

>100% CPU usage at all times
>crashing, some of which is easily reproduced like removing accessories
>absolutely retarded DLC packaging and pricing
Thank god for refunds.

>people unironically using keyboard/mouse
>was going to shitpost about it then I remembered that PBS is a shooter
O-oh. They probably should have worked that out.

>anti-aliasing: off/on
>also anti aliasing doesn't look like it works at all

Not that it particularly matters because there's auto-aim mode.

It currently works for 4.55, with 5.01 and 5.05 versions coming soon.

Look on the bright side everyone, STEAM TRADING CARDS YAY

>start game
>computer starts to go "BRRRRRRR"
Fellas, I think I'm gonna wait a little more for the happy boobs.

>paying for back ground jpegs
>paying to have a number that doesn't do anything go up
>paying to have your friends list extended

steam TCG is cancer

I don't want steam to behead me for using creamapi but ireally want marie rose!

I mean you can sell them for free money AND I GOT A FOIL ALREADY YAY

I see this thread already has started of wonderfully.

If the next OP doesn't contain a burning beach (house), I'm going to very disappointed.

hibbers

Nice for people who care, I guess.

Studying sub-atomic senrans.

>for free money

user

buying a 50$ game and getting to me 5 cents back on cards isn't free money

Step it up, senpai.

What kind of computers are you guys running? What are the requirements on the store page?

you know what I meant user

Can you remap mouse 4 to a key and then bind the action to that key?

That's the way to do it with the other ports, so long as your mouse can perform keypresses.

I don't know much about nepnep but she's cute

I wish there was more breast expansion in this,

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Haruka has UNIVERSAL screen time!

The game doesn't even have an anti-cheat system. I mean there are a few Steam games that have measures in place that could prevent you from unlocking DLC with API editing, but there is absolutely no way this would be one of them.

Yeah noticed that as well. Seems like there's a ton of issues that are very obvious and affect a large amount of the playerbase. I think I'm refunding for now and maybe reconsidering buying once they patch. I don't feel like burning up my CPU. They should really reconsider how they sell the DLC as well. Why they're packaging it differently from PSN store is beyond me.

Nep and Jasmine share a voice actress.

I remember them altering EV a couple times to try and bypass creamapi but it was a really simple fix to continue to allow it and they just gave up on updating the game to try and disable it.

Fiddling with your senran's atoms.

None of the Marvelous games do, even on consoles. You can use the exact same method (although it's a SFO edit instead of an API edit) to unlock all the DLC for free on consoles. Even more hilarious is how you can do it via a free DLC.

>download any free DLC from PSN
>that DLC will be by way of a folder that contains a single file in the following format
>AYAME00001 > sce_sys > param.sfo
>this SFO file is just a txt that says "this is Ayame's DLC 1"
>take this folder structure and SFO file
>copy it X amount of times, changing nothing but renaming the base folder to the appropriate DLC name (e.g. NARAKU00002)
>once done, launch the game
>voila, free DLC on your PS4/Vita

Anyone able to get into multiplayer? I tried a ranked 3v3 and found 3 other people after minutes of searching and never got into a game. Free match and Survival just straight out didn't find anyone.

Splitting your Senran's atoms? Senrans becoming dokkan?!

There's characters pack on PSN too.

>terrible keyboard and mouse support
I was afraid they'd mess this up

No! Senrans are not made up of Uranium 235!

Just trying to play God by fiddling with senrans.

>awakened set is $11.99 on psn
>it's $17.99 on steam
Some of the prices are just plain higher here too.

STOP USING UP ALL OUR EXCLAMATION MARKS

Maybe try later after people do a story or two.
>expecting the multiplayer to not be dead

But there are also individual characters sold on PSN. Like if I want Marie and Honoka but couldn't give less of a shit about Ayane I'd still have to pay 23€ whereas on PSN I could just get Honoka and Marie for 12€. Also the DOAX pack that's 23€ on Steam is 15€ on PSN so fuck that.

If there aren't people enough people playing two hours after release to get one full game or find any players at all for some modes then something's wrong. This game was supposedly in the Top 10 most sold games on Steam today so there has to be people trying to play online.

maybe they launched it with region lock or something

I've been charging them for months!!!

I'm not touching multiplayer until I level up my gear.

You might get some games. It's already better than before but not by much.

>17.99 for what are basically reskins
sasuga marvejew

Nothing wrong with wanting a nice physical copy.

I like having physical copies of thing I like, such a shame neither Burst or Dekamori had a physical release in the west.

Burst had a EU physical release you could try to import

Life swings like a pendulum between pain and boredom.

Didn't the ps4 version have that problem on launch? I'd hope they learned from that.

Existentialist Yagyu!

>he doesn't want khazar milkies

I know, but looking at that one pegi logo between all the esrb and cero will trigger my autism.

Probably a dumb thing to ask, but does this have the limited edition content too?

That would be just incredible. How could the repeat the same mistake twice?

That's all well and good but I doubt every single one of the 1500 other people playing according to >207662132 are doing that.

>Is life without Hibari life at all?

Cute Jew tummy.

The 3DS is region locked unless you hack it

I love Ayame's big moneybags!

>people own a non-hacked 3DS