/mbgg/ - Mobage General #856

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Alice gear Aegis, Princess connect Re:dive

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Since it seems we're going to need this again for some people, here it is.

>Alice Gear Aegis Reroll Guide

>For Rooted users/Emulators:

- Go to your device's file manager and proceed to the root directory. Next, go into "data/data/jpcolopl.alice" and delete the "shared_prefs" folder to delete the current account so that you can reroll again on another account. Done.

>For Non-rooted users:

- Go to your device's file manager and proceed to this file path: " Android/data " and look for the folder " jp.colopl.alice ". Copy this folder somewhere else like your SD card for example then go to the app info and clear data for alice gear aegis completely.

Then copy back the folder to its original path and you should be set. If your old account is still there then you will also want to delete 5982097839d8abb5963196e7eba1629e.dat which is the only .dat file in this folder so should be easy to find.

xDDDD

what happened to /padg/ and /pcrg/?

>No new IP
Ban evasion is wrong

Nothing happened?
You need to make /padg/ and /prcg/ to discuss about them.

Post cute guns that are cute.

Guns kill people

Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposting instead of getting baited by retards to keep the thread clean and on topic

People kill people.
Guns kill guns.

From 3/9 to 3/16 houkai leakage quest will appear in the main story. They can appear in Chapter 2~6 Normal mode and Chapter 6 Hard mode. Clear them to get special rewards like fragments, gems and shop tokens.

On 3/9 new furniture will be added to the event shop.

Livestream on 3/15. Expect news about the next update and some freebies as usual.

But guns are not living so you cant kill a gun

Rude

Reminder that everything will end eventually.

Let it go~

>E1 secret stage achievement
>complete stage without encountering enemy
>only possible route is through the ? nodes
>high probability of encountering a red bomb
Who the fuck thought this luck based achievement was a good idea?

JUST GET LUCKY

Where the doll rights activists at

>master1200

>He doesn't know

>he

>

Why won't more games do it like Kirara Fantasia and just put rerolling aid in standard system when they know everyone does it?

Reminder deresute also didn't have an event until a month into the release.

pasu memo

Ultimately the infinite reroll ingame is useless because the stuff people actually want, for instance a swimsuit character, is locked behind a gacha banner and not in the tutorial roll that only has the standard units.

Why do you guys pretend to be esports, yet refuse to spend money? No way that's sustainable.

Why would I spend money on a game that will be dead in 2 years?

because rerolling is half the fun and keeps people occupied before they realise the game is garbage

Stop playing crappy mobage then. Lots of them live for more than that.

Why would I spend money on a game when I won't be alive for another 2 years?

Kirara fantasia bans burgers though

Tenkanon here,
If you're rerolling, what do you shoot for? I decided to try the game first before I reroll and I kinda like it.
I'm using the 3-star sword light girl, 3-star fire dual pistols girl and 3-star purple shotgun girl.

>Post about AGA
>Tenkanon here

more games should follow suit

Well, the guy in the previous thread told me to try AGA after he told me that the game provides a pretty fun action experience.
I sorta say Tenkanon because the guy called me out on playing Tenka and said I should play AGA instead.
I sorta like both, so might as well play both.

ok gumianon

Shoot for the 4* of whoever makes your dick happy / uses the weapons you find fun

Any 4* is fine. You can aim for a two 4* account if you want.

>tfw I'm no esports but spend money anyway

>buy 2 bags on AGA
>already regret it
I don't even play the game that much but damn the swimsuits are tempting.

>oh a new game with Humikane's art
>can only play dude

Why the fuck would they do that? It's like dooming your game to fail from the start.

Every game here has a male self insert though
/u/ not welcome

What did you get?

Plz, anything but that
I'm starting to stay away from Gumi now.
I felt like I was one of the only guy who was conscious with the entire cycle of abuse, but everyone comes crawling back to Gumi's dick once they start treating players marginally better.

but the guy doesn't do shit, might as well just think the girls are all alone because you control them by a phone, most interactions are just between them anyway aside from you making some decisions.

even better, the player is represented[ by a floating camera so you don't even physically interact with the girls./spoiler]

>Drive to the office
>Carry out a surprise body inspection

I dont see the problem

Aika swimsuits 2 times and no 4*.

Did you even pay attention at all during the tutorial?
Sitara gives you a mobile and they all treat the PC as a guy.

Self incert is as irrelevant as the Houkai self incert.

I skipped it. Who even plays tutorials in 2018?

Yukari made a lot of difference. From it being impossible to 3* on first try.

Does it really matter what gender your helicopter is?

Which makes it even more ridiculous since many people won't play a confirmed guy. So if you are a goddamn camera anyways who confirm it?

Every big mobage that lets you choose MC gender has more players playing girl.

>Which makes it even more ridiculous since many people won't play a confirmed guy.

But every game in this thread has a confirmed male MC

Nice autism

>Every big mobage that lets you choose MC gender has more players playing girl.
Yeah, because you can see yourself and people select female because it increases the quantity of cute girls they can look at, not because people want to specifically be a girl.

>many people
More like a small minority

>Every big mobage that lets you choose MC gender has more players playing girl.

That's not because they're rabid yurifags, its because people would very much rather stare at the cute girl than stare at the dude. Its why everyone plays as DJ but Gran is the canon main character and why discussions in the general always devolve into "Is X gransexual??"

Yurifags and men hating otaku are not a small minority user. There is a reason why all-girl anime dominate this hard right now.

I did it /mbgg/!

She's finally mine

>leveled up peco as a third tank
>got her to 2*
>used materials to get her to rank 6
>roll gacha
>get yukari

and for good reason men shouldnt exist

Why they do it doesn't matter. What matters is that most people would rather play a girl. Harem era is long over.

Miyako, not Yukari

Yeah thats why the anime and manga adaptations always use the male character.

>most people
last time FGO and GBF showed percentages of male MC vs. female MC, the difference wasn't even big.

Why are /u/fags always so delusional?

Just ignore them, their yuri googles are on so hard that it affects their brains and become the most annoying creatures along with the militant fujoshits.

>There is a reason why all-girl anime dominate this hard right now.
But they don't?

And they are crap almost every time. All biggest anime this decade are either all-girl or all-male.

The PC confirms it you sick in the brain EOP, because (You) physically arrive at the facility at the same time as Yotsuyu.

/a/ is no indication of that. Aside from that, Japan's idea of a MC is meek do-nothing faggots and he shows up in every fucking show so it should be no wonder that viewers are a bit bored with the same thing all the time.

They absolutely do. GuP, LL, KF. Only stuff that comes close is fujo pandering.

WHY CANT I JUST LIVE A DAY WITHOUT SOME FAGGOT SOMEWHERE BEING A FUCKING HOMO IN MY SHITTY KUSOGE GENERAL

Bigger problem with AGA is all girls being japanese.

Have none of you ever gone to /a/?

You're not going to win an argument against autistic yurifags because they only do this kind of shit to fill entire threads with "arguments" about yuri so the only way to deal with them is to ignore them and they'll fuck off on their own.

/u/ cant survive in here anyway, they'd need a pretty big and autistic grudge to stay in harem games general which is completely out of their element.

W-wait, you can skip tutorial?

You need like five or six rank 7 2*+ tanks anyway.

Do you get all your data from /a/?

You cant, he's just shitposting if you couldnt tell and people are biting like retards

change this general name to /yurigg/ pls

Same. What are you going to spend your dungeon coins on now?

So in AGA can you get pink gear from coop?

>You're not going to win an argument against autistic yurifags

You can't win an argument when you are wrong user. All top sellers in years are yuribait or fujobait. Generic harems sell like shit for a long time.

It's not even about forcing people to play yuri games or something. Every mobage in fucking 2018 should at least have MC gender option unless romance was crucial to the plot.

>/u/fags
ew

You arent done till shes 5*

>All top sellers in years are yuribait or fujobait
Which one is Granblue?

That's not true. A lot of girls with the brown school uniform is a foreigner
Sitara is a half, Japan-India
Virginia is an American, who reminds me of these mentally ill /u/ faggots
Rin strikes me as non-Japanese but maybe she's just absent minded.

Not really, you can try to tap through dialogue but you can't skip until later.

Yes in higher difficulties. I got one during the jelly donut event.

>all girls being nips

are you retarded?

>le current year

fujoshit

Anime sales are not some secret data. Yuri on Ice and Love Live destroyed everything else in 2017. In 2016 it was Love Live and Osomatsu.

Can we go back to talking about mobile games instead of shitposting about anime?

Will anyone ever make an effort to stay on topic instead of getting baited like literal retards and perpetuate arguments about retarded offtopic shit nobody cares?

Game that lets you choose MC gender, where female is much more popular. Anime sold only because of game extras and only two episodes nips liked had DJ as MC.

Stop the fucking shitposting, you know most MCs doesn't matter in these kusoges, only cute girls.

Like seriously, who cares about anime anyways?

Pasu memo anime soon!