bladeandsoul.com/en/news/introducing-the-wonderful-mr-whiskers/

>Soul Mate event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-soulmate-2018/

>Previous Patch and Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-soul-2nd-anniversary-festival-on-january-17/

>/bnsg/ Servers
Zulia (NA)
Jinosyun (EU)

>New to the game? (How to start gearing)
pastebin.com/bJNQ6KcN

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/xEvxyLYJ
bnstools.info/

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/wa9gKhab

>Mods
pastebin.com/iyPLRkM5

>Community Yearbooks
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP (Don't ever change this link, seriously)
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ST9TZBb9v8
youtube.com/watch?v=Gin-l4LDdXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was the cringe too much

Thread theme from those pastebins youtube.com/watch?v=1ST9TZBb9v8

DELUSION

quality thread

come play vermintide 2 with the cool guys

Gift it to me.

uh sure who are you and can your computer even run it

It was a bluff. Dont gift me stuff, just promise me we play it more often than supcom.

sure but we could play supcom whenever you want if you just ask

What do you get from the dragon raid thing?

I'd like to know too but google is kinda inconclusive.

A pink gem and also general mats like dkv give too maybe?

is soul fighter any good or should i just make a KFM?

Its probably super are....

Sf is good and so is kfm

Though you might find kfm more fun to play as sf does get very repeatitive with gear

I like blade and soul

ohayo bnsg what did i miss

I love ranged badges

i bet you missed this

Who needs them when you could have shadow necks.

I don't get it.

i don't get it
cutie

I want to eat this gem.

MOMMY GIB MILKIES

rip thred

How do we save it.

only way to save it is to go back in time and kill kyoppi

I truly do not know. Post sad lyns.

lol
remove all the people who shitposted and drove everyone away
you get rid of the two-faced people and the wannabe elitists and this thread would've been fine, it's not my fault people didn't want to be in a community full of bitter people

name some shitposters and twp-faced people i know maku goes in both categories already

maku
maku
you
jackie chan

if they were all dumb enough to give themselves away like maku it wouldn't have been a problem in the first place, there's also no point in stirring in things, the rest of the obvious ones will never be allowed in by me so I accomplish nothing by naming then

are you the Veeky Forums police?

no I'm raid lead and discord owner lol
they can throw fits for attention in the thread all they want though

i bet people are just dying to get into a raid that's cleared hive queen thrice

(You)

Is Blade and Soul worth playing these days? I enjoyed the combat at release but the weird dailies and stuff just didn't hook me. How is it now? Oh, and what are the chances I can use either one of these two as fapbait in game? And what server or whatever would that require?

good chance if you're not a creep about it, Zulia NA for both

WTB BT frost ring

Where are my sfs....

Magical lines...

hey guys.

You could have prevented this.

prevented what? I'm way behind on bnsg lore nowadays.

>"so glad I've had partners in the past so I'm not a desperate virgin like some people here"
>rolls and actively gears up a na char to chase a girl

OMEGALUL

this counts as keeping thread alive

wan wan vermintide

badge changes when

Well... at least we know he's not a fag.

>kill kyoppi
Not until I get to facefuck him.

Kyo is for hugging and cuddling only.
And maybe some lewding once I catch him off guard.

Yeah, if I had no friends and my sole purpose for existence was hollow attention seeking 24/7, I'd be mentally ill enough to think that was the case too.

Thonk

Also pulse badge for sf doesn't need golden dragon stacks for the frost storm nuke.
Dragon bracelet has that prerequisite, and sfs bracelet for 6v6 is subjugator anyway.

In fact, we can possibly get 3 frost storms off during z in 6v6 (1 from ice coil, 1 from z itself, and the last from the dragonfury hits) with the new changes on the public test server on kr.

But of course, you knew this.

Don't bully it's a Christian board

Maybe I should post that at every opportunity like he did with that ufiaw picture instead
Or try to force my facebook images onto normies too

It's all friendly banter of course though.

who are we drama posting about again

Let's just all be nice to eachother

youtube.com/watch?v=Gin-l4LDdXQ

It extends both ways.
You shouldn't pull that kinda shit for a year or more and get surprised when people get fed up eventually.

Though I'm just jaded at this point

I meant it both ways as well

I know I know, I'll try to be nice then

I love makposts!

I will get banned soon do not miss me, BnS screens used to bump a shit fuck thread usually get deleted. New HM skill make it too easy to frag morons

Which hm skill mak?

The huge nuke WL has, the special blue bar skill not a 1-4 skill. I never use the snare version just the big huge BOOM on AFK people and bosses. It doesnt work at all in PvP obviously, even most stuns dont last long enough.

>Is Blade and Soul worth playing these days?
Depends on how hardcore you are or if you have friends. A lot of the lategame stuff their releasing now requires organized raid teams or equipment that can only be obtained by doing said kind of raid dungeons first. Take pic related's instance for example, It may not be required and mostly just an extra thing but there are some lategame dungeons that either require you to setup those hour long raid groups (usually people you know) to complete and obtain the gear needed to win pic related or spend weeks or even months grinding your way up to getting the okay equipment to at least stand a chance. B&S has had way less new players flowing in than it did a year ago and most of the people still playing are the dedicated guys who are either maxed out or on their way there. You'll have to deal with people flat out kicking you in every dungeon lobby for not having enough AP to breeze through the dungeon easily (unless you're Warlock class), even though you have enough to just beat it. B&S's elitism that for some reason only exists on the western servers is why the west side is dying. NA and other west servers keep receiving updates to make crafting and other shit way cheaper because nobody but the most dedicated can afford the time or get the materials to keep up. In the KR servers people are more willing to help people out... or at least don't kick you based on not having over 100 AP above what is actually needed to complete a dungeon, so new players or just average joes can stay in the game and keep up with updates. This isn't something the west can due due to it's elitism, so again, you're either a very dedicated and hardcore player who has a clan and raid group ready to keep up whenever, or your ANYTHING but that and are falling behind severely.

>Lynns cry about not having gunner
>They get it
>Gons cry about having the least options out of everyone, including not having gunner
>"lol sucks to suck, gons"
wish the gons would get more love...

Ah the chain ult

You could probably use it on arena on aerialed opponents

Atleast gons have a race exclusive class.

Sin jins

>Jins get sin
>Lyns get summoner and spinrat
>yun get nothing like they deserve

Yun get tree form / breeding tank for Jin Futas

poor noodles

Because Yuns are SHIT

Who hurt you user?

Yuns are too slender. I would appreciate them a lot more if they could be shortstacks.

welcome to gook pedo catering 101, when they will realise pervs can keep their shitty game afloat they will switch full rat support in an instant

Depends if you ask nicely

gons are ugly and no one plays them

I'll send you guys dick pics for 10 NS runs

I'll run sanctum with you tomorrow if you keep it in your pants.

Anyone wanna show the recently added cosmetics in f10, if any?

deal

Fine. Post again around this time then and i'll show up. So long you play on NA.

I'm very good at asking nicely and very appreciative, thanks! Definitely might need to start a character up again!
Hmm, thank you for the very thorough post. It definitely sounds like there is very little midcore stuff. Still makes me curious how fun it can be for a straight out casual player that doesn't mind being on the cutting edge of new stuff.

enjoy the game, user

no one? Just a fucking screenshot of the shop lol

I don't know if they were recently added or not sorry......

Cute!

idle post