Mega of cool stuff:
mega.nz/#F!dIt3HSJR!EjAlmKkPW1VwMqacbWzM5w

Discord:
discord.gg/Zwwk5uz

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Kvy3hzT
pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How fucked would you be if you tried to live as a scholar in the Warhammer Fantasy universe? Just wandering around and learning everything you can about each race and faction with no particular allegiance to any of them?

discord.gg/Kvy3hzT

Welcome to Vermintide general
Please enjoy your stay

Not too fucked. Warhammer Fantasy isn't as grimdark as people think; the Empire's at peace most of the time and is only hit by bad shit now and then (though when shit gets bad, it gets REALLY bad, but not too much worse than what we've weathered ourselves historically).

Scholars are a very important part of the WHF world, and it's pretty fucking rewarding to play one (or just a scholarly character in general) in the Warhammer Fantasy RPG.

>two posts early
>with this shit discord in op
That's going in the book.

>discord

when are we going to start reporting OP's with this, and just make a proper thread?

Daily dose

Temp Health on Crit or Temp Health on Kill?

shitty OP not including the chest information user wrote, so here it is

pastebin.com/4tpB97Kb

yeah fuck those discord posters shitting up the thread
WHO'S WITH ME?

but he put fucking discord instead

So if you wanted to study Skaven culture up close and personal they won't immediately default to putting your head on a pike?

>discord in op

Fuck off, Tom.

real thread here

does the level 15 huntsman ammo talent not stack with your default passive? I have 1/15 ammo and get a headshot and after I reload I only have 1/16. I thought you were supposed to get 3 back.

Imperials in general don't believe Skaven exists. There is a conspiracy of silence that both the Skaven and Imperial higher ups use to their advantage(though to different ends and reasons)

Skaven would just kill you or make you a slave pretty much immediately. They're an evil, shadowy race that up until recently was the subject of questionable tales in the Empire, and folklore in Tilea and Estalia. Like said, they don't talk about the skaven.

Privyet comrade, the state is trusted

You would actually have a better chance with the orcs/goblins believe it or not.

I really hope reds dont trivialize top difficulties