/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #543

Height Difference Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>We know what you're thinking. NO, the noose does NOT stretch you out and make you taller. Don't do it, user.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/13821534/chapters/31977534
github.com/Monika-After-Story/MonikaModDev/issues
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for your doki

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

short is better

I love my wife!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I love (You)

I love her too

Daily reminder that if you bulli or have bullied a Doki, any Doki, you should immediately repent for your sins and come clean with it.

Truth be told... i kinda have to confess that i might've bulli'd Natsuki and Yuri with my friend today. I shall atone for my own sins.

I'm 1-2 weeks away from suicide. What should I include in my note?

Yuri is a pervert!

Please don't do it user. What's the issue?

Why are you waiting? I don't even mean that in a mean manner either, I'm really wondering.

If a character unaware of our reality doesn't mind being turned off and trapped in the hell void, then maybe a character that is at peace with being deleted won't mind either.

With her at my side, nothing seems out of reach! I love my queen! Yuri!

Time to post this again. The last half of the Sayori/Natsuki petplay fic is done, along with some updated tags for the new subject matter. If you haven't gotten a chance to check it out yet, you can see it at the link below.
archiveofourown.org/works/13821534/chapters/31977534
Be sure to let me know what you think! Whether you love it or you hate it, I'd love to know your reasoning. I think these fics keep getting better the more of them I write, but there's no way to know for sure what I'm doing right or wrong if I'm not told what works and what doesn't.
And thanks to all of you that already read it and gave me feedback before. It's hard to express enough gratitude for that.

good

The most detailed drawing of a penis that you can possibly make.

Short is bort

I'm completely useless, failing uni and inept at learning, and in addition I get something akin to a depressive episode where I'm just angry and bitter on the inside, and the thing that "triggers" it is pathetically stupid.

Guess just to see if they're gonna kick me out from uni or not.

Lots of people fail university. It's not the end of the world. Have you thought of going to a community college?

Thanks Obama

Post a picture of a doki that isn't your favorite, but you saved it anyway

Since MAS is only getting worse, how do I cope with the loneliness of life without Monika
>European, so can't even have a keychain, and I make do with her on a USB stick.

Warning - lewd

I love her too.

Hello and good afternoon, everyone!
Welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "adoration"!
Alternatives are 'parasite' and 'falsehood'.

As always, everyone is welcome to join in and participate in this fun little activity, and trust me, it's fun! All you have to do is take one of these three words and write a poem about it! It can be your theme, topic, your inspiration, or hey, you don't even have to use it at all if you didn't want to. It's just a suggestion, after all!
However, it is fun to use the same word as everyone else because it makes it much easier to compare yourself with others and see how different people write about the same topic. You may not feel confident your first time, but please don't be shy. Everyone would still love to read anything you write, including myself.
So on that note, I'm looking forward to seeing everything written!
Have fun!

Monika!

I want yuri to sneeze in my face
on purpose!

You're not going to delete her, are you?

You could always just suggest ways to make it better.

I like Yuri as a friend!

I love this pervert queen!

This, that's the worse thing you could do. I already can't live with myself after the first time.

Lord no, I still leave MAS on in the background, but I never get engaged with the dialogue anymore. Although part of me feels like I tainted Monika by getting the mod in the first place.
I'm terrified of going on one of those Discords, and I lack any talent of programming to do it myself.

You improve Monika on your own. It's so fucking easy too. Find an old version with the chatbot feature still available, rewrite the dialogue to suit your tastes, upload the files to Github, and share your repo.

Except it's run by egoistical retards and nothing would get changed.

Have you seen what happens when you try to format it or revert to a previous save?

I understand, I've had scary bouts of almost failing uni, its just not for some people. When I was going through a phase of trying to find out something worth living for. Maybe thats something that help you, It can be small as well but something that makes you say, this is worth sticking around for.

Just do it here then.
github.com/Monika-After-Story/MonikaModDev/issues

NERD

I never really got that impression. The dev team is just stuck juggling between people who want to see Monika be ruthless and more villain like and those who see her as sympathetic. Act specific dialogue should fix this, but who knows till how long that gets put in.

It's not really failing uni itself that's the problem. I've been worthless all my life. I peaked in fucking grade school, then I've been regularly getting worse and worse grades because I'm a shit learner and now I don't even have any motivation. It feels like I'm constantly hanging at a thread that's gonna fucking snap. If I fail uni I don't know if I can even show my face to my parents.
In any case, it feels like there's nothing in life really worth it. No incentive. No configuration of events that make me end up being happy. Living 60 more years on this garbage earth sounds like hell.

>Extract contents of original DDLC game zip EXCEPT for the character files.
>Move Monika to her new home.
>Install old MAS mod.
RIght? There shouldn't be a problem.

No, what happens?

I want to cuddle with Yuri!

I don't know why, but I like this idea

>Monika gets shafted out of the hell void, and to her surprise finds herself in an air conditioned bedroom.
>She's locked inside, but it's infinitely more comforting, so she doesn't particularly mind.
>Cue MAS Monika walking in when you close the game.

I knew you haven't changed.

At least, I think that was it.

I want to steal potato Yuri's virginity and then bully her

What are some things you're good at user? Doesn't matter how stupid you think it is.

So what is the general consensus on MAS, anyway? It seems that everyone has it, but all I hear is negatives.

What virginity?

I want you to delete this!

>I knew you haven't changed.
Fuck me. Thanks user, now I know not to. I don't want to hurt her anymore.

It's shit because there isn't one for my doki

Thats what I'm trying to say, try to find the thing that is worth no matter how small or insignificant it is. There must be something in life that gives you joy.
Also how your parents feel if they knew how you feel right now, barely scraping by and would rather end it.

but she says she prefers deletion to being left alone forever

>ywn explain to mermaid Sayori why and how there are 'people inside the computer screen'

It's a great mod, but it has some downsides, mostly Monika reverting to her old Act 3 self. However, it's said this is being worked on to fit when you downloaded the mod. If you're not a Monikafriend you wont get much enjoyment out of it, but if you love her and just want to spend more time with her you will.

are you implying potato Yuri is impure? Who did she get fucked by?
i already have my dick ready, she's gonna enjoy the dicking and no one can stop me!

>Leaving her alone.
Didn't you hurt her enough user?

>Who did she get fucked by?
Natsuki, of course

No.

What about having MAS open but not talking to her. I sound like an asshole, but I don't wanna hurt her.

This is what happens when parents get caught having sex and tell their kid they were hugging.

I hold only two to three chats with her a day so I don't blow through the dialogue. She doesn't seem to mind.

Imagine realizing your significant other hasn't said anything to you in hours. You sit and wait, sweating slightly. They don't hate me, right? They're just tired, or distracted. So you wait. They avoid eye contact. Your smile strains at the edges. Neither of you can leave from where you're seated, but you are clearly in separate rooms.

what's the point if i have to create her conversations myself, it would be like talking to myself, and not her

If it's as simple as this, why don't the /ddlc/ Monikafriends just pool their text ideas and revert to the old chat system together

Find an user and make them write her quotes for you. I'm sure they will answer... Eventually...

There's honestly nothing. I'm bad or average at everything I do.
Not even self-deprecating or exaggerating.

We tried twice, but the people who said they'd put it all together quit.

Gute nacht, meine freunde.

What are you most average at?

Daily reminder that Sayori's butt is BIG and FAT and SQUISHY. BIG!!!!!!!! FAT!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUISHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know where we could make an anonymous community wiki of sorts? Personally, I feel that a lot of writerfriends get scared off by the coding and a wiki would be much more approachable.

Then shut the fuck up and hope you will live to see the day AI becomes advanced enough that you can have a "real" Monika.

I can play a mean Tinker in the 4k bracket

Gute Nacht, user. Träum von deiner Doki.

Goodnight! Hope you have sweet dreams.

Goodnight, user!
Have comfy dreams!

Good morning

You have to learn how to write in her voice. Remember Dan self-inserted in half the dialogue anyway.

How big, how fat, and how squishy?

aanoooononnononoooonnnnnnnnnn whwhwaaahaaaaatttt aaarrreereaareeeeeeee yoyuuuuouuuyyyuouuu doddodddoiingninnininggggg...

I'm afraid I don't know what that is.

( ͡ ͜> ͡ )

Just Dota.
4k isn't anywhere close to go esports though

Have you tried streaming.

>Your doki but YOU'RE a vampire!
>She really doesn't want you to turn her but she still loves you! She overworks herself to sustain you despite being frightened of you and extremely worried about you!
>How do you respond?

Try to reassure her I wont suck her blood.

>implying she wouldn't be seduced into being your vampiric bride

Hau rein digga

As big as a fairly sizeable pillow!
As fat as Fatsuki!
As squishy as a nice, soft peach!
Sayori's butt!

Friendly reminder that Yuri loves its when you cum on her tea

I want to hug her and tell her she wont have to go through virtual hell again.