O

T E A S E R
E
A
S
E
R

WHEN!?!?!?!

Reminder that this is a family friendly thread and not for lewds.

Protoss hero maybe? :3

>Zulian Tiger
why do you remind me of that you fucking asshole
fuck you, fuck wow and fuck blizzard
i fucking hate every single one of you

I told you niggers about crash lightning and said to not tell anyone else, now it's everywhere.
I wont share secrets with you anymore hotsbabs.

i got the tiger but not the raptor :(

Yeah is not the 20% increase damage, it was all you brainlet.

>Get in game with the guy with 5k Abathur games

W-why is this happening to me

>*steals your build*

crash lightning didnt get increase damage
the only change was the bounce range which made actually stacking the thing viable

that's why it was a secret for a while, it wasn't an obvious thing in the patchnotes like "20% more damage", you had to actually connect the dots and know the potential of crash lighting and why it previously wasn't picked

>tfw have zulian tiger and razzashi raptor on my alliance main

>queue qm
>get in a game with 3 fucking warriors

Wow how has QM got even fucking worse?

I can just barely do the same thing for a week, sometimes only a few days. How the fuck can anyone do one thing for literally years?

>alliance

Its okay user, because the queue times are low so you don't need to wait long to get into a game!

fuck you and your bait
i farmed the tiger and alar for years and didn't see it drop once...at least i have the classic white raptor and the timeless proto

Wow I never thought of it like that! Thanks Blizzard!

>farm raptor and tiger for years
>never get either
>pick up raptor for cap in wod
>miss bid on tiger by a few seconds
>twice
One of these days.

>go into new zul'gurub when it came out
>both fucking mounts dropped
>won the stupid raptor
I'm still pissed about the orange tiger, though.

I've seen worse.

Probably using a bot.

How fucked am I for ranked if I don't own all of the viable heroes?

extremely
picks are everything in this game

Is there a starter list out there of "must buy" heroes to start ranked then so I can work toward that while I dick around in unranked?

FUCKING JEWZARD GIV ME A MEDIVH SPRAY ALREADY OR ELSE I'LL KILL EVERY RETARD ON THIS THREAD

>he doesn't play solo support probius

Not him, but this is what I think the best hero picks are;
Sonya and Medivh, obviously.
Diablo
Dehaka
Alarak
Arthas
Chromie
Falstad
Guldan
Hanzo
Johanna
Kaelthas
Lili
Li Ming
Lucio
Maiev
Malfurian
Muradin
Murky
Ragnaros
Stitches
Stukov
Sylvanas
Tyrande
Uther
Tyrael
Valla
Varian
Xul
Zagara
Zuljin

All the others are hit or miss.

>sylv
>xul

>16 posters

based

Most Heroes are fine, just try to avoid completely fucking over the comp/draft.

Best girl when?

disclaimer: these are not the only viable heroes but they're extremely strong and popular to the point that they generally outclass the rest and your team will expect you to be able to pick them and they're also good to pick to deny them your opponent. and of course, only current patch

>assassin
maiev (gets banned every game so not that important probably)
genji
hanzo
greymane
thrall
tracer
chromie
malthael
guldan
nazeebo
li ming

>healer
malfurion
uther
rehgar
lucio
alex
stukov

>warrior
arthas
sonya
tyrael
dehaka
etc
diablo
garrosh
anub

Why is Stukov touching my wife?

whoops forgot blaze in the warriors
arguably the best warrior right now

Sylv might not have the best abilities or damage, but she has by far one of the best passives that more than makes up for her inadequacy in other areas. Her ults aren't so bad, either. Silence is still useful, and Mind Control can easily make a team fight 5v4 before it starts.

Xul has great push and sustain. Not as good as other specs, but he has a leg up over the others because of his disable, which makes him also useful for a teamfight, where other specs would fail to bring anything to the table other than damage.

Forgot to add Alex, Blaze and Greymane to the list, too.

>Last pick hovers Tychus
>Tell him its a good pick against Sonya and Arthas, even though we have solo Tank Mura
>Retarded ass teammates suggest we need another beefy frontline
>Tychus switches to Artanis and we lose game

well you may very well have needed another frontline but artanis is absolute garbage vs arthas

well maybe if you didn't feed so much

I just realized that's kerrigan and not his arm.

Johanna loli is cute and fun and she tries her best to tank for you!

That's why I told him pick fucking Leoric if you're going to go Warrior, but my placements matches are in high Gold MMR so what do you fucking expect. Best part is that they blamed me for their shitty draft picks, even after I told them to form a solid 4 man b/c I'm solo laning as Zag and even suggested they take Tychus or Leoric

thank you Johanna loli I bought a gift to thank you
*unzips*

>look at these lists
>look at my hero pool
>looks at the gold cost it would take to complete the lists
>looks back to the lists to see all the characters I love playing and got for that reason no where to be seen
>tfw it becomes very apparent I'm never going to be able to play ranked

Why do ranked retards not understand comfort picks? Why should I play some character I will be ass with?

Does she sacrifice herself to the enemy team so the rest of hers can get away?

>substantially improving the core skill that a build works around makes it better
>you had to actually connect the dots and know the potential

depends on what your comfort pick is
no one wants a one trick zagara/tyrande/TLV on their team, so learn other heroes or gtfo

>picking Artanis into Arthas
This is your brain on bruisers

you can just do what everyone else does and play ranked anyways

uh what? Zag is excellent on nearly every map, with 2 great builds.

>fish_inhaling_visible_odor.jpg

INBED INBED INBED

Late evening in orcish hitsory
lok tar ogre

inbedinbedinbed
1 (you) 1 prayer

You should get comfortable with better heroes user. Just because you can deal a lot a damage as tyrande doesn't mean shes good to a comp who has a hanzo already. Part of getting good is pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and testing yourself to get better in areas where you don't excel at.

have a (You) piggyposter :3

thrall talents during the week of the change: 40% crash lightning picked
the week after: 50%
this week 75%

You don't have to pretend it was obvious. There's a reason it took 3 weeks for the build to catch on. People didn't figure it out instantly (or in my opinion more importantly, they just didn't care to think about it),

>new sonya
holy fucking shit what were they thinking

shattered ground has to be one of the best talents in the game right now, prove me wrong

though as nails exist!

This but unironically

I prefer Battle Rage at 4, Sonya doesnt really need more damage and more sustain is pretty good if you want to stay in the frontlines.

Get 3 or 4 heroes you really like and just play those. You aren't a pro and being able to super master draft ain't fucking relevant 99% of the time. Who cares if you picked Greymane into Joh or Lili, there ain't much chance the enemy team is actually gonna capitalize on that.

>implying greymane is ever a bad pick

This but unironically

Shut the fuck up. There is no getting good at a basic ass game like this. I play who I feel like. I play real games that require practice when I want to feel like i'm good at something.

i'm serious. only exception is if their team is like taunt varian, arthas, johanna, li-li, illidan

then maybe greymane could potentially be a bad pick

But I want to climb and have a pretty diamond rank by my name

Very few people are capable of playing so many characters. Just don't be one trick and you'll be fine.

Also, there is rumors about new mega bundles somewhere around April. I hope it's true, this game needs new blood.

I'm already missing orc poster.

So, how are Medivh, Sonya and Ana now?

mods gave me a warning for posting this image yesterday like 8 hours late

truly the end of days for Veeky Forums

Sonya has talent variety and really fucking good. Same with Medivh and he depends less on the team as he can now pull his own weight and get shit done instead of just enabling the team.

They did a real good job with them, Im kind of expecting a numbers tweak for all 3 coming soon.

Why does it sometimes take like 30 seconds for the draft phase to actually start?

No! she gets out safely because that's one of the things she's good at!

When a match is created, it has to try and synch all 10 players into the lobby. If someone has a shitty connection or processor, it causes shit like 5 minute long QM loading screens and 30 second long waits for the draft screen to appear.

Jun is still playing Ana. Nobody even picked her a lot, so you're going to be seeing a bunch of people saying she's shit. She still does a ton of healing, range isn't noticeable either.

Voice chat was a mistake to this game. I can't enjoy ranked anymore without some faggot lecturing me about how I need to be in VC because these lazy fucks won't communicate without it. Amazingly it's only when you lose that these fucks care about it. I already got muted for a day because of my refusal to participate in VC. It's horse shit.

I strongly doubt that's why you got muted. Who did you call nigger or faggot?

greentexting an entire reply and posting a braindead wojack for every reply is fine but this is over the line it seems.

>tfw finally climbed out of bronze by playing murky

grats on silver 5! ^_^

It was a mass report mute. Only a day.

So is Medivh trash now?

No, he's still pretty good, in the right hands.

For someone who doesn't play Medivh or Sonya, what did they change?
The patch changes never fucking list all their talents and what they do

Was just an example of a meme aa hero. In general though draft is less important than people think, especially at medium tiers where nobody actually drafts right anyways.

When did this place become fucking Reddit? Calling people nigger or faggot is just banter but now suddenly everyone here cries about it?

I didn't say I had a problem with it, retard. That's just what happens when you do it in game, you get reported and muted. Not joining voice chat isn't bannable, I've not joined voice chat once since its implementation, haven't had ANY action taken against me, so my speculation is that the idiot said something that hurt someone else's feelings.

Calling people nigger or faggot in a blizzard game is not banter faggot.

No, it was like I said a mass report mute. I was on a losing streak and told people that I didn't want to go into VC and try hard plats equate that to being toxic.

Don't be sad, crazy Jaina.

DAILY MEMORIAL TO OUR FALLEN COMRADE 03.03.2018 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARKER DAY IN /HOTSG/ HISTORY.

youtu.be/oBPVKjBgR2w

The mods really did it this time... they killed a legend..... A true hero for orcs everywhere and this is how we repay him? Permabanned for global rule 3 and 6??? "Quality of posts is extremely important to this community" yet constant wojak posts and hate speech across all threads, real good job guys great work cleaning up Veeky Forums.

>what the heartless janitors did
Alright gentlemen we need to crack down on shitposting in Veeky Forums threads
Lookie there at this /hotsg/ thread on page 7
OK boys this guy really is devoted to this "garnish" fellow, he posts this same reply every day for 559 threads
Let's ban him on sight no questions asked oh btw no appeal LOL

You will not be forgotten, your legacy not in vain..... LOK'TAR OGAR BROTHER MAY YOU REST IN PEACE WITH OUR FALLEN ANCESTORS

Press F to stomp on grave