/hbg/ - Letting the General Die Edition

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.6 via magnethax or system transfer)
Switch: 3.0.0 (4.1.0 "eventually")
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.55
PS3: 3.55 (4.82 for 25xx models (minver 3.56) and below)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳CFW + b9s: hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide
Wii U: pastebin.com/DhfG6z7F
Switch: switch.hacks.guide/
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L
PS3: pastebin.com/6rH9Fc2E

-RECENT NEWS-
>Switch
[Feb ??] SciresM is working on a custom firmware for Switch called Atmosphere: github.com/SciresM/Atmosphere-NX
[Feb 18] nx-hbmenu released. Homebrew Launcher for 3.0.0. It's happening. Instructions: switchbrew.github.io/nx-hbl/
[Feb 17] "fusée gelée", a PoC coldboot exploit has been teased and is said to be unpatchable. twitter.com/ktemkin/status/964780654142484481 (embed)

>Vita
[Feb 24] TheFlow has an exploit chain for 3.67, but is going to leave it until at least the end of the year before releasing. twitter.com/theflow0/status/965261365496696832 (embed)

>PS4
[Feb 28] "Holy Grail" PS4HEN released, allows running unsigned packages and much more. wololo.net/2018/02/28/ps4-4-55-holy-grail-ps4hen-released-enables-pkg-support-homebrew-backups/
[Feb 28] 4.55 kexploit released. wololo.net/2018/02/28/ps4-4-55-jailbreak-specterdev-releases-full-implementation-payloads-pending/
[Feb 27] 5.05 webkit exploit released. wololo.net/2018/02/27/ps4-exploit-5-05-webkit-exploit-released-4-55-functional-jailbreak-probably-matter-days/

>PS3
[Mar 3] The PS3Xploit team is working on a userland exploit for Super Slims and certain Slim models which does not support homebrew but offers PS1/2/P emulation and backing up PS3 games. psx-place.com/threads/ps3xploit-3-0-preview-new-features-for-superslim-all-non-cfw-comp-ps3-models.16525/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CFJ8SxN-2hyCUYapOvfxfkeLtYI9Eyy8foZMgYSKplw/edit#gid=1994011714
discord.gg/aPx78G
github.com/nwert/hekate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

X for 5.50 never ever

>PS3
so should I just buy a fucking PS3
i want to play demon's souls so bad bros

Of course you fucking tard. What kind of tard misses Demons Souls.

5.05 when so I can pirate Future tone.

after 5.50 releases however

No one cares, 5.0x has MHW and that's all that we pirates want. I'll happily solo that shit, it'll be a while till we get another MH for console.

Same, the only reason I didn't buy it is because I have no friends. Might as well pirate and play by myself.

Can you run sd2vita and henkaku at the same time

>nobody uploaded Idolmaster Platinum Stars yet
But I wanted more weeb games...

I've seen some dumb questions before but congrats for making the top 10.

+1
Funny blog post

Will twloader ever not shit?

no

So what ever happened to that 3.65 enso leak? Was it real? Fake? Did we get jebaited?

My new 3ds r button is fucked. Home menu keeps scrolling to the right and won't let me start anything because of it. And my old 3ds is starting to get the same problem. I can't open the back without stripping a screw.
Should I shell out for a hackable small N3DS? Should I pay less for a different model and wait three weeks for a r4i gold?

What is the number one top retard question or just top 3? I might be able to make it now with this question.

Check the archive for questions relating to 3ds hacking. Count the reposts and see for yourself.

the starter folder used to be a big one but since the guide changed its not asked anymore one is probably relating to not reading the guide in the OP or not reading the OP at all

Can I swap the x and y buttons on the gamepad in nintendont? I'm trying to play F-Zero GX, but a is accelerate and y is boost and it's kinda hard to push both at the same time.

iirc you could change the control settings for the wii u pro so maybe it also works for gamepad been awhile though so not sure

I didn't buy cos I refuse to pay for online. Fuck that gay shit

I installed a USB Loader on my SD card, but my Wii still doesn't allow me to access and browse my external hard drive. Is there a way to do this without formatting or partitioning my drive?

Real. Myself and a few other anons grabbed it before it got pulled.
I haven't tried but some dude said it works. I'm gonna hold onto it just in case.

Online is even more fucked up this time.
Its easier to play alone than dealing with shitters, inflated monster HP and status thresholds.

How about we make a discord for this general? Think about it, that way we can create channels for each console and don’t have to see dumb shit we don’t care!

@207690062 (you)

Go for it

MHW is shit anyway, i sold it after a couple days

how about you kill yourself in real life

Which game my fellow PS3 3xxx/4xxx bros are going to play first next week when PS3Xploit 3.0 comes out?

For me it's going to be Tales of Vesperia.

too bad its still worthless to the 99% of people who didn't get in on 3.60

I played BB solo for the same reason as this
It felt so good playng without memeing cheating retards
That shit ruined Dark Souls for me

List of 3.61+ games that will be playable on the new henkaku
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CFJ8SxN-2hyCUYapOvfxfkeLtYI9Eyy8foZMgYSKplw/edit#gid=1994011714

Yakuza.
Last time I played one of those games on the ps2 the loading times were infuriatingly long. I hope it's different this time.
OH,

I guess my enter key pressed itself or something. I dunno. anyways, I was going to say that I would probably play dragon's dogma first, the demo left me wanting for more

/hbg/ is garbage

>next week
hahaha, you wish, super slim never ever

When will the vita get games?

@207693670
Pheeew, thank god we all know your opinion now

The day after you get laid

Depends. If you want Wii games, you need to format (or at least partition) your HDD to the wbfs format. You don't need to format for Gamecube games, but that's a whole different story.

Beware that not all hard drives work on the Wii.

Savage.

We already have one.
It's dead.

is there an actual link to that

might as well idle somwhere

Where's the leaked PS3Xploit

I missed on this one. Could you please upload it somewhere?

discord.gg/aPx78G

That's cool and all but how many of there are dumped or the keys are up on the browser?

Are there any tools or reading material so I could learn how to make basic shit like homebrew apps? I've always wanted to be involved in console modding and my guess would be a good start would be making random hbl apps.

This is something I've always wanted to do and any help is appreciated

There's an extensive thread on gbatemp on how to make gbatemp and DS games afaik

Anyone have any recommended eshop switch games before 4.2 drops?

thanks will do

im just tired of being one of those fags who just sits around waiting for other dudes to make my free shit

>tfw hackers memory isnt dump yet
>let alone the dlc exlusive
Mother FUCK

page 10? why is this thread dying?

Michael we need you to stir the pot. What are you working on? How is your life going? Have you met any nice girls/guys/“girls”/“guys” recently? Any dates?

>no new news
>3ds' arent being hacked as much anymore
only explodes when exploits come out then it dies again

Too busy looking for ps4 dumps and homebrew to shitpost

Just get some screenshots from the Reswitched discord and people flock in.

>SciresM
>dating a tranny
The world is ending before that shit happens.

Is porting emulators to the switch hard? I want to play Super Smash Bro 64 on my switch.

Does anybody understand what this is?
github.com/nwert/hekate

yes

oh, well that's not really exciting.

I remapped both L/R to Start and Select using ButtonSwap3DS. That suits me just fine because most 3DS RPG games don't use the actual Start/Select buttons a lot.

kill yourself

takes some time retroarch hasnt officially even started on switch its just people compiling the cores theres still a lot of stuff to implement

Bump

Is there homebrew on the 3ds that will allow me to backup the save of a ds game?

twlsavetool

>128gb is already almost full
Mother fuck I knew I shoulda splurged on a 256

checkpoint

vita games on the whole are big in size
128 is perfect for 3DS to get all the big games and all the popular shit too.

Yep, doesn't help that you can't offload psp shit to a flashcart like you can with ds games too

So apparently hacked Vita 3.65 has been leaked.

Download:
Theflow seems to be doing some damage control by saying it's an OFW, but the hashes do not match, so it's obviously modified.

I tried installing it on my Vita and the enso bootlogo does show up, with system settings showing 3.65, but I don't know how to get VitaShell in there.

Ok, so. I own both a Switch and a PS4 and I'm waiting for 4.1 and 5.05 hacks like everyone else. I'm aware that there aren't any dumped games for the Switch yet, but how is the PS4 looking?
How do you install the games? Is it just a pkg that you install and you're done, like it was on the PS3?

Please help I'm retarded, I was following the guide for wii u haxchi and after i installed it it doesn't do the things the button prompts say it should, like when I don't hold anything it loads the homebrew menu, and when i hold a it hangs at loading the wii u menu. Plz assist I'm fundamentally broken and only have video games to distract me from my miserable life.

Question: Is it okay to swap an SD card on a hacked wii u with a new one with the same files in it?

>there aren't any dumped games for the Switch yet
There are.

>Is it just a pkg that you install and you're done
You have to inject a payload once each time you reset your console in order to install or run games.

How are the game files? iso or a zipped directory? I'm guessing you can't install from a usb stick or external HDD right? So do you use FTP?

Thanks for the help, I'm about to download some games and I'd just like to confirm how similar it was to the PS3.

Molecular shell doesn't boot?

They're shared as decrypted pkg files (fake pkg, so called fpkg, to be specific).
They can be installed through USB.

To add on what if someone compiles the 3.65 vitashell vpk, installs it on a 3.60 system and makes a qcma backup to share or is that a stretch?

>someone might make an english patch for blue reflection

That came out this year, it won't be playable.

Thanks for the help, I'll have a few games downloaded just in case 5.05 comes to be the next few months.

>people updated to 3.65

Yo man what the fuck you tricked me into updating to 3.65. there ain't no damn enso logo on boot FUCK

well you can desu an sd2vita is essentially a flashcart

I loss hope and bought Danganronpa V3 and Chaos;Child for PS4

the vita port of V3 looks like shit

you updated to OFW. there's only an enso logo because that's what happens when you update with enso installed. enjoy having a paperweight for a year.

That's not true explain this dude complaining

Bought a PS4 Slim today just for exclusives; piracy would be nice but no biggie if it's shit out of luck. Running 4.73, so obviously no luck for the Home Grail, but is there anything else on the near horizon that should make me reconsider just updating?

upload links were last thread
I'll believe it when I see pics.

Same
No point on risking when I already have 3.60

IM DOING IT YOLOOOOO

It's "downloading" from PC leaked pup and it turns out ITS OFW LMAOOOOO gonna smash this shit with a hammer