/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

tfw no flail edition

didn't get a flail: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 26-29/2017: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced for PC, XBONE, PS4 and Switch, releasing May 25
-Mar 6: Bloodborne is free to claim to PS+ members for the month

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-Hintertombs: 5x3agiwe
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mt8FUr5b-mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PURGE FILTH

who are those fuckers in hypogean gaol after u kill rom?

Sure, let me know when.
Also good to see you Alba.

i mean the dudes w/ the kid with a saw spear

first I need to find the lantern at this stage, where is it?

Amygdalan Arm
Does it work with Arc builds? or should it be left well enough alone for str builds?

You already asked last thread, everyone said no for Arc builds. It's a Str weapon

Can someone help me get through defiled doge and amy on a BL43? like I need a lot of help this is really hard

>tfw no flail

Yahar'gul hunters, they answer to Mensis, they take out the Kidnappers, apparently

crush all vermin

I think some of the Kidnappers were killed by the creations of Yahar'gul. Hunters and Kidnappers appear to coexist, with the two hunters and Kidnapper to the right of the Grand Cathedral, and Kidnapper corpses appear in locations near the Yahar'gul monsters.

>make twink
>needs help getting through chalices
why even make a twink if you need to be carried

Layer 4?!?!?!?

There's a Layer 4, Thomas.

meh you're right it'll be more satisfying to do it myself

How does that connect logically at all? Fighting or helping dumb scrubs is a lot different than defiled hotdog or amy

>two perfect Amy Abyssals on a quality build

i just upped my arcane from 8 to 12 by mistake when i meant to upgrade my bloodtinge from 10-12... god im stupid, hope i didnt fuck my build over

That depends on how much you care about stopping at a certain level and/or how much you care about missing 2 points from something else

if i go to 12 bt this will be my build

47vt
13end
10str
50sk
12bt
12ar

Which is the combination of equipment with more style/class?

Thanks for coming Jordan and Thomas, got lots of Temperings and Chunks for Beast Claws, lame 4th layer but the rest were pretty cool, hope you guys had fun

I enjoyed it, thanks for hosting. Teague, fun dueling with the Tonitrus.

4 points*
seems fine to me

Anybody wanna do bsb in loran layer 2 and then layer 3/abby? Just going through the story chalices again. Password is duck.

srrcing

Just a few naughty bois

Thanks again for hosting, Chloe. Was a comfy spelunk in the best chalice and I even got a couple of good gems from the Merciless Mutts.

didnt see the replies my fault

>spelunks aren't circlej-

>you can't thank anyone for cooping with you

what's a good meme build aside from naked hunter's torch?

>can't enjoy spelunks because he never got past undead giant

Don't get 12 Blt, at most get 10 for Reiter. Untricked Chikage is not worth it even with 50 Skl

>replying to bait
Why?

>doing the same thing over and over is fun

That user was right. Spelunks aren't fun, they're a way to get your name out.

i have the reiter already... just upgrade that?

i already bought the chikage but need the 12 bt to use it

anything i can do with 12 arcane?

what about the rakuyo?

>that user

youtu.be/Mt8FUr5b-mg
bullied some randos in cainhurst webm wouldnt work right so heres the vidya

Rooty tooty point n shooty dual pistols, tools-only memelord

Don't use Chikage with 12 blt, just don't. Untricked is actually much better than most claim, but without both forms it wouldn't be fun. For 12 arc, no. You can unlock some neat things at 15 if you want to try those

Thanks for the help, looks like I have to get going though so layer 3 will have to wait.

Reiter is good. Chikage is for Blt builds. 10 Arc lets you use Messenger's Gift which is meh, nothing else at 12. At 15 you get to use other Hunter Tools, Beast Roar and Old Hunter Bone are probably the best ones at that level. Rakuyo only needs 50 Skl so it's good

Sorry he didn't namedrop for bbg fame.

well, maybe but those would probably be the last 3 points in the build for me

Alright, if I'm still around when you're back I'll try join

>Rooty tooty point n shooty dual pistols, tools-only memelord

ahhhh BLT and bone ash weeeee ty

Take zullie's NPC sliders and make a spinoff, like Vileblood Alfred, or Strongman Micolash

Imagine being stupid enough to reply to extremely obvious bait, then get called out for doing so, and then replying AGAIN

I really have no clue on how the old hunters DLC works...never got a clear explanation is it just kind of stuff scattered around or do i have to go out and find it somewhere?

It stands on its own. You get access to it after triggering the Night phase. You'll get an item in the dream which will trigger a cutscene that takes you to the first area of the DLC.

how can i make a cute girl?

You put on a helmet or mask and pretend

It's separated from the main game so you won't randomly stumble upon it unless you're observent/lucky. After Amelia you can pick up the Blood-Drunk Eye in the Dream, and go to the left of Oedon's Chapel (Cathderal Ward lamp) to get picked up by the Amygdala by standing on the hunter corpse that had a Hunter set.

sex up a cute lady and put a bebe inner

You beg egg for sliders.

I just mean that if you’re going to have a low level character with frc gems the least you can do is make the effort, which coincidentally also feels a lot more rewarding than having had people help you. Defiled hotdog is also a boss that for most people go from being a challenge to a complete pushover really quickly, so it’s worth the effort to try to solo it since you’ll most likely figure him out after a few tries, and defiled story pthu is just the beginning of the spike in difficulty

you don't
you make a chad instead

>invaded randoms in cainhurst host and 1 summon
>summon has ludwigs rifle and blade
>charge the summon cause fuck blunderbussfags
>he dashes and spams blunderbuss on me
>7th time he gets a parry
>unga only does 100 damage cuz strengthtard
>tries to wake up charge r2 me but i just spam through it and kill him in 3 hits
>host being honorabu samurai takes me one on one
>spams r1s gets parried by my reiterpallash
>screams at his corpse and walks over where i killed the summon and spams shots
all blunderbuss fags should have hot irons stuck under their finger nails for the rest of their lives

Any good Hunter willing to help me get the cuck blade?

I'm level 30 with a +6 cleaver

Pass: martyr
Ringing before fog

on my way

Coming

pardon filename, makes it easier to find.
would you fug or hug?

ringing

Kill then crush vermin on her corpse

I would hug maybe head pat

I consider that a compliment

Got one, waiting another

k still ringing

Where to farm Twin Shards before Amelia?

Dogs in hemwick

Fuck off eggnigger

Snatchers in the Gaol is easy, fast, and gives a lot of echoes. I usually just do the first two and BHM but there are two more near Paarl

Thanks guys.

not sure why i cant find ur bell

>host died to BSB's poison post slaughter

he cant summon me back to run him through again can he? i was 1 bullet short of a choir bell too

thats actually pretty cute

BSB died? The boss should be dead for good. Layer 3 time (or 2 cant remember)

It probably still counted. That happens to me almost every time because I just don't notice.

Pass right? Where are you ringing?

ayy lmao

>when you realize Logarius is undying too so you serve him instead

im using the martyr password ringing right before ludwigs area im level 60 but i didnt think that matterd with PW coop

Martyr Logarius my dude. Cainhurst boss

Before Ludwig's area?

Who here gets anxiety attacks when playing in the Nightmare Frontier?

Anyone want to get horsey for me so I can get the Moonlight? Pass is bbg13

oh i mistook cuck blade for making fun of ludwig

Lel, you coming anyway?

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

yea im ringing at the boss fog the logarius

I got an anxiety attack from how cringy that picture is

Alright, which one of you did this

Doesn't seems to connect, sorry we're going

Probably Faye.
I can't think of anyone else that plays Bloodborne, has a Zootopia folder, plays with /mhg/, made a Zootopia /mhg/ thread, and had a Zootopia folder than Faye.

k