pastebin.com/YtRejmd5
>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

>Socks containment thread
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/r8j3p
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've seen two Chens, did luud change their name?

Cuckerberg can't keep getting away with this

only happy cows beyond this point

post em

every day we stray further from god's light

Is there any reason why my audio sources only work in 1 world, and every world after that they just won't play again?

Nah I have that Chen too but I don't have the comedic timing Luud had.
Please come back ;_;

estimated ~5 hours until I should get power again, see you on the other side boys.

Fix your font

Just set your date back when you use VR and reset it after you're done. I'm pretty sure it's just that easy.

I miss luud

k then

Kill em' all

You're that easy
Thanks, I'll try later.

Did someone said circlejerk?

I miss notMatsix.

When you put a spotlight on, do you select Realtime, Mixed, or Baked?

Won't let you use SteamVR sadly so no VRC

realtime

Please don't put a spotlight on your character, if thats what you're trying to do. It can cut frames in half with ease.

I found one, but it doesn't show up as transparent when I test my emotes. No idea if it will actually work.

Well, I just quickly set my date back and I could still go into VRChat fine with SteamVR. I set mine back to March 3rd.

I remember someone having a Furutaka with one at a meetup last week and nobody complained about low frames.

One day

What to do if unity gets stuck at -preparing upload- when uploading my map? Is there a way to diagnose this?

I set up animations the exact same as the others, but they just loop instead of freezing. wat do.

I believe I heard that light sources act similar to mirrors and multiply draw calls. If a spotlight hits 20 mats and turns it to 40 or 60, oh well. But if it hits 200 and turns it to 400 or 600, that is much more significant.

Does anyone know how to fix the transparent textures for eye shadows?
I've had this happen to a few of my models already while merging materials or trying to atlas it and I dunno if its just a setting on blender or what.

I'd like to know this too, on one of my models, the eyes turned grey.

You need to do the alpha thingy that Tupper shows in his video to fix grey textures.

Help, I think my dog got proteus'd. I put my headset on him(her)[/spoiler] one night as a joke and the next week she comes into my room wearing nothing but VR Socks. How do I break this curse?

My avatars all have the spotlight that Unity adds automatically, is that bad?

Its probably just blender being weird. It should show in Unity fine if all your transparencies are gray in Blender. I don't remember the exact changes under texture and material to make it show up, look for setting that say alpha and transparency.

it's too late, take your dog outside and put them in the trash. It's time to get a new pet. May I recommend a cat?

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOWN

IT ALL, RETURNS, TO NOTHING

They didn't like being called reddit.

I didn't take screens of my first meetups. I was at meetups before this too. My first was at a club. I think Negatives was there, but it was EU IIRC.

Here's the earliest clip that I currently have found:
streamable.com/r8j3p

I think the very first meetup was at the snow lodge in the afternoon and void club in the evening.
I was at the evening part, along with like 7 or so others. I was just a wallflower though.

No, that doesn't work like that. Unless the light is inside your avatar, it isn't uploaded

TUMBLING DOWN

I think the first meetup that the thread actually called a meetup and only had /vrg/ folks was at our private Void Club instance, launched from the link.
Before that it would be more casual, like "some of us are hanging out at The Gap tonight," and you'd get Tupper's friends and that Touhou Discord in there as well.

Yeah, that was the one I was at. That was my first day with VR, I didn't come around at all on desktop even though I lurked the thread.

So was that other smaller meetup gonna actually happen this weekend? cause I kind of want to go

I think this is the first actual "meetup" screenshot I took. All mine before then are from avatar testing.

I think so, unless something happened while I was asleep.

Yep, feel free to come. Several regulars from /vrg/ are helping out too.

there are no regulars you turbo baka
everyone that posts in the thread is a "regular"

>several regulars from /vrg/ are helping out
This is going to be a meme up until the meetup happens, isn't it

After that last thread I think it's decided that there are regulars. Hence why were having this side thing

>Several regulars from /vrg/ are helping out too.
I didn't hear about this.

It sad how much effort some desktop users put into their avatars, as if it can cover up the fact they are still 2nd class citizens unworthy of head pats

It's a joke

Stop that.

dunno. kinda depends who shows up.

If obnoxious retards shoe up trying to direct everyone, and telling them they need to talk, I'm pretty sure things will fall out pretty quickly.

>tfw you find a cute model but it's scuffed to all shit and clips constantly

we can just tell them to leave then. it should be fine if we have a few people from the meetup there, i'm going.

If you're trying to get the blush and stuff working, only solution I know of is to atlas them separately and play around with the particle shaders. Some anons have had luck with old fashioned cubed fade, I have not. What I use is vertex lit blended for my eye for emission, then mobile>particle>multiply for blush.

Rad and Nagzz actually kissed. Nagzz, Rad, and Matsix will probably start erping soon. I thought they didn't do that stuff, but it's obvious they do now, since that one girl Ozsydimus or whatever was giving a gun a bj in one of his last videos.

I don't care who goes, as long as they're respectful, and don't try pulling stupid shit. The whole point of the thing is for new people, and people who still have trouble communicating to hang out in a relaxed place.

votekick

>Nagzz kissed someone
PROTEUS EFFECT PROTEUS EFFECT PROTEUS EFFECT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it'll be fine, you guys are worrying too much about a little meetup session. not life or death here.

Is the Rift issue fixed yet?

So the mutes are claiming independence and we are sending an embassador to thier region.

Alright boys, mission accomplished.

I'm a purefag and I had a dream I was making out with someone from /vrg/ and could actually feel it. I was sucking on his bottom lip and could feel it in my mouth, and he was whispering shit to me. It felt so good. The faggotry is terminal.

After two threads were spent by a handful of people arguing over the idea, I think it's right to worry a little about things.

Try setting your date back 4 days and running the software again. Also be sure to reset the date after you're done using it.

nyet

nobody who argues in the thread goes to the meetups. seriously. you guys are going to be fine and hopefully when you're done after an hour of getting prepared you come join the normal meetup.

Here we go

t. CZ

Reminder that it's a scam by a discord faggot who wants attention and samefagged half the argument. Advertising it with a shitstorm and threatening to votekick is the exact opposite of what anyone who wants a quiet meetup would do.

Alpha Cut off shadder in Flat Lit toon. Play with the slider if needed.

Wait what? The whole thing was a ruse? I'm so fucking lost at this point on any of this

Calling it right now, 7 name drops before I start work again tomorrow.

+another 70 back home

Wait until you start having dreams about gently licking user's cute cock until he finishes in your mouth

Nah, it's actually happening. This started as a conversation between a small number of people in the threads, but someone keeps trying to blow it up as a giant split between people at the other meetup? You should've been here this morning, when some guy spent 5+ hours trying to tell people with anxiety that they should just get over it.

Who were you making out with?

Thankfully we were redpilled on it, unlike all them. Now we can watch them like an experiment.

>Oculus implements hardware-level DRM then forgets to renew the certificate, bricking 400,000 Rifts overnight

they gotta be sure you're always online for Facebook Features™

who here /plotting/ tonight boys?

Data acquisition complete. We are now entering phase two of Project OCULUS. The headset is no longer required. All necessary subroutines have already been programmed into the sleepers.

Kill yourself, doubly so for using an image of an avatar I actually use.

I'd put money on Dot trying to ruin things honestly.

Him and nukes are the only people I'd vote to kick anyway

Hilariously enough faggots who are just curious about it could start a meetup there even though it was going to be a ruse.

(you)

That was a lovely day.

Why not just let go and start having fun? haha You don't even have to go full on VRsex, just kiss people and grope. That's as far as I go and it's fun.

I doubt nukes cares, dot would be all over something like this though.

Not sure I understand what that means (both the joke and the actual technical meaning). Wouldn't the same thing happen to any other device on your PC if the driver wasn't countersigned? In any case, nothing is bricked either as it's a simple fix to get things working again both temporarily and permanently through an update.

>not restraining yourself until the dam breaks and floods over
Pussy