teamliquidpro.com/streetfighter/
youtube.com/watch?v=IxkefXoiRXY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HE UPLOADS FIGHTING GAMES IN 30FPS
HE STREAMS FIGHTING GAMES IN 30FPS
HE WATCHES FIGHTING GAMES IN 30FPS
HE CAPTURES FIGHTING GAMES IN 30FPS

play succ

real /fgg/ when? getting tired of all the off topic trash.

Where on this lits will Falke end up?

Might as well ask once more in a fresh thread. I'm ordering a new stick and was wondering what parts I should order to replace or for spares? I'm going to grab the Kowal 1mm Actuator, a replacement spring along with a 2lb and 4lb for some extra resistance. I'm probably also going to order a set of 30mm buttons since I always fuck mine up somehow. Anything else I should consider?

I decided to go with the Qanba Obsidian. I was considering the Dragon or Panthera but I like the Obsidian the most aesthetically. Does anyone know if the Obsidian has the touchpad mouse like the dragon? I saw it listed as a feature on one website but not any others.

>load up SFV
>queue for ranked
>win one BO3 set
>hands are shaking
>feel like a god
>can't risk ruining my high
>cancel queue
>exit SFV

what a rush, holy shit

fighting games are so fun when you start to understand what to do

most anime is otaku bait for pedophiles that don't watch cp and got their fix of fapping to anime.

Near Karin

Play Melty Blood

Right? I love that sensation when everything starts to click.

So should I quit fighting games? People will probably be disappointed that I spend money to go into hotels to play a game with some asian trannies at least 2 or 3 times a year.

Anime unironically rots your brain quicker than jive

what if the senran kagura fighter is a marvel

Reminder that off-topic shitposting is a bannable offense.

please no

it's not gonna be a senran kagura fighter anyway, it'll be a guest character in SNK heroines or a KOF girl in SK

Now that's BULLSHIT, right there.
>Justin Wong watches anime for years, still fine
>Toffee plays Jive starting at 15 and hates anime, already a basket case

lmao what the fuck

i just went to the fightanvidya website for the first time in years and the front page is spammed with random bot blogs

Osamu Dezaki fighting game when? Joe Yabuki vs Ochoufujin vs Black Jack vs Mariko Shinobu vs Cobra needs to happen.

Wouldn't it make more sense that they're in talks to put the MC or somebody in the SNK sniff game? A whole game seems a bit too much when they'e still developing that, the new content for KoFXIV and maybe XV.

I would prefer off topic stuff to the "realism" autism of the last thread.

BASED

The fighting game community needs to boycott Arc system works, they're ruining the fighting game community with their casualized games

What if Kolin is pretty in a parallel reality?

we live in it

what is the purpose of the X axis?

It's just a template, some people use it for "faults" vs "well-rounded" but for this one it's arbitrary

The fighting game community needs to boycott NRS, they're ruining the fighting game community with their casualized games

boycott anime from your life

actually its the 2 year cycle thats being hinted at that should be scary

t.actual single player FG fan
"All SF4 did" was actually make people play fighting games again.
You can pin a lot of that on the IP absolutely, the fact that SF4 was designed to trigger the nostalgia of everybody who played SF during the period where this genre was actually popular. The important part is that it got a significant number of people online playing fighting games against other people.
That just flat out wasn't a thing for mainstream audiences before SF4. The overwhelming majority of fighting game players played them the same way NRS players still play NRS games. Scrub about in story mode, do all the super moves to see the animations, have a few couch games with Dave from work, quit after 3 weeks.

SF4 didn't just save fighting games by selling well. It saved fighting games by making people fight each other and realise what fighting games are about, either as reminder or literally for the first time.
The whole reason we say "09'er" is because of how many people discovered or rediscovered fighting games in 2009 because of SF4.

She is in our reality, just not in game, sadly (I mean, if her best costume is, like Ken, the one which covers her face, there is a problem)

>tfw can't meaty
>tfw can't grab on their wakeup
>tfw get grabbed by them on their wakeup

it would be nice if the fgc started shilling older competitive games instead of just playing whats new
evo feels so fake now

Put the dummy on random recover with a wakeup jab recording.
You can easily grind meaty timing like that very quickly, just choose a character or a combo which leaves you close and meaty the wakeup over and over again.
On random recovery you'll learn to read the wakeup animation.

>he posted it again

>These games aren't dead enough, we need to spread people thinner.

It all started when they let those smash bros fuckers in. Now we got other fighting game companies trying to emulate that casual playstyle because dumbass americans can't git gud

Got it, thanks

>all those years of st, 3s, and cvs2 at evo way past the game's prime
>sf4 removed instantly to help sf5 player numbers

teamliquidpro.com/streetfighter/

youtube.com/watch?v=IxkefXoiRXY&feature=youtu.be

>a character what can kill you in 1 combo
>Have biggest hp pool in game
>2 bar vtriger
>a fucking parry
>tick command throws what lead into combo
Capcom really cant balance this game right? Or they doing in intentionally because no one liked Abigail when he was announced?

abigail's VT1 is the only broken thing about him

needs to be 3 bars + stun damage nerfed

Kinda like how bullshit Johnny is making Guilty Gear completely unfun and how Blazblue is nothing but Azrals,Jins and Ess everywhere, Balance doesn't mean shit to these people

What if Kolin is the reason why it's snowing in New York city right now?

>Capcom really cant balance this game right?
Yeah, they can't. I mean, remember when they buffed Guile, Cammy or Rashid in season 2 and 3 while they nerfed Alex at the same time - season 2 only ? When they sent Laura, Boxer or Urien to the moon while giving next to nothing to Claw ? Or Deejay in USFIV ?

if I could be any fighting game girl I think it would be kolin

her outfit looks so comfy

Is she really the first ice manipulator in street fighter's history? They have tons of fire and electric characters but they go for ice instead of water or earth?

Second actually, Gill is the first one.

I'm gonna drive a fist into Kumiko's gut

Very nice
I just love thise ИГPAЙ CMEЛO signs.
he has way more cool shit than you listed
>the only broken thing about him
So they fixed that trick that lets you make any of his spacial moves throw invincible?

Does she, you know, play for the other team?

she is a female homosexual

play unist

>buy mika schoolgirl outfit
>doesn't give nadeshiko a schoolgirl outfit
wtf

it's not fair

When's the PC release?

Not yet.

yeah it's weird how a game everyone grew completely sick of and largely played because of the money behind it or because they felt like they had to play the game with the most players would get dropped fast while good games could stay around

Why is Rolento allowed to use grenades in the Street Fighter tournament?

going by EL, about a year after the console release

favorite blacked scene?

I'm not a girl

BASED, HIGH CALIBER POST

LITERAL vappa

rampant shitposting killed this general, hope it was worth it

He only packs them with 1/28 the normal amount of explosive

Most ‘fireballs’ are ki energy of some sort, not actual fire

fighting games sniffs lmaooo

RIP in piece.

Soyboys HATE sniffs or any sort of sexuality unless the girl is "empowered" and hyper masculine. Oddly enough, they still hate the Amazon from Dragon's Crown.

bandsluts fg when

These hours always kill this thread. Ironically, shitposting is the only reason this general doesn't meet its end at the hands of page 10.

To win online you should prioritise Fraudulence over Strength.

So like any other general?

>vega honest
lmao?

i blame discoobers

sc2 owns this general now

>Infiltration beat one Rashid player in tournament
>JURI IS STRONG NOW SHE WON EVOJP

Play Weiss

this is why we can't have nice things

fuck off

Depends if you're playing above or below the level where people win games with random wall dives and half screen slides.

delete /v/ /pol/ and /tv/

Call Toffee

>fang is fraud
>dhalism is neutral

im in a pickle, i use to play jive but had it game shared, but now i dont have it shared anymore, so i cant play it, i would buy AE but the problem is it feels like a waste of money because im only short 4 DLC characters from season 1 and 2, so now i dont know what to do

and /int/ and /k/

Well I was running out of space.

That's right. Posting unrelated shit is exactly why we can't have nice things

That's a man.

actually just nuke every board except /a/ & its offshoots then restart from there

that's your opinion. her opinion is that she's a woman. respect her choice or get fined bigot

Dude, we have a BUNCH of blue haired trannies playing anime games.

Post 30 seconds of you playing anime games as a blue haired tranny

>eventhubs is still making mvci posts

I don't have blue hair and I'm not a transsexual. However, I have met 2 transsexual Guilty Gear players this month. One was a bit autistic and had white hair, plus wore a mask to hide her mouth. The other is very depressed and has brown hair.

blanka is fun

gimme some blanka tips / secret strats

Forgive me for I have sinned.