/wfg/ - Warframe General

Best Frame edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.15.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/930667-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22150/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/forum/52-launcher-updater/
youtube.com/watch?v=gDvq9USBbUA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD3ELimd5Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBbxDbD_mOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nezha a Cute

A deal is a deal, Operator!

I'm personally so happy with the mass of fine tuning and tweaks DE has been doing to old content and hope they continue on!

This is just a thankful post for yet again listening to your community.

Thanks DE, This Maintenance is what many of us asked for. And yet again you listened.

>he doesn't know

>anime niggers
>reddit spacing
>reddit he doesnt know meme

such an adorable perfectly sized cock sleeve

>tfw warframes look soft to the touch, but are actually cold, hard and taut like wire ropes

be sure to protect your saryn!
she is a fragile and beautiful flower

did they ever do more with heykiddo or muh morality meter?

Yeah not yours though LOL

Is Tiberon still top tier?
Also, is Soma Prime still good?
Been out of the loop for a while.

uh yeah it is

>DE keeps shitting out melee weapons and dead on arrival "content"
>everyone's mad and shouts for them to address the long-term issues with the game instead
>DE tries to balance the weapons (one of the said long-term issues)
>everyone's mad and shouts for them to add more "content" instead
I think DE are unapologetic hacks who lucked into an untapped niche, but I'm not going to bang on them for doing what I asked them to do for literal years.

yeahhhhhh no, it screams xDrandumb
not cute at all.

transphobe
im going to report you to glen for not liking nezha

>it think it knows
>it actually thinks

I will continue to take large shits on DE until Umbra is released.

Man I'd hate to step on that.

I'll tell him about the time you called nezha a trap on accident

They snuck in a few more places for him to lounge around including your actual lounge but that's it.

pls respond

Anyone got dat warframe milk copypasta from a while ago?

no
no

Well fuck, what happened to them?

Tiberon is a monster now with a god riven, hope it gets nerfed to see the ass pain.
Soma prime is old news don't bother.

this, if the content drought and recent changes are resulting in long-term analysis and improvements of the game, I'll deal with it - I got other shit to play

powercreeped

BimbOctavia

more like cloptavia with those feet

>Don't lose your way~ starts playing

>kill kela first time
>drops saryn systems
>craft into chroma
>forget about saryn completely
>now
>saryn last non-prime frame
>desperately trying to get the systems
>nope heres your chassis buy plat goy
fucking hell there is no end to this shitty rng

I haven't played since they introduced those shitty space wings. What have I missed?

BOI you have a lot to catch up

fusilai, or spira prime?

nothing fun

I wish there was a way to turn off the periodic idle animation on animation sets.
For like when I like a set's poses, but not their idle fucking around.

Despair.

If you throw Wyrm on wall, wall will go up. Trow both on water and see what come up first. Wyrm at mate will show slimecord, carrier no mate. All wyrm are futa, Djinn is too but fuckign faget. Wyrm is name of dragon, carrier mean horse. Wyrm eat letuce because healthy. Wyrm dont need upgrade, Wyrm is perfect. Wyrm is soft.

There is no world in which despair is worth using.

cosplaying as stalker?

Should I keep rolling my elec+toxic+multishot riven and aim for CC+CD?

yes

i recently into ash prime and i need some answers i can't find on the wiki
how does the 3 works ? is it a normal finisher or is there a space math fuckery i have to apply to it to know what scales with it ?
is the 4 dps scaled to anything else than power and melee combo ?

thanks pls no bully

Do you know what a finisher is? Do you know what they scale off of? Hint:Their damage can increase by reading the wiki.

Okay, but what did I miss? And how the fuck do I go fast beyond slide+jump? Do Zorens still work?

No shit, it's still Warframe.

>>nope heres your chassis buy plat goy
iktf

Since they never fixed the arca plasmor, what's worth using on saryn other than a gas Lanka?

Shit nig there's so much they've added, although the core gameplay loop is pretty much the same. The big changes are Starchart 3.0, Sorties, Rivens+kuva, a lot of weapons got buffed, some useful new frames, and potato mode. To go fast my preferred combo is bullet jump>aim glide>air roll>aim glide, but nothing will ever match the speed of coptering.

They fixed it, no extra damage on headshots is "working as intended"

you need the augment to activate the finisher part. use a dagger w/ Cover Lethality and attack speed(ceramic dagger or balla)

Is the Simulor still nerfed into the ground? I got it for mastery farming.

Can I get kuva by taxi or before doing war within, I want Octavia

That's horseshit and they ruined one of my favorite weapons. I know they buffed the synapse and mutalist cernos but how worth it are they on her?

Just because you posted a shitty pepe, I'm not gonna answer your question.

How about you do the fucking quest you lazy faggot

>gays not welcome
>he keeps posting anyway

Look how empty this section is.
forums.warframe.com/forum/52-launcher-updater/

I pray for anyone who has issues with this game because DE are deliberably avoiding this area. The user that got BANT is in for a treat.

t. Update Launcher stopped working after I downloaded today's update. Literally did nothing to my computer/internet

You've cum on kat and now he is going to hiss at piss.

Should I just forma Valkyr for the mod bonus to Corrosive projection and not Steel Charge?

>Implying you don't lust after rhinos juicy cock ramming your ass
You faggots are all the same

>he plays valkyr in 2018
LMAO

Yes John Oliver, it is in fact current year and I do like playing as Valkyr.

>his kavat isn't a cumslut
I feel sorry for you

>another Trinity fails to keep lures alive
Fucking how

the lures are getting stomped on, tell the trin to fuck off from the legs

You don't want to get snowballed by your kavat after tugging your Stug, no matter how much a slut it is.

Ok that's a fair point you make

This is late, but shout out to the guy who added me to his clan a few days ago. I really appreciate it.

welcome to warcucks

thanks my space niggers

>tfw troubleshooter crashes then crashes that
I'm free

>free meme
good one, see you in a few minutes.

am i still shadow banned?

Yep

no

WHATS THAT TENNO? YOU WANT ANOTHER SKIN WE JUST SCRAPPED FROM PRE EXISTING USED AND UNUSED ASSETS FOR WEAPON AND ARMOR? SURE
LET USJUST IGNORE THE MORE SERIOUS OF BUGS AND ADD MORE DIGITAL PIXELS AND ALL THOSE LELDDIT WE DID UI CHANGES. GUYS WE DIDNT DO NUFFIN WRONG CONTENT IS COMING SOON DONT WORRY

they are making another game and split their team off like they did around summer of 2016. expect another slow year of fucking nothing on top of reddit cucks now having actual control over this game.

No user, this is the big one. I am honestly free.
>Verify does not work.
>Optimize does not work.
>Apparently fresh installing doesn't work.

I literally went from playing Warframe, closing Warframe, updating game to this.

See you tomorrow.

>he got black listed from the servers
top cuck

>don't lose your way
>not youtube.com/watch?v=gDvq9USBbUA

>servers

>server
The game is ran on Steve's 500 MB Harddrive

what do i put on wukang to be invincible

EXPANSION PAK

>>not youtube.com/watch?v=gDvq9USBbUA
>>>but not youtube.com/watch?v=ZD3ELimd5Zk

WHAT
THATS NOT AN ANSWER

>that garbage
>not lofi anime hiphop beats to study to

Nezha is a cute but whats with the passive? Does any other frame have a passive that is a negative effect?

Could someone give me a rough idea of what my objectives should be as a new player?
I gather I should prioritise something like expand star map > missions > farming
What do I do after I have the full map and complete all the missions?

rank up all the gear and play new quests
that's about it.

What frame/gear do you use to solo the Ayys? I'd really like to get on the level of at least capping a Teralyst so that I would have at least some sense of tater progression.

>study
>warframe
come on now

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBbxDbD_mOI

Howdy, so I'm brainstorming up various prime-weapons candidates for the next prime access which all arrows are suggesting it'll be Zephyr, because of her lack of melee supportive abilities and considering the last two prime accesses have given secondary/melee, it is somewhat obvious that she'll come with a primary and secondary, maybe a sentinel.

P: Tiberon, Rubico, Daikyu, Attica, Stradavar
S: Talons, Furis

Only melee I could think would actually be a pair of primed tonfas (kronen/boltace) that would be designed to look like feathery golden prime-ified wings that would accentuate Zephyr's arms. Given her gimmick with increasing flight-speed weapons, bows and the throwable talons get a plus, and her long range plains theme would support Rubico prime since only other prime sniper and it's a single mag, then again they just buffed Rubico to the point that a primed ver would be overkill or have nothing to improve on.

lmao who care fag