mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Captain, you’re nearly out of oxygen. Supply yourself with oxygen using Kuban energy.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BRupv4nf
youtube.com/watch?v=RiS1xQoQvKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good end.

I mean, apart from his attempted murder-suicide traumatizing Emma for the rest of her sadly short life, I guess. That wasn't good.

shit op

Survive Base Personnel Guide:

pastebin.com/BRupv4nf

>OP didn't include it
shit op confirmed

What did he mean by this

It could be worse.

DEEDEEs could be gacha

Can't wait to pull my SSR Orange Wig Sunglasses Raiden, I hope I get good IVs!

i think thegame might get legit hate if it had weapon and survivor gatcha like fortnite at launch

I've beaten the story and level 30 survivor.
Where do I get subclasses?

three or four more yellow story missions

I need to do the base dig then?

Yes

who /afk in co-op/ here

I hope they add a mode where resources are more plentiful but you need to go in naked. I've been having a blast going crafted only and using lures to ger the most efficiency out of nades and mollys while spamming wooden fences.

This is probably a dumb question, but how do I change the picture card thing behind my name for online?

I've had the same Diamond Dogs one that everyone uses since the start, can't remember how to change.

Asking again. Any cheaty boys got info on the perks on epic/orange armor sets?

It's a bit unintuitive, it's under something like "communications settings" where you also set your voice commands and gestures

dunno if they have perk,s seems like you can only cheat them on to your captain

Ah, much obliged user. I'd been going through the pause menu for ages.

As an aside, I dipped my toes back into Co-Op (Tried it early on, was severely underpowered), and now I'm super OP.

I got 150+ kills with my bow & grenades in before, I felt like fucking Legolas.

Realistically what the odds these rescue missions are going to give us high-value personnel? youtube.com/watch?v=RiS1xQoQvKE

yeah I remember all those frag grenades legolas used at helm's deep
honestly it felt like it was a cheap move to get the leg up over gimli in their orc killing contest

>People who put the support digger on the ship side of the the deserted mine
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO RETARDED. WE WERE DOING SO WELL UNTIL YOU PUT IT IN A PLACE LITERALLY NO ONE WILL BE TO DEFEND AND IS AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO SPAWNS AS POSSIBLE

Why is Kojimbo so AESTHETIC in all his pics? Are Asians just photogenic?

Why?

This spot. Why the fuck does everyone keep placing it here when the other spot is right next to where everyone, has high visibility, and isn't next to like 4 fucking wormholes.

Whites only

>drag a castaway through hordes of wanderes, mortars, big mouths, ect
>EEEEDE

sure if you mean that being kino with horrible lighting then SURE

okay fuck the new content, just fix the servers please jesus christ.

>People who drop 3 of each auto turret every hard.
I appreciate how much easier it makes things, but where the fuck are they getting so many resources? If they're cheating they are doing it "honestly".

>A Phantom Pain - (Ludvig Forsell) starts playing

with what money?
noone is buying SV coins.

yugioh money, pachinko money, mb coin money

Where are good places to look for Concrete and Titanium Alloy?

That one is so easy to defend though. I've never had trouble with it.

It isn't terrible to defend, but since it's a mile away from where the majority of zombies spawn everyone abandons it and either I'm stuck defending it or it dies. I wouldn't mind if the person who placed it there stayed there but they always fuck off to god knows where after placing it the instant the previous round ends.

Teleporter hop

Are the Nanomachines like the organism from The Thing?

lol.

is there anything i can't find in random containers thats only in co-op or base dig? I don't really like the tower defense or playing with other people

Yes a fucking ton. Almost all the ammo blueprints and lots of gear ones like quivers and pouches. Not to mention the purple gear

Most of the base's actual structures are base dig only.

No, they're what Armstrong was covered with except something made them go haywire and decide to start mimicking real organisms.

so, you need to be able to S-Rank Hard to get stuff to S-Rank Hard?

No? You can do hard with blues no problem. Turrets from base dig help a ton but you can s rank with blues you get from even story mode just fine.

Upgrade your shit

yeah but what do you do with Pink Weapons? play more co-op.

I can do Hard fine, i just don't like tower defense or playing with people. I'd like to occasionally get new stuff from getting containers.

Well yes. You get better gear to make it even easier to get better gear or for fun perks. But if you don't do co-op you don't even need the purples, so I'm not sure what you are getting it.

>tfw i go into hard with all my defense units
>laying walls, turrets, traps, and barricades
>some asshole just does all the side missions just to get top score and parades at the end
i just feel so unappreciated.

and they dont stop coming, and they dont stop coming, and they dont stop coming, and they dont stop coming, and they dont stop coming, and they dont stop coming, and they dont stop coming, and they dont stop coming,

It just reminds me of the 90s

I wish there was a quicker way to get rid of garbage crew members.

Not efficient I think but this is fun. Saw someone doing this in multiplayer but didn't have time to see how they were using it. Ramp takes a tick or two of damage before they climb it so not really better than a fence if you were to park a turret at the fall site unless you are a scout running the repair perk I guess.

The amount of @s I've gotten on discord just for playing this game is amazing.

I hope you dunked on all of them

would the kuban boost from sv shop include coop? or is it a set amount?

Cancer

You'd be getting more milage with a stomp here.

I'd like to get new stuff by playing single player non-tower defense.

t. friendless loser

put spiked barricades at the bottom so they fall on it

Most high-end stuff is tied to co-op and base digs.

Probably, but I was just testing it out. Not sure how much damage the ultra stomp does but I could see that being pretty good.
Alright now that sounds fun. Time to redo this.

Just finished GZ/TPP for the first time a couple of days ago bros. The feels are too much.

>on steam
>appearing offline to friends when I play, for the obvious reason + I prefer to be alone most times
>forget to go into offline mode
>mfw soon as MGSurvive starts get messaged by 6 people
>OI M8 DIDN'T YEW WATCH THE YONGYEA VIDS???

they do minimal damage while crawling so a barbed wire fence and turret will make that lane a non-issue.

also, fences at odd angles that come to a point will split up groups so they wear them down faster. like if there is an intersection of lanes Fences in Z, X or N will pull wanderers in

they're your friends.

What did they mean by this?

Street fighter syndrome
"third strike was really a good game. SF4 is complete irredeemable garbage."

Just the thought process of people who lack the ability to form their own opinions

how is assault stomp upgrade anyway? i like to clip my wanderers legs and end up stomping a lot, is it a good damage boost or am i better off keeping the str boost slotted?

Considering how little damage the spiked does I think just stomping is better if you are not using a turret. Might save a turret a shot per kill which would be nice, but this is all for fun anyways so who cares? Spiked barricade method looks cooler.
Do you mean save the ramp damage or that fences are better in general? As far as I can tell the ramp takes damage just from them walking over it since the damage numbers pop up near the top when they are not even hitting it.

obligatory post of has anyone found the nameplate that goes between Diamond Dogs and MGO3

ive heard thats the "dead dogs" one for getting the alternate ending

What is your opinion of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots?

underrated tbqh

Anything a wanderer touches loses durability.

Is there a fucking bug right now that you literally can't have 4 players in a game?

10 matches in a row now its been 3 players waiting the whole timer til we get forced to start with just us 3

light kino

i liked it, wish it wasnt a so much of a movie but i enjoyed both the video and game segments of it. it would have been great if it had more parts like the first half

Pretty entertaining movie

Shame about the game part

that's not it, dead dogs is much farther down on the list

Those are master strategists right there. They're keeping you distracted while your base gets raped.

Do the stat boosts have to be equipped for the sub classes in order to work, the same way the skills are?

Yes.

Yep and it is the stupidest thing.

So you need to put points into a class in order to raise your overall level that you can never actually benefit from?

cant wait to get my new guns

But the game part of it is 10x better than the movie part?

;)

level directly affects your damage, and its stupid you have to grind to level 20 to get another skill slot, so i guess its hurr pick and choose more than anything else right now

Did that user ever say where he found that Hey Ho gesture?

Really hated it. It's the only MGS game that will outright never go near again.

Why?

what is this? im probably not far in the game so i don't know

Every few steps, it seems you run into yet another ill-conceived aspect about the game.

Amazing gameplay. Lot of heavy handed storytelling

its a icon bug that popped up while im death marching my DEEDEEs its not supposed to be gun icons

Strong disagree. It's really the only MG game I have zero interest in ever replaying because it's a chore.

The first two acts are good but not great to play. The other three suck.

the barricade does damage to anyone attacking it, the turret can only attack one target. same with the ramp, it slows them down so they can't all attack at once and needs less babysitting.