/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2727
Kagari Edition
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)
●TCG:Flames of Destruction Special Edition (June 7th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Codebreaker (July 13th)
●TCG: Cybernetic Horizon (July 27th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.
Go to /dIg/ for Duel Links discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/4ry359nk
discord.gg/74rWMS
mtgsalvation.com/forums/magic-fundamentals/magic-general/581350-yugioh-outselling-magic
reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/82uiay/my_custom_full_art_maxx_c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lair of darkness in percy when

Rei is Iblee's femdomed slut!

Brandish is T0.
This is an ironic post.

Rei is for me only

on the 10th maybe

>he hasn't switched to Pokemon

>Borreloader Dragon
>ATK 2000 LINK-2 Arrows: BL BR
>DARK Dragon Link Effect Monster
>2 Dragon monsters
>When this card is Link Summoned: Special Summon 1 “Rokket” monster from your Hand, Deck, or GY, but its ATK and DEF become 0 and its effects are negated. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect. Neither player can target this card with card effects. If your opponent would activate a monster effect: Take control of that card. That card is destroyed during the End Phase of the next turn. You can only use each effect of “Borreloader Dragon” once per turn.

>Borrelead Dragon
>ATK 2500 LINK-3 Arrows: BL BR D
>DARK Dragon Link Effect Monster
>2+ Dragon monsters
>When this card is Link Summoned: Special Summon 1 “Rokket” monster from your Hand, Deck, or GY, but its ATK and DEF become 0 and its effects are negated. Your opponent cannot activate cards and effects in response to this effect. Neither player can target this card with card effects. If your opponent would activate a Spell or Trap card, negate that activation and Set that card on your field. Destroy that card during the End Phase of the next turn. You can only use each effect of “Borrelead Dragon” once per turn.

A clan of skyfaring demihumans who always have each other’s backs, and they’re Fur Hire! These swashbucklers are trained to call for backup at the first sign of trouble. As long as you can Summon at least one of them from your hand, the rest are sure to follow! The effects on these cards are strong, but simple, making them a good pick for novice and expert Duelists alike.

A heavily armed heroine arrives, the Sky Striker Ace! Her high-tech arsenal includes transforming power armor that lets her fly faster than a fighter jet or dodge fluidly like water, and can be equipped with a variety of weapon modules to handle the task at hand. Each module also has a powerful secondary mode that becomes available if you have 3 or more Spell Cards in your Graveyard. Even better, you don’t have to just choose one mode or the other. As long as you have at least 3 Spell Cards in your Graveyard, you get both!

>FUR HIRE

WORLDS

>He STILL hasn't switched to Magic

Some love for Vanguard here?

This

sky striker ace is okay, i guess. sounds better than brandish imo

>>FUR HIRE

>Fur Hire
Holy shit its worse than Zoodiac

/dng/ Pauper tournament
Core Set commons only, from LOB to PRIO
for a list of legal cards, sign ups and other details:
challonge.com/4ry359nk

discord:
discord.gg/74rWMS

Pairings will be posted on Friday in the discord.

>Fur Hire
Tewart must be stopped

isn't the theme of borrel link monster to be able to trigger rokkets effects?

I made these guys with the intention to Link climb into Borreload while having neat side effects.

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including non-DARK decks, because you can make them DARK with Lair of Darkness.

Topologic Borrel Monster when?

I don't see how link 3 would be of any use

whats a good pend magician deck without electrumite? anything dino or bewd tier is good enough desu. the money i use to buy an electrumie id rather buy a pet deck

>bewd tier
That's a good question, indeed.

Purge this thread.....

>Instead using the money to buy a card that would make a deck good, I rather just buy a bad deck
This is the mind of a shitter everyone.

mtgsalvation.com/forums/magic-fundamentals/magic-general/581350-yugioh-outselling-magic
>Are we sure that they are officially, undoubtedly the number one selling game?
>Yugioh's problem is that it struggles to retain its players. A lot of young kids buy the cards, but they eventually lose interest and find something else. There is no market for teenagers and adults. 12 and Under seems to be the yugioh target range. Kids just lost interest in middle school, high school and college.
I wonder if Magic players feel the same way about yugioh 4 years later.

Why do people always play the same fucking decks? Like what's so fun about playing Aleister, Master Piss or Ultimate tyranno for the 300th time

because they get wins? not sure what the problem is

>Why do people play the same good decks? Like what's so good about winning in a competitive game?

Because they win consistently and people get comfortable with the deck of their choosing.

You mean competitively? Because they consistently win.

No on ygopro
I always try something new every day instead of playing aleister for the 100000th time

>Master Peace
>Ultimate Dick
sometimes it just feels good using a strong boss monster, if it can net you wins even better

>Because I do it, everyone should

Um, yeah?

>Since I suck, everyone should

so i've got some problem deciding what i want to buy,im between buying the shaddoll fusion for my dino shaddoll deck (i've borrowed the core since this dude wasn't using them but i feel bad since i have been using it for a month) with a playset of droll and lock or ghost ogre,or go full foil and get the virus card,secret terraforming and enemy controller to use in the new structure deck,what to do?

>tfw bought like 6 decks in 2 months
thats probably why im a shitter. i dont playtest enough

fuck off you're not me
go play your helmet decks

>When this card is Link Summoned
If this card is Link Summoned.
>and its effects are negated.
This is redundant for Rokkets.
>Neither player can target this card with card effects
>If your opponent would activate a monster effect: Take control of that card.
Why would A N Y O N E play Borreload over this.
Much too strong for a semi-generic monster.
Also, can't trigger any Rokket monsters.

I would reprint this first one, but it requires a complete overhaul to not be retardedly broken.

>Borreloader Dragon
>DARK Dragon
>Link Rating 2 BL BR
>2000 ATK
>2 Dragon monsters
>If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Rokket" monster from your Hand, Deck or GY, but it's ATK/DEF become 0. You can only use this effect of "Borreloader Dragon" once per turn. Once per turn (quick effect): You can target 1 face-up monster; it gains 500 ATK/DEF. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation. If a "Rokket" monster you control is destroyed by your opponent's monster (by battle or card effect) and sent to the GY: you can target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of it, but send it to the GY during the End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Borreloader Dragon" once per turn.

Similar non-Rokket trigger problem with this guy too, but i'll keep the S/T negation.

>Borrelead Dragon
>DARK Dragon
>Link 3 L BL BR
>2500 ATK
>2+ Dragon monsters
>If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Rokket" monster from your hand, Deck or GY, but it's ATK/DEF become 0. You can only use this effect of "Borrelead Dragon" once per turn. When your opponent would activate a Spell/Trap Card or effect (Quick effect): You can target 1 "Rokket" monster you control; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, then destroy the targeted monster. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation. You can only use this effect of "Borrelead Dragon" once per turn.

Now that the dust has settled and we know the full contents of the deck. What should I run in it for super spicy plays without doing the dumb shit Marzicuck would do?

Also what are the odds of all of this being printed in the deck?

SR06-JP000 Lilith, Lady of Lament (Ultra Rare)
SR06-JP001 Darkest Diabolos, Lord of the Lair (Ultra Rare)
SR06-JP002 Ahrima, King of Wickedness (Super Rare)
SR06-JP003 Duke Shade, King of the Umbra (Normal Parallel)
SR06-JP004 Diabolos, King of the Abyss
SR06-JP005 Lich Lord, King of the Underworld
SR06-JP006 Prometheus, King of the Shadows
SR06-JP007 Archfiend Emperor, the First Lord of Horror
SR06-JP008 Caius the Mega Monarch (Normal Parallel)
SR06-JP009 Legendary Maju Garzett
SR06-JP010 Vanity’s Fiend
SR06-JP011 Mist Archfiend
SR06-JP012 Infernal Dragon
SR06-JP013 Archfiend Cavalry
SR06-JP014 Stygian Street Patrol
SR06-JP015 Phantom of Chaos
SR06-JP016 Plague Wolf
SR06-JP017 Fiendish Rhino Warrior
SR06-JP018 Kuribandit
SR06-JP019 Tour Guide from the Underworld
SR06-JP020 Absolute King Back Jack
SR06-JP021 Relinkuriboh
SR06-JP022 Lair of Darkness (Super Rare)
SR06-JP023 Recurring Nightmare
SR06-JP024 Allure of Darkness (Normal Parallel)
SR06-JP025 Card Destruction
SR06-JP026 Foolish Burial
SR06-JP027 Boogie Trap
SR06-JP028 Fires of Doomsday
SR06-JP029 Prohibition
SR06-JP030 Grinning Grave Virus (Super Rare)
SR06-JP031 Crush Card Virus
SR06-JP032 Deck Devastation Virus
SR06-JP033 Eradicator Epidemic Virus (Normal Parallel)
SR06-JP034 Full Force Virus
SR06-JP035 Darklight
SR06-JP036 Trap of Darkness
SR06-JP037 Mind Crush
SR06-JP038 Rise to Full Height
SR06-JP039 Curse of Darkness
SR06-JP040 Sinister Yorishiro

i'd bet all of those will be reprinted, aside from card destruction because its banned

what rokkets really need is an in theme barrage and avarice

Desu that’s actually pretty good, but I want to keep the monster effect negate for Borreloader.

>Borreloader Dragon
>DARK Dragon
>Link Rating 2 BL BR
>2000 ATK
>2 Dragon monsters
>If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Rokket" monster from your Hand, Deck or GY, but it's ATK/DEF become 0. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up monster; it gains 500 ATK/DEF. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation. When your opponent would activate a monster effect (Quick Effect): Target 1 “Rokket” Monster you control and destroy it; Negate the activation, and if you do, take control of that monster, but send it to the GY during the End Phase of the next turn. You can only use each effect of "Borreloader Dragon" once per turn.

This is in essence an anti-handtrap Effect.

>Borrelead Dragon
>DARK Dragon
>Link 3 L BL BR
>2500 ATK
>2+ Dragon monsters
>If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Rokket" monster from your Hand, Deck or GY, but it's ATK/DEF become 0. When your opponent would activate a Spell/Trap Card (Quick effect): You can target 1 "Rokket" monster you control; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, then destroy the targeted monster. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation. You can send this card and 1 monster this card points to to the GY: Special Summon 1 “Borreload Dragon” from your Extra Deck ignoring its summoning conditions (this Special Summon is treated as a Link Summon). You can only use each effect of "Borrelead Dragon" once per turn.

desu I like your Borreloader effect but too broken if we included it and my proposal in the same card

Considering that MTG is in a bad way right now, absolutely not.
>losing 8 million players in 2 years
>lowered standard entrances
>card quality still sucks
>modern is still too expensive even with the chinaman proxies
>no one is buying Iconic Masters or Masters 25
>foils are still pringles
>antifa everywhere
>pedos everywhere

Excuse me, final errata for Borrelead, targeting the sent non-Borrelead helps can help trigger the Rokkets if that’s what you’re going for.

>Borrelead Dragon
>DARK Dragon
>Link 3 L BL BR
>2500 ATK
>2+ Dragon monsters
>If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Rokket" monster from your Hand, Deck or GY, but it's ATK/DEF become 0. When your opponent would activate a Spell/Trap Card (Quick effect): You can target 1 "Rokket" monster you control; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it, then destroy the targeted monster. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this effect's activation. You can target 1 monster this card points to: Send that target and this card to the GY; Special Summon 1 “Borreload Dragon” from your Extra Deck ignoring its summoning conditions (this Special Summon is treated as a Link Summon). You can only use each effect of "Borrelead Dragon" once per turn.

you should probably lower their stats, all those effects and pretty much max attack for their link rating is kind of overboard

is Designator From the Grave going to be legal at release this month?

Can someone create a good Magician or Odd-Eyes Link Monster?

>SR06-JP023 Recurring Nightmare
0%, replaced with fiend griefing

It's called Electrumite.

Why on earth would it not be? This isn't a manga promo.

He's too expensive though

>he

>He

Sure ;)

>Can someone make an imaginary card for me because I can get the real card
Whats' the difference? You don't have it either way. Also
>He

should be. only non legal se stuff I can think of was the one before a worlds

I meant can't.

I made a full art maxx "c", turned out pretty good

If you want the 2nd effect to summon Borreload AND activate a Rokket without missing timing on summoning Borreload, you would have it like this.
>You can target 1 monster this card points to: Tribute this card, then Special Summon 1 "Borreload Dragon" from your Extra Deck, and if you do, send the targeted monster to the GY.

Although, i would change the "Target 1 monster" to "target 1 "Rokket" monster", as this card itself is fairly generic already.
Also, Borreload has no summoning conditions, and doesn't require to be Link Summoned to activate any of it's effects, so this part:
>ignoring its summoning conditions (this Special Summon is treated as a Link Summon).
is redundant.

looks great, tripfriend.

reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/82uiay/my_custom_full_art_maxx_c/
fuck off redditor

thanks user

let's do some theorycrafting with lair of darkness /dng/
this list is garbage, but it has a lot of cards that i think would be good techs in the deck
only thing i'm kind of iffy on is the maju, though he is a trade-in and recurring nightmare target
(the mystic plasma zones are supposed to be lair of darkness btw)

What is the Toon Cyber Dragon combo in Brandish? I don’t get why there’s a Cyber Dragon and Toon Spells in that Deck

>Fur Hire
A small part of me wanted to build this deck, but there's no fucking way I'm going to now.
Why do they do this?

Spells in the GY for more power to your brandish, and Mechaba/Megafleet shenanigans, just in case.

If you don't know the benefits of Toon Table of Contents then you need to fuck off and don't come back until you learn how to play the game

Here's the epic combo
>Toon Table search Toon Table
>Toon Table search Toon Table
>Toon Table search Toon CyDra
>Toon CyDra SS to kaiju your opponent's EMZ with Megafleet

Not him but
>Brandish fag BOILING just because someone question the deck

Haha funny puns and jokes are toadally awesome

Why are you still so salty Vampirefag? Do Brandish Maidens still trigger you that much?

Thank you! That makes total sense and seems like the spiciest of techs.

Unlike this chode >207710428

>loses his shit over someone asking about a card choice in his deck
>calls other people salty
lol?

It's one of the most basic and well known combos in the game, you need to fuck off to pojo or reddit until you learn some basic knowledge before you ask retarded questions here

>Everyone who shits on brandish is a vampirefag
You are STEAMING

Nice projecting Vampirefag, nothing you say will make Brandish Maidens any less tier 1.

you are fucking losing it user, none of my post implied that i played vampires or that brandish isn't tier 1

>207711334
Thanks, capped for when brandishfags say
>But no one said it was tier 1 or 0
Like they did last thread. Stay FUMING my man

>207711162
>implying /dng/ is a step above Pojo or reddit
>implying anyone from /dng/ other than IronFat has topped

i want to suffocate in aki's thighs

Can we please make Pendulum Magician the next Burning Abyss? Please let this deck survive in some form until the end of this game. Maybe not tier 1, but at least as a permarogue deck that becomes tier 1 every now and then

>thighs
>over the obvious aki's akis

I am debating on the consistency of the deck.

>doesn't have a Pantheism to keep things consistent
>isn't archetype based, could have been a "________, the King of __________" archetype
>could have had spells focus around said archetype

The deck feels really incomplete in the sense that the basic "Tribute your opponents monsters" is there, but where is my consistency outside of Doge and friends.

I'm thinking of running Allures over Trade-Ins, or both. I really want to run Eater of Millions since it compliments the deck well since you know, we don't have to rely on the Extra Deck for this one at all, just like Monarchs, but I'm not too sure where I want to go with this without being able to test it online.

Also I'm planning on smacking in 3 Designator's from the Grave because the deck loses to handtraps.

The Vampirefags were so loud and obnoxious that their deck would be competitive and that Brandish Maidens wouldn't means they deserve it. And I recognize your posting style. I KNOW you're one of the Vampirefags, there's no reason to hide it. Except maybe out of shame.

when was the last time a deck was this divisive? it doesn't even have 2 weeks since it's release date

>207712069
>Accusing any and everyone of being a vampirefag just because they talked bad about brandshit
Literally BLINDED by RAGE

>is literally incapable of doing anything if they get kaiju'd
>gets fucked over if given free fucking link material and has to blow whatever link they make with it
the absolute state of brandishfags

just fuck already

eater of millions does sound pretty great, now that you mention it. i wonder if the best way to play this deck would be a go second variant based on breaking boards, though the fact that it relies on the field spell would make it lose to any form of spell negation. if only percy had lair of darkness.
posting style? what? i've never made a post saying vampires would be tier 1, and i'm pretty sure no one with the same "posting style" as me has either

[spoiler"]BUT HOW DOES ZOODIAC WIN"[/spoiler]

Doubtful. Astrograph is almost definitely getting banned, and Supreme King Starving Venom will probably get banned too eventually.

I'd fuck Rei, yes

There will be no next BA as Dante will outlive everything.

Brandish Maidens are tier 1, and will most likely stay that way until Rei is Limited or banned. And that's still a better end than Vampires, who will NEVER be meta.

Someone draw Vampire Fraulein and Rei hatefucking each other