Why did the Peterson thread get deleted?

Why did the Peterson thread get deleted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shortsighted mods not realizing just how relevant Peterson is to Veeky Forums, and/or a postmodernist fact denying mod with a power complex

Rampant /pol/phopic bigotry

True speech is the antidote for all this madness

>that subtle flipping of the bird

Why is Jordon so based?
youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY

Because some pathetic nerd was trying to start a conversation for 6 hours by bumping it constantly and when someone finally replied it produced no intresting conversation.

Blogpost incoming, but whatever. I stopped subscribing to organized religion at the beginning of college and went through a brief logical positivist phase before I realized that wasn't satisfying either. I just kinda set the metaphysics thing aside for a few years and didn't bother with it while I tried to get my life underway, but seeing this talk a couple months ago got me thinking about it all again, and it feels much more satisfying this time.

Thanks Jordan.

Who the fuck is this, and why should I give a shit? Going by the posts in this thread, I suspect he's someone that only gets mentioned here because he supports the opinions of the local /pol/io infection.

He's a psychology professor from Toronto who's been in the news lately because he's involved in a whole big "gender pronouns on college campuses" debate thing. That's probably why he has /pol/'s attention, but he's also posted his lectures on YouTube and talks at length on philosophy, science, history, mythology, and religion, so he at least fits in with the board theme.

Professor at Harvard, professor at University of Toronto, Clinical personality psychologist.

He started uploading his college lectures to youtube a few years ago and started gaining popularity. Lately he's been involved with a fairly public battle with his university and far-left ideologues regarding "hate speech" which is simply his insistence of not following the idiotic rules laid down in Bill C-16 which introduces the official recognition of a plethora of gender pronouns that must be used in speech

>"hate speech" which is simply his insistence of not following the idiotic rules laid down in Bill C-16 which introduces the official recognition of a plethora of gender pronouns that must be used in speech
Literally all of this is false

Then what is the truth?

Why do you think? /lgbt/ was such a huge mistake to add

Bill C-16 and the pronouns are separate issues. C-16 doesn't say shit about pronouns, it certainly doesn't lay down any rules about them. The pronouns thing is from the University of Toronto internal regulations. This is all in Peterson's videos...

Nothing wrong with that in fact. The real problem is from an extreme group that is a minority of the LGBT community, itself a minority. Most transsexuals identify as male or female, the vast majority. This other group is getting caught up in the metaphor of the rainbow, which can be infinitely categorized. You can come up with hundreds and hundreds of different pronouns to call yourself, and even if there are only a few hundred other people like you in the real world are you honestly going to tell me that you would make it illegal to not address you properly? I mean my god man

when you see people like this /pol/ take a long hard look at them and ask yourself if you want them to force themselves into heteronormative behaviors and pass their genes on or do they want them to embrace whatever decreases their ability to reproduce the most...

I go to U of T and have seen him around occasionally, but I've never spoken to him. If I see him again, what should I do Veeky Forums?

/pol/lack here, the problem is social conditioning and culture, not genetics.
You should fucking know that by now.

I watched the video. Words cannot describe how much I just want to vomit in that person's face

>the problem is social conditioning and culture, not genetics
I think you'll find a lot of people on /pol/ would disagree strongly with that

Normal well adjusted people are not going to be socially conditioned into taking hrt and calling themselves xir.

Yes, when discussing niggers.
People exit normalcy slowly when it is conditioned out of them repeatedly over generations, this isn't some phenomena that began in this generation, this is the culmination of multiple factors converging, from the emasculation of males to the reversal of sexual roles, feminism, sexual revolution, disintegration of the nuclear family and the continuous media assault on the image of the patriarchal father figure, usually through comedy.

LOOK at them motherfucker

Literally nothing you pointed out matters in this context these people are fucked on a genetic level.

Because it's just a "dude SJWs lmao" circlejerk. Keep that shit on /pol/.

no it really isn't you simpleton

The SJW stuff is how I heard about him, but the funny thing is that I don't really care about that, I care more about his expertise.

the board itself is actually not a cesspool tyrannically enforced that dogmatic speech

/pol/ and race is a lot of fun because they have to explain to themselves why the whitest countries are always the most succeptible to becoming fucking insane social justice experiments. As if white people are fools like that.

Just thank him for everything he's doing.

It hasn't, its right here