Tell me about west African history

Tell me about west African history

Why are they so superior to east Africans and southern Africans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Managed to advance into the iron age directly form stone age. This didn't happen anywhere else.
youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ

>Why are they so superior to east Africans
If that includes the Northeast, they're not really.

>and southern Africans?
Southern Africa wasn't integrated into the Afro-Eurasian trade (except the Swahilis and Zimbabwe) so they didn't have the cultural or economic stimulation that West Africa did. Agriculture also took hold much later there, not reaching the fertile Rift Valley highlands until around 500 BC when West Africa was already developing stuff like the Nok Culture. West Africa was also tied together by river systems (Senegal-Niger-Benue) which encouraged the integration of cultures into larger regional economies and political systems, while Bantu Africa was much more disjointed in comparison.

>muh geographical determinism>

that jewish shit has already been debunked

What are you talking about? You can't explain the rise civilization without looking at the context in which it developed. Acknowledging the influence of trade, river systems and early agriculture is not the same thing as blind 'geographic determinism'.

If you disagree with something, try criticizing its points and maybe offering an alternative explanation rather than just slapping a meaningless label onto it.

What up with you idiots and having to prove something is inferior or superior?

Bump

go back to /pol/ please

FUCKING MALI SHITS GIB BACK TUAREG CLAY
REEEEEEEEEEE

>West African.
>Superior to east Africans.
The fuck are you smoking. In women, actual culture, food, society or warriors they are the only sub-saharans than actually could compete with other continents or North Africa, west Africa is a bad aftertought than got lucky with resources like gold and didn't do that much with them (Timbuktu was a berber/tuareg city for example).

>tfw your ancestors are west African and not east African
:(

Tell me about Ghana Veeky Forums

What's all this "golden stool" talk about.

>Me and my neckbeard friend throwing buzzwords and unsourced infographcs means its debunked
Okay

>liberia
what a ride

You are desdendent from one of the worse slavers in history (competing with north africans at that), but at least you guys tend to run faster, so it's something.

Explain

>muh slave trade
>got islam when it was a persian religion
>phoencian refugees taught them a thing or two

About the North Africans? Since the garamatas, than literally had cities powered with slaves they invested heavily in raids, both in europe or sub saharan Africa to sell or use. Then the West African ones were the ones selling and raiding other blacks to the Europeans or North African, like the Rum and guns powered state of Benin.

>tfw my people weren't kangs
>tfw they were slavers instead

ehehehehe Benin :DDD

They weren't slavers, they were enslaved

>tfw my ancestors were cucks and got themselves enslaved

Well at least I'm not in Africa

Timbuktu was not a tuareg city. It's shown that there were a number of foundational precursors around the city and as researchers have stated

>However, modern scholars believe that there is insufficient available evidence to pinpoint the exact time of origin and founders of Timbuktu, although it is clear that the city originated from a local trade between Saharan pastoralists and boat trade within the Niger River Delta

Tuareg nobles do not build, neither do they construct or even direct. They merely make vassals.
Garama and West Africa did not have slaves outside of a few export led plantations. They were mostly vassals.

So basically

We wuz kangz n sheeit, but then whitey stole our flying pyramids and enslaved us, now we need to reclaim our kang heritage to go back exploring the stars.

Das rite

Because they foiled the Eternal Bantu

Thomas Sankara was from that region