pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2102850
youtube.com/watch?v=6KB155tmAVk
pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wurrdz/characters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you cunt

teehee~

is HoA affected by enlighten? im reading conflicting reports

yes

>How do people usually do it so they get the same map like shaped vault or toxic sewers? only unlock that one map of the tier and no others?

yeah thats the basic shaped map strategy
usually you also leave the next higher tier empty so you get all +1 drops converted into your chosen shaped map too.
you can also run several tiers of shaped maps, this makes sustain a lot easier, at the cost of lower atlas completion bonus.

no

how cheap is enlighten /empower this early anyways

I don't mean to brag, but my logouts are done in a matter of nanoseconds.

why do free games have the worst communities

me die to octofather

it reserves mana, enlighten reduces mana reservation.
why it shouldn't be?

Do you think he prefers playing the scion or the ranger?

Hey Boys ~!

>588mb for almost nothing but bug fixes
???

Hey other boy

hiv

Post totem.

>580mb is a lot to download
are you a time traveler from 2004 or are you living in some cucked country with data caps like america?

I'd trade my 4 years worth of accumulated currency in standard for one night with this goddess

>tfw you cleaned your stash tabs

am i a good boy :3

Neither, I'm baffled by how horribly inefficient their patching is that bug fixes take up half a gig

do trannies realize that even with low res photos and clever camera angles they still look like dudes lol

it's not bug fixes they added new mtx to sell you later

I only played through the whole game once when the whole 6 "new" acts thing happened

Now I want to play it again, I had a gladiator which was kind of bad, I want to do a wizard this time
Specifically I was looking to have the thing where my HP is 1 and I use magic shield instead

Is that a good idea?
Any tips?

>literally a normal selfie
>"clever camera angles"
you sound insecure

Standing bug. Just relog and it should fix.

It's a bug

get out and go back to the menagerie, happens sometimes when you have issues connecting with the server

Stupid Exile!

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

>Is that a good idea?
the fact that you have to ask means it's not a good idea. if you knew what you were doing, you wouldn't have to ask and it might be a good idea but you asked and that shows you don't know what you're doing and you shouldn't do that thing where you reduce your hp to 1.

don't hit on me, silly boys~~~

OwO

I just checked and the highest hierophant in ssf hc has a very similar tree. no scion life wheel. paths all the way over to the two life nodes in the shadow area. picks up all the crit multi in the top half of the tree. so as if there was any doubt left, ill just say it. you're a numbskull

It has something to do with Steam's patching process. The standalone patches are almost always much smaller (and faster to install), but slower to download because Valve's CDN is xbawxhueg

>league so dead we're already back to posting 3d sluts 5 days in
aight
im out

Is this any good? The only other ones on poe.trade with the immune to ignite are 4ex+ but the enfeeble mod looks bad. Is the ignite immunity really worth that much?

How the fuck do you avoid that spider fucker beastiary boss degen aoe? I got hit by it even when miles away from the fucking boss, I don't see any way other than just tping out

Reducing my HP to 1 and having a magic shield instead sounds fun though
Thought about doing an HP instead of mana barbarian too, but the 1 HP wizard seems more fun

Gladiator was lame honestly, I'm just looking for a fun thing to play

No, that's awful.

WOULDN'T KNOW NEVER SEEN IT BECAUSE THE ONE SPECIFIC LEGENDARY MOB NECESSARY FOR ACCESSING THE BOSS HAS NEVER SPAWNED FOR ME. HM GOOD LEAGUE.

no, that's shit. not even trolling it's actually shit.

What if there was another ssf league but instead of solo self found it was duo self found?

That's what I figured, probably not worth using at all is it?

>having a magic shield instead sounds fun though
getting stunned by any microhit is not fun
getting frozen, chilled, shocked by any microhit is not fun
not being able to use life flasks is not fun
not passively gaining hp per level is not fun
not being able to use MoM is not fun

I have no fucking idea, that boss is just a fat load of horse shit in general. I was in his second phase arena for like 5 minutes and at no point during that did his healthbar ever show up so I couldn't even hit him, just kill some shitty little adds that popped up every 30 seconds. Such a fucking stupid league.

Not at all.
Look at this list and pick out 2 you'd actually want to use.
That's about the only shit worth using.
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Watcher's_Eye
Uber Elder variant drops with 3 mods.

oh

then I'm out of ideas honestly
i do not want to play shield man who makes spikes come out of the ground again

>Dancing Dervish can no longer be supported by Summon Phantasm on Kill
>right after that there's Fixed a crash caused by supporting Dancing Dervish with Summon Phantasm on Kill
Yeah, sure, I guess that's one way to fix it

SSF but
Every day 10 vendors appear in your hideout/A10 They have 4 pages of items taken from the public tabs of other players

What the fuck is wrong with this league? I do a t7 alched gardens with 67 quant 24 packsize and walk out with literally one orb of chance, a jewelers and an iron ring. This is the case for almost every map, i've been stuck on white maps forever barring party play. Every time I get a few yellow maps, alch them and run there is absolutely no returns, not even white maps.

I dont 'love' any poe league after like invasion (with prophecy being probably the lone exception). the game I fell in 'love' been gone. the game where mobs bent YOU over and stomped you instead of you stomping them like goo. the game where you were scared of regular packs of goats or chimeras or evangelists.

but do I like it better than last few leagues ? absolutely. red mobs can fight back, especially when you dont have a lot of dps (and my stun jug certainly doesnt). you have to pause and see what creatures are in the world (just like in prophecy- learning about names of mobs, their mechanics and habitat). I could do without a million tiers of nets or edhar portal spamming animation. but the main concept of the league is fresh and different than the same tired gameplay loop of 'i run through map in 10 secs shit dies, I watch netflix/sasha grey with my other hand'

>strange gnome hands
idk why I found that so funny

>kapow

With the listed price, I hope.

b a s a d o

get to high maps and roll them well, they are sufficiently rippy especially when playing without supports on hc

alk has an embarrassing body for a >30 yo guy

yeah he's not a fatty but I don't think he can lift his own bodyweight off the ground more than 5 times, let alone do a full pull up

wHAT is the rstongest sfhotcored build I got like 12 exaltes it sell my crab shit.
Like abOUKLTyl POWERFUL

t. dyel twink

So how many Dead Reckoning do you need to start a Skellies build?

>the strongest build
>12 ex
lmao. you can afford one doctor card.

the '1 hp, pure energy shield' thing is called Chaos Inoculation, or CI. It's currently less powerful and popular than it has been at times in the past, but it's probably still viable.

If you haven't played in a while, just look up a build on the forums.

Just don't go elemementalist, whatever you do.

Got it, thanks.

>these necronets are going to be super rare I swear!
>found two in the first map I run

next patch: a net that let you capture a shattered/corpse exploded beast

this thing's concept is so fucking cool for stormcall or HoT, but i struggle to make anything worthwhile in pob with it, ignite numbers are just too small, im not buying ignite is dead meme yet.
help

if i can do them alkaizer can
not that it matters, since he plays video games all day

Ignite.
Is.
Dead.
And if you keep going, you'll wish the lightning strike had killed you.

run around casting discharge on worms

>literally called necromancy net
Wow.
Could have called it "deadweave net" or something more imaginative

Just use it to enable immolate without having to give up a jewel slot. Instead, give up a ring slot for it

Netting beasts should create a breach

do they appear with an 'old' filter?

Killing a Rare breach Mob should open another Breach.

Opening a breach should create another breach

i still want to believe there is a way
sadly its against trash, shaper numbers are much lower

OwO what's this

failing to net a mob should spawn 3-9 level 90 chayulas

D U A L W I E L D
Y
A
D
U
S

i think it drops pickles

nope its with esh's mirror, but yea its just a bit higher with 2 axes and no killed recently fuckery

Yeah I was suggesting dual wield dyadus
If you're elementalist you are guaranteed to chill with anything as long as it's a hit of cold damage at all
Non-elementalists can still use frostbolt to chill most trash and something like lacerate for guaranteed chills against bosses from a safe distance

Oh look, even more Celestial shit.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2102850
youtube.com/watch?v=6KB155tmAVk

I found one in the second map I ran.

IT'S OVER, /poeg/. I'M GOING TO THROW THIS NET AT A CORPSE, AND THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO. SAY GOODBYE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>Hey, we just released a Celestial Shield, think we should drop a 1-H as well to accentuate it?
>Naw, let's give them a 2-H that only applies to Staves, the shittiest 2-H base-type

His profile:
pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wurrdz/characters

Ranger

any time you get a big patch it comes with cosmetic shit

does he like anime
this is important

Some of these red beasts are literally impossible for me to kill. Am i just bad?

I have it on good authority that he does indeed like anime.

>DUDE, SALE ON CELESTIAL SHIT
>DUDE, WE'RE SHITTING OUT EVEN MORE CELESTIAL SHIT
To finish a Celestial "Set" of stuff for a singular build, should you be wanting (once Armour is out) would cost literally over $100.
>Celestial Armour set will be $40+
>Celestial Shield and Char effect for $43
>Weapon effect for $20.50
>Celestial Hood cause the Celestial Armour skull is shit, pic related, $11.50
>Celestial Cloak for $12.50
>Celestial Footprints for $11
>Let's say RF build, so Celestial RF, $9
>Shaper Portal to round out the set, $9.50
>Over $150 in Celestial shit

>Still haven't added my Celestial Ball Lightning

>tfw running 4 solar guards, 4 flame golems, 7 zombies, 10 phantasms and an anime guardian

My resolution doesn't go above 720 any more but everything dies so fast

What did they mean by this?

>no literal consumable celestial shit mtx that you can toss on the ground in town
>only $10 each

>try to use abyssus
>die 6 times and lose all my hard earned xp

i literally saved up for this item and ended up getting a shit one that i overpayed for and now this... im going back to my old helmet

hi. do totems apply curses from "curse on hit" gloves?

Nothing because it's a clenched fist, not a thumb and index finger forming a circle with the rest of the fingers extended.