Typical weekend for a nerd making > $200k/year

Hope this thread can motivate some of you all to put down the vidya and start investing in yourselves. Learn a trade, learn to program, and most importantly..learn how to deal with people.

I'm in my early 30's and make ~$240k/year in the mid-west doing some highly specialized software development and leading a team. My wife teaches and dances ballet, earning ~10-15k/year part time. My weekends are pretty much the same..here's how mine has gone so far:

Friday night:
1. Wrap up work at about 6:00pm. 2. My wife is out teaching until 9:30pm....so I stop by an upscale sushi joint. It's typical here for the bar to be mostly solo-eaters: business travelers or people getting a bite before they go home. Nigiri sushi goes up to $8 per piece depending on what you're getting (Toro, Hawaiian Walu)..so I easily hit ~$120 including beer & tip.
3. Pay the tab and drive home. Wife's still not home and I'm tired of programming..so I pour myself a 75% mix of IPA beer mixed with 25% honey wine.
4. Wife gets home. I pour two more: one for her one for me.
5. Have a drink together while doing our on stuff on our laptop. Look at my email, sees that she's already spent about $100+ tonight since she's got back on designer dance leotards.
6. After the drink..she's still sweaty from dancing and needs to take a shower, so she recommends we have "sex" now since she doesn't want to have to take two showers.
As usual, I fuck her in the ass, missionary style. Normally this isn't a problem..but I've had a bit too much to drink. Ten minutes in she is yelling at me to hurry up. I recommend prone boning, she protests a bit but obliges. I turn her over and go in from behind. At this point I can tell she is in pain but other than the grunting she is keeping it to herself. Finally I wrap up.
7. I go back online to browse Veeky Forums while my wife heads to the bathroom to shit out my cum and take a shower. We relax a bit more before going to bed.

..cont..

Saturday:
1. Wake up after 9 hours of sleep. Have breakfast, then hit up the gym while my wife is at morning ballet class.
2. I get back before her..pretty bored so I go to my usual cam site. Lucky enough, I find one of my regulars..a typical 20-something redneck girl with daddy issues. I pay her about $80 to shit and fuck her ass in front of her high-def cam.
2. When my wife gets back we head to a coffee shop for the next few hours. I spend about 5 hours coding, working on a roguelike I make in spare time, while my wife is just chilling. By the time we wrap up she's only spent about ~$150 shopping online - not bad.
3. We go get dinner afterwords at a decent restaurant, but no reservations required...about $90.
4. Get home..wife starts watching some Milo videos (she's red pilled). I get tired of the youtubing so I put on some "neo-nazi" music (Death in June).
5. We drink a $45 bottle of wine, no sex tonight.

Sunday:
It's Sunday now. My wife is out most of the day because of dance. Just had lunch and I'm right here on Veeky Forums chilling.

tldr; put it all in btc

Nobody cares faggot. Kill youself

no one fucking cares.

I care, OP! I care!

I'm joking. I don't care. Your existence sounds both fictional and boring.

I was going to read it.

Until I got to wife.

this

Holy shit. Kill your fucking self.

Your existence sounds painful. Sorry senpai

neck yourself fag

OP thinks everyone is a hater.

When everyone is actually disgusted.

Sounds droll just like my life. Cept I only make 140k a year

Op here. I'm just trying to help people understand how..even when you've been dealt shitty cards...having a worthwhile career that gives you purpose and money can make all the difference..

For the record I am 5'5", I'm not overweight but don't particularly look great either. I'm the kind of guy that, not matter how much I work out or how I dress, I've got nearly zero chance to get a girl's attention in public. I don't command much presence either, and despite I have a high IQ, I'm very poor at speaking or thinking on my feet.

It was about 10 years ago I decided to take my career seriously and not just spend most my hours playing whatever online game is the flavor of the month.

As for meeting people (such as my wife), when you have few friends..the best bet is to go out and do some community/volunteering stuff to meet people in a smaller setting. It takes a lot of time investment but it pays off.

Some books I suggest by the way:
1. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
2. For anyone who is already a programmer by trade, and wants to learn to ascend to the next level..."Clean Coder" by Robert Martin is recommended. "Clean Code" is also a good read.
3. "Story Telling with Data" is a good introduction to communicating your "techie" ideas to normie managers.

Your life sounds like a living hell. I'll take my MGTOW lifestyle any day over this stupid boring shit.

Don't you care that you're probably giving your wife hemeroids or causing her to have incontinence and shit herself?

Unless of course you have a tiny dicku.

No one fucking cares and your life sounds boring as hell,

You live a really, really boring life.

Why do you let your wife spend your money without your permission?

Beta cuck.

>all that anal, no pussy

OP is a literal faggot.

Your life sucks.

he knows he lives already lives a beta life, that's why he does anal. he doesn't want to get her pregnant, have to pay alimony and child support when she leaves his ass. cause he knows deep down that he's a shitty person, with a shitty life, that can't get any action anywhere else. which is why he has a wife that he uses as a fuck hole, n' goes on cam sites to jerk off his foreskin.

if he was actually making that money, he'd have bitches he re-news every 3 months. he'd be traveling at least twice a year, n' fuckin' bitches there. he wouldn't be on some cam sites, jerkin off - lmfao.

his life sucks

shit thread

l2p uninstall personal blog

What is his name? i loving trans american!

>I am 5'5"
When will they learn?

If you enjoy your life that's great, but being a married wagecuck is nothing to brag about nevermind how much you earn.

I'm a hollywood writer and script doctor in my late 20's. Made a killing early on and invested in real estate. Now I just spend my days living off passive income, working on my craft (funding my own projects, want to direct), and go fuck random girls whenever I feel like because once they see my condo their pussys overflow with juice.

I "work" everyday because my art is my life, but I only work maybe 5-6 days a month.

you could have chosen a life of frugal, minimalist, cynical asceticism

but instead you chose shitty $8 sushi

I'm doing rociket science and have sex with one model per day. I throw her away when done....

also, i fuck ur mom. she died ...

Sounds awful desu

nah, you're not. I fuck instagram models all the time tho.

I have 140IQ, I am about 5.1 feet tall and not very charismatic, I won few hundred thousand dollars on lotto. Rich as fuck, I visit the prison for some anal, if you catch my drift =)

good job on AIDS

You've motivated me to keep playing vidya.

>7. I go back online to browse Veeky Forums while my wife heads to the bathroom to shit out my cum and take a shower. We re

> 140 iq
> plays lotto

I used to think I'd be getting 3 girls at a time when I made that kinda money. Unless you are filthy rich, or have the the right looks & presentation..it's a pipe dream. Also, if you spend that much money to show off you'll never save anything substantial. Despite me and my wife's spending we still can sock away about $100k a year.

I can't simply go to a bar and tell people my salary Frankly, with women in this area earning $40-60k and living comfortably they wouldn't care. The hard part is meeting women when you're a beta. $$$ doesn't help you meet them, but it helps you keep them, and also gives you the freedom to do what you want..without having to play a charade.

Fortunately my wife, besides the dance thing, isn't independent at all. This might sound hard to believe but I literally order food for her when we eat out, and I tell her who to vote for. We've been married for 4 years. She's happy as long as she can dance. She used to live off her parents before she met me.

But let's just suppose she'll leave me some day and take half (our net-worth right now is $1.1 million). Even if she left me now I'd still walk away with $550k which isn't bad net worth for my age...if you consider all the value the marriage has been worth the last few years it's totally worth it:

1. Being married gives you more self-confidence. It also changes how people perceive you...especially if your outward appearance is of a beta male. I don't think it's a coincidence my salary has nearly doubled since I've been married.
2. Anal once a week, blow-job twice a week.
3. My own family is dysfunctional, so thanks to meeting her I have actual family events to go to, and I've met new people.

This is not motivation. It's literally a guideline for how to be a beta provider.

Ok betabux, have fun raising your wife's son.

Which board did this pasta come from?

No way this is oc

I'm actually interested, OP. Is programming a rewarding trade? If so, can a moderately intelligent 22 year old learn it, and how can I get started?

>shit that never happened
Bad thread
Kill yourself
Saged

No idea but I'm going to save it kek

your wife is not doing ballet, she is cheating on you

>My wife is out teaching until 9:30pm

Aahahahhahahaha dat beta cuck lifestyle. I have more respect for the crypto NEETs on here. Beta codemonkey boy for his money and Chad for sex.

This is oc because it's 100% true. I've posted before about my day-to-day but decided to post about my weekend today. I left in both the good & bad because I want to provide an honest portrayal of what life is like. Yeah...some parts might not sound ideal, but it beats my old life of wage-slaving at a 3rd rate software company and then playing online strategy games for hours on end.

beigephillip for how to deal with women, OP
I felt sad reading your posts.

>How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

I honestly can't shake my head any harder..... wut a fag

>literally role playing
>literally a blog post
>literally not helpful

>reported.

the mere mention of income does not denote a discussion of business, economics, financial markets, et. al

I'd rather suck dick than code for a living, desu. I couldn't imagine a worse fate.

It sounds realistics from my experience

You could be reading about people coding for a living on Veeky Forums.

>wife out all time, spending all your money
>asking you to hurry up and finish during sex

guarantee you shes cheating mate

Where do you learn to code? I am 32 and have zero computer skills. Do you think its a good idea for me to try? I make about 50k a year when I work full time. My husband makes 160k. I really want to make as much as he does.....

please dump him and fucking me now!

>pic
Why are you posting trannies?

Leave my husband an family for some random guy on Veeky Forums? Sure sounds like a great idea. Neck yourself fag

Also
>my wife's redpilled she listens to a faggot that lets niggers fuck him up the ass and advocates racemixing
kek

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
t. Pat Batman

"I am 32 and have zero computer skills".
It's not impossible to start that late..but would take 2-4 years of hard training to get yourself to a point where you'd be able to make ~50k programming. Also..unless you have natural talent (hard to tell if you haven't tried) you'll never reach 6 figures.

Question: why do you want to make as much as he does, if the two of you combined are already making ~$200k?

I think it's important in a marriage to not consider it a competition. This is coming from someone that makes literally 10x what my wife makes $$-wise, but I honestly do consider our contributions equal. She decided to pursue art which frankly doesn't pay much at all..but..there's no doubt art is a noble pursuit and needed to progress culture. Knowing that I need to be the main provider is a hell of a motivator..I wouldn't be nearly making as much as I'm making if it weren't for my position. She supports and motivates me in other ways. If we ever part and she takes half, that would be fair.

kill yourself

> coping this hard

>1. Wrap up work at about 6:00pm. 2. My wife is out teaching until 9:30pm....so I stop by an upscale sushi joint. It's typical here for the bar to be mostly solo-eaters: business travelers or people getting a bite before they go home. Nigiri sushi goes up to $8 per piece depending on what you're getting (Toro, Hawaiian Walu)..so I easily hit ~$120 including beer & tip.

120 * 5 * 12 * 4 = $28000/yr. What a stupid way to spend your money. Enjoy your tapeworms.

you're entirely okay with the fact that you both view and accept your wife as a parasite?

This can't be real

> If we ever part and she takes half, that would be fair

You are a cuck. Enjoy coping when she takes half your shit and starts fucking Tyrone.

meanwhile guys with no money and good looks are fucking a different 10/10 chick everynight staying at their house and driving around in the chicks car the next day.

I'm having a really hard time comprehending the fact that someone could sit down and type all this shit for a Cambodian Cartoon forum and think that anyone really gives a shit.

You've really made me think.

>make 300k a yr
>no gf
>addicted to masturbation and crypto

I'm 20, 6'1 and good looking. Enjoy your one woman who is probably cheating on you when she's at "ballet"

Ignore all these edgelords telling you to fuck off.
Thanks for sharing your stories with us, user. I really appreciate it.

You only get sex 3 times a week and it's never pussy. I average your monthly sex in 5 days and that's not counting oral given or received. I only make 65 k and it's not hard to get the gf to put out

you have resources to live like king yet you don't

if you've read dale carnegie you should understand why everyone ITT thinks you're a fag

The wife you can trust not to cheat on you is the one who is doing something that sacrifices both her time and body to help support you and your children.

If your wife is a nurse who works long hours or does a job with manual labor as a component, you have a winner.

A woman who is doing very little work and has too much free time is a red flag. That's time where she could be fucking Jerome. You need a woman where you can be able to know what she's doing 90% of the time.

>Op here. I'm just trying to help people
No, you're trying to blog your mediocrity to people who don't give a fuck. This is not your personal diary.

Fuck off

>...pursue art...

Nice bait, but that part made it too obvious. Either you are a bored retard or you are trying to help people from becoming rich cuck beta providers. In that case this should be in r9k.

There's no value in your post. Kill yourself, fucking faggot OP, I bet you want to fuck a faggot in the ass but you can't because you haven't come out of the closet yet; and you're a beta faggot programmer.

So you have a shallow, empty life of eating expensive food, watching youtube, "coding" and fucking your fat wife. Congrats fucking faggot, you contributed no value to Veeky Forums. I'm going to make a valuable thread soon, see your faggot ass there.

>having a worthwhile career that gives you purpose and money can make all the difference...

YEAH! Now you get to be a beta provider who funds your lazy wife's expensive tastes while she probably fucks a salsa dancer named Enrique on the low. The good news is though when she and Enrique run off to Portugal together with 65% of your net worth, you'll have plenty of time to simp on nasty camgirls who do shows for 30 NEETs and betas a night. Stop blogposting on Veeky Forums my guy.

> Code monkey who claims to make a quarter million a year IN THE MIDWEST.
> LYING FAGGOT DETECTED.

I actually make about 200k a year in tech running my firm's analytics platform, and this is the most neck-bearded, depressing shit I have ever read.

If true, kill self.
Else, kill self.

> fucking a chick in the ass before she's showered

You fucking grub, keep your festy dick away from the rest of civilized society.

I think op is a pretty cool guy
Yall jelly

I thought this was going to be a great thread with a lot of interesting info.

Fucking faggots.

This. I'm a director for an IT firm in the Midwest and make approximately 200k annual. We don't pay most of our staff or mid level management more than half that, and they're still making 10-50k more here than at most other comparable firms in the area.

This is a LARP through and through.

what the fucking hell? the money is cool and all but your weekends sound like an upgraded version of any other 9-5 schmo's life. can you do some cool, inexpensive, novel shit or at least pick up a sport or something

OP im 23 and have a BS in comp sci but i couldnt get a dev job out of college because i have no discipline

what should i look into studying to make $$$?

I need to pick up programming again because im wasting time at my current job, but I dont wanna learn something thats gonna be useless when im actually good enough to get a job in the field

The problem with making a lot of money to impress women is you have to spend it on them to impress them.

>i couldnt get a dev job out of college because i have no discipline
what should i look into studying to make $$$??

Study discipline?

Damn, what an evil post lol

that sounds like a pretty shit life, i would probly kill myself if i was you

Dude, you're a fucking loser. Why are you saying this shit is motivational? This sounds boring as fuck. Look at yourself! You're living a comfortable, mediocre, boring existence. TRAVEL! LIVE LIFE! You sound like this one loser on reddit who posted about how he was 45 and gave up on his dreams. Is this the you that 13 year old you would have approved of? Think about it.

what a disgustingly superficial lifestyle.

I told op to kys himself because he sounded like he was bragging but no need to boolly.

OP, a literal faggot.

lol fucking this, WTF OP if I were rich I would spend it traveling the entire world, fucking bitches I would drop after a pump and never see them again, and probably buy a private jet/ship or something.

You have the money from this job to invest, even gamble and live the high life and yet you live this boring existence that actually makes fucking NEETs on Veeky Forums cringe at how pathetic it is. Fuck.

>marrying an actual gold digger who spends your money while not having sex with you

m8 that's fookin sad. Why go for a Stacy when its clear she probably wouldn't be into you if you didn't have a great job? You should've found a 5/10 IT girl who at least likes having sex with you and enjoys it.

You worked so hard to get that job and now stacy is gonna take half of all you make

>As usual, I fuck her in the ass

Is it because she has a feminine penis?

OP, how did you meet your wife? Why did she pick you out of all the other guys? What benefits does she provide you? Other than pussy. Why no kids?

Finance. Or an MBA. Make that mathematical finance money.

>shits on boring user
>suggests traveling
I cringed