/vn/ - Azusa Edition

Visual Novel General #1914

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4R7ZB9AUx-o
youtube.com/watch?v=CIeOOmAmtTk
tentacle.studio/product/02_tl/tl_en.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't wait for suki suki

Do you think Azusa can play the trombone

She can play mine any day.

I only read moege

;_;

because shes not real

Extra is kamige

AZUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Same

I LIKE LOLIS!

Lucia is a miracle of the universe.
youtube.com/watch?v=4R7ZB9AUx-o

I wanna do her route but I got to a really shitty part of Runa's and didn't finish

Why else?

youtube.com/watch?v=CIeOOmAmtTk

If I could hear this play every time, I'd risk jobbing too.

im replaying her route and some of the things she says and does...i cant take this sweetness in my heart.

just kill me now.

Drink your way through that segment of Runa's route and the rest of the VN is great.

Maya's route was Kino.
Save Kyou for last.

Runa's is by far the worst and Maya is one of the better ones

uh..I don't understand hieroglyphics

I daisuki you.

I did that recently too, and I was grinning all the way through. I couldn't help myself.

>tfw advancement exam tomorrow
>should be studying
>instead drunk and playing hatsukoi
>she'll never be real

why even bother

I love Suzu

This scene really awakened my inner instincts

I need... A-3...

>Yuuma is in the middle of an emotional conversation with his girlfriend
>pulls out his phone and takes a picture

append discs fucking when

At least in VNs, the ephemeral love is a pure feeling for the sake of feeling and not a relationship of convenience or circumstance. I'm happy to know that love exists somewhere, even if only in the minds of writers trying to make money off my loneliness.

>no gf will treasure you like that

dammit, now I have to play Libra again

It was an accident, I swear

me on the left

Fuck man, maybe I'll re-read YMK this weekend. It's either that or re-read Kara no Shoujo when I'm not beatin' my meat to Tropic Thunder.

Don't locker rooms exist at Vincennes

Any VNs like this?

IS THAT

Oh fuck off with this shit already

it stopped being funny months ago

Maybe Reina route at MakingLovers, it even has the same joke scene.

This art looks worse than usual for Yuzusoft, for some reason

Can you stop and fuck off to ? Retard.

her faces are spot on
osananajimi is surprised
maya is losing her shit
blonde ojou is angry
green maid is embarrassed
red hair doesn't give a fuck

fuck
their*

>Sanjou has the LEWDEST underwear of them all
>N O
>R O U T E

TRANSLATE HER ROUTE TRIP

>ywn hold her in your arms

Azusa is shit

Maya is shit

Fuck off /vn/ is a colony of /jp/ and if "WE" tell you to deal with it you will deal with it.

They barely could force themselves to finish translating the main game. Also this community has shown to be shit. What makes you think they would make the effort?
A shame, because Azusa is clearly the best girl, or at least the only one that really belongs to a delinquent game.

>this community
He's a redditor. Blame them instead.

Trip's not a ledditor tho

But user how can this be a colony when /jp/ is almost dead and those who really learned moon already moved over at 2ch?

Why would you blame reddit for the actions of two individuals?

I'm surprised they're still bothering with how a collection of idiots respond to on-topic update posting as "e-celeb shitposting is not allowed." It's like they don't know the meaning of that term or why tripcodes have a use on Veeky Forums. Tripfagging / namefagging is generally shit but when you're working on an actual product / project and have produced results, it's understandable so that people don't just say "hey this is trip / irru we're doing Azusa's route". Not that it stops people who make similar tripcodes / manually write in the tripcode in the name field and shitpost anyway. They still manage to fool people.

yes he is

He is though?

>tfw enjoying Osadai except for Remi
In every route she's been an annoyance.

I want Reina to shit on more Yasashii-kuns!

They are doing "us" all bad service by translating absolute trash kusoge that then gets shitposted to death. This general was much better before hatsukoi tl.

>"e-celeb shitposting is not allowed."
From what I've seen, it's always just one post like that. It looks like just one immensely butthurt individual to me.

>This general was much better before hatsukoi tl.

You may be a shitposting ESL retard, but
>This general was much better before hatsukoi tl.
this is legitimately true

not an argument

Nice try JOP, Hoshi Ori soon

> It looks like just one immensely butthurt individual to me.

This applies to every post in the thread

>ctrl+f JOP
>no results

Yeah, this thread had gone downhill so much from a year ago

Hatsukoi was like a 6/10 because Yuuma's a fucking idiot. I find Tsujidou-san better, and I find their translation work itself to be a decent quality. At least they fucking get images and shit done instead of leaving them untranslated like actual fucking TL companies.

Also, the general really wasn't. You can't even blame cuckposting on Hatsukoi because that's a Veeky Forums-wide trend. The general has pretty much always been "collectively discuss / shitpost the most recent big release, then laugh at newfags and tell them NTR games when they don't bother to read the OP."

>no results

It wasn't even 2 weeks ago when someone posted a link and a sreencap to the "good" old threads. But think what you want, no skin off my back.

it was true when I wrote the post but having to select images of street signs and cars six times in a row fucked me over

You're right. It couldn't be that multiple anons might take issue with /vn/ discussing shit like Trip's tweet about eating spicy ramen at length.

That and responding to an actual project update in the thread with details are two vastly different things, yet the project updates usually get at least 2-3 replies with "fuck off e-celeb shitposter" type contents. I agree that talking about dumb shit like off-topic tweets is gay and not relevant.

lolis

>lolis
trains

tentacle.studio/product/02_tl/tl_en.html

One day and 10 hours till Sayorikamige!

>trains
books

I actually liked the cute lovey dovey parts of Runa's route but the drama with Yukino just puts me off the whole thing

Not a loli poster, but that sort of logic only applies to 3D girls unless you are reading NTR.

>kamige
I just want it to have cute dating segments along with some lewd ass Sayori art. I'm worried it'll be a weak, short nukige locked behind shitty puzzles with not enough cute shit.

Hatsukoi with no drama when?

>books
youkais

>youkais
>s

I am not liking Midori's route.

I feel like dropping it but I want to finish this VN. but reading this shit is just makes me miss all the good times with the other girls.

I should have saved Kyou or Maya for last and ended it on a high note.

reminder that MILFs need love too
I love you Quof

I really wanted to finish Hatsukoi but it was so damn boring, I don't know how some of you guys here could

By not having ADHD, for starts.

I must read this