/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

mommy

>Quick Reference
-MHXX Update 1.2.0 w/ Eng Patch v4: my.mixtape.moe/glpowg.png
↳3DS to Switch Save Data App: my.mixtape.moe/ezwmnj.png

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is out now for PS4 and Xbox One, with a fall 2018 PC release ahead.
↳They found your Slashberry stash:capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/02/15/
↳Kiranico has been updated to include World.
↳Official manual released:game.capcom.com/manual/MHW/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous shitpost:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f7_tQx337oc
youtube.com/watch?v=isZhOCyajFI
youtube.com/watch?v=vh5HChHLESo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Booty

"Leaker" suicide stream when?

Honestly, every since the demo I have been praising the hips/thighs/legs modelling at Capcom. Just lovely thigh game in World.

Thread theme: youtu.be/f7_tQx337oc

Huntresses

Fuck off with that abomination of a wyverian. She's as bad as the Handler.

MHW Online Session
Preferences equal to OP's
ID: 4MJWT6bPuZ48
Shitters allowed. Not doing anything specific.

Not suite?
youtube.com/watch?v=isZhOCyajFI

Is it okay if I make and play on a female hunter in MHW even though I'm a guy?

Fuck off Xeno. I just want to hear my comfy Astera song.

>complains about abomination
>posts something much worse

Thanks user, too bad can't really make one more like her. ;_;

only if you let me fuck your huntress

Yeah, but they're obviously lacking in the chest department. I guess it's a consequence of a game being made by nips.

People call Kirin slutty but I think the people who have stuck with the design and preference for it all this time are the true faithful patricians.

Prove me wrong.

About 98% of the hunters who play a huntress are guys, user. Especially on /mhg/.

Yes, why would you not?

And ignore all the people that will say no, they're just mad that they were retarded and created a male character.

No

The direction to make it more muscle based for muh realism was what affected the chest, not nip sizes. I think since we had to get a one size fits all this was not the worst we could have gotten.

99% of Huntresses online are dudes.

>Show name $4.99
What

the real question is If its okay to play video games with an erection
the answer is YES

For crying out loud, I wish artists would draw her actual nose for the sake of accuracy.

Yet you post that.

Why did they make Xeno's sound affects squeaky like an actual newborn? I feel terrible whenever i hunt him.

Americuck net neutrality maymay

*dragon pierces you*

If I play with /mhg/, do you guys use mic

oy vey, hunter. remember the 6 gorillion that died in the elder crossing.

Not to mention he hasn't harmed anyone or anything yet, buy we are forced to kill it on sight.

Pick one.

B.

B

C for hugs

Filthy inbred. How do you even wyverian. Ew.

>A hot chick, a jew and a little girl
Tough choice.

C for wife.
A and B for mommy roleplay.

im taking both mommy and meowstress and you cant stop me!

A is broken inside and will spend most of the time drowning her sorrows in alcohol crying to you all night.
C is a worthless llama fucker that doesn't even know she fucks llamas.
B probably rapes you in the library hoping everyone finds out you're being dominated until that one night you turn the tables on her and she goes dere dere.

Who is A?

>"I'm such a shitter that I need to exclusively use OP moves"
>"You're having more fun than me playing in a non-optimal way? You're not competing with others for the most DPS? Y-You're playing this videogame wrong!"
You have proven me the flaws of my ways; I shall now become a minmaxing shitter, reducing the entire playstyle of a genuinely fun weapon to a single combo.

yup, little girl 100%

The guildmaster from XX.
She's a wyverian ex-hunter who now runs the g-rank airboat tavern.

She retired after a run in with the deviant blos.

slut from the bar in XX

Oh. She's hot.

Me in the back.

Not really.

This fish will grow up into the Rottenvale's finest gunner vaper.

How is a wyverian born? Please don't say it is what I'm thinking, as it sounds?

Finally feel like I finished my gs set
Post sets brehs

... I just got a Wyvern Gem from a Tailrider...

Don't feel bad, user.
When you know Rath wings flaps are actually umbrella sounds, it's safe to assume they used a dog chew toy for Xeno's scream

Wyverians are a separate race of people. Humans aren't the only bipedal "humanoids" in the MH world.

If you're going to be running WE 3, find a way to get Crit Boost. Even if just the 1 point because that one point is 30%. (Only goes up 5% for any extra, capping at 40%)

That's not how it works.

are you somewhere in this image too, perchance?

But their name suggest human bumped uglies with a wyvern.

Yeah i'm holding out until i find a deco for it, I lucked out with an attack up gem today so that's probably not happening anytime soon.

What were you thinking, user?

>tfw not even hr100 but have all critical boost decos

I just need my extra ammo one for GL

late night /mhg/ is catloli hours, post some catlolis!

I'm pretty satisfied, I don't think I can do much better and still maintain a decent look. I could try Maximum Might but for all the changes I'd need it would be a measly 5% Affinity increase.

But it's 2:55pm

delet

Sauce.

>If you crit, your damage is 30% higher
Pretty sure I can read English but if you want you can tell me how I'm wrong rather than just saying I am.

>late night
But huntresses and catlolis are the two time honored /mhg/ traditions. Every hour is huntress and catloli hour.

>tfw finally got the large gold crown for Paolumu before coral waltz goes away after countless resets

ネコ嬢

>ruins your endgame

Not him but Crit Boost skill starts at 30% from the original 25% critical damage extra without the skill. It is NOT an extra 30%.

Criticals deal 25% increased damage by default. Crit Boost level 1 makes that 30%, up from 25%. The same 5% increase as crit boost 2 is over 1 and 3 over 2. It is still good if you can fit it in without sacrificing other important skills, but crit boost 1 is not as big a jump as you'd think from the way it is written.

Only the CB truly """""""''ruins""""""" the endgame

>tfw Diablos is your favorite monster so you don't give a fuck

Whichever IG user was in the last thread that had their weapon glowing all green n shit.

Stop using bad kinsects.

But DB look like drumsticks.

>be CBrainlet
>been using Nerg the entire time
>notice i have mats to make UNGABlos
>try it against Teo
>less damage than Nerg

Does it need Artillery to shit out damage? All i have is an Artillery II charm and with my current gear i'd need to give up Attack III for that. Farming Teo for a gem now.

4U people, how do I do the Upward swing/Overhead slam combo with GL?
I'm certain I did it a few times, but I can't find a way to reliably do it like it's done in World.
What am I doing wrong?

Just imagine your beating the monster with two giant chicken legs That being said though why they went for clubs is behind me. Diablos Dual Blades should have just been one normal Diablos horn and one Black Diablos horn, the shit writes itself.

>letting yourself play with anime lol so fly so fast hunters
>not expecting brainlets

Should have kicked on sight desu

>Got the Gold Crown Large Kushala on the last try of the last Investigation I had

My 6 hours were not in vain.

I genuinely appreciate you explaining why I was incorrect. Now I know!

>think Diablos hammer looks great
>Diablos tree isn't good for other weapons I like

>What am I doing wrong
Playing 4U

worldbabb here, how do Jho weapons perform? Will it outclass Blos? Or it's not a raw meme

that would require a unique model instead of just reusing the clubs model with blos motifs

To the guy I did the 15 min Legiana quest with and almost timed out I'm soooo sorry. I'm a shitter. You were using a Teostra Horn and I was a shitty SA user.

The armor is what's good about pickle, not the weapons.

I genuinely hope we hunt together some day.

werent his weapons great in 3u?

It's a thing.

I'm going to make a Barroth hammer build with free element 3 + Paralysis attack 3 and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Why is KO shit in World? I rarely use hammer but I excel hammering the horse. I can solo tempered Kirin around 5 minutes with a hammer despite not main. However even at KO level 3 shit doesn't proc once to knockout anything.

What is the point?

CB ruined mainline
>ko's better than hammer
>moves faster than DBs
>stole fadeslashes from LS
>guards better than Lance
>looks stupid and makes no sense as weapon concept in a down to earth game franchise
>is clearly A-team's pet weapon

remove CB

spin 2 win baybee

youtube.com/watch?v=vh5HChHLESo

What are best hammer combos

>down to earth