/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>Lewd Booru
booru.legacywaste.org/
>Booru
vgtes.booru.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQZ67MppAgw&feature=youtu.be
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37096
demwaifus.blogspot.com/2015/10/oblivion-modding-guide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W2musgrIYUg
youtube.com/watch?v=G80XpHACiuw
youtube.com/watch?v=C-t3oGRnlLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Penis

Butts?

Help me decide if I want to use digitigrade feet for khajiit or not. On the one hand, they look neat. On the other, I can't use high heels or stockings with them.

knightfus

The rules say: "Post butt, get banned."

I didn't bother. They're a nice idea, but I've never seen any that actually look good on Khajiit.

because I was late to triss looked weird with her eyes as high as the template so I changed it

I think Bad Dog's look fine. Though I think I will decide against it so I can keep heels and stockings on if I want. Plus I'm running out of plugin slots

so like. i guess dagoth ur's subordinates here are super fucking bored and the only way to pass time is stacking chairs or something?

I made a thing
youtube.com/watch?v=aQZ67MppAgw&feature=youtu.be

Finally got around to replaying the Main Quest and then playing the Dragonborn DLC right after. Hadn't done the DLC after thousands upon thousands of hours and many new characters, and I hadn't bothered with the Main Quest since launch over 6 years ago.

That Dragonborn shit was cash.

Ah, that does look better than I remember.

I think it's been/being worked on. The whole yiffy age of Skyrim scene is surprisingly active.

Vampfus

veronika futa when?

>he doesn't stack chairs

For someone who's never actually played the game itself, how easy is it to pick up the main plot if I pick something other than vanilla start with live another life? Without looking at a guide, of course.

C-cute!!

I really loved everyone's doodles. I think we should do stuff like that more often.

Have two butts! Ya didn't specify the kind of butt so it counts!

Dear brother, I don't stack chairs. I create them.

You can start by being the owner of Breezehome to skip the grind to get the gold needed for your first house.

If by pick up you mean start the quest, it's just read a book in Helgen I think. Or you could just console it.

Get the opening scene mod re-adds the stuff that was removed and use that instead.

Quest markers and quest journal literally holds your hand through the game.
Save for 5% that makes you think.

I want her to lock me in chastity and tease the fuck out of me desu

>5% that makes you think
please point me to this part, haven't experienced it yet

>posts waifu
>never gets any reply
>some old regular posts
>gets replies ASAP

Be patient, shitposters are trying to creep out Veronika now. They'll move on to your waifu once they get bored of her.

>Being this salty

Feels bad man doesn't it? And I am absolutely pouring my fuckin HEART out on these designs and shit

>5% that makes you think

Puzzles like levers and spinning stones that require to be in sequence.

Are you the Sky Pirate guy? Sorry to say but the only way to get noticed is to join the Discord, aka selling your soul to the Devil.

Nah, but that guy is also criminally underrated. I make sure to drop encouragement though. Discord or not, I still think he wouldn't really make the spotlight.

It's fine, though. Just makes you understand why the thread's as dead as it is.

no thats me. i dont care about such things

As a proud shitposter and the owner of this comment I will clarify that I am not in, nor have I ever been in, a /tesg/ discord. I just get half hard and shitpost. If your waifu doesn't get a stupid reply, I'm not around or it doesn't make my weewee hard

Be the change that you want to be and reply to people instead of perpetuating the Discord circlejerk mafia meme.

anyone fuck with tes3mp? It's pretty great to have a synced immersive world and i would have thought there would be a chan server for it like we do for ss13

morrowwind online?

>>I make sure to drop encouragement though
I do? when I see something I like I reply. That's why I also said Discord doesn't matter, because it's not related to the thread much. Post pretty much anything there and people will like it, they're very nice.

Even then the solution is either on the claw or close by the lever.

Are you black?

Hey now, Ive posted my other characters and my actual waifu and they dont get any attention, but it seems like a couple people like this one the most
You just got to hit a sweet spot with these guys
Also Im not even in any Discord

la luz estinguido...

Because your waifu is the only vampfu who hasn't diddled kids.

ahah oh wow
first time in 3k hours playing the companion's quest, skjor dies, everyone just go "welp tough shit"
worst voice actors EVER, also the dreadful writing doesnt help

I meant the small obelisks on the ground that when you spin, the other obelisks spin as well.
So you have to correctly setup the obelisks to spin to the right symbol.
Now that I think about it, stuff around the mage college had interesting puzzles.

Oriental asian.

Stop with this meme.

literal
mongoloid

It's not a meme. Pedophilic women aren't attractive.

So you're a Finn then? That explains a lot.

I vaguely remember Hai making that based off an Oblivion mod but I could be wrong, maybe she just made it being inspired by that French cartoon. I can only recall portable tent mod for Oblivion but I dunno what it was called. Just look up "tent" on the nexus to find them though, should work out.

>1. A good hair mod that is not anime/MMOJPRG/FinalFantasy hair. OCO2 was good, but I prefer OCO1 for the faces so I will need hair replacers.
There are a lot of hairs but they're all going to look anime since basically all of the hair mods were taken from The Sims and have that sheen to them. You'd also have to learn how to use the Construction Kit to get them usable in-game, unless you use this mod:
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37096
There's a dependency to this mod that wasn't uploaded though, something about the latest OBSE conflicts with the existing one iirc.
>2. A good pose/positioner mod for my character to take awesome screenshots. I am, however, not a fan of slooty armor or pics. So I would just prefer badass poses.
There are thousands of poses and a lot of ways to get the animations into the game, this is a pretty advanced subject but for some links you can go to my blog under the animation section:
demwaifus.blogspot.com/2015/10/oblivion-modding-guide.html
You can view idles/animations in nifskope if you open a skeleton(then rig a character model to it) and then load up the .kf animation file.
>3. In general, any improvements upon my current modlist:
I'll go over this in the next post. I hope you read this, cross linking threads might fuck my time investment here.

Oblivion XP is good but it causes stuttering and its outdated, you're better off using the Elz mods for the fun sound effects(this was always the main reason I used OBXP) and just using Realistic Leveling or whatever for stats.

Tell me which vampires diddled a kid?

Why is Nisetanaka obsessed with Moomins? Is he Finnish?

Freir
Natalia
Mistel

>muh forced werewolf garbage
Fuck the Companions.

also there's literally no reason that the fighter's guild wouldn't have a presence in skyrim

Song?

Fucking this, just ways to shoehorn in the utter shitfest that was the Companions and the garbage fire that was the College of Winterhold.

The mages guild actually got dissolved following the oblivion crisis because retards blamed the crisis on mages. But the fighter's guild is completely inexcusable.

For water and lava you should consider using OBGE's Liquid Water. Oblivion Reloaded also includes that mod. It makes these things look much much better than the texture replacers you're using currently.

>JR_GuardHelmetReplacer.esp
>nu_dwarven_f_cuirass.esp
>Vanilla Staff Replacer.esp
Mods like these might conflict with your bashed patch(though I see you're not using one so you will be ok), it's always best to manually replace the .nif for a cleaner replace. They take up a mod slot too which will be annoying if you get closer to the mod limit.

>ChaseCameraMod.esp
The options to tighten the camera and increase the distance you can zoom out are in the bashed patch, but again you're not using it. So.
>kuerteeCrimeHasWitnesses.esp
Crime distance options are also in the bashed patch.

>EnhancedMountedCombat.esp
This sounds horrifyingly buggy, does it work?

>[GFX]_Initial_Glow-all.esp
This removes enchantment glow right? Instead of things maybe get the Get Wet mod or A Bloody Mess, which use the same enchant glow mechanic for much cooler character effects. Get Wet adds droplets to your character when you get wet, and A Bloody Mess makes your character become covered in blood which looks cool.

Ada is a trap and not kid you moron.
And mistel ever lewded someone?

>go to the companions
>dude just sell your soul to hircine lmao
>go to thieves guild
>dude just sell your soul to nocturnal lmao

yeah morrowing multiplayer. Tes3mp is an add-on to make OpenMW have a server browser, but the install comes with OpenMW so it's one cohesive package

At least you had the illusion of brotherhood with the companions. The thieves guild is just a bunch of idiots with decent voice actors.

dude just sell your soul lmao

>Intricate heists? Interesting theft methods? Nah, just go burn a beehive, poison some mead, "shadow" some dude while you can kill everyone else inside, go beat down some draugr, go to Mercer's house and kill some mercenaries then get a clue, sell your soul lmao, then go to a Falmer ruin and kill Mercer!
>Camaraderie among your fellow guild members? What the hell are you talking about?
Good god, the guild quests in Skyrim were atrocious.

I wish that people would fanboy over my waifu like what they did to Veronika, SE Waifu, and Eiries.

Skyrim is just a poop vanilla game

>camaraderie meme
In Oblivion, there was no other notable Thieves' Guild member other than the Gray Fox.

clones...

yeah but the thieves guild in oblivion was also more heisting and thief shit and you only should talk to the mission giver and maybe a fence. It made it seem more like a true hidden underground with agents all around doing shit out of sight while Fox took all the heat

It's all just memes to annoy them. Nobody actually likes them.

I'm trying to make orc for the first time but when I play too much with mouth/lips etc to be more human, teeth are escaping face making it look like Hannibal Lecter. On the internet, I saw characters with smaller ones but I can't really figure out how. In sculpting, I can't modify those too.

The dude who first gets you in was pretty legit
Also as some other user mentioned the quests themselves were much better. Even the first quest was super interesting, with the whole race thing.

So stop trying to make her more human, you racist fuckface.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2musgrIYUg

>want to play an orc
>dont want it to look like an orc
what is the point then unless you are trying to metagame the base skill values from a race stat mod

I just don't want to have a character with a broken jaw.

Drakengard: sad incest story with cthulhu. then this happens causing nier and nier automata.

youtube.com/watch?v=G80XpHACiuw

>broken jaw
>not understanding orc physiology
fucking racist pig

Oh man I wish Taro wrote some elder scroll shit.

I ran out of creativity and left it on a happy cop out ending for route a (the only route sadly unless I can come up with something but im a little tapped out) just like taro!

How to doom 3-4 if not more universes at once.
Not return your sisters affections and doom the multi-verse

youtube.com/watch?v=C-t3oGRnlLg

I really appreciate how the ending of N:AU boiled down to "haha just kidding it's ok"

You could just say you don't know how to fix jaw or tooth.

I like his themes. How he hides stuff or waits to throw a curveball at the player.

Whats the best effect to give the white phial?

+10hp with the descriptions that you just drank jizz from a phial

Fill it with diarrhea and hold it upside down 50 feet above the throat of the world to completely coat Skyrim in shit.

Fill it with a bosmer's breast milk.

I need a hot tan bosmer to be my mommy now

>companions forces you to be a werewolf almost right off the bat
>thieves' guild forces you to become a fluffy songbird as it's supposedly the only way to beat Mercer, then gives you no tools in that quest
>the college does not require you to be a mage (in fact, being a mage is often a detriment)

do you have to cast even a single spell to become archmage?

3. 2 if you're lucky and faralda asks for firebolt

When? I thought you could meme your way through everything with shouts. Also Faralda can be passed with speech or enough completion with the main quest iirc

what do yall think about the fnis incident