youtu.be/rE46BWFTBLE
totalwar.com/blog/britannia-welsh-kingdoms

>Warhammer 2 Info
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes

>Total War Three Kingdoms Info
Announcement Trailer - youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

>Rome 2 info
kangz out today, kys

old breado Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

totalwar.com/blog/desert-kingdoms-patch-notes
strawpoll.me/15208422
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1323483556
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this historically accurate?

threadly reminder all the fantasy shitposter now are contained inside vermintide general

threadly reminder fantasy poster killed this general

threadly reminder we lost a lot of his poster

threadly reminder with Britannia and Three Kingdoms this general will be back at its peak

>Fixed issues on club and axe-wielding units sometimes using animations that are meant to be used only with swords (beheadings, stabs, etc).

goodnight sweet prince

HA HA TIME FOR DANK KUSH

it's time to back boys

totalwar.com/blog/desert-kingdoms-patch-notes

Playing as the dwarfs, I just took money from the Vampireshits to get a peace treaty, then accepted money from other dwarf allies to declare war on then again. Technically, I'm not violating any agreements, does this make me untrustworthy?

Nothing on TW Arena?

I like it, fast paced, cool multiplayer mode, its just annoying that you cant edit troop positions(rank depth, width etc) like in the actual TW games

>guard mode
>not for attila

>he fell for the throat singing meme

I do not know yet if i should buy Thrones of Britannia, it looks cool but i have heard from several people that it'll just be Atilla II but focused on Britain with a larger map

That's it user. The core gameplay is Attila. They changed the campaign management

How Gay is /twg/?

strawpoll.me/15208422
strawpoll.me/15208422
strawpoll.me/15208422

Cannot be a coincidence

Threadly reminder historicals are shit and warhammer is the most complex total war game ever made mechanically ;)

histcucks getting blow the fuck out *teary eyed smiley face

G O B L I N S

> Breaking agreements as the dwarves
Thats a grudgin'

>Technically, I'm not violating any agreements
except for the fucking truce you just signed
>does this make me untrustworthy?
yes

Age of Charlemagne is still a better period, war weariness is a better mechanic and the map is bigger.

big birb has diplomacy lines
wonder what their original plan with him was

probably game 3

If you're not sure, don't buy. We'll get proper gameplay impressions after release and can then decide whether it's any good.

it will actually be even worse, due to the lack of diversity. Like AoC the combat will probably be "whoever is in shield wall wins", but unlike AoC which had factions like the franks and avars, as well as proto-knights for some factions, there won't be any good cavalry in ToB, meaning battles will just be big shieldwallfests, and unless they changed the ai, it will be incredibly fucking easy to win battles since the ai can't into shieldwalls

that can't be real right? no way there are 75 people browsing /twg/

It's probably being posted in every general.

I own the first Warhammer and all dlc but never played it, I was busy playing other shit. Now I want to finally play. But another one is out. I heard something like if you own the first you get the all the factions in II. So is it obsolete now? Should I buy II?

1 and 2 has separate campaigns, if you own both you get the Mortal Empires DLC for free which combines the maps into a megacampaign. If you only own one game you can only play that games content, i.e Vortex campaign for 2 and the regular old world campaign for 1.

Norsca, shorter turn times and better performance in WH1.

Norsca will eventually come out for WH2 in May.

meant to reply to

Kinguin safe to use? Warhammer 2 is on sale on steam and it's still almost 2x the price of on Kinguin. I need to gas lizards as my ratmen.

>new R2 dlc releases in acouple of hours
>zero discussions
What's the matter histcucks? I thought you were about to make a comeback here? lmao

>implying there's anything historical about that DLC

Shall we find out together? Because I ain't paying 54 euroshekels when I'm going to buy their jewdlc as well.

what the fuck did you say to me ? You fucking CIS male

Reminder to enjoy your favorite Total War setting and let others enjoy theirs as well!

>3 slots for warhammer

Give me moar of this
Represent Napoopoo, the barbars, attila, etc

I duno man, I'm pretty busy procrastinating while idly trying to find out if I'm going to get jewed out of the code by finding out it's from a stolen credit card.
There's a seller with 350,000 sales and 99% positive feedback though, which you'd hope would mean it was safe.

>5 slots for history

Why so little love for Fantasy?

>didn't represent the other total war games

Come on dude

Man, I want my Dawi-Zharr.

I don't want to have to wait 2+ Years.

>Med, Shogun, Empire, Rome, China

They represented every single history total war.

He left out Napoleon, Attila, FoTS

been using g2play which is part of kinguin as my go to keyseller since 2012ish and never had a problem with my keys

No he didn't, Empire, Rome and Shogun are all very much in the fucking picture.

That's not Napoleon, Attila, and FoTS

>AMAGAWD 2 HOURS LEFT

1% to get fugged. :DD Pretty much.
99% of the time nothing happens.

Or pay the 3 extra shekels for protection.

i'm so ready, u fucking soy faggot

nobody gives a fuck about it, its a bunch of literal whos that have already been done much better in attila, which is also the better game

If I'm going to waste money on something today its going to be wanking the tiger

Aight, probably pick it up later today. Used to play skaven in the tabletop from the early 90s until GW took fantasy out back with a baseball bat. Be fun to play as rattos again.

I could pay 10 shekels and it'd still be cheaper than the price steam wants.

This except unironically.

Damn, Zenobia looks like that!?

>these screenshots are almost 5 years old

What the fuck where did the time go

clearly it went in to playing games u fcuking loser

harsh but fair

So that's why they brought pikes to helm's deep

based

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1323483556

I don't get it

end of times meme, the bad guys vs the good guys

what went wrong ?

>complaining about ca not shitting out garbage tier dlcs
they are fixing the fucking game first

>t.reddit

Is ED worth it lads? I didn't buy it at first and scoffed at Desert Kingdoms initially but I'm kind of tempted to jump back in to R2. I'm thinking I'll just hope it will pass since I am waiting for Thrones of Britannia but I don't know, it's getting harder to resist. Is it fun ?

Giving us Tretch instead of a real lord for a start.

What do her pits taste like, lads?

Since when has Devilman been used as a template for this stuff? Not that I mind.

curry

I haven't seen anyone playing it outside the usual CA shills when early access dropped, the new features are basically a shittier version of things from attila

>Used to play undead way back when they were one faction on the tabletop
>Love Arkhan
>Hate Tomb Kings
DESPAIR

She's Black, though.
As an aside, got any tips for Season of Revelation?

They prefer to be called "African-Americans" you idiot.

Is there a mod to make it more obvious when units are just standing around doing fuck all? I suck dick at the combat and it feels like all my efforts are spent figuring out which units are too retarded to move/attack against archers or ones just standing around in the blob doing nothing

Dark roast Aethiopian coffee

wow racist much ? I'll report this to Grace

umm SWEETIE ? They prefer "chocolate wifeys"

>they are fixing the fucking game first
No they aren't

""""""fixing"""""" the game first then

I wish. When you get gud you learn to constantly switch to units not unlike Starcraft.

So you're saying the best part of waking up is huffing your Black wife's pits?

I don't think there's a mod but you'll get little crossed swords on the unit card if a unit is engaged, though I'm guessing you already know that and they're just not noticeable enough.

It's not the end of the world if a units stood around though, regenning stamina isn't dreadful, though it's obviously a question of if they're required elsewhere immediately.

Black girls pits taste like salt because that is where they sweat from.

I know this from experience.

Buy Desert Kingdoms NOW, you crackers!

So, any news on TWW2 DLCS?