/assg/ General

Freddy's nightmare edition.

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com
fridaythe13th.gamepedia.com/Friday_the_13th:_The_Game_Wiki

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Probably not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Forgot to equip Urban Evasion:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/82pi2o/bhvr_missed_the_entire_point_of_marth88s_no_perk/
steamcommunity.com/games/381210/announcements/detail/1664516071245081366
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to take good care of your pet survivors!

survivors gay lol

f13 is bad
only talk about dead by daylight here

>pop the 5th gen
>totem next to the gen lights up
>break it with no trouble

Where did "Bloodlust gamer" come from

Does anyone know or have access to the hook symbol on a transparent layer?

I'd really appreciate it.

>Playing Huntress
>Spawn in an Autohaven map of any kind

>teabagging SWF gets mad that i didn't fall for their obvious bait to get me away from the hook and instead pulled the 'ol switcharoo and downed them when they where attempting the save, and DC's when i down them all

You mean this?

>BBQ&Cancer Billy
I would of left too, only much sooner.

>killer pops lery offering
>lube up for meme myers
>but it's a meme doc
>m&a + 2 Calm addons
>just runs around in punishment and sneaks up on people with what seemed like a 4m TR outside of chases
well that's creative. had no clue the terror radius modifiers stacked, it sure seemed like they did at least

oh yes yes yes!

thank you very much user!

If you need any more you can usually find those on the DBD wiki:

Shirtless david king, when?!

Explain the counterplay to someone Borrowed Timing to an exit gate

oh wait there is none

>he cant deal with bbq
>he cant deal with billy
Sad

All I want....all I fucking want is for survivors to not be able to perform actions while falling asleep. I'm so sick of totems being broken and generators being finished in front of my fucking face.

camp so they can't pull them off the hook in the first place.

hookgrabs and injuring the unhooker before they reach the hook then focusing on them instead, Agi/IG to a further hook to buy more time helps too. BT only affects the one who was on the hook now, so yes, there is actual counterplay.

How do I make them die to my traps? They find the key pretty much every time before their head explodes.

I think the worst part about looping is that there is literally no penalty

You can safety pip from boldness alone since you'll constantly be chased, escaping chases and stunning the killer.

Because you WILL be stunning the killer, since the only way they can possibly even try to hit you is by taking the massive risk and trying to go for a swing. Not to mention just catching them on corners or hitting them even as they hold the backward key because the pallet hitbox is so fucking massive. That's why you get 1000 bp for a killer stun, right? Because it's really really hard to do?

A killer who gets looped by a survivor for most of the game AND SACRIFICES THEM will pretty much always walk out with less bp than the survivor who looped them, along with losing a rank.

And that's just great game design.

Just left with a purple toolbox, but I noticed my survivor wasn't holding it in the idle screen afterwards. I checked my inventory and it still wasn't there.
Are item losses frequent for survivors? I'm kinda worried I'm going to start losing my stuff.

>1 gen left to go
>all other gens on the other side of the map
>killer currently in a chase
>other survivors probably working on the last gen
>killer was a wraith or something so probably using NOED
>start working on dull totem nearest to me
>2 seconds left on totem
>last gen goes off
>catch a glimpse of totem lightning up on the last second
>boom
>ez
>drop pallet and vault it repeatedly
>run circles around the exit gate when killer comes
>teabag and let killer hit me
>use insta medkit and teabag again
>get hit again and continue to teabag
>dead hard right as he tries to hit me again
>pick up flashlight and blind killer
>let him hit me on the safe zone
>gg ez
>baby killer
>deranked to rank 20 just to be able to juke new killer players for ebin 600k video views
>ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS
Totems were a mistake.

what determines how many iridescent shards you get per game?

1 shard per minute

is there a cap?

Shut up with your outdated memes you faggot.

>implying anyone wants to deal with Nurse for retards
I like how the game makes morons feel good about themselves by giving them shit like Billy and DS.

>nurse for retards
Billy & Nurse are two different purposes, idiot. Billy doesn’t counter looping.

Use Tampered Timer and Jigsaw's Sketch. Use Swamp Offering so the boxes are way too apart.

>Quentinfag always says "H-HE LOOKS CUTE IN THE MOVIE"
>he's a greasy-haired dope instead of the lusciously poofy cuteboi all the anime art makes him

This.

Killer should get more for hits and pallet breaks imo, it's like the game wants to punish me for chasing people off gens and not tunneling a singular person.

And yeah survivors get way more points in chases, I try my best to not give them any killer stuns but they pip anyway because altruism.

There are people in this place that I want to punch.
reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/82pi2o/bhvr_missed_the_entire_point_of_marth88s_no_perk/

It's not hard to make a sharp turn when Billy revs.

>Huntress
>Autoheaven wreckers
I leave every time. Fuck those trucks

Who did you want to punch? The OP?

Mainly the people that argue the experiment is worthless because they're "not playing normally". Which is stupid because balancing shouldn't take into account people playing stupidly (which seems to be the "normal" gameplay according to these arguments), it should be balanced around the best play possible.

K so I'm watching the remake and I'm not really understanding why people say Freddy is an uberboring goon because remake Freddy was one.
Dude tries to be funnier than the original. Original Freddy was just a dirty creep with magic powers. Which is cool, it makes you like to hate him. His single good line was "THIS, is god" and the rest of it is just giggling and talking about how he's "gonna getcha" and playing with his claws and that. And it works for him. Aside from "I'm your boyfriend now" and maybe one or two others.

Remake Freddy goes for one liners the whole time, and maybe actually talks too much. Hell "I was just petting him" actually made me laugh out loud. Tonally abysmal, but still funny.

The remake is boring as hell, badly done with horrible victim characters and completely recycles just about every scene from the original (just because it's a remake doesn't mean that doesn't make it boring), and an over reliance on loud noises and attempts at jumpscares but none of that is really remake Freddy's fault. He's not snickering all the time but he's still sadistic and plays with his victims. He's no Englund because duh of course he isn't, but he's still entertaining. He's not giggling the whole time but he's still a creep, they actually managed to get some of the milder pedo shit into the final cut too.

Sure he goes full boring ape at the very end "Why don't you just fucking die" but original Freddy did the exact same thing once he got brought into the real world "Gonna kill you slow..."

Also Mr Krabbs hunting down Freddy was fucking hilarious that scene was amazing I don't care what anyone says

It’s not hard to not finish your rev unless you have them directly in front of you. When it comes to beig out in the open and a billy is on your ass, any miss is a mostake on his part.

>Look it up
>It is actually Mr. Krabs

What the fuck.

Holy shit yes so frustrating to read.

Hey, /assg/

Wake up, why so dad

Post a build, first post to get 8, 9 or 0 is the build I'll use and try to survive once in at least 3 games.

Because this game is dying a slow death.

No Mither

No mither, unbreakable, tenacity,dead hard

Maybe if this general had fewer buttblasted killers constantly crying in it then we'd have Reddit numbers.

That's fine, I can pretend he's a cuteboi when he's making all those delicious noises at me

>Sloppy Joe
you fag I play with you all the time lmao

I think we’re just running out of things to talk about.

We have a winner.
I'll try this out in a second.
Wish me luck!

Not really, if you look at plebbit there's actually a lot of great discussion on the problems within the game and ideas to fix them, as well as constant entertaining video clips. They sure aren't out of things to talk about.

Reddit is starting to make generals obsolete with a better sense of community, soyboys or not, tbqh.

Then leave.

Nah I still like this general. Just stating, the times are inevitably changing. Its not just an /assg/ thing.

I fucked up massively and died very soon.
Onto the next game.

Because no one is “allowed” to bitch, per say. People don’t like clips here, they don’t like “meme” art, they don’t like talking about anything but very bare basic stuff that’s been exhausted. It’s why this place is getting dusty.

What's your name?

:(

i don't feel like logging in to cap but can you do an OoO/sole survivor/left behind/sprint burst (or dead hard) build next?

*unbreakable not left behind oops

yeah i miss old /assg/. we had some good times. i don't see a lot of the regular anons (not discordfags but people who we know that used to post a lot). i think most of the oldbies got tired of all the constant negativity even if this is Veeky Forums and lol fuck community!! a lot of people are getting older and just want a chill place to discuss shit they like. reddit is great for that unfortunately.

Pharadox and korbin are the only notable oldfags that I don’t see post here. I would’ve said sloppy but he’s just shown up again.

It's also pretty stale because people dislike others discussing anything other than Dead By Daylight

i didn't necessarily mean named anons. there's people like the aceposter for example

never understood the f13 hate, i dont care about that game and will never buy it but i never cared if people discussed it here

It's just shitflinging to shitfling. Dude yesterday posted a picture of Jason dragging a dead Tiffany with no context and a whole argument spiraled because some guy starting saying "ded gaym" again.

I'm fucking AMAZED I managed to black pip in this game. 3v1 against almost-instarev Billy.
Funnily enough the one who farted in loadscreen had a BNP. That would have made this game a lot easier.
One more try, lets see if it works this time.

I'll give it a shot after I try this one last time.

just arguing for the sake of arguing is helping kill this general off.

Well, since we're short on discussion, let's discuss:

We know most killers need buffs. How would you go to buff every killer that needs it?

>Hook one
>Slug the other
>bodyblock the last one in the corner so he can't help his friends while they both die

Most fun i've had today.

Of course the BNP-bringing, New moon-offering Dwight get's mad about it as well.

Doc gave me the hatch. I TECHNICALLY won my challenge.
Technically.

I'll try this one out now.

>sloppy Joe

I've violated your asshole before.

Many have

Couldn't she have healed the one she is standing on?

~30mins until Cote and the crew pretend Marth's experiment never happened

Nah you need some space to do the healing animation. Nothing she could do

You reminded me of the Jason Voorhees poster, I miss him. Ace is a hollow substitute.

Remember to tell the devs what you thought of the last event:

steamcommunity.com/games/381210/announcements/detail/1664516071245081366

Huntress - Normal movement speed outside of chases and get rid of the directional audio humming

Trapper - Starts will three bear traps by default and carry as many as he wants. Maybe have the color of the traps change based on the map.

Pig - No aura for Jigsaw boxes and the timer starts right away. Normal movement speed while in stealth mode and switches to 3rd person.

Hag - Normal movement speed and make Mint Rag part of her base kit.

Hillbilly - Bring back flick

Leatherface - Remove from the roster and just make him a skin for Hillbilly

Philip - Same movement speed as a chainsaw sprint while cloaked

I could start another group project like this again, but I doubt it’d flourish like this one did

Two games, first a Doc where I died first so Sole Survivor didn't work at all. Second game against a Nurse but she fucked up and managed to hook me once because lol OoO.

>Directional audio humming
Could you explain to me how this works?
I heard people say you can know the direction Huntress is coming from based off the hum, but i never played enough against her to understand how it works, and i do play her a lot so this is very useful to know.

Fat_Nea has acknowledged it. She said “The emblem system will prevent this” it something and omitted anything about SWF.
>There is no war in Ba Sing Se

Basically the sound will come from the front, side or back depending of the position of Huntress in a 40m radius. It's easier to detect with headphones but a good pair of speakers can also do the job. Basically, if you hear the lullaby on your left ear, it means she's to your left.

>killers party with each other once every 23 years

>Leatherface - Remove from the roster and just make him a skin for Hillbilly

Fuck you.

Holy shit that's crazy. I'll never unequip whispers again.

Look at all that blending in that bloody camo gives. My god

I bet they have lots of sex during that day.

>all survivors are over 21 years old
>killers hinted at being able to close the hatch

I just take breaks from the game because it can be such a chore to play for extended periods of time. People like dailiesbro stopped posting for personal reasons iirc.

Remember to spam ask them about Marth88's experiment so they can't ignore it.

They both just did
>cote: De-pip squabab?
>dave: chat is too fast

They've hinted that for a while now. It'll happen never.

THERE IS NO WAR IN BA SING SE

Cote read one of the many questions, he said he doesn't know about it.

>McCote's BIG GAY Art segment.

What other movie slashers could be viably added to DbD?

I'll never stop asking for them.