pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Previous: Filter and ignore !RHAJATxdtU posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/e/ec/Barst_Special_Skill2_(EN).mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=NYtQXtUMWvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good lord Morgan is perfect

Morgan is literal breeding material.

3rd for Soren's new refine.

I'M GOING TO GRAB MORGAN'S HIPS AND PLUNGE MY COCK DEEP INTO HER ASS!

Weirdos.

Abel, Catria, or Camus for the final spot?
Also, Minerva banner for merges W H E N?????

Post and rate /blessed/ crews

Greetings /feg/, my uncle works for IS and left a file detailing upcoming legendary heroes open on his laptop when I last visited. Without further ado, here they are (disclaimer: these might change until release):

Batta: The Beast
Infantry Green Axe
Legendary boost: Earth - HP+3, Def+4
50/38/33/27/11 (Spd super boon)
Devil Axe (prf) Mt 16
Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4. Unit takes 10 damage after combat. Unit gains double SP from combat.
Refined special effect: If unit's special triggers based on unit's own attack, accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -1), and Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn 1. If special triggers, unit's HP is reduced to 1 after combat.
Special: Reprisal
A passive: Volcano Boost - If unit has at least 3 more HP than enemy at the start of combat, unit recieves Atk/Def+4 during combat.
B passive: Wrath
C passive: Threaten Spd/Def - Inflicts Spd/Def-3 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions at the start of each turn.

Glass: Peerless Swordsman
Infantry Red Sword
Legendary boost: Wind - HP+3, Spd+3
41/34/34/28/22
Peerless Sword (prf) Mt 16
Grants Atk/Spd+2. If unit's HP = 100% at the start of combat, gain Special cooldown charge +1 per attack (does not stack). Refined special effect: If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a sword user, unit makes a follow-up attack and foe cannot.
Special: Luna
A passive: Nimble Stance - Grants Spd+6 during combat if unit is attacked.
B passive: Axebreaker
C passive: Infantry Pulse

Kempf GHB next month!

I want to keep my blessings as close to canon affinities as possible. What's the closest blessing to Heaven?

I'm so glad ISIS brought larger maps and more playable heroes, change the game needs

>they gave my daughter slutty thigh-highs instead of her cute pants.

Good night /feg/

Catriass

(cont.)

Gheb: Genius Tactician
Infantry Green Axe
Legendary boost: Fire - HP+3, Atk+2
45/37/23/31/23 (Atk super boon)
Raep Her (prf) Mt 16
Effective against female units. Refined effect: Inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on female foes within 2 spaces at the start of each turn.
Special: Pwn - cooldown 3 - Before combat this unit initiates foes in an area near target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res), and resolve combat as if foe suffered Def/Res -50%. (Skill cannot be inherited).
A passive: Distant Counter
B passive: Cupid Wings - Enables unit whose own HP ≤ 50% to warp adjacent to any female ally. Enables unit to warp adjacent to any female ally with HP ≤ 50%. (Skill cannot be inherited).
C passive: Charming Tactic - At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to female allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of male allies on current team ≤ 1. (Skill cannot be inherited).

I’m doing this correctly right?

Your daughter loves taking dick from strangers

"A-user what are you doing?!?!?"
"Please no! I can still be relevant! I know there's a new gamw tonight but I can still be your titty chan! Please don't throw me out!!!!"
"I'm begging you!!! user PLEASE!!!!'
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo"
"ᴰᵒn'ᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ!"

Piggy-backing off this, would Fire be a suitable blessing for a Light Affinity character?

>"ᴰᵒn'ᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ!"
THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME?!

huh? thought I heard something, just the wind

Sum up /feg/ since the trailer for the new banner

Redeemed only for oldfag

Marrying off your favorite non-canon pairings is one of my favorite things about Heroes desu

YER DUNN

0ppai~~

so why gerome

and when's my other daughter, cynthia going to be in?

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/e/ec/Barst_Special_Skill2_(EN).mp3

Just one more merge to go
Add me if you want 0661625703

May I imagine now?

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

So why is Morgan a pegasus? Because everyone gives her galeforce or some shit like that? What does it imply for who her mother is?

He’s Maskcina’s mask maker who’s one note personality trait is masks
I’m sure he’s got a lot to say to her now that she’s become the defender of the multiverse

Savage Blow 3 or Panic Ploy 3?

I wanted Alm, but two Marths in 30 Orbs ain't bad.

King chrom... epik
Mmm Morgan cummies
Who the fuck is tharja

I'm kind of amused she's a dark flier, that's what my Morgan is, unless I make her a grandmaster

Unfortunately not. Morgan can naturally class change into any non-gender locked class, so being a Dark Flier doesn't narrow anything down, as funny as Aversa being canon would be.

It doesn't imply anything for her mother, Morgan inherits Robin's class options that is to say all of them.
Black hair is an indication of her mother though.

>10 minutes until 4 hours

i barely ever used male morgan back in awakening, and man, his voice is weird.

Aversa proven canon once again

Same here, I went for a Swordmaster MU just for memes, Cynthia is one too. Sumia and Morgan are Dark fliers.

What do you expect when the vast majority of FeMorgan fans are lusting after her? Don't you remember how they were dissaponted with female Kana because she wasn't THAT kind of cute?

>So why is Morgan a pegasus
To make her different from her other self.
>Because everyone gives her galeforce or some shit like that
Maybe. No doubt they're aware of how busted that skill is by now and know dark flier will likely be her first destination.
>What does it imply for who her mother is
Nothing, because dark flier isn't a base class, so she has to reclass at least once to become it.

This Awakening banner has made me want to replay it. Is playing on Lunatic without Pair Up a fun experience, or does the map design/fact that every chapter is Rout still hurt it too much to be enjoyable?

black hair comes from gramps, as did morgan's tome.

what's this imagine meme

>...Rrrghg rawrgghh rrrh!
That's dragon for "I love you!"

It's the same voice as male Robin.

technically, if her mother is sumia, cordelia, or aversa, she starts out as a peg

She's more popular of Morgans and that's why she gets more special treatment. I actually expect powercrept Grandmaster FRobin to be a boring infantry tome.

>6 people so far removed me
I'm sorry I don't have any infantry all my merges and SI went into armors

git rekt

Holy fuck, I never realized this. It makes sense too, with how Soleil's canon pink hair is derived from her grandmother. Guess my wife Say'ri isn't actually canon

Do you people count your friend list everytime you log on or something? Why/how do you bother keeping track?

>POST YFW THE "DELET" MEME IS REAL

But not a dark flier, so they're clearly not going for any kind of default class.

so why is falchion sealed

does this make it better for some reason

I was a 50 for a while now I have 44

>tfw don't even use any of my friends because I have so many of my own heroes I would rather unbench

>i'm being helpful!
what is this a reference to

What kind of leader would you fags want for this new mode?

Still hate me,bitchboy?

They needed an adjective to put in front of it to make it magically better.

I'm never forgetting Mommy!

>wondered about how I'd be able to make my family a synergistic team if only sumia and cynthia are pegs
>dark flier morgan gets in
if only grima had been flying

You set a real shitty precedent you potato piece of shit

And they didn't pick Exalted because...?

yes
the alt on permanent new heroes banners meme was a fucking mistake

Nice Oboro
Sent you a request, Eirika lead atm

I deleted a pair of Kiran, one of them with an Anna

so who will be a colorless dragon

Having a prefix before it's name means it's better, silly lorefag.

lol womanlet

4 HOURS

What are Gerome's fucking skills????

4 HOURS

Funny that they added this in the patch note

That's for lucina, Morgans future alt will get parallel falchion

Sealed Falchion is what Chrom’s Falchion is called in japanese before the Fire Emblem Awakening turns it into the Exalted Falchion.
That’s why it doesn’t have renewal.

I find infernal RD more frustrating than fun
guess that's what I get for not having whale friends

gross what the fuck is this

Saving for Lucina.

They haven’t announced a GHB yet

what the fuck is in 4 hours

athena, ikimasu

someone in terrible need of an art upgrade

This guy

Imagine sex with Nanna...

An above average sword user, or moonbow fodder.

I hate your smugface

youtube.com/watch?v=NYtQXtUMWvQ
Morgan

>Boris didnt draw Lilina getting HORSED
He better draw FRobin or FMorgan getting fucked hard or I will never forgive him

>boris

miyuu is a fucking disgrace

What happens in 4 hours?

I'm confused by Sieglinde refine text.
Is it regular hone atk 3 or a shitty 1 turn effect?

>FRobin teaching FMorgan how to please men

ITS TOO LATE JACK, YOU WON'T MAKE IT EVEN AT MAC 4