pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Previous:

Lucina is

People claim Chrom has 3 alts, but I can't think of a 3rd. Help me out here
>Regular
>Winter
>Exalted
Which is the 3rd alt? So far it's 1 regular and 2 alts

I love Severa very much! And I’m going to make her the happiest girl ever!

Spring

Gay version

Bunny slut.

>Awakening banner
>followed by Thracia banner soon later
I'm glad IS is making saving orbs for LEphraim so easy

Big sisters get it done!

Colorless Mages

What if the colorless dragon is Legendary Nagi?

Pretty much Felicia

Brothers, it is time to prove that dragons are indeed the superior species once and for all.

38 orbs and counting, bros. Give me strength for Thracia.

>wanting a shittier healer
(lol

So Im not rolling on the new banner. Is it worth it to roll for grima again? My only grima is -atk +res. Not sure how much regular grima is better

It's 3 damage on a character that fucking nukes everything with ignis anyways. There might be one or two opportunities where you miss a one hit but that's only on super fragile greens and a few blues. It's fairly negligible.

I really want him for my Gunnthra + Lute + New Years Takumi Meme debuff crew honestly

Do it.

>Previous: →
You literally have one fucking job.

I think Soren's upgrade is seriously underrated. A 14 mt owl tome off of a fairly balanced stat spread like his can turn him into a monster if used correctly

Look at the time that this was made, you moron. This thread and the real previous thread were made at the same time. This is an early thread that didn't get deleted.

>not checking the thread creation time
one job

Problem is Bond-type skills suck on ranged units, and Soren's bulk isn't really mixed well enough.

Damn, Tobi did it again.
>want to save for Finn but don't want to miss out on MMorgan
>probably will just be CHROM'd anyway

anyone else not getting the update?

>branded filth
>not already a monster

BROS

iosfags

I'm at 0, but now that Finn has been given a set date I can finally save, we should get like at minimum 100 orbs for Thracia. Who you aiming for?

are you angry yet?

Why do people dislike hinoka's character? She does not have a revolutionnary personallity but she is a caring ,likeable individual

Love it!

user, Camilla has a balanced spread. Soren has a spread that dumps defense.

His bulk can be very easily fixed though. A spur defense with his supported unit can give him an additional 8 defense alone, not to mention any potential spur seal they might have.

iOS got cucked, we're most likely getting apology orbs soon

Post Rival Domains squads

>those fingers

Chroms son sure is cute

I find those skills better on ranged than melee actually. It means you can use it offensively without forcing your entire team's dick down a single enemy and ruining positioning.

Also built-in chill atk for tanking himself or other units in the team.
Dude's great now,

>character
She has none outside of wanting to suck Corrin's dick, like a lot of characters in Fates.

>IOS get Apology Orbs for not being able to play
>Android get Apology Orbs for having to listen to Starbucks drinking faggots complain about not being able to play

I think IS is fixing their 'mistake' of not making all the lords 5* exclusive.

>Eirika 4-5*, gets 5* exclusive version
>Chrom 4-5*, gets 5* exclusive version
>FCorrin, 3-5 or MCorrin, 4-5* gets

I wouldn't be surprised to see Roy, Eliwood, Seliph, or Marth too. Corn's sword is also glowing in the Rival Domains help image so I imagine hes up next for refinement while FCorrin will be the next legendary hero. Hopefully F!Celica will be the reverse of this, giving us access to a 5* lord at 4-5* if she gets demoted.

tfw only 3* furries left

All that fury fodder.

have you read her supports?

Android should get more

I would if I could play the fucking gamemode.

Cute!

You wish

....so with all the announcements when is the new shit actually coming out cause I don't see anything

p.s. get fucked celicacucks fell dragon forever

Got the Yaoi Dragon +res -def, do I give him warding breath to make the most of those IVs?

>I'm an intellectual because I'm loyal to a different brand of normie phones

Trash

Someone explain upgraded Sieglinde to me, I'm too much of a brainlet.

>+1 Bonus for defeating foe with infantry.
So like, +1 for each defeated foe? Meaning that optimally non-infantry shouldn't defeat a single foe?

Also. What gives you the most score? Rushing the enemy fortress or wait until the tenth turn before taking the fortress, slaying enemies until then?

>Projecting

Best part is that he's an InfantryCHAD unlike his shitty sister who fell for the flier memes.

IM BEING HELPFUL!

You already got a free Corrin, don't go thinking you're getting orbs, too.

>tempted to spend orbs on edge for epik once again
>tempted to spend orbs tomorrow on daddy's little slut
>wanted to save for Mila/Naga/Colorless dragon (if it's not corrin)
>don't really care about thracia, although Leif's armor design is pretty nice
what do i do

Christ, why are androidfags such elitist dipshits?

The future of Heroes is being determined in 8 hours

And he can't put that Def to good use because as a ranged unit it's not easy to initiate attacks with allies next to you. Bond skills suit DC units much better because they're melee and EP-oriented. We don't have any units with built-in CC yet and there are very few ranged units who can even use Bond-type skills well. Namely, +Def VLyn/HHenry, XTharja, Sophia, and HJakob.

I want to pat his head

>M.Morgan Looks sick af
>Want him so bad since all my red tomes are trash
>Chrom
FFS IS

>Friends 47/50
Finally! A friend counter!
Now I know how far from the limit I am without having to actually count them all manually.

Who here is hyped for Yato upgrade? Got +spd Corring ready just in case

inb4 "SEETHING"

Imgaine being an apple cuck.

BROS???

@207748229
>meme.jpg
*upvotes*

>Corn's sword is also glowing in the Rival Domains help image
Where?

Buff reflect.
If she's within a 6/6/6/6 buffed cavalry for example she gets 6/6/6/6 herself.

His prf on its own is excellent.
Chill skills are simply way too fucking good and shouldn't exist. There's no counterplay beyond killing the chill-user, which means as long as Soren is alive, the strongest offense on the enemy team is crippled. For heroes that depend on Heavy Blade for their build, they might as well not exist on the map until Soren dies.

His refinement is appallingly mediocre, though. An owl tome user needs high defense and high resistance, because the positioning limitations to actually benefit from the tome mean you can't afford to be as selective with which targets you bait. Soren dumps defense, which means he can't run CC to owltank melee, and that he buckles to archers. Even the full +6 bonus won't salvage that, so instead of being a respectable owltome magewall, he's just a middling offensive mage with solid res and attack and decent speed. It's just plain shitty as an upgrade option for him because it's a bulk-oriented tome effect on a mage with bad bulk.

Seething apple fag.

Imagine being a redditor

God I love my Genny.

Where is this

I wish you could see in combat bonuses
Imagine how satisfying it would be to see a fat +6/+6/+6/+6 from sieglinde pop up, or theee +4/+4s from ward armor

>/feg/ cummunity is laughing at itself now

So who gets my water blessing.
My +Spd / -HP Setsuna?
Or my +Spd / -Res Mia?

I can't help but think an Earth blessing would be better suited. But at the same time I can't really think of anyone who would actually benefit from speed over another stat.

Help

*in combat, so she can also get buffed by additional blue buffs

Press the help button on the Edit Brigade screen, Corn's sword has a red outline. FemCorn's Dragonstone also looks different but I'm not really sure.

But is it an active buff like Hones or passive like Spurs and the like?

Uhhh Bros....?

You dont have to initiate though, you can bait just as easily, and with the +8 defensive setup I menitoned topped off with another spur defense seal, as well as the def+3 seal in itself and you suddenly got a mage with +15 defense off of one unit and his own seal. Soren has a solid enough speed to pull off units not doubling him. Factor in the chill attack and the highest attack unit will have a bit more trouble doing significant damage to him

Got it from nintendos twitter, mate. :^)

Nevermind, it's on Brigade

This game mode is the best!

Sounds terrifying

Under "Edit Brigades", in "Friends' Allies".

sure

I'm saying that 1-2 units with mixed bulk like the ones listed above + Fjorm has a much easier time to use and fully utilize it. Spd doesn't matter as much.

Who's going to bethe fourth 40% unit in the TT? I hope it's Grima so I don't have to pull anything.

DC units are better at using bond skills defensively, but Owl tomes are great for general use. You absolutely can't use bond skills for offensive melee, it's just a disaster to even try it because it kills your positioning. You don't have that same problem with ranged.

Flat! Extra perfect!