fuck off faggots

kfc is objectively better
had two twisters and wings for dinner

>do 5 pvp pet battles
this week can't end soon enough

Bring me feet pictures RIGHT NOW

>he'd rather have the hypno gnomes
The fuck is wrong with you mate
Depends, I like KFC but the one near me is garbage so I assume a lot of places have bad KFCs.

Neither.

What's the deal with the Sethrak? How do they play into the story?

Same as all animal races that are introduced each expansion, pure filler shit

>Greymane's Gambit is STILL BUGGED AFTER A WHOLE EXPANSION

BLIZZARD HOW IS THIS STILL FUCKING BUGGED?

cheers lass

>Waved at Noverrva as she flew by Olivia's Pond
>She didn't even acknowledge my existence

the US has worse KFCs than europe simply because EU restaurants, especially in smaller towns, get their chicken from local suppliers and US ones get that horrible poor traumatized chicken meat and then drown it in

t. ate in both many times

>worgen
>arakkoa
>vulpera
>filler trash

Got my name back. Unless I hallucinated the part where someone stole it while I was tweaking sliders in the thread.

who want some heal

Is Moon Guard a Veeky Forums server, or did I get rused? Will I ever get to play with Veeky Forums or do have to lone wolf and put my list next to my monitor of shit I can't say around normals on the internet to keep from b&?

why have you not killed yourself yet?

drown it in spices*

at least they'll be made into hearthstone cards, while potentially being more relevant and memorable than the in-game ones.

Exactly

Each expansion has plenty of animal-humanoid races that are pure filler shit

But it gives you free Mythic Antorus loot

Why would you want attention from Ralph?

Anduin gave them a nice cleaning in this sacred pandaren spring, very good times!

Oh and how do turn off the UI for screenies. That pictures isn't doing justice to my oddly jointed goat clodhoppers.

I don't know how to tie a noose. I did my best but it just unravelled when I kicked the chair. I'm just gonna have to go to the gun store tomorrow and buy some hollow points. I don't trust FMJ.

fook da maywheddas

I would help you but im a proud Elf from the horde

Alt+z

Why does this spoilt brat always get all the best?

Do you know how to tie a bowline? A noose is tighter and insta-death but a bowline is easier to tie. You may find yourself conscious during the last moments of your death, flailing your arms about while you draw your last few breaths

Moonguard is more cool RP spergs than normies. There is a Veeky Forums guild on there too.

>sexy space satyrs

The ship crashed in the wrong place, they're obviously meant to be horde, but they didn't want to give up that mossy sideways nelf snoochum.

Danke schoen.

He's a qt priest full of hope and faith in the light

Insider here
Kul Tirans can be druids. These wickerman-like creatures and their variations will be their forms.

I've got a fuckload of lore to catch up on. I've been neglecting this game ever since an old middle school friend tried to get me into it but daddy kept yelling about the subscription and I got put off by it. Amnesiac characters are just fucking lame.

Not a lot of MMOs with dedicated healing classes anymore, which is how I cut my teeth on the genre during GW1. My hands were sort of tied for quality and population with proper support classes instead of DPS's that occasionally cause status effects.

So many double threads lately. I wonder why.

hypno

You tried FFXIV? As much as I like WoW, it's my main MMO, and it's got a few healers.

actual insider here
that guy is full of shit

Why do Trolls do so much infighting? Imagine what they could achieve if they came together and built a massive Troll kingdom. Fuck the Zandalaris you don't need them. Just unite the Darkspears and Drakkaris and all those fuckers around Azeroth. Trolls of the world, unite!

Real deal insider here. These guys are both wrong. Kul Tirans can be druids but they can't switch forms at all.

GOD I just want to be a degenerate fucking healslut

Yeah. Don't much care for the romantic baroque art style and rail shooter zones.It's got great polish and I had some fun, but splitting efforts among consoles hamstrung them.

I grew up playing Morrowind, Deus Ex, UT2k4 and the like. After a few of the graphical overhauls over the years, WoW actually finally manages to tickle my retro itch just right.

They regenerate. Infighting amongst themselves is less lethal than for other races and a show of courage.

>not being a tankslut

That's something I'll admit, zones are not ffxiv's forte. The expansions have much better ones, but if that's what you're looking for, WoW is still better. FF is more about the interconnected story and the fights you instance into.

Either is good! I'd love to be a naughty painslut of a tank who loves getting hit, maimed, And killed!

"Why do trolls fight so much?! btw FUCK Zandalaris, we only need THESE trolls"

Really.

Have they uncovered who Anduin is marrying in BFA? I hope it's Yrel.

wowg guild(s):
@ Argent Dawn EU Alliance

Tess Greymane

It's Lyndria

copying three more lines would not have been a hassle at all, I left them out on purpose

Same shit that tortollans do, except they want to make an empire that rivalise the zandalari.

could you stop advertising erp guilds thanks

Someone make a WrA Horde guild please I want to erp.

i wanna try an alliance Warrior tank, what race should I go for?

Human male

who?

>Turalyon, no! I won't accept dying ... HERE. Not over desecrated Human lands!

>You made your choice, Liadrin, the choice to stand between Stromgarde and her rightful leaders. Go with the Light.

QQ

dark iron dwarf

THE OFFICIAL /wowg/ RACE TIER LIST

>GOD TIER
Trolls
Zandalari Trolls
Dark Iron Dwarves
Mag'har Orcs

>GOOD TIER
Forsaken
Orcs
Dwarves
Highmountain Tauren
Goblin

>OKAY TIER
Draenei
Blood Elves
Tauren
Void Elves

>SHIT TIER
Nightfallen
Gnomes
Humans
Night Elves

>SECOND LIFE TIER
Worgen
Pandaren

female nelf

Void elf girl

Best girl

>No Lightforged draenei on the list
>Putting humans and Night elfs low tier

You're ability to bait is weak and so is your list

Still waiting for further development of your imaginary family btw.

2/10

>SECOND LIFE TIER
kekissimo

>1-shot mythic vari this week
>no scourgewings even with 6 melees bonus rolling

I agree. Humans are second life tier.

>tfw run heroic every week but the first and only time I saw it drop was in LFR
I'm so tired of all my trinkets being hot garbage

Don’t talk ill of artuain

that's one long ear

How are orcs not the most boring shit imaginable? lmao what the fuck is wrong with orc players, at least trolls have interesting lore

Did clover club die?

>50% mineral
>50% fungus
>100% conan the barbarian
The only thing shit is your taste.

I haven't seen it posted around here so I assume so.

Male Draenei!

Orcs have got the old tribal thing going on with a variety of tribes, they’ve also got the felblood thing and if you include mag’har they’ve got the iron horde thing

>purchase new leather armor set from trial of style
>only pieces i didnt already have were boots and bracers
>"we are adding in an incomplete set"
thanks blizz

>looks literally tailor made for maghar orcs
>only flail mog in the game
I'm seriously considering leveling a warrior just for this shit

That's what makes them so compelling. But for existentially threatening catastrophes forcing desperate measures, they are essentially Warcraft humans.

Had the orcs enjoyed a prosperous realm to build kingdoms and humans been the nomadic outsiders, the rough orc architecture could easily be adapted to bizarre amalgamations of Nordic, Persian and Eastern Asian architecture. to make the Disliance castles look even more MegaBlocks.

paladins also get a 1h flail

That shield and flail looks like they were meant to go with tusks of mannoroth.

best server for horde eu?

Draenor to be fair

A war/pally human, dwarf or draenei are the safe and easy bets.

If you're a rad enough dude with a bad enoufh /tude, roll MONPAN.

The French one so you can RP properly as nightborne

Good for nibbling on and rubbing tenderly

I'm on Defias Brotherhood, highest Horde pop on a RP server, even though there is no Horde dominated RP server outside of France and Germany.
I think AD is still the best choice for serious RP though.

Yeah, why just have one hypgnome when you can have two?

Drink wine and party while creatures of pure evil have occupied your capital? Sounds about right.

The great EU server in the sky.

Void elf warrior. RP him as an ex-paladin void knight.