gwentdb.com/
gwentify.com/

>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Last Thread

First fot Ciri

DED GAME DED GENERAL

Geralt and Triss OTP

My entry for the community Gwent art gallery. What are my chances?

they are good

disqualified due to technicality. the card art can't portray characters that already have a card.

Cute

>beating all the shitters with their grinding avatars
Feels good

Why did you copy and paste an old, non-udpated OP? Did you specifically find an old thread to copy the OP from rather than just copy and paste the existing one? Please explain this.

previous OP didn't even link to the thread before it, so i just automatically assumed that everything in it was garbo and went back to find one that looked acceptable.

Oh, it was you. That explains it. Please allow those of us without severe mental deficiencies to make the threads in the future.

>Oh, it was you. That explains it.
Who me? Me who? What do you mean?

>Please allow those of us without severe mental deficiencies to make the threads in the future.
Must be sad knowing that someone with a severe mental deificiency is more capable than you at doing something as menial as making an OP and remembering to link to the previous thread.

I mean, you pasted an out of date OP with links to dead websites in it instead of just adding the thread link to the existing OP. That's not exactly my definition of capable. Also, you for some reason assume that I was the one who made the last two threads, neither of which contained links to the previous threads.

dead websites? Links are working for me and they're all the same as last OP? The hell are you raging for kid? That i didn't include your useless F.A.Q?

>hurr I clicked on the links and none of them 404'd so it's fine!

>That i didn't include your useless F.A.Q?
Wait, did you actually gimp the OP specifically to avoid putting the FAQ in the thread as a way to spite Gwent players? You are one petty fag.

Also where's your Ciri, autist?

autism

ffs not this reddit streamer faggot again, just leave already

Jesus christ dude calm the fuck down, i see you going nuclear almost every thread over random shit.

nobody cares about this autismo

Nice argument, samefag.

>get called out for being a raging autist about muh gwent news and muh gwent FAG
s-samefags the lot of you!!!

autist

>get called out for posting a retarded OP just so you can prod at those evil Gwent players
>a-autism!
>i-it's fine that there's a link to a dead website in the OP!
>w-who cares?
>haha, a-autist!

Don't listen to them autistposter, your disability is legit comedy gold, my fucking sides are hurting

Not an argument.

>calling someone an autist is an argumment
nice try

Can we please go back talking about gwent/witcher games? Oh right, there's nothing to talk about, thanks FUCKING RETHAZ.

>Not an argument
I'm not trying to argue here.

Sure mate. What do you think Ciri's period blood tastes like?

autist

autist

>get exposed
>resort to lol u mad i trul u tactics
>post literal GIFs in 2018

Dude stop, it's getting embarrassing.

???????????

Don't reply to autist, he wants your attention

>he thinks he "exposed" anybody
i can't take it anymore

You really gotta find some new reaction images, bruh.

What if i refuse.

stop

All me.

fag

This

>absolutely random decks have 3+ answers to Imlerith

What the fuck?

>Succubus
>Crones
>Siren
>"Women"

witcher has the best female characters.

>leeches men's energy
>fat and ugly
>luring some beta provider for free meal
pretty accurate depiction of modern women desu.

all the female characters are manipulative sluts except shani whos just a slut

Just like rl then?

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

fag

>KoviriScientists baffled by a waifus incredible ability to be too cute for her own good

>Istredd in grief, turned up to the fight bearing a sword instead of magic, hoping that Geralt would kill him
>Choosing suicide after your waifu rejects you
Was Istredd /our guy/?

fag

Geralt was just as much of a bitch. It's crazy how backwards their shit world is, everyone knows you gotta jerk off before making important decisions.

Get help.

He seems fine to me

Get help.

haha wouldn't it be funny if those straws burst from the pressure and her tits come out ;DD
just kidding ofc

I wouldn't be surprised, you can visibly see her fat tits being mightily pressed inwards in the art. Those knotted strings are working hard

This art is amazing.I'm tempted to craft a premium and I don't even have an use for her.

>she troll
>woman

based cdpr

My favorite premium card and pretty useful too

>scientists baffled with a waifuposters incredible ability to be too autistic for his own good

they deserve love too

Yen.

They truly do. Great guys all around just a bit dumb.

fag

Dude, look closely in the mirror

Lad, don't insult the Yennposters. They're people too and have tastes just as valid as yours. Plus, it creates an inter-waifu-poster animosity

t. ciriposter

Thanks cirifriend.

IMAGINE THE SMELL

Near the island of An Skellig

Have a Yen with a hand fan

nice pics of Triss in her tub

Is there a single fat woman in TW3? Can't remember any.

Is there a specific area where it can show up? I never spent much time in the water once I discovered fast travel points to all the islands so I never saw any whales

I have encountered whales twice so far. One south of An Skellig while collecting smuggler's caches and one while sailing from the port of Kaer Trolde to Undvik.

I think there are some fat ladies at the bathhouse.

What's the best hairstyle/beard for Geralt?

It would be cool if there was some kind of giant fuck you marine monster that you could fight. Or just some real big monsters in general, not necessarily Monster Hunter-tier big but at least one or two huge ones.

Yeah, maybe something like Kayran from TW2 but in open waters. But it would be too spooky for me. I even feel a bit uncomfortable when when these whales are nearby.

Well it makes sense that during wartime you can only find fat people in the richest disrticts of the biggest city in the North.

Like poetry

shit forgot pic

Geralt was kinda ugly in tw1

>feline armor with hood
>goggles from that auction in oxenfurt
Douche geralt is best geralt

Because TW1 was an ugly as shit game in general.

Smug pigeon

>use summoning circle on gremist
>it gives me morkvarg
>he was played on first turn round one and this was with us 4 cards left round 3

RetHaz you HACK

Did he use bear on morkvarg and then morkvarg rezzed?

>return to kaer morhen after months away
>ciri enthusiastically runs up to you and gives you a heartfelt hug
>"I missed you user"

wew lad