Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games

Other urls found in this thread:

haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6063
2dfan.com/downloads/9378
necocan-index.rick-addison.com/bbs/patio.cgi?read=245
mega.nz/#!ktdR3YTR!nSeGlEoYcdbOmgS-QIrhm6TpkYhlJF3a77z1HlIXCno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first fight in game.

>that arm
Orion, what are you doing?

Goddess

haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6063
Commissioned some Maris art for those that are interested.
Rest of the body is great anyway.

It's not...bad. But it's not very good either.
How much did it cost?

>arm
maybe orion too overworking

$30.

HEART PUPIL VASWALD WHEN

Not terribly much.
All in all not a bad deal really.

Part 3

>This site can’t be reached
>haniho.booru.org took too long to respond.
yeah

where are you?
australia?

What's with that absolute fat garbage?

snek will rise again
screencap this post

So is it true that the command bonus for rare treasure doesn't work like an on\off thing since the contents of treasures are decided on mission start?
Does that mean i can just have it active from the end of a previous mission and as soon as it starts i can deactivate to have another bonus and it'll still work?

if you turn on/off you actually got difference drop from mob(sometime it's not work), so I doubt it.

Is Ranmarufag still alive? And what about the one drawfag who drew that nice Elizabeth picture?

I expected medusa rapes preggo Teru not Rizna but then again it was too guro for Rance

Anyone mind posting a completed savegame?
Moved to another PC and I can't be bothered to restart with no points

>Managed to get the shared dictionary to remove those messagewindow clutter
>They're gone after a VNR restart
Really? How do i save them? I'll just keep using TA if the alternative is adding them every time

>Kayblis hasn't slept in 3000 years
That can't be good for you.

2dfan.com/downloads/9378
Try this one

Horrible for mental health, probably didn't help his paranoia

TADA is too vanilla

So they still kept in contact huh

tyvm darling

You need to make sure the Shared Dictionary loads when you start VNR. Otherwise the messagewindow appears. If you added them manually, you need an account to save the 6 dictionaries you created.

ITHVNR + TA is another option, but I haven't used it (VNR + LEC + TA does the job for me)

Kay-chan is too moe for sleep.

He should have been on the game.

What navigators are there for part 2 other than Alice and Reset?

Hanny and Coolkoo

Any .ain text decoders which can handle Rance10?

For the longest time i thought that i actuall yhad to click for the treasure to drop

So I'm not the only one?

I played an hour trying to shoot it at the right time, thinking I missed a lot of chest because I was shit.

Am I able to do rescue Miki on turn 6 or does the option disappear by then?

Does her skill level up a character or something?

Will we get surprise gacha on 13th?
DW couldn't fuck up right?

I just retype them every time I restart. It's annoying, but takes like a half a minute to do.

Wrong general, /fgog/er.

Guess that explained a lot of the shitposting in the general.

The ''Rance stopped fucking anyone but Sill'' shitposter act exactly like on /fgog/

He will return today for the sixth day of deceiving Dumb faggots

Are you serious?

Is this time paradox?

t. delusional waifufag who never played the game

HOW

what

How far are you and what difficulty?

yes, it also hurt you which is nice for get to 10% hp.

Rick's last meal ticket event is funny, he gets assigned by Cream to bodyguard Rance, and after a while he's like:
"Wow Rance, you really don't train at all, I actually wanted to take this chance to watch your daily life and learn what you do to be so strong"
Rance says: " gahaha I don't need no training, by the way what you do on your daily life?"
"when I'm off duty I get up early, go running, then body training, then sword training, then image training before sleeping"
"do you have fun training all day?"
"yes, it's very fun"
"come with me"
Then Rance takes him to a whore house so he can have some real fun and he faints when a whore talks to him, what a fag.

yes

Nah,this is just a edit from spoilerAL as well.
necocan-index.rick-addison.com/bbs/patio.cgi?read=245
Download the SSL from this theard and put it together with the ssg. Not too sure about the full detail yet.

Rance taking Rick to a whore house is probably the biggest consideration he ever gave to a dude.

And Rick is a cripple because of him.
What a friend

I have NO idea what you just said or how to even do it.

My Hanny, sorry to tell you that, but it's shit, you've got ripped off. This garbage worth 5 bucks at best, not 30. How did you ask for this? Where? Tell me where I can go and draw art of this quality for 30 bucks?

what is some good process to save countries from turn 2?

Who?

Tamanegi from VI.

Updated SSG with the SSL that can change first drop from generic card drop with any card you like from replacing ID..need to check how to really use this.

mega.nz/#!ktdR3YTR!nSeGlEoYcdbOmgS-QIrhm6TpkYhlJF3a77z1HlIXCno

only the first drop in the game?

How does one do this and how does one even find a card's ID?

Medusa is among the cards you can get randomly in this game. She is both clothed and naked.
カード/メディウサ/全裸.ajp
カード/メディウサ/基本.ajp

Keep rolling hannies.

I had included the ID txt on that download.
You aslo need to replace some line on the SSG file i think,was explained on the SSL file.

>Ssulal is the only Maou card with a naked version and different expressions
カード/魔王アベル/基本.ajp
カード/魔王ガイ/基本.ajp
カード/魔王ククルククル/基本.ajp
カード/魔王ジル/基本.ajp
カード/魔王スラル/全裸.ajp
カード/魔王スラル/基本.ajp
カード/魔王ナイチサ/基本.ajp

Okay, but how do I use it? SpoilerAL?

Well, other DKs are either already naked, or men, you don't need a naked version of them.

Ssulal has cute expressions, such as "slightly shy", Jill "Breed and Kill" does not.

Jesus crist

wtf!

A Free City unit worth using.

Poor Torako

why is a demon king free cities???

that really weird that she's free city unit, maybe just placeholder for future update?

It's not. Senhime's daughter is a monster unit, Arios is a Zeth unit. They just put certain units in certain places so you can use them alongside other utility/power units.

>Senhime's daughter is a monster unit
What did they mean by this?

Post card description?

If you want to blame anyone, blame Bird. You cannot exercise positive agency when you have the blood of the Demon King in you. Even Gai was only able to prevent himself from exercising (too much) negative agency.

Are you using cheat to get those cards? No way it's legit right? since "all cards" bonus is a complete disappointment.

What good endings can I get with this?
The first four turns I used to beat the DLs in Leazas, Helman, Free Cities, and Zeth (in that order), and then 5-6-7 were used for stuff like getting Miki and Shangri-La, 8 was used for Horney, 9 was for Kesselring. It's my first playthrough. Any tips on what to go for? My castle is flying, but I don't see any extra options.

>Open SpoilerAl
>All Japanese
>Don't know what the fuck I'm doing
>Close
>Open again
>Won't open at all now

I wonder how Gai managed to do it
We know Rance resisted only for about 3 years before displaying aggressive tendencies and needed sex as his version of hirami lemons
We don't know much about Gai, but seemed pretty chill overall, i wonder what his secret was

I think because of his Split Personality Disorder, only his psychopath personality inherited the bloodlust for humanity

Help? I want to get some Demon Kings, unless someone's willing to get all of them, or at least Gele and Little Princess and Rance, on a save while still on the ship in Hard Mode with every CP bonus going?

Get all of them on a save and copy it over for me, I mean.

Using "Selachrolas' powers" (iykwim) I tried to see all the available ??? events, and I laughed when I found out one of the events were Kayblis actually writing letter to Majin Masuzowe, asking him to quit being a hikki underground and help him attack the humans, with the usual Nyan idiocy

There are LOTS of ??? events though, I was really surprised, heck how do they expect us to see all of them in a normal play since most of the ??? on the turns are used for Myeliter and Arios events?
There's even a Ho Laga solo event about him wondering how humanity will fare (and a bit of preindication of that golden thingy Rance took from him on his event)
There's also an event about some....one? that was said is in a place where no one treads to, who wonders who will win between humanity and demons.
British and Julia event, Bobbins event, and much more.

Again, how do they expect us to see them all in a normal playthrough LOL

Card rarity still applies.
I think this is the first maou card I've seen. This and the goddess cards are the absolute rarest.

Ssulal Route When

What does the Poppins quest do? First playthrough.

Part 3, they'll explain where she went after her ''death''

It has one of the requirements to unlock part 2, if completed until the very end

You need to do it eventually to unlock the true route, but you don't have to do it on a first playthrough. Just ignore it for now.

Isn't he an archaeologist? He'd cut in on the reason you'd save Merim.

He's obviously cheating. Look at his current party and the other cards on his treasure box.

Sluts are no better than animals.

what can I do then? i'm on turn 10, beat shangri, rescued miki and hornet and killed kesselring. what do? should I just keep killing DLs?

Jill is gorgeous, you know nothing.

Show Gele's card and profile.

Make sure you have enough troops for the assault at the castle