/scp/ - SCP: Secret Laboratory general

Doctor is in the house edition

Previous: Download: store.steampowered.com/app/700330/SCP_Secret_Laboratory/
Server list: memesystem.party:30001/

Want to find a game? Use the server list above to check for open games.

NA SERVERS
147.135.10.140:7778
147.135.10.140:7779
147.135.10.140:7780
memesystem.party:27070

EU SERVERS

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gwvp2
streamable.com/y4gkt
streamable.com/b1g8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for blasting Gotta go fast as Peanut

3rd for Doc cutest SCP

And also that NTF are a fucking shit I hate you people so god damn much CI FOR LIFE

Rainy is amazing.

Castrate all D-boyz now, they can't be allowed to molest the nerds

Reminder to watch the Discord for entertainment. Absolute staff civil-war right now.

>REMINDER
Keep posting OC, I'm going to archive the lot of it.

D boys are a perfect meat shield

fourth for
make it so the round ends when all the SCPs die

>When you find Peanut's room but haven't found Peanut yet

>It's another episode of Doc camping the elevator to the nuke room for 20 minutes
Thread is dying, isn't it? It's gotten so much slower the past week or so, even with the 096 update

>be a part of a dev team working on a free game
>some mouth breather goes through your and other dev's social media accounts and posts them with no actual relation on the topic around the community
>decide you don't want that kind of attention so withdraw from the project

Eric?

the guy is a total pussy and deserves everything that happens to him. the guy made a steam post about "hurtful memes".

You keep saying that but wait until they all decide to call it quits.

Why are all the skips one hit kills?

i dont really care this is a fotm game. The dude is a fucking lolcow, which provides way more entertainment value than any video game

Ok. You are entitled to your opinion.

>dboy steals my key card
>respawn as chaos
>kill him as he gets off of elevator

Might as well eliminate CI then from the game
Just kill him
I'd quite a community that posts personal shit as some sort of vendetta. You are what is going this game cos you're more interested in drama

this is why i play on non-ff servers so i dont gotta deal with salty fags like you :)

streamable.com/gwvp2
streamable.com/y4gkt

streamable.com/b1g8w

>I can't adapt to changing roles

Furry pls go

It's literal autism. Their minds can't handle the switch.

>being butthurt about karma

What "karma" you dumb nigger, he did what he had to do in order to increase his chances of winning. Scientists and dboys aren't on the same team.

this community gets supremely butthurt about breaking nlr

>Part of a beautiful flock of D-Boys running through light
>Open the door and run into the Doc who chases us
>Everyone panics and runs back the way we came
>One D-Boy starts playing Dr Dick as we're getting chased incessantly through the corridors

Gets me every time

>nlr
???

>I want to do bad things and expect no repercussions

914 is the best thing about this game honestly, people fucking each other over.

>Trap peanut and a plane in 914 with us
>They know they can't kill us or they'll be stuck
>We can just bully them

What part of
>Scientists and dboys aren't on the same team.
doesn't register for you, brainlet. Do you think SCPs should also be punished when they do bad things to players? Or NTF when they femur larry?

Not him but salty fags are the worst and the reason why so many servers go no-ff. Move on with your life he's just fulfilling his role. He isn't a scientist and you're not one once you spawn as CI.

why should i care what team im on if i can shoot anyone i want

Thank you user

Anyone else have more?

>doc camping nuke room
How boring.

Do you have that little self control you need the game to forcefully direct you into playing properly?

Due to the fact that it ruins the flow of the game for everyone, you included. But since you've accumulated so much salt in your veins that your brain can no longer be properly provided with oxygen you'll likely fail to understand this.

>It's a doc camps the nuke room reboot rerun

is this the same fucking nigger camping the nuke?
This game REALLY needs a votekick system for faggots like these.

I don't care if other people have fun, I want to have fun. I'm sorry but if you can't cope with the game mechanics I think it's time you find something else to play

kill yourself retard

Need a few more

Are your guns not working?

>user why do you keep passing the ball to the opposition?
>Why should I care what team I'm on if I can pass to anyone I want?
>This is why we don't invite this kid guys who fucking brought him?

Go play a FFA shooter if that's what you want. Why come on to a game that isn't for you?

>playing doc
>mtf shitter camping in 079's chamber
>d boy comes along, signal I'm not going to DING him
>he shoots the furry and we escape afterwards as the nuke goes off
its the little things

And that's why you get shat on.

Karma.

>I think it's time you find something else to play
If only you realized how well this applies to you, gay cunt. Friendly fire isn't there to specifically kill teammates, but avoid brainless shooting down a corridor.

I made an EU server to see how this thing performs.

neo.shitpost.info

>dings us right as we get out the elevator
>"are your guns not working???!!! XDDD
neck yourself my dude

>Are your guns not working?
There are only so many shots I can take before he one shots me in this tiny ass elevator or his zomboys get me.
It's a boring battle of attrition

The staff of this game are becoming a fucking joke.

>Devs are self imploding
>Each updates gets consistently worse
>Threads getting slower
>Discord is absolute cancer

We had a good run lads

I didn't get shat on, he did. Dude died as he was getting to the surface

well that's how you interpret the rules, I interpret them differently

i think you'll have more fun playing the game right instead of killing 3 furfag teammates before getting shot and waiting for the next respawn wave

So much shit talking to be had when that happens. Of course, I'd probably still kill them off and wait for CI/NTF to come check on 914

It was a bumpy road

they should add the scp that turns useful objects into useless ones the moment you need them. imagine running down the hallways in LCZ with larry chasing you and just as you're about to whip out your O5 card to open the checkpoint to HCZ your O5 turned into a king of spades

>well that's how you interpret the rules, I interpret them differently
Much like how you can interpret the purpose of railways to be an easy means of suicide and how you can interpret it as a means of transport. You should look into the former.

except I'm not dying doing this, you are

Please go play another game

nah i think this is the game for me

>Try to be nice and lead Dboys to freedom as scientist.
>Tell them I will show them the way out and help them escape.
>Get shot in back for my medkit.
I'm gonna make columbine look like a fucking joke.

>CI arrives at 914
>"I'm going to free you, okay?"
I love how they're so naive, guess that's what happens when you're the strongest faction in the game

maybe their will outsource it

>maybe their will outsource it
>maybe their will

>be any SCP
>disconnect
Everytime.

Also, d-boy in your cell. You can come out now. Warden is gone.

This game was destined to fail, at least the /v/ side of things:
>cancerous moderation on /v/
>the move to Veeky Forums
>garbage updates and the recent dev drama
>discord
ech

>throw grenade in elevator
>HAHAHA SO FUNNY REALLY ORIGINAL AND FRESH YOURE SO COOL DUDE
best part of this game

Any drawfriends around? Can somebody make an image of a scientist waiting by 914's output chamber only for the doors to reveal a smug dboy inside

>elevator doors open
>Doc dings me as I get a few shots off

This is fucking annoying and takes forever to do because you're waiting for respawns and you get less and less as Doc just turns them into moldy bois

i can't believe i have to say this every time, the game is an unoptimized piece of shit, disable lighting, all post processing and v sync, the game will look like early containment breach but you get used to it, also has the benefits of being able to see further and no black and white filter in spectator mode

FELLAS

HOW DO WE FIX SPAWNING AS NTF/CI TO NOT BE BORING AS FUCK

I SUGGEST NEW/MORE GUNS WITH DIFFERENT SPAWN CHANCES

I WANT A PISTOL/SKORPION AS CI

OR A NEW LASER GUN FOR FURRIES

>befriend a nerd after everyone else gets slaughtered by the nut
>only survivors left
>solid snake our way out of light, through heavy and into the entrance zone
>nerd hides with me as the MTF run past because he wants us to make it to the end together
>kenyan sprint our way to the surface and to the exit
>nerd says it's been an honour and it proves our two peoples can work together
>"I'm sorry kid, but there's no happy ending for you"
>shoot him dead, drop my rifle and casually walk through the exit

Class-D motherfuckers

make one spectator spawn as 682 which cannot be killed by any means

>skorpion
It does like 17 damage on body shots and 25 on headshots, it's only useful against larry and even then the LMG does a better job at it. also the 1911 is the most powerful gun in the game in terms of headshot damage

>encouraging the mary sue lizard's continued existence

>682
The fact that this exists and is regarded as an interesting scp is enough to devalue the entire project as a whole, especially since it would never gain any traction if written today.

It will be immortal until the foundation pays off SCP-231-J and SCP-231-Omega-J is restored

>not understanding that 682 is supposed to be making fun of mary sues
>by being the ultimate mary sue

What would happen if you put 168 in the same room as Eric's Toy? Would they just reminisce about how nice Eric is/was?

I had to go to the bathroom

nice revisionism

>spawn as chaos and head down lift
>another chaos guarding the gate
>"Don't open it! Lanky is out there waiting!"
>sit around for a few minutes
>another chaos comes down the lift
>"Don't open the gate!"
>convince the new guy nothing is out there and the other guys are just hazing him for being the new guy. Trying to scare him.
>he actually opens the gate the absolute madman
>Lanky screams
>run to the lift and leave them behind
>tell newly spawning chaos I'm leaving and don't tell them what waits for them below
Who here /delightfully devilish/?

is this as much of a cash grab incompetent indie-dev brogrammer ripoff of the original (the in development for years one) as I get the impression it is?

How is it supposed to be making fun of sues when it is used to create sues

Like that one doctor who got into a staredown with it and walked away.

Yes, especially since the game is free and there are no advantages to donating whatsoever.

It's free though? It is fun with friends and for dicking around. I didn't like Containment Breach. Multiplayer is way better. Those footsteps you hear? They could be your greatest fear or an ally. Will you open the door?

>cash grab
>free to play
???

We nuked you anyways. All good.

few ntf guards spawn at the beginning of the game in the entrance/office area.

I set up a simple webpage that shows the player count of the 147 servers. Just put 147.135.10.140 in a browser.

speaking of that, I hope 939 gets added and will have a menu to switch between local and scp voice chat as well as change footstep sounds, would make people inside 914 not trust every nigger trying to come in

That's just how it looked to me, I have no clue if it actually is meant to be a parody or a 12 year old's OC.
Unless the author wrote the other mary sues too, I don't get your point. If it was indeed a parody and some people didn't catch that and wrote their own stupid shit, it wouldn't be the originals fault.

Adding more guns is just skirting around the core problem of the game eventually devolving into a subpar team based FPS. Having a second spawn wave of D's and nerds would help a lot, you can justify that by having some jammed doors unfuck themselves and reveal a small extra branch or whatever, that way you'd give the discount CS players something meaningful to do even after some time has progressed.

Shotguns would be cool though.

Remember to not make mall cop life miserable, and give them a grenade.

I actually like the concept of SCP's trying to destroy something and failing for various reasons. As long as its the only article that exists like it on the site, who cares?

>That's just how it looked to me, I have no clue if it actually is meant to be a parody or a 12 year old's OC.
It is one of the very old articles from when the site had very few and quality control was lax at best. If it was written today you could pass it off as a joke making fun of "strong monster" articles, but then it wasn't taken as such.

Replace cash grab with rushed youtuber-bait then.
Is the source code or a version that does not use steam or supports more platforms like mac or linux available?

The round should end when all D-boys and scientists are dead/escaped. There should also be a way to check how many are dead/escaped, either by hitting tab and seeing a "scoreboard" or by checking dead bodies like TTT which will report the casualty.

Bruh 682 was written to combat shit like 076 by being THE power fantasy