pastebin.com/QNc18zHd
>Recommended VR Applications/Games 2018
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5
>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

>Socks containment thread
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ec2-18-188-1-222.us-east-2.compute.amazonaws.com/resources/MMD Shader Translated.unitypackage
github.com/kayac/kamakura-shaders
assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/modeling/construction-51485
youtube.com/watch?v=3jWRrafhO7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i came to it

>tfw no jellyfu

I want to hug the bear

Non-specific time period reminder that people wouldn't quite be the same without you being there for them, Anonymous! Thank you for being you.

>tfw hanging out at some japanese map and jameskii joins
>Its just normal at first as we both try to fucking clip through a cart or something
>I get over first somehow and make it to the jp dudes
>Suddenly a shitload of people join all rushing in
>Luckily im safe behind the cart as none of them manage to get through
Streamers not even once.

who else feels like /abandoning purity/?
this is an anonymous imageboard, nobody will figure out who you are, so answer truthfully

Don't do it. It's a mistake.

We are the chosen ones from God himself. Never break your vows. Only consume sexual activity with your VRwife for the sole purpose of procreation

>MMD shaders for unity
Fucking NICE, what do the settings do exactly though? Shit's in jap.

It's a mistake not doing it

People shouting random shit in jp populated maps is always a pleasant experience

Don't give in user, resist the temptations of the virtual flesh.

>at work killing myself to keep my eyes open
>taking 5 minutes to write a one sentence comment on task tracking system
>finally read the whole sentence
save me

Just translate the files with google translate

This

>kiss redflag yesterday
>notice his discord id inside his head
Should I add him?

I will never stray from the path of a wizard.

Shit, I need to kiss Red again sometime then

Which one of you VRainlets would be interested in learning math and physics?

Eye tracking still fucked by full body?

>OMAE WA MOU SHINDERU x10
>NANI x100
Remove gaijin

dont bother looks shitty in game

>discord
why?

Cute not lewd!

>use KR model, having short conversation with some other guy and a nip
>a few people around mention what show we're all from and go about their business
>some loud retard jumps into the group and starts poking my chest buttons
>DUDE YOU HAVE LIKE A SUPER NINTENDO ON YOUR Chest!!!

Wait, is this new or do I not clip into him when we kiss on the odd occasion?

I'm closer to abandoning unpurity. I've been getting much more satisfaction out of being (and having) a friend, than from helping dudes shoot their goo.
But as there's nothing stopping me from sticking with the former until specifically asked for the latter, so far I've simply abandoned initiating.

If you're familiar with PMX Editor, you're just copying the values over. I've had great results so far, but your mileage may vary.

How do I take screenshots without pressing the Steam Overlay menu button, on Rift?

>If you're familiar with PMX Editor,
Well shit, I'm not
Can you make a guide for brainlets?

I can try making something when I get home from work.

I have a similar situation with FF14 models. Mainly Cruise Chaser, with people having wondered if it was a Gundam, TTGL mech, and even something out of Kingdom Hearts.

that i would actually like to know since my menu button stopped working after 6 month getting my rift, shit fucking sucks

How dangerous will it be to go to a meet up without having fapped for 6 days prior?

You're probably going to pop a boner the moment someone gets remotely close to your face, calling it now.

He's mine, back off.

>tfw no boner tracking

Here's the threadly "post your vrfu" post.

Who makes you blush? Why?

Every fucking time

Jr because Jr is nice and also cute!

Don't worry user, the Harboursluts will take care of you.

Trap-user. Still jealous of his boyfriend...

I wasn't even aware you could rip cruise chaser or any of the bosses. I was thinking of ripping my character, but I'm too lazy to to through the whole process honestly. If I had to choose a boss, though, it'd be Zenos or legatus since they were cool guise

please laser them

>erection triggers the ahegao shapekey

I haven't fapped in a couple weeks. Depends on your mindset going in, if you're a purefag you can probably maintain fine. Otherwise you'll probably fall the second someone tries to kiss you.

A certain meido for being cute and having the best taste in games/animu.

>legatus
Regula, I mean

I ironically do lewd things constantly. I am fucked if it actually arouses me.

The one who actually triggers my spaghetti with headpats.

obvious posting is obvious

Beware of your feeligns Anons. Just like with light comes shadows, hatred and jealousy comes from love

getting headpatted by spheri was a very interesting moment for me because i remembered all the times i headpatted them and how cute they must of felt

I wish this waifu posting would stop. I can't tell who's joking anymore

Using TexTools and Havok SDK, you can easily rip any model, complete with the original badly translated skeleton, textures, and mesh. Results will vary with some of the more extreme cases like Alexander Prime, and Bahamut Prime, but the good majority of the work comes from actually finding what the ID is for the models.
When I learn how to do lasers on override, and possibly find where Akh Morn/Deathflare/Punishing or Incinerating Heat/Kuribo's Angel attack thing is stored at in FFXIV, I'll definitely do that.
Everyone, user! I love and adore everyone, as they're all wonderful people and deserve love and headpats.

>80 threads later and I still haven't been namedropped

>Missed first talk because it was too late for me
>Missed second talk because l was at work
>Nobody recorded the 2nd talk
End me

Im on 11 days and still nothing from ironic lewd shit. Its when someone tries for the unironic shit when stuff goes haywire

Go up to a popular group and start bullying a mute until you become infamous.

Consider that a blessing, user.

If only he was a little nicer...

It's not as great as you think

>Using Drossel
>Get one of three reactions when someone sees it:
>Nothing at all
>Japanese who recognise the character greet calling me Ojou-sama.
>Westerners going "Look it's Jenny the teenage robot!"

for you ec2-18-188-1-222.us-east-2.compute.amazonaws.com/resources/MMD Shader Translated.unitypackage

PM me your name and I'll namedrop you

jellyfu

I doubt a lot of these are super serious, or at least I'd hope not. I know I do it because I want the person to see the post and feel nice.

When you pretend something for too long you end up believing it. lt's basically like proteus effect

Indoctrination through repetition.

That's when you need to take a step back and reevaluate your feelings.

I don't think there's anything wrong with online relationships, but if you're serious, don't post in the thread about it. Go confront the person.

Nah dude you have to confess to the person in the threads, and force them to reply to you in the threads as well.
Don't forget to make it a really shitty, third grader-esque confession that boils down to a crumpled sheet of loose-leaf paper saying "do u like me? Check y or n pls"

l'm not one of the anons who keep posting about it but l got into a very similar situation about 2 months ago after ""pretending"" something for almost a year. And l'm still paying for it.
Even after this time l can't move on

No, you have to write a vaguepost about how your feelings will never be requitted and how you'll never be online again.

If i may have guinea pigs try out this shader: github.com/kayac/kamakura-shaders

How's about the confession first, then the goodbye 5 minutes afterwards?

No you need to bottle everything up and then subconsciously cope by hate posting everyone

Nah, actually making the confession is unnecessary, just presume they hate you.

I recently had someone confess to me and it was refreshing because they were very mature about it. I said no, but imagine if I had said yes? If he hadn't scrounged up the courage to ask, he would have never known.

Don't hide your feelings, anons.

It's someone I've met outside of /vrg/ meetups. That person makes me blush and seriously question my sexuality. That's the only person I would sacrifice my purity for.

>user A who has crush on user B vagueposts about them in thread to make user B feel happy when reading it
>user B gets very happy to know that someone likes them
>user B thinks it's user C who wrote the post and ends up in a relationship with them
>user A gets cucked
Oh, God. The irony

>tfw no VRgf(bf)
why live

I'm not sure I could handle someone actually confessing to me.

>tfw no kernfu

I've been having fun with world making, specifically interiors, but does anyone know of an easy way to make walls rather than having to pop into blender and hope I don't screw up the scaling in order to have a single unified mesh? I was looking at assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/modeling/construction-51485 or something similar but I hate not being able to demo stuff.

As long as you aren't a dick about it, it's all good.

It's not waifuing, but
>Who makes you blush?
All the shy anons who get easily thrown off by people giving them kindness and compliments
>Why?
Because silent-type characters are my favourite, and despite what you may think is obvious, it's not the muteness that's key, it's this.
Plus the anons like this who do talk tend to have an easy on the ears voice to go with it.
Keep being cute.

Just put up a meme barrier strong enough noone dares to attempt. Works like a charm

>user B: "Hey user C.. about what you said in the thread.. it made me really happy knowing that someone likes me. Do you want to be my VRbf?"
>user C: [l have no idea what they are talking about but user B is cute so whatever] "Yeah"
>They kiss
>user A is watching from the distance while crying

youtube.com/watch?v=3jWRrafhO7M

pls no

Raise your hand if you'd be interested in doing theater and showing our play to the other anons in a meetup like in the lectures once we've practiced it enough!

That's a pretty good idea.

>Not a week after snagging a gtx 1080 for msrp managed to get a TI for MRSP too
Should I sell the 1080?

Sounds fun. Is there a script already?

>mutes do a absract interpretation of hamlet with dance and mimicry
Yes

Can I be a tree?

Something about unrequited VR love