pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Fire Emblem Twitter Artist List
pastebin.com/WfpuQJec

Previous: Filter and ignore !RHAJATxdtU posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67570404
mega.nz/#F!lhFlFRIC!GA9Kqt5Eg-RqgdqtiuYvnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Might roll for f!morgan purely because I need a flying tome, and she's adorable!

I'm going to spill EVERY LAST DROP of my semen deep inside this little slut's body.

Should I invest in the QR3 or DD3 seal?

Who remembers best boy?

Genny found a man who can satisfy her needs.

Reminder that the lack of update is entirely on Apple and not IS's fault so you aren't getting jack shit for an apology.

Maybe a 4* F!Corrin

>no update
Dead game

>wake up
>no update
where's pete when you need him

You should invest in both, yes

Didn't he die the chapter he appeared?

Both what are you even doing

Both are top priority. I'd put DD slightly higher though

WEARING MY DAUGHTER AS A HAT

Both, but prioritize DD3 over QR3 since DD3 gets much better with the upgrade whereas QR3 is marginally better + worth more arena points.

You startled me, you trickster you.

You got Grima right??

WEARING MY DAUGHTER'S THIGHS LIKE EARMUFFS

>being an applefag
I updated on my android tablet and now I can't play on my phone at all because no iOS update

Is a +spd -hp soren worth upgrading?

If a sweaty and unwashed FMorgan sat on your face, what would she taste like?

>2011
>still sucking rancid apple cock

Don't do this to Bike. He looks mad.

Gunnthra is fat and sexy!

In FE6 yes, FE7 managed to characterize his limited self, and even got mentioned in Hector and Eliwood's A support.

Say it with me now:
LEO
SURGE

I still don't know what to do with blessings. I want to give each unit the one that fits them the most but I prefer to play mixed teams of tanks and glass cannons. So if I start building teams around blessings then my water team will have paper-thin defence and def one won't have any mages.

You startled my dick

yeah, fighting the urge to try for a Hardin with my 40 orbs to give him Bold Fighter

Someone at ISIS must love Eirika, because this new incest-blade upgrade is retard-strong.

I'm actually looking forward to Gerome, he seems like a good f2p unit that I can cheaply build. I don't have any other axe fliers besides 4* Narcian and Michalis levelled either.
Pretty cool art and design too. Neat axe.

Yep
Got a +res -HP one and waiting until tomorrow to level him

Semen

Who?

Give LAD3 Kagero water or earth blessing ?

I also have an attacklet grima, yes

I luckily did and I feel like trying to waste the new orbs on getting another one.

So we get a green flier for TT?

Yes. It's his best IV.

This, DD3 is also the premier auto-battle levelling seal.

Is she for (you) guys?

Waer lol

>61 attack

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67570404
Axe armor Lilina!

God I wish I was one of them

That build is essentially Michalis but worse, but if you're short on feathers then he'd still do pretty good. Being able to one-shot cavshitters is always nice.

he has pretty good attack if you forgo fortress def

Retards think it's bad because muh positioning when it's very similar to Hinoka's Spear, a weapon that is just insane.

It might be hurt in Arena by the presence of Chill Skills though. Harsh Command might actually have a reason to exist.

>Not having a +atk Cherche built after all this time

It's amazing the kind of bullshit a +atk nature, a brave weapon and death blow can get away with.

Yes, a terrible one at that.

ポールアクス+: Poleaxe+
ポールアクス+: Effective against cavalry foes.

Gerome a shit.

>that art
No. I got Hardin and fucked off from that shit focus.

>qr2
why bother?

Aaand there goes the 4%. 4/5 5* have been pity breakers, time to give up.
Who wants a slaying axe? Batman?

>180 orbs trying to get a single hardin
>pity broke by +def-spd olwen
Please kill me right fucking now

>over 100 points past what's needed to win infernal domains
>auto battled the whole thing
Why did they even bother making this mode

So now that you've spammed this image so much, tell me how you plan to get a +Def +Def Leo?

He needs a little push or he will stay with grumpy old Soren all his life.

who were you pulling for user

>TT Reward
>Free Poleaxe to play with
I sort of want to give it to his mom but I don't think a single Cav would actually take more damage from it than Brave Axe+.

He's basically a free Cherche but without IV's, unironically worse than just making a 4*+10 brave axe cherche. Being a low-res green/flier basically means he's shit against 3/4 of every cav team anyway.

>mfw my Cherche is already 5*+9
>mfw just waiting to roll a +Atk-Spd or +Atk-HP one to cap her
>mfw the only +atk one I've rolled is +atk-def, which is a liability vs Ephraim.

So, Exalted Falchion's effect is going to be a total OC like the one of Sealed Falchion? Did the +5 stats effect come from a skill that Chrom could learn in Awakening? I don't remember
Gacha poleaxe user when

I don't like Michalis or Cherche enough to use them frequently, especially not to give the latter a 5* weapon and Death Blow that othet units could use. Narcian would've been someone I'd 5* despite how shit he is but now I don't have to because of Gerome. I don't use fliers often either outside of quests.

Titania!

>first anti-cav axe weapon is from a unit you can only get two of.
What the fuck?

Reminder that F Morgan will be the demote

Fantastic.

A non +Spd -Atk Hardin and Grima

>No skindentation
It's shit.

I want to demote my semen down her throat

Cum 3 and Distance Semen 3 are perfect for her.

M!Morgan only has 4 skills (shitty ones at that) and is a pity-breaker for Chrom

He's practically guaranteed to be the demote you brainlet

I would love that but I doubt it because of the full kit.

I'd cream my pants if she was the demote. I don't see it happening purely because M Morgan comes with 4 skills, his Prf is basically just like Sothe's and his spread isn't much better than Katarina's.

No I'm at 4.25%. This faggot is being persistent.

mega.nz/#F!lhFlFRIC!GA9Kqt5Eg-RqgdqtiuYvnw

Cherche has passable speed if you stack Goads and Hone on her, while her res is unsalvageable no matter what, so -res is her best bane.

>give rolling for a Hardin a final try
>or go for VLyn
>save orbs
What do?

It's the single best refinement they've given any character. You can build a full offense build for it without hurting her buff potentials, and if she even gets a whiff of Exalt Chrom's activated almonds, she's a 5/5 red sword

Cherche is nice for making a 4*+10 budget brave axe build, too. She doesn't even really have any good SI besides atk+3, so it's at least a free unit that's almost as good as a 5*+4-5 unit. Gerome won't be bad, just mildly outclassed by both.

while i hardly believed it due to having a fully decked out kit it makes sense
>non-prf tome
>can lock 2 good skills at 5* like with Klein

Is there anybody who can stop him?

Hardin has one of the highest bst in the game rn

I have a couple slots left on the friends list if anyone wants a +10FCorrin for the rival domains.

Do we know Gerome's skills yet?

quite the shame user, at least you got... that guy.. i guess... at least your hardin is good fodder

Lukas, get the fuck away from my cock socket

Chrumbs boosts are in combat effects, I don’t think they apply to Eirika.

It's incredible, especially because it gives those buff to her as spurs, meaning she can potentially get +12 to every stat

WTF BROS, I THOUGH CELICA BROKE HIM?!?!?!

Ask yourself. Who would make the most money remaining as 5*? FMorgan is not getting demoted with how much people will whale for her compared to MMorgan.

how does it work? does she need to do combat for her allies to receive buffs or them?

>blarserpent DD9 Oliver
Y/N?

vlyn is super versatile and a top qt

What are Eirika's best IVs with the new Sieglinde? I have +Atk/-Def lying around in my barracks, seems pretty good since Atk is a superboon.

Vlyn cuz seasonal, but hardin is a much better unit and top tier fodder, but yeh go for vlyn and post results!