(NGE)
swglegends.com
swghope.com/index.php
projectswg.com/wcf/

>Other Star Wars Games
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers
gog.com/mix/star_wars_games_on_gog

last episode

Lets hope everyone is having a great day!

Energy Bump

>queue for vet FP on lowbie alt to get some exp
>Umbara
I almost want to drop group right now and do heroics instead

I'd rather Umbara to Copero anyday

I love Canderous
I think about Canderous every single day
I hope Canderous is having a lovely day today

He is having a good day. Probably killing noobs and talking about his helmet.

I am having a great day.

Then I'm having a good day too. I'm sick and feeling terrible but the thought of Canderous enjoying himself makes me feel better!
By the way there's no way to get him to show his face without using mods, right?

I am afraid so.

H*ck off, creeps

it ended up going surprisingly well
having a tier 4 geared healer helped, I suppose

There is literally nothing creepy about showing my respect for a man I admire, user.

>Umbara
I always steathily aggro the 2 invincible turrets after everyone jumps down into the train car

Yeah, Umbara's not too bad. If everyone's 70's
Umbara with low lvl's can be a pain

Is Atton a good character or edgy garbage? I legitimately can't decide. It's weird, I've never felt so confused about a character before.

Take a nap, swgg, you need it more than you know.

I just finished my Bounty Hunter story and I want it to continue. I love being a Bounty Hunter. It makes me sad that there will never be more Bounty Hunter stories to continue.

Cursed image?

I bless this thread with PURITY

he is a bit of an edgelord but he has good taste in the ladies

Nigga when the fuck does this happen, I never got this scene

What did you go, Merc or PT?
Trick question. They're both great

let you two fight it out

No idea. I just saw this image when I looked up Atton and laughed.

What is your favorite Female PC voice, /swgg/?

we had two lowbies but it was pretty much a carry by the healer

agent

I wonder what Atton and Mira fucking would be like. Which one of them would be riding the wooden horse while wearing electrified nipple clamps?

That pathetic being stands no chance against PURITY

I went Merc. I think this time around I am going to go PT.

Thanks! I am happy again!

Holy kek, I'd pay good money to watch this happen

I think both would be electrically charged.

Is it possible to be pure if you aren't whole?

I really really really NEED that pistol that the ayy lmao wearing the bone armor pants is wearing

I have conquered death itself, he wouldnt be able to hurt me.
If u turn away your imbalanced parts, PURITY will remake you into whole again.

I seriously wonder what crazy fucking shit Atton does to get off since we know he literally gets turned on from torturing Jedi to death. Maybe that's why Kreia hates him, he probably unwittingly projects his Coldsteel the hedgehog fantasies to her every time he jacks off.

Atton is shit. Disciple should be FemExile's love interest.

You are a vampire just like Brageta

Still doing Taris quests?

I am sure he is into some really weird stuff.

>choosing the bland spineless prancing homosexual with the most hideous face in the entire game over the plucky yandere sadomasochistic qt
What's it like to have shit taste?

I take my time, PURITY posting can be time consuming

Speaking of...
>we didn't hit bump limit last thread
Come on guys, I can't stay online all the time

wouldn't it be interesting if all those "fairy tales" were actually based on truth? That there are vampires, werewolves, etc?

>ywn mind trick Atton into doing really lewd shit to himself while he blushes and begs you to stop and eventually bursts into helpless tears
Why even live?

Now that would be funny. I bet that would be his new /fap thought

I really try. The thread died while I was asleep.

Alek was a sweet boy who did nothing wrong. Fucking Revan.

Fyi I'm about 97% sure you could kick Brageta's ass. I believe in you user.

I think the bad weather has kept a lot of the anons from bumping the thread. 3 of my guildmates were knocked offline last night. So who knows if that played some sort of factor.

Perhaps Brageta put all the anons in this thread to sleep and he is draining their energy.

I bet he only pretended to be dead after Sion was done with him so he wouldn't have to explain to his waifu that he enjoyed it more than he enjoyed her pussy. Fucking degenerate.

well it is just a cosmetic armour piece, there's nothing stopping me from making an outfit that doesn't use the robot hand
it's early in the morning and I can't really do introspective thinking when I'm still tired

I bowed out after I'd finished my dinner, though my sleep cycle has been fucked recently because I keep staying up late, I'm going to admit that's my own fault and not ascribe it to psychic energy vampires

you are probably right.

Just for...informational purposes and asking for a friend....if you were to create someone like Atton in SWTOR - what class would he be?

You are probably right. I just noticed lately that I am much more tired then I usually am. I just got back from class and I am going to take a nap. I am really worried about daylight savings time and losing another hour of sleep.

I haven't played SWTOR sorry

I want to kill myself after reading that. thanks.

anyone got a clue why i cant take screenshots during cutscenes? i spam print screen to no response

Got distracted playing other shit Tera to bump
Plus I got super tired last night. Even this morning was a chore to get out of bed
I don't know, my energy's been pretty low lately

the ingame function is fucked, probably due to the use of an alpha iteration of Hero Engine
just get an external program to do it

maybe you shouldn't perform oral sex on the undead

god fucking dammit is there not a problem with this game that can be attributed to this alpha shell of a engine

Game direction and content delivery are all on the staff, though they're also stymied by EA being stingy, money-hungry jackasses so it's not entirely their fault
>tfw you will never be a billionaire who bankrolls devs out of getting shafted by corporate goons

>Atton
>Yandere

Are we talking about the same game here user?

>psychopathic
>violent
>infatuated with femexile
>can't stand having any romantic rivals
>cut content shows him killing Disciple for daring to compete with him over femexile
He fits the label in every single way.

Dark side can make you do some crazy shit user.

>Be Mical
>Your master came back for you after all these years
>think she is really cool and kinda cute
>But not really looking for a relationship
>sucks that I gotta spy on her
>this asshole on her ship keeps trying to one-up me for some reason
>keep my cool because I'm not a child

Even when he's full light side he still shows psychopathic tendencies and talks to Kreia about his "lusts"

I haven't played Sith Lords, but aren't plenty of the characters pretty damn edgy? I feels that way from what I've gathered.

Nah not inherently. You have the option of turning all your companions to the dark side and making them edgy, there's also this faggot wookiee but he only joins you if you're dark side. But if you play light side the game will reflect that.

>Atton doesn't react if FemExile dances for the hutt

Possible Oversight?

Probably. I mean they did cut out like half of all companion interactions.
I always get Handmaiden to do it though.

Darth Nihilus and Sion have pretty edgy concepts, even for Sith lords. I really dig their designs though.

I won't lie, absolutely humiliating Nihilus before killing him felt breddy gud.

bump the thread you homos

The only thing you can do (besides install a 3rd party program) is to hit Ctrl + Alt + Print Screen.

Then open up a program like Paint and hit paste. Then crop or do whatever you want to clean up the image and then save it manually in your screenshot folder.

It is a giant pain in the ass.

Any info on next massive XP Boost in Swtor?

no idea. I would say go look on their calendar but they haven't followed that in years.

I'd guess 5.8 Then when it launches. Thanks for the tip!

I don't think they've mentioned anything about one
it's generally something they do when they don't have a big feature for a patch
5.8 has IZAX and 5.9 has the finale of the traitor arc so I don't think we'll be seeing one soon

I wish TOR just kept the level cap at 50, it's such a nice number. Seeing 55, 60, 65, 70, it just looks ugly. I don't know why every MMO feels like they have to increase the level cap for an expansion.

To keep people coming back for the max level gear grind.

The next guaranteed one is in the week of the 4th of May (Star Wars day), dunno if there is one between now and then.

Who in the world(s) could this be??

tfw Ahsoka went from qt3.14 to ugly old hag

At least it isn't 100. Lvling from 50 to 70 is already a pain

It's fucking Nikki, jesus christ

>Not liking Ahsoka the Grey

only if you don't know what you're doing

because if they didn't, you could just jump into the new "endgame" content right away, and without level increases the only way to provide more progression for the player is stronger gear, and gear inflation is absolute cancer

BUSTED

>When you roll a 1 for Stealth

Anal Kenobi!

Man, I really liked Rishi. Too bad we will probably never get another planet again.

>Too bad we will probably never get another planet again.

wut?

Fuck I can feel him draining my soul

>can't romance Valkorion
>but get shitty Arcann

>wanting to romance that man even ironically

didn't some slut throw a snowball at him up there?

Creepyguy is draining energy and some slut sees him and throws a snowball at him was one of the funniest things ever.

when will we get Mako back? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5.9 in May