/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[E Pluribus Unum Release]
Fifth Singularity: North American Myth War E Pluribus Unum
Release date: 2018-03-15 7:00 UTC
Like and Share on Facebook for up to 10 Quartz
www facebook com/FateGO.USA/videos/1137040129785352/

>[Singularity Pickup Summon]
Period: 2018-03-08 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC
Fuyuki, Orleans, Septem, Okeanos, and London will be featured.
Each rateup will feature story locked servants from said singularity.

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[Half AP Training Grounds]
Period: 2018-03-08 04:00 - 2018-03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/VUEVBcJhhQuI4zlIedPu5Q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old men thread?

Who are you saving for? Boring Hortafags need not apply.

YOUR FIRST IMAGE IS MINE

>slutheels
OH HOHOHO

based falseflagger

I'm rerolling on my shitty tablet that can't process literally anything. Wish me luck /jalter/
*clenches fist* it's too late bro. That's an adorable op though

Nightengale even though I have too many berserkers already.

Then I'll save for the next scathatch rate up or beach assault mordred

TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY AND FOOTFAGS FOR FREE

OHOHOHOHOHO

Post your bond 10 servants.

Mata Hari
Cu
Redman

Also, Jets will be bond 10 by tomorrow, which kinda sucks since I will be wasting BP every time I farm.

You forgot your pic, user. No need to thank me.

Post 3x3s

8.5+ and above thread.

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/VUEVBcJhhQuI4zlIedPu5Q/

How about you get yourself some new images first faggot? I like JeanneA but fuck people who spam the same image every time.

The nurse.

unironically

Raikou for pure gameplayfaggotry, it helps she's on the same gacha as banana oni

Best snek is the only one I have at bond 10

Post good yet often overlooked final ascension art please

DELET

Sadly no one yet.

Ereshkigal is the only real goal I have left, though I will be rolling for jannu. I already got Umu Blanco and Medea was the only reason i played the game in the first place.

Sorry kid Eresh is MY wife. See you at Christmas.

fucking kill yourself footnigger

we're 800 shares short on the facebook campaign in case anyone has an extra kikebook account

-

Feelslateletman ;_;

Tell me about JK Fox. Is she any good?

>already got what I want complete for last rate up
>has no servants to whale for
It's an empty feeling

Waver will have his DUDE cloth soon.
I think by the end of America.

No.

shuten, might throw a little cu alters way, I also want 8.0

Neat, must feel nice to have extra quartz to spend on randoms.

I don't mind giving you a dicking too.

I wish I was in this state where there was nothing I 'wanted' and could just roll away on every new rate up, being pleasantly surprised by each 5 star.
It probably builds a lot less stress.

>1/2 AP training grounds
Should I go, or should I just grab my embers?

None, but Smart Cat is just a few thousands of BP away.

She's another Buster AoE NP Saber.

*Jalter

Unless you need cookies or feathers, I wouldn't bother. Even at 20AP hearts drop way too infrequently and the rest of the mats are usually better to farm somewhere else.

I'm gonna go at saber and berserker day sort of hard but the rest is gonna be for embers.

Only my waver is bond 10 but my Vlad is bond 9

Jeanne Alter -> Ozy (willing to whale a tiny bit here) -> Ishtar NP2 (willing to whale here too, but only if I don't get her NP1, not for NP2) -> Merlin (final time I'm willing to whale) -> Ereshkigal NP2 -> Hokusai NP2
Thankfully I get basically a full year to just save up.

It feels fucking liberating, I tell ya.

Should I even bother investing in Jack before Da Vinci if I have MHX maxed? They feel pretty similar besides Jack's whole thotslayer thing on her NP.

Is there any way to level up my characters besides just feeding them Embers? I've seen things about Exp quests but I can't find any details.

I want Abigail, why do I have to wait 1-2 years to get her? I wish I knew Japanese. But then I'd be way, way behind everyone else. Goddammit just give me Abigail.

>Neat, must feel nice to have extra quartz to spend on randoms.
Yeah, it makes the game really fun too. There's no stress involved in rolls at all. Medea is actually pretty good for gameplay reasons. Other than that, I have Kintoki to buster meme with and a decent arts meme team to do harder shit with.

Well, I could always use some cookies. Guess I'll make use of it at least once.

That's what I do on JP since there's no way to tell the future and every 5* is a treat I tell you. Got Arthur in like 3 tickets yesterday on meme rolls, so now I can have a nice Camelot team.

Only if you need cookies, pieces, feathers, Void Dust, Octuplets or Snake Gems. The rest isn't really worth farming for.

jack is a thousand times better than mhx in every way possible

Post friends you appreciate.

During Saber Wars I could always count on his max level, MLB Star Lily to make grinding so much easier. Now, bond and Mona Lisa CEs are exactly where they should be for ease of use. Dump so many points into this guy.

F/GO is the kinda of game, where if rates are in your favor, and you mostly come with everything that you want it's a lot more fun, yet can completely crush your spirits when you don't get what you want

Jack generates more stars thanks to her high hitcount on cards. That also means she can get her NP up quicker since she has a better NP gain per hit. She also has much better skills. MHX can't compete when it comes to usefulness in battle.

Only 3 left.
5 if I count summer Nobu and Caster Gil.

Nitocris
Saberlot, Serenity, and Ozzy being in the same banner helps.
Also Li or Shuten would be nice.

What are you supposed to do when you have no favorites of a certain class yet need to put a servant on support?
For example there are no riders I like enough to roll for and invest embers and mats into.

I've got 3 at bond 9, not that that's close to max at all

That Jets though

Gay sex

Only Herc so far
Altera and Gil have more BP than Herc, but still need more than 100k.

I mostly stick to arts anyway though, so that's two assassins already maxed, one for stars and one for arts. Is Jack so absurdly good that I need to focus on her RIGHT NOW though? I fully intend to throw my extra exp at her eventually.
Also bone hell will be even worse if the answer to that is yes. Why do you need so many fucking bones?

So I'm assuming no, but is there any way to turn in subtitles while in combat? I know I can read what they said in my room, but I'd rather be able to see it on screen as they say it in combat.

>Tips for Beginners

>the only one
I like you

Helena. Ideally also Nightingale but if I can just get Helena it'll be a win.

Yeah, I know. Not like he's much better at 4/4, and I only got for QP and bond points anyways.

Do you think Merlin would give one of them a vagina or does he likes dicks that much more

Seeds, proofs, and feathers?
Yes
Everything else?
No

Kay, Flurry, Miki, MeteorD, and hdr have all been really helpful to me.

Besides Jeanne Alter, I guess I'll try Banana Oni, a bit for Ozy and then I can wait until Merlin, since the next one I want is Hokusai.

the closest is like 50k away from bond SIX with D'eon, so maybe next year

Your choice, she might save your team when Da Vince comes though.
Give the poor fucker a Kaleido

Medusa >>>>>>>> Euryale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stheno

Jack really doesn't have any right to be this fun to use from a purely gameplay standpoint

Those animations though.

He would give Arthur a second dick to put into Merlin’s ass

Because of all the boned prostitutes that got abortions.

>All the World's Evil is gae
hmmmm

Medusa == Euryale == Stheno == ugly Bunyan

My kiyohime whale friend is awesome

this isn't incorrect

When is the next time an event will give me pages?
I need 97 more pages and 88 more bones just for Tamamo and Waver.

>spoiler
Apologize or else

while I'll admit they're generic as hell, I feel as if they feel right for Jack, who wasn't a fighter. Maybe if there was a way to make them more savage, yet graceful (Her Surgery skill)

some sort of Lancer
with Karna or Bryn being the two I want most

Da Vinci

irrefutable fact

Forgot this, nothing under np2

This thread is getting pretty GAY
I need some anti-homo treatment

Thanks! That's the one with the same drop system as the christmas event, right?

Medb
Cu Alter
Dude
Ozzy
>tfw still below 100 quartz

>Da Vinci lottery has Pages
You better believe I'm gonna be grinding the shit outta that. I need an absurd amount.

.... That is pretty gae.

that's one cute snek

I really like all the servants from Egypt, i'm only missing Ozy and summer Nito on jp, but i'll try to get them all here too.

How do you make those

I really hope I get spooked by Helena before her summer version pops up so I'd be less inclined to split rolls between her and Summer Nito.

Yeah, pages are a pretty common drop and in the lottery box as well.